4.10 star(s) 194 Votes

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
hold on a minute... at the risk of sounding like a Mike.... Sharon likes men in a suit, the princeps is wearing one... that means he might be Sharon's sire... the way the princeps looks at MC is the precie glare of a future father-in-law looking at his daughter's boyfriend...
Sorry just saw this, so I didn't include above...
Yeah he looks like I want to beat his ass and he has yet to say a thing to us. If I have a choice I will drain him just to destroy his smirking soul.

D3xzalias

Aug 1, 2018
actually from a story-telling point of view, MC turning Carmen is the most logical and plausible course of actions...
1) her conflict: at the start she hated vampires to the point of wanting to be bait for one, if she became one it would be subverting every fiber of hers. And it would open new possibilities. does Carmen accept her new unlife, preserves her humanity or just lets loose.
2)MC's age and generation: while MC lacks experience, he accomplished enough by fighting the feral and he knows enough people in high places to be considered a full vampire... sure it woul be like a season of "teenage dad" but he would somehow manage. he can always ask momma vamp to give him advice and for certain Sharon wouldn't abbandon him and offer her advice and guidance. it would be interestingn to see how he would "raise" Carmen. and how would MC get trainers for Carmen? where would he get the boons for it?
3) Carmen: she would be one generation lower than the MC and due to her personality she would develop differently than the MC.
4) MC's uniqueness: Making Carmen would IMHO make the MC's bloodline even more unique and interesting if his childe turned out to be also powerful. and Carmen might be someone not even VG predicted; a sidekick for the fight against "Him".
5) the elders: they are bored and some might be sadists (the princeps we see in the preview is probably one of the dabbing in necromancy with a painfull bite) so they might order MC to embrace Carmen to :
- see if the embrace even works (that would show that MC is above generation 15
- to study the MC's clan by observing the turning, how long it lasts, how painful it and how body changing it is.
-out of boredom to stir the pot and make it harder for Sharon with a newly turned vampire in her territory.
- to annoy Calisto, she may not appreciate her blood being passed so soon.
6) catfights: if she's turned, Carmen won't have to fear Sharon as much as she would do if she stayed a human and she could be more snarky and cruel in her verbal jabs.and it would be really funny if MC's sleeping arrangements were to be swifted because the bed is not big enough for three
7) feeding: Carmen looks the way she does, and that's definitely appealing, she could lure some creepy humans to MC for dinner when Sharon isn't available due to archon duties and can't use her eye thingy.
8) Sharon: as an archon, Sharon will be less available.so we won't get those sweet renders of waking up next to a vampire babe and someone gotta fill her shoes.. and while I wouldn't kick Astrid out of bed, she's not someone I would like to fall asleep next to. and this is where vamp Carmen comes into play.
9) Andrew's daughter: Sharon tried/ succeded in turning her when she was a young vampire. that means she would be a hypocrite for chastising MC if turning Carmen was to save her.
10) the cost of the embrace : Embracing takes a chunk of humanity, how do you reconcile that with Sharon's path and what are the implications of having mirisoul rot?
11) Carmen has 2 paths and 4 subpaths :
-the one where MC second guesses using her, I'll call it the romnce path
- the one where MC has no second thoughts and goes with it. I'll call it the slave path
- and each has the subpaths of treating her as food or being nice to her.
if we look at it, the romance path looks like the one where Carmen gets turned. the choice of treating her kindly might grant her loyalty to her maker. and if she was treated like food she could try to diablerize MC.
12) Laurie: if Carmen becomes another thrall it would make the relationship with Laurie a double. with the same steps and problems. on the other hand if Carmen became MC's childe it would allow the possibility of having some thralls that aren't love interests. leaving the "is it the blood or are the feelings genuine" gimmick all to Lurie..
13) Catfights : if Carmen becomes MC's childe, he won't be able to order her to stop the catfights. He can command Laurie to stop and that's enough
Catfights even tho funny and entertaining would absolutely bring nothing to rebirth. i would agree turning Carmen would be the best choice but that leaves us with Gregor. Maybe thrall him to Carmen but that would bring such a mess in to rebirth. Suddenly we have 3 main character to follow Sharon MC and Carmen. Would make for a nice Harem/orgy party to watch. but for now i think likesblondes main focus is on MC and Sharon and Calisto while later in the game we get more development of Carmen

About Andrews daughter we discussed like 80 pages back that she either is a thrall to Sharon's former Archon or dead

Well that last might be all the reason the princeps needs to order Sharon to turn her, especially if he was less then thrilled when someone suggested to him to appoint Sharon as an Archon. Or are we gonna find out during investment that the princeps is actually Sharon's sire?
that would actually be funny and a big plot development if thats true.

