4.10 star(s) 194 Votes

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
but at the party even those elders were bored.. if Momma Vamp was really bored, she would go somewhere else, or perhaps she was trying to act mysterious
Raptus, we can argue all day. And justify any action. I am simply saying that the way it was portrayed, for me it would way more sense that it really was simple chance. He happened to be there, she happened to have a whim.. no "everything is according to plan" villain hiding in the shadows while he/she pets his cat..

Reactions: Kinvarus

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
Probably or just an introduction of who he is
well if the princeps knows who he is what do you think his best course of action is?

The princeps is probably the same generation as the MC and can in 50-100 years come to threaten his position since atm the MC is nothing but potencial and not real raw power!

As for the MC rocking the Vampire world if he believes the same shit as Sharon humans might start to loose their position as cattle and be upgraded to pets... i can imagine that would upset most of the old school and many of the lower vampires who only advantage they have it to be above humans... but we all know that humans treat their pets better then other humans so that can create a civil war!

i can even imagine a human defense league amongst the vampires that sows more dissension, i mean vampires who are not rich and have nothing to gain from the status quo but are also not dirt poor (so the middle class in the vampire world so to speak) can not care and start to actually flock to this HDL either from resentment for the rich or disgust for the poor!

You can actually read alot of sociology in this with the black condition during the jim crow era and how small changes created resentment in the top 1% of society and the bottom 10% (of white society)!

So from the princeps perspective he as a potential long term threat but an immediate boost to his power... perhaps a boost enough to revolt against Callisto and win!

or he as a very strong potential boost that he can keep in a county under his rule that he can easily access in a matter of a day or two!

can you imagine the princepts reading Machiavelli line "make common ground and allies with those who are weaker then you against the strong even if you loose the batle you get an Allie for life" - from the prince....

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Raptus Puellae

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
hahaha not quite. I am a dog person (or creature, I never know which way to call me). I do like cats a lot too, though. Or pretty much anything that is "cute". But I am a dog creature through and through. There is nothing better than a dog.
Well, then no hiding in the dark, crafting plans and petting cats for you.

And for Calisto and the Princeps. Well Calisto demand that the Pricneps make Sharon an Archon. So, I would bet my undead arse that if wanted Calisto the Prince to be removed, he would have no chance at all. Cindy, Liam or Fabian would simple deposed of him and his cohort.:devilish:

Last edited:

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Well, then no hiding in the dark, crafting plans and petting cats for you.
I know! Another of the reasons why my goddess creator deemed me a failure... petting dogs as you think your evil plans just does not have the same dramatic effect for a supposedly villain.

In fact, I think my goddess even failed to give me the right gender she was going for. She is a goddess of the moon (or so she claims, you know she is a incredible liar). And my name is simply a small derivation of Aysel (cause, of course the egomaniac that she is had to make it unique), which means Moon Stream. But it is a name given to females. I may have some feminine features, specially my personality, but I am male... So either she wanted a girl or was trying to further ridicule me further by giving me a girl's name... given that this time it did not work, as I like my name even if it is for girls, I guess my gender was simply unexpected to her.

Thinking about it, for someone claiming to be so powerful, she really fucked up with me.

Last edited:

Babalon

Dec 19, 2019
what will be the reason for route to kill own maker we dont know maybe Sharon when calisto come for her and player defend her, ok she is now little dumb because she dont understand MC power at all and his power growth in days, and she is little anoying to the player :) we will see when calisto come to mc and share little secrets about sharon and what is the reason why calisto want her for snack.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
So what do we think? Will Carmen be made into a thrall or vamp within the next 1-2 updates?
I would like to have Carmen turned, but regardless of what happen to her, I doubt it will happen so soon.

I wish I am wrong, though. As the whole, we have her in a cage is less interesting for me..

Reactions: D Dog and D3xzalias

D3xzalias

Aug 1, 2018
No idea, probably some important character but who remains unknown. Although, it is true the princeps will almost be there and we have not seem the before.
If anything, though, I like his suit and style.
yeah he has reallly dark vibe

I would like to have Carmen turned, but regardless of what happen to her, I doubt it will happen so soon.

