4.10 star(s) 194 Votes

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
God if I multiquote this I will just make a mess of it all... so

Sharon is clearly on a psychological journey to hold the beast at bay through her willpower, and her adherence to humanity. Through this she acknowledges the need to consume blood, but she focuses that need, and makes it a human driven choice of survival that she chooses to make..Not the act of a beast that is following it's instinct. She is clearly on what we would refer to as as path of ethics to maintain her humanity.

Vampires that are further removed from the source of the curse (if you will) are more likely to maintain a grip on humanity, as their actual capabilities are less fantastic, yet still superhuman. Thus, since they are closer to human than to the source, they are more likely to maintain that grip ...all things being equal.

Vampires that are closer to their founder, (vampire lineage wise are generationally closer) are far above humanity in capabilities. This distance from the human side, or rather the closeness to the source of power, has the potential to wreak havoc on egos. What I mean is that when you are capable of more, you will do more... And when you are closer to that source, your hunger, as a vampire, is greater than it is for one who is more human.

Think about it this way;
You are you. Whoever you are, where ever you are. You are a very cool person, as you are reading this board and paying attention to the best game on here. So you are already higher in my esteem than many other folks in the world. You have your education. You have your family. You have your wealth or lack there of. You are you.
Then one day, you go to work, and you get a fuzzy blank spot in your memory, but then you wake up starving, and food makes you sick.. you crave, you need blood. You can feel it, because everywhere you look, everyone has a heartbeat you can hear, a pulse you can see. So you pick out whomever you do, and hopefully you privately do your thing... that first time, unsupervised, you would drain someone dry. But if someone came upon you while you were draining the victim and stopped you, held you back and said to stop, and told you why.... would you? Or would you give in to the need? I do not know how many of you smoke, drink, do drugs, or are sex addicts, but take whatever you have, multiply it x10 and that is your need for blood.

So you either killed them or not. You listen to your mentor or not. But you discover, pretty much without any training, or any thing else that you are basically like a super human from a movie. If you knew how to fight before the embrace, now you are a bad ass on an entirely other level. I am a retired former federal employee from the Department of Homeland Security. I was other things before that. I know how to fight. I would be the worst example of what we could become. I am admitting that because I know me. IF I had the gifts/disciplines that our MC has already shown, I would be fucking Matrix city on crack. I would take what I want, when I want it. My humanity would probably suffer greatly. I would however, get as far away from my former family as quickly as I could, and in choosing who I kill or influence, I would shelter them and or protect them to the best of my ability, and then disappear. My new life would not include any previous ties. It couldn't, not while I have a shred of humanity left. And while I have that humanity I would do what I could from afar to protect them. Other than that one tie, I would be off being a monster.

I am not a bad person by nature. I love puppies, babies, and my family. I served my country for many years. I have a deep education, and a system of beliefs that is probably somewhere between the Force from Star Wars and Taoism.

All that aside, if I woke up one day with super-powers, I would use them. I would get revenge on my enemies, and do pretty much what I wanted. When I learn the limits of what vampire society (such as it is) will allow, I will abide by what seems ok for me, and if I want something outside of those limits, I will plot and scheme to get them. That includes thralls, wealth, power, all the trappings of vampire might.

Many of you will say no, you wouldn't do that. I believe you if that is really your conviction, I am just explaining that if I were reborn as an immortal predator with fantastic powers, I would be a monster.

Now Kinvarus eloquently explained the rational he or she has for Sharon and the MC to bond, and the influence that she would exert over him. I am saying that if I were the Main Character, I would do what feels good. I would help Sharon, and crave her yes. I would listen to Vampfu Mommy and Artemis and do what they want, as long as I see that it will serve me as well. If that means Sharon and Andrew die by my hand, I would do it if Vampfu Mommy and Grand Mommy told me to. I am just being honest.

My dear brother from another mother Ayhsel I think can understand me lol....
I am just saying, if given a choice, I bet my game goes way darker than most of the rest of the very fine people on here!
Cheers and Peace!

