4.10 star(s) 194 Votes

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
I was thinking more about leaving him in the middle of the desert at midnight, with a watch that tells how much till the sun rises and wait...
Would it be to crual to only give him a sundial for time measurment?
Or I could give him a clock without illuminated screen or hands and a box of matches. :devilish:

Last edited:
Reactions: Ayhsel

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Would it be to crual to only give him a sundial for time measurment?
Or I could give him a clock without illuminated screen or hands and a box of matches. :devilish:
I don't know. I want him to know exactly how much time he has left... see how he goes crazy with each second pass... :devilish:

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
I don't know. I want him to know exactly how much time he has left... see how he goes crazy with each second pass... :devilish:
Well I do like him to go mad, because he is not knowing that...
Or that he must light a match every time he wants to know it, while his beast cry out in fear of the matchs fire.:devilish:

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
On a more important topic that the way we can kill that douchebag...

I dislike Sharon's dress this time.. I can only imagine Laurie helping her choose that dress just to embarrass her.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Arigon

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
because Laurie was helping Sharon choose. it happened in update 8
Sharon and Laurie choosing dress for coronation.

S: So, what do you think? do you think this looks good enough?
L: (She looks amazing in that white dress... no way I am letting Ayhsel sees you like that). I don't know, Sharon. That dress makes you look a little slutty. Are you trying to be like that blonde whore that appeared that day when Ayhsel revealed the vampire thing to me? Why don't you try something else..
S: You may be right, better to have something more classy... what about this one?
L: (What the fuck, she looks even better... not only she looks amazing in those tight clothes she uses all the time, but it is that every single dress fits her? The hell you will go with that.) Red? Are you trying to be a queen or a high class slut?
S: Careful how you speak to me, kitten.. but you might be right.. what do you suggest?
L: Let me see... (all these are too good... too sexy, too nice, too perfect... is there no dress that... wait, what is that ugly thing?) Why not try this one? This says Queen all over (yeah, Queen of England, and I am sure she is older than you, grandma!!)
S: Ok, I'll try it. How do I look?
L: (Terrible! That is as ugly as you will ever be.) It's PERFECT!

Last edited:

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Do you really dislike it or only because Sharon wears it?:sneaky:
I think its horrible. First, there is the shape is all over the place. I love see through dresses (although in totally different settings, not for something so formal), but that is a terrible way to do it. Second, the colors are disgusting.

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
I think its horrible. First, there is the shape is all over the place. I love see through dresses (although in totally different settings, not for something so formal), but that is a terrible way to do it. Second, the colors are disgusting.
besides all the straps to the sides would make it harder for MC to remove it at the private after-party.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ayhsel and Arigon

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
Sharon and Laurie choosing dress for coronation.

S: So, what do you think? do you think this looks good enough?
L: (She looks amazing in that white dress... no way I am letting Ayhsel sees you like that). I don't know, Sharon. That dress makes you look a little slutty. Are you trying to be like that blonde whore that appeared that day when Ayhsel revealed the vampire thing to me? Why don't you try something else..
S: You may be right, better to have something more classy... what about this one?
L: (What the fuck, she looks even better... not only she looks amazing in those tight clothes she uses all the time, but it is that every single dress fits her? The hell you will go with that.) Red? Are you trying to be a queen or a high class slut?
S: Careful how you speak to me, you kitten.. but you might be right.. what do you suggest?
L: Let me see... (all these are too good... too sexy, too nice, too perfect... is there no dress that... wait, what is that ugly thing?) Why not try this one? This says Queen all over (yeah, Queen of England, and I am sure she is older than you, grandma!!)
S: Ok, I'll try it. How do I look?
L: (Terrible! That is as ugly as you will ever be.) It's PERFECT!
could you send that to LikesBlondes and see if it can be officially in the game?

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Don't know. I agree they exist better ones, but if she would lie beside me, I think the dress wouldn't really borther me and if, then I do have a solution for that.
For the colours, gold, silver and black I would say are some "standard" choice for a formal dress. Can't be entirely wrong with them. For me I think the dress has too much pattern.

Difficult to say, what would be my choice here. Most likely one similar the black dress or the red or blue one.
1616344873202.png 1616344968405.png 1616345017022.png 1616344926473.png 1616344992276.png

Reactions: Arigon and Ayhsel

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Don't know. I agree they exist better ones, but if she would lie beside me, I think the dress wouldn't really borther me and if, then I do have a solution for that.
For the colours, gold, silver and black I would say are some "standard" choice for a formal dress. Can't be entirely wrong with them. For me I think the dress has too much pattern.

Difficult to say, what would be my choice here. Most likely one similar the black dress or the red or blue one.
View attachment 1096401 View attachment 1096403 View attachment 1096405 View attachment 1096402 View attachment 1096404
Oh I think I like the first one best. While I tend to dislike shiny things on dresses, that one is very well done, as there are only two small things that are shiny and the rest of the dress is straightforward. Otherwise, I think it would be the one in the middle, probably. That is see through done well. Yeah, one of this two, any order I would say.

Reactions: D3xzalias

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
Sorry but Sharon's dress look's like it was made from an old English carpet complete with foot traffic.

D3xzalias

Aug 1, 2018
Stupid question, but would not waiting for the completion of chapter 2 be better opportunity to replay the chapter? Simply wondering.. I am tempted to do just that..
It has immense replay viability, and when i replay. Its mostly for things if i have missed them. I do it with every update . So if the updates are short i have some more time to read it

Reactions: c3p0 and Ayhsel

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020

Hey

Episode 2 is almost finished. We're in the testing phase right now.
Specifically the save transfer. Both ren'py and android are on different versions since the last time we did a save transfer script. Just trying to make sure everything works.
It will take one more day of testing, or maybe two, if for some reason our old save transfer script doesn't work anymore, and we have to tweak it.
So, the update will be released tomorrow or the day after.
Thank you for being patient with us.

Best regards
Likesblondes

4.10 star(s) 194 Votes