Anyone have the most recent status update?
https://f95zone.to/threads/rebirth-ep-2-up-8-likesblondes.34331/post-5321865

Last edited:
Reactions: Ayhsel and lolgotem

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Too many quotes-
If Andrew's daughter is paraded out as a thrall, Andrew will berserk. This will lead to either his destruction or embrace
Sharon can get her own court, but that won't include my sweet Zephir unless I behead Marcius and take her.
The Princeps is going to be our cat's paw mini boss for chapter 3. He won't be a big deal long term. Not powerful enough. Astrid is looking more dead by the second.
Sex, even in WoD vamps, while it did happen, was a tool, a means to an end. Vampire males and females would secrete vitae as their ejaculate and could use to bond. It also can be used to seduce mortals of course.
Sharon will be able to make the rules in her little world, subject to big decision approval of main court. It would be awesome to have a war with Marcius and just send MC in to handle it.
:D

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I am pretty sure that our power is growing at such a rate that soon, even those older Elders are going to be hard put to do much against the newbie Elder.
And like I said, very bad for the novel if we want a long story that moves on from a single enemy.
I just realized something startling...
I went from about 50 games I followed on here to less than 10... worse than that, I really only care about 5.... or so....
This being the main one.
I can recommend more games if you want...
I don't think Artemis/VG is thinking so small that the Princep is "Him".
Totally agree. Super small fry
oh yeah-
I don't know if anyone updated everyone but here ya go(the pic posted previously goes with this)-
I kind of have taken upon my responsibility to post them now.
Plus Carmen hate vampires and I doubt she will be fine with it.
That would definitely bug Sharon to no end.
These just makes by far the better option from a story point of view to turn carmen ourselves.

I think the MC could get away with it in any case... Calisto is almost definitely in an entirely different class of power over that prickish looking Princeps
Yeah, mommy can definitely arrange everything for us.
Or are we gonna find out during investment that the princeps is actually Sharon's sire?
Now I really want to kill that motherfucker.
Catfights even tho funny and entertaining would absolutely bring nothing to rebirth.
What? they are one of the best moments in the novel:)

Astrid is looking more dead by the second.
Changing gears briefly.... My MC (in my head) wants to destroy Marcius so I can have my pet Zephir!
I hope your Zephir has a DICK:lepew:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Arigon and c3p0

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
Reactions: Ayhsel

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
And like I said, very bad for the novel if we want a long story that moves on from a single enemy.

I can recommend more games if you want...

Totally agree. Super small fry

I kind of have taken upon my responsibility to post them now.

These just makes by far the better option from a story point of view to turn carmen ourselves.

Yeah, mommy can definitely arrange everything for us.

Now I really want to kill that motherfucker.

What? they are one of the best moments in the novel:)

I hope your Zephir has a DICK:lepew:
Touché' my friend!

Cooling Prob

Mar 7, 2019
Shouldn't there be Romance in the tags? I was avoiding this game like the plague, I thought it was just going to be a big gore fest... WRONG lol...So glad I finally gave in. There is a great line about a river. "If you wait by the river long enough, the bodies of your enemies will float by"

This is a quote from a cavalry soldier in WWII. "You know that you've won the battle when your horse drinks from the enemies river":unsure:

• Thinking Face

Exavius

Jun 19, 2017
I just realized something startling...
I went from about 50 games I followed on here to less than 10... worse than that, I really only care about 5.... or so....
This being the main one.
100% Agree with you.
I've went through a few hundred games in the past couple of years (mostly from here), and been following around 30-40 or so at any given time. But now? I really only keep up with 4.
I highly recommend all of them to you
In order (personal)
1-Single Again
2-Rebirth
3-WVM
4-Love of Magic

• Love
Reactions: Warscared
4.10 star(s) 194 Votes