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
God if I multiquote this I will just make a mess of it all... so

Sharon is clearly on a psychological journey to hold the beast at bay through her willpower, and her adherence to humanity. Through this she acknowledges the need to consume blood, but she focuses that need, and makes it a human driven choice of survival that she chooses to make..Not the act of a beast that is following it's instinct. She is clearly on what we would refer to as as path of ethics to maintain her humanity.

Vampires that are further removed from the source of the curse (if you will) are more likely to maintain a grip on humanity, as their actual capabilities are less fantastic, yet still superhuman. Thus, since they are closer to human than to the source, they are more likely to maintain that grip ...all things being equal.

Vampires that are closer to their founder, (vampire lineage wise are generationally closer) are far above humanity in capabilities. This distance from the human side, or rather the closeness to the source of power, has the potential to wreak havoc on egos. What I mean is that when you are capable of more, you will do more... And when you are closer to that source, your hunger, as a vampire, is greater than it is for one who is more human.

Think about it this way;
You are you. Whoever you are, where ever you are. You are a very cool person, as you are reading this board and paying attention to the best game on here. So you are already higher in my esteem than many other folks in the world. You have your education. You have your family. You have your wealth or lack there of. You are you.
Then one day, you go to work, and you get a fuzzy blank spot in your memory, but then you wake up starving, and food makes you sick.. you crave, you need blood. You can feel it, because everywhere you look, everyone has a heartbeat you can hear, a pulse you can see. So you pick out whomever you do, and hopefully you privately do your thing... that first time, unsupervised, you would drain someone dry. But if someone came upon you while you were draining the victim and stopped you, held you back and said to stop, and told you why.... would you? Or would you give in to the need? I do not know how many of you smoke, drink, do drugs, or are sex addicts, but take whatever you have, multiply it x10 and that is your need for blood.

So you either killed them or not. You listen to your mentor or not. But you discover, pretty much without any training, or any thing else that you are basically like a super human from a movie. If you knew how to fight before the embrace, now you are a bad ass on an entirely other level. I am a retired former federal employee from the Department of Homeland Security. I was other things before that. I know how to fight. I would be the worst example of what we could become. I am admitting that because I know me. IF I had the gifts/disciplines that our MC has already shown, I would be fucking Matrix city on crack. I would take what I want, when I want it. My humanity would probably suffer greatly. I would however, get as far away from my former family as quickly as I could, and in choosing who I kill or influence, I would shelter them and or protect them to the best of my ability, and then disappear. My new life would not include any previous ties. It couldn't, not while I have a shred of humanity left. And while I have that humanity I would do what I could from afar to protect them. Other than that one tie, I would be off being a monster.

I am not a bad person by nature. I love puppies, babies, and my family. I served my country for many years. I have a deep education, and a system of beliefs that is probably somewhere between the Force from Star Wars and Taoism.

All that aside, if I woke up one day with super-powers, I would use them. I would get revenge on my enemies, and do pretty much what I wanted. When I learn the limits of what vampire society (such as it is) will allow, I will abide by what seems ok for me, and if I want something outside of those limits, I will plot and scheme to get them. That includes thralls, wealth, power, all the trappings of vampire might.

Many of you will say no, you wouldn't do that. I believe you if that is really your conviction, I am just explaining that if I were reborn as an immortal predator with fantastic powers, I would be a monster.

Now Kinvarus eloquently explained the rational he or she has for Sharon and the MC to bond, and the influence that she would exert over him. I am saying that if I were the Main Character, I would do what feels good. I would help Sharon, and crave her yes. I would listen to Vampfu Mommy and Artemis and do what they want, as long as I see that it will serve me as well. If that means Sharon and Andrew die by my hand, I would do it if Vampfu Mommy and Grand Mommy told me to. I am just being honest.