I wish I am wrong, though. As the whole, we have her in a cage is less interesting for me..
I agree with you on it wouldn't happen this coming update. When Sharon gets made Archon she decides whats going to happen to Carmen. I highly doubt Likesblondes is going to fit that in this update And we have the Astrid issue also

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017

I think she will be thralled. At the moment she is a breach to the masquerad and on top a vampire hunter - even if only in name.
So, I see her either dead, embraced or thralled. And for embraced we would need a higher ups OK - Sharon?

Don't know if her standing would allow us to embraced Carmin yet.

Reactions: Ragnar and Ayhsel

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
the MC beginning to make his own childe will be a massive problem! he is a bad sire to begin with! and 2nd considering his generation that would make anyone he turned more powerful then Sharon in as little as 5 months and as long as 7 years since they would be 1 to 2 generations above Sharon!

furthermore i bet that would be a break of all sort of rules for someone so young and that would turn most of the vampire world movers and shakers against him! you do not go around making vampires as strong as Marcius willy nilly when you can not control them!

he might get special dispensation to enthrall a few humans as a special gift but anything above that is allowing him to grow in power and create his own hive without anyone else getting nothing out of it!

its also a waste of resources he can always turn them later on! but if he can seduce them and make his thralls love him he has daywalkers to do his bidding! just like Sharon thrall is so use full because he is allowed to maintain his willpower to some extent, Sharon philosophy seems a weak philosophy for vampires... unless you understand that daywalkers can be more then just cattle and work as watch and attack dogs as long as they can maintain their freewill to act on their masters behalf instead of just being mindless drones!

Reactions: Ayhsel

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I think she will be thralled. At the moment she is a breach to the masquerad and on top a vampire hunter - even if only in name.
So, I see her either dead, embraced or thralled. And for embraced we would need a higher ups OK - Sharon?

Don't know if her standing would allow us to embraced Carmin yet.
Yeah, I see a higher chance of her being enthralled than embraced. But I would prefer the second for plot reasons. Jealous Laurie, not another thrall and more.. Although as I mentioned before, having MC make another of Calisto's powerful bloodline so soon, since unlikely. Maybe have Sharon turn her?

Reactions: moonmite84

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Yeah, I see a higher chance of her being enthralled than embraced. But I would prefer the second for plot reasons. Jealous Laurie, not another thrall and more.. Although as I mentioned before, having MC make another of Calisto's powerful bloodline so soon, since unlikely. Maybe have Sharon turn her?
Doubt it. Sharon wants to keep her humanity intact as long as possibly, turning humans into vampires goes against it.
She thralled Andrew due the circunstances years ago, she has no more thralls or progeny after decades of being a vampire.
The MC can't turn Carmen either because he's too young and higher vampires won't let that fly under their radar.
She can't stay like she's now because their enemies know about her through the other hunter.
So enthrallment or death.

Kinvarus

May 23, 2020
I'm with Ayhsel when it comes the MC being sired simply because Calisto was bored. While on the one hand she hadn't sired a childe in years, it could be entirely possible that she created him simply because she was bored. Assuming she was telling the truth she said she really didn't care if he lived or died and was expecting Marcius to do just that, not necessarily put him under Sharon's care as punishement for her. In fact you could say he expected the MC to fail under her so that Sharon would be his, but that never happened.

We know that Calisto was keeping an eye on the MC during this time, so it's entirely possible that she did sire him out of boredom but when he wasn't killed and was actually helping Sharon do stuff she realised "Oh he's not useless, I could actually use him."

After all if her siring the MC was part of some plan, why would she not have taken the MC herself, why leave him to die or even be put under Sharon's care considering according to her Sharon is young and insignificant? Personally I think it makes more sense and a makes for a better story if she did sire him on a whim only to realise that he could be useful and thus her plans for him changed.

4.10 star(s) 194 Votes