My dear brother from another mother Ayhsel I think can understand me lol....
I am just saying, if given a choice, I bet my game goes way darker than most of the rest of the very fine people on here!
Cheers and Peace!
if i became a monster i would nOt stop or listen to anyone! on that 1st moment i would not control myself no tutor or advice or reason can nurture the famish or anger! then i would sit in bed ponder the path i am in, look into the mirror chastise the one on the other side and correct the course... wait if i was a vampire would there be anyone on the other side of the mirror?
HOO I AM FUCKED

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ayhsel and Arigon

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
You don't know me (much).:p
I don't think I would know what I do if I were embraced. But from what I think I know about myself, I would be a cold, rational, calculation and merciless one. Probably playing the grand game and do plotting and have a plan in a plan in a plan in a...

So either it would kill me (what for certain will happen in the long term) or I would be someone who has the power and are willingly to use it. And most likely I wouldn't masquerade my ruthless action behind some for the greater goods reason.:cautious:

As I see it, the time we have on earth is borrowed from the beginning and once I'm dead, what reasons hold me to be a good guy anymore?:devilish:

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
I don't think I would know what I do if I were embraced. But from what I think I know about myself, I would be a cold, rational, calculation and merciless one. Probably playing the grand game and do plotting and have a plan in a plan in a plan in a...,

So either it would kill me (what for certain will happen in the long term) or I would be someone who has the power and are willingly to use it. And most likely I wouldn't masquerade my ruthless action behind some for the greater goods reason.:cautious:

As I see it, the time we have on earth is borrowed from the beginning and once I'm dead, what reasons hold me to be a good guy anymore?:devilish:
if i became a monster i would nOt stop or listen to anyone! on that 1st moment i would not control myself no tutor or advice or reason can nurture the famish or anger! then i would sit in bed ponder the path i am in, look into the mirror chastise the one on the other side and correct the course... wait if i was a vampire would there be anyone on the other side of the mirror?
HOO I AM FUCKED
And those, Ladies and Gentlemen, are unsolicited honest answers. Just as mine was. I am sure there would be more if you free your honesty from it's politically correct hidey hole. I would be plotting the downfall of all above me, and would seek to dethrone the gods themselves at some point. If you aim low, you always hit your mark, but rarely leave a mark worth noting. Go big or go home!

Reactions: Ayhsel

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
You know, we have a fairly significant chance of an update on Sunday evening....... LikesBlondes has not posted anything to say otherwise, in fact he posted that they were practically done, except for some QC on the last update as well as pushing out what was basically done. So we either get it tomorrow or possibly Monday. He only has I guess 3 tiers, and I am in the top one, I think Ayhsel is also. One or the other of us will be letting you guys know. I am not an accepted uploaded yet... (amusing side note, I got perma banned on the BADIK for posting a spoiler hidden penis pic that had serious issues, with comments of what happens when Raw Dogging, but DPC's buddies do not care for me much so they did that....)
Peace

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
And those, Ladies and Gentlemen, are unsolicited honest answers. Just as mine was. I am sure there would be more if you free your honesty from it's politically correct hidey hole. I would be plotting the downfall of all above me, and would seek to dethrone the gods themselves at some point. If you aim low, you always hit your mark, but rarely leave a mark worth noting. Go big or go home!
Well considering the debate it is high time for the next update, which should be close. Now the one thing that you all forget is that not only doing evil can feel good, but so can doing good. It is one reason why so many people volunteer their time for voluntary work and such, not just political correctness. :p Those people are pretty selfish, just pursuing their own pleasure and happiness by having to do good. :ROFLMAO: Just playing some advocate of the devil.

I would not know what I would do, especially if was kind of OP as MC is and if add to that the changes being a vamp would make to you. Pretty sure though that being alienated from others and your loved ones, would tend to make you more selfish over time and loss of loved ones would tend to make you want to turn or thrall the remaining ones over time at the very least.

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Well considering the debate it is high time for the next update, which should be close. Now the one thing that you all forget is that not only doing evil can feel good, but so can doing good. It is one reason why so many people volunteer their time for voluntary work and such, not just political correctness. :p Those people are pretty selfish, just pursuing their own pleasure and happiness by having to do good. :ROFLMAO: Just playing some advocate of the devil.

I would not know what I would do, especially if was kind of OP as MC is and if add to that the changes being a vamp would make to you. Pretty sure though that being alienated from others and your loved ones, would tend to make you more selfish over time and loss of loved ones would tend to make you want to turn or thrall the remaining ones over time at the very least.
Thusly dehumanizing you.
There is a reason why humanity is so damned difficult to keep, and why alternate philosophies were developed for the more monster oriented kindred of the Atlanta Georgia variety. Personally I would become very matter of fact about things and take the Path of Power and the Inner Voice. (for the record, it does not make you a very nice person, but will retain my sanity....)

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
He did have the realization that the blood rush was way way better than sex. Now of course there will be those who want him to pump into every chick in this novel, but I can be fairly confident in saying that won't happen. Even if a harem tag is added, it will be a largely non sexual harem. Now they will be blood dolls and or thralls for sure. Sex just doesn't have the rush that the blood does.
but let's pretend for a moment that MC can enjoy sex and his realisation was due to a derangement. among the advanced powers of the dementation discipline we have two very interesting ones "Devil in the mind" that sounds like the equivalent of "secret whispers" and drumrolls "Soul stain" which causes permanent derangement...
Regarding Calisto and having a say about thralling. You can break the bond by killing the Regnant. So Sharon would be toasty O's if Calisto doesn't want her boy to be wrapped around Sharon's pinky. Like without hesitation. Without effort. And poor Andrew tied into a pretzel knot so tight he explodes from internal pressure.
actually this is where Calisto's boredom plays in favor of MC and Sharon being blood bound to eachother, Calisto has seen "your type of vampires" and know how those work, and that's why she told MC to not get rid of Sharon too fast; but if there were two vampires with high humanity (Sharon has 7, while MC 8 due to the fact that he wakes up earlier from the daily torpor) that are in a romantic relationship and defy the norm... Calisto might be entertained for a while and even root for them before her boredom makes her want to mess with them. And I'm certain that MC's clan curse is higher sex drive. would make sense that Artemis the virgin goddess cursed her priestess with lust as punishment for being "seuced" by Zeus.
t sparkles. They are not sunshine, or moonshine. They are monsters that prey on humanity.
good thing they are, and good thing there's no Luis in here.
You can feel it, because everywhere you look, everyone has a heartbeat you can hear, a pulse you can see. So you pick out whomever you do, and hopefully you privately do your thing... that first time, unsupervised, you would drain someone dry. But if someone came upon you while you were draining the victim and stopped you, held you back and said to stop, and told you why.... would you? Or would you give in to the need? I do not know how many of you smoke, drink, do drugs, or are sex addicts, but take whatever you have, multiply it x10 and that is your need for blood.
but MC was fed before he went on the hunt. as of myself I'd probably look for the worst scum in the area, maybe a rapist or a pedophile and have a snack. and when in countrol I'd try to feed consensually from hot chicks.

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
but let's pretend for a moment that MC can enjoy sex and his realisation was due to a derangement. among the advanced powers of the dementation discipline we have two very interesting ones "Devil in the mind" that sounds like the equivalent of "secret whispers" and drumrolls "Soul stain" which causes permanent derangement...

actually this is where Calisto's boredom plays in favor of MC and Sharon being blood bound to eachother, Calisto has seen "your type of vampires" and know how those work, and that's why she told MC to not get rid of Sharon too fast; but if there were two vampires with high humanity (Sharon has 7, while MC 8 due to the fact that he wakes up earlier from the daily torpor) that are in a romantic relationship and defy the norm... Calisto might be entertained for a while and even root for them before her boredom makes her want to mess with them. And I'm certain that MC's clan curse is higher sex drive. would make sense that Artemis the virgin goddess cursed her priestess with lust as punishment for being "seuced" by Zeus.

good thing they are, and good thing there's no Luis in here.

but MC was fed before he went on the hunt. as of myself I'd probably look for the worst scum in the area, maybe a rapist or a pedophile and have a snack. and when in countrol I'd try to feed consensually from hot chicks.
Likes Blondes already responded in a message to me on Patreon regarding the soul stain, saying that it was not permanent, and unless the MC chooses to make full use of his powers to puppetmaster everyone, he would not be completely stained. This is just an FYI.

Likes Blondes likewise has said there will be minimal actual sex in the game. So while it is an adult novel, and will have nudity, and sensuality, there will not be much sex. It is possible, if taking a hard line, that Mirri could be the only sex in the novel, though even I doubt that.

The clan does not have a sex drive trait. If anything based on what we think is the Greek Goddess as our glorious leader, she was and is a virgin goddess. Little brother Apollo is said to have cursed and killed those who would try to deprive her of her maidenhood. Calisto had sex one time (according to Greek Myth) With Zeus (sort of her Grandfather) and has Arcus the hunter as a son. Hera was jealous and randomly struck out at her mega libido blessed husband's many lovers. In Calisto's case she cursed her to be able to assume bear form, and Arcus while hunting nearly killed his own mother. Zeus intervened and set them in the sky as Ursa Major and Ursa Minor. Now, they may not have had that kind of problem, or they may have, but from what Fabian hinted at, Calisto had reason to never have another childe, and he was astonished that she had done so. Further, the line does not have a hard time siring. She is just so powerful and close to the clan founder, that the MC's body and chemistry had extraordinarily extensive changes to make. Becoming a demi-god is not quick.....

So once again, as the bearer of bad news, there will not be much sex. Sharon probably is not going to be around for the full novel, UNLESS she is thralled to the MC. I do not believe Calisto will suffer her childe to be thralled to anyone but her. And folks probably should get the whole bored thing out of their heads. She may have thought it was a whim, but I am sure Granny Vampfu had a great deal to do with this embrace. The added benefit of making the MC might be to stir things up which might play into Calisto's hands, but it is not to fight simple boredom. Ennui and or the lack of will to live, possibly battling that. And that may be the reason why Artemis caused it to happen. I think they are growing him into a weapon though.
Happy Saturday!

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I don't need to comment further on the kind of monster I would be as that is what I have been doing in this thread constantly. I am a vampire villain, after all! But if anyone has questions, please let me know.

He only has I guess 3 tiers, and I am in the top one, I think @Ayhsel is also.
Don't know, I would have bet he is on the same tier as I.
Indeed, I am a 5 dollars tier. Short answer is simple: I am pooorrr :(. Long anser is a bit more complicated, but resides on me having a budget constraint. I permanently support two novels, Rebirth and Summer's Gone. Summer's Gone I started supporting around November, when I reached 60 dollars of total support for The Deluca Family, which I think it is a worthy amount for that project. Rebirth, I have been supporting now for around 15 months, which amounts to 75 totally support and provided that I can I will keep supporting permanently, as I will do with Summer's Gone.

Recently, I also included a rotative support. It is simple a 5 dollars pledge that I change per month. So far it was Dr Amana (which I had supported before too) and Ataegina. Next will be Oath of Loyalty (very good novel that is very underrated by amount of support they have).

If anything based on what we think is the Greek Goddess as our glorious leader, she was and is a virgin goddess.
Well.. what am I here for???

I would probably feed on teen virgin girls... so it is very likely I would die by starvation.

Now the one thing that you all forget is that not only doing evil can feel good, but so can doing good.
64897c43fbe77e37d6a746c7fb4f02c1.gif

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
Likes Blondes already responded in a message to me on Patreon regarding the soul stain, saying that it was not permanent, and unless the MC chooses to make full use of his powers to puppetmaster everyone, he would not be completely stained. This is just an FYI.

Likes Blondes likewise has said there will be minimal actual sex in the game. So while it is an adult novel, and will have nudity, and sensuality, there will not be much sex. It is possible, if taking a hard line, that Mirri could be the only sex in the novel, though even I doubt that.

The clan does not have a sex drive trait. If anything based on what we think is the Greek Goddess as our glorious leader, she was and is a virgin goddess. Little brother Apollo is said to have cursed and killed those who would try to deprive her of her maidenhood. Calisto had sex one time (according to Greek Myth) With Zeus (sort of her Grandfather) and has Arcus the hunter as a son. Hera was jealous and randomly struck out at her mega libido blessed husband's many lovers. In Calisto's case she cursed her to be able to assume bear form, and Arcus while hunting nearly killed his own mother. Zeus intervened and set them in the sky as Ursa Major and Ursa Minor. Now, they may not have had that kind of problem, or they may have, but from what Fabian hinted at, Calisto had reason to never have another childe, and he was astonished that she had done so. Further, the line does not have a hard time siring. She is just so powerful and close to the clan founder, that the MC's body and chemistry had extraordinarily extensive changes to make. Becoming a demi-god is not quick.....

So once again, as the bearer of bad news, there will not be much sex. Sharon probably is not going to be around for the full novel, UNLESS she is thralled to the MC. I do not believe Calisto will suffer her childe to be thralled to anyone but her. And folks probably should get the whole bored thing out of their heads. She may have thought it was a whim, but I am sure Granny Vampfu had a great deal to do with this embrace. The added benefit of making the MC might be to stir things up which might play into Calisto's hands, but it is not to fight simple boredom. Ennui and or the lack of will to live, possibly battling that. And that may be the reason why Artemis caused it to happen. I think they are growing him into a weapon though.
Happy Saturday!
if VG if grandmommy i think it might just be time for GILF incest virgin time... gosh i can not look myself in the mirror right now after i said that!

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
So what is this about? Description is really empty and genre tags don't say much. People keep talking about vampires, but that's honestly neither enough nor interesting so would like to know more

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
So what is this about? Description is really empty and genre tags don't say much. People keep talking about vampires, but that's honestly neither enough nor interesting so would like to know more
Well, yea, it is about vampires. MC becomes a vampire too and meets another vampire (Sharon) and she helps and teaches him about that new life, powers, those stuffs.

D3xzalias

Aug 1, 2018
Honestly just download it and press start, The story is captivating ,like really good story telling. Character development is amazing. Renders are HQ models are great to look at. Its a good vampire story that has some crazy back story to it. (we think that, theory crafting) Monthly updates and everyone here can't wait for the next update

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Long story short. If you are looking for a good story in a supernatural setting, go for it. If you just want to fap, leave and don't ever come back. It will never be focused on that.

Do I recommended it? You can see I do simply looking at my signature.

Last edited:
Reactions: D3xzalias

Dom_D

Feb 20, 2021
Very good story. "older style" vampires closer to "Interview with the Vampire" and the first edition of that pen&paper RPG game that apparently nobody wants to name on this forum. :p

It's a game/novel that deserves attention indipendently from adult contents. There is more or less as much sexual content in this as in Coppola's "Dracula"... so it's definitely not a porn, even if there are obvious sexual themes.

There is probably nothing else similar on f95 or at least I didn't find anything like it... if there is, plz tell. :)

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Very good story. "older style" vampires closer to "Interview with the Vampire" and the first edition of that pen&paper RPG game that apparently nobody wants to name on this forum. :p

It's a game/novel that deserves attention indipendently from adult contents. There is more or less as much sexual content in this as in Coppola's "Dracula"... so it's definitely not a porn, even if there are obvious sexual themes.

There is probably nothing else similar on f95 or at least I didn't find anything like it... if there is, plz tell. :)
Vampire games this good that I have played, probably not. But there are other excellent games here. If you have a preferred taste do tell and we will try to suggest something good.

Alternatively, try the ones in my signature. There are extremely good. Just click the image.

Reactions: Dom_D

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I don't think I would know what I do if I were embraced. But from what I think I know about myself, I would be a cold, rational, calculation and merciless one. Probably playing the grand game and do plotting and have a plan in a plan in a plan in a...

Meanwhile, c3p0 's thralls everyday

157933975_2782136442003131_6115251780586362318_n.jpg

4.10 star(s) 194 Votes