4.10 star(s) 194 Votes

dundo

Jul 12, 2020
Just finished Episode 2 Update 8 and the story is AMAZING! Plenty of content to keep you wanting more, and plenty of loose ends to keep you guessing. Lots of potential moving forward! Can't wait to see where the Dev goes to from this point in the story. I'll definitely be checking back for the next chapter.

Reactions: Dom_D

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Whattttttt? When?
  1. When he discovered the claws at the Archos place when Sharon and him were been fined for their mistake
  2. In his fight with one of the vampire hunter after Carmen has lurex him to their lair
  3. In the fight with the feral

Reactions: Arigon

Princearif

Jan 6, 2021
  1. When he discovered the claws at the Archos place when Sharon and him were been fined for their mistake
  2. In his fight with one of the vampire hunter after Carmen has lurex him to their lair
  3. In the fight with the feral
Yes but in the fight with feral mc didn’t use any of his special ability! Just fight

IceL33

Feb 20, 2019
Yes but in the fight with feral mc didn’t use any of his special ability! Just fight
You must not have had enough points, the MC will only actively fight if his points (prowess/stealth) meet the scenarios minimum requirement during the scene. So yea definitely replay and build up your points through the right choices

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I find it amusing that people are assuming the princeps is a douchebag based purely on his choice of clothing. I suppose it won't be long now before we find out.
Don't include me in that :) I mentioned I love the way he is dressed and that MC should ask him and Vergil for help in that matter.

The reason why I start calling him a douche was outright jealousy. Someone made a comment about Sharon being interested in that guy or something like that.

I leave the proof highlighted below.

DISCLAIMER: If authors dislike me sharing this I will remove it. I always act putting the novel first.

View attachment 1084078
Hi

We are continuing to work on the end of ep 2.
It's mostly done by now. Like I said before. There wasn't a whole lot of story left until ep3. The only problem we might run into is going back and fixing a few bugs that have been reported. Such as flawed images, continuity errors etc....
Some have been reported and we want to fix everything in this update. Given that it's the end of ep2. I doubt it will cause any delays.
That's about it

Best regards
Likesblondes

We have yet another character appearing... Both look totally fabulous. MC really needs to go with them for a fashion lesson.
MC really needs to ask them to go on a vamp fashion session together.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
If you don't choose charisma first then you can't have 3 ability in current version of the game!
ok,
you have made a number of mistakes in your posts. I recommend you go back and read ... a LOT and maybe play the game more.
Peace

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
update possibly tonight... more likely tomorrow.

For those not on Patreon, here is a comment I sent LikesBlondes for your amusment!

yeah, I am totally going to try to kill the Princeps and drink his soul.... waaaaaaay too much in need of it. You totally nailed the look for a powerful vamp lord that is completely full of himself.... now for the takedown though that seems way too small a goal for our vision girl, which we have nicknamed Artemis and her (we think) childe Calisto..... we think their goals go far beyond the city.... so us killing that prince might just be the start of our adventure!!! We are hoping!

Reactions: moonmite84

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
update possibly tonight... more likely tomorrow.

For those not on Patreon, here is a comment I sent LikesBlondes for your amusment!

yeah, I am totally going to try to kill the Princeps and drink his soul.... waaaaaaay too much in need of it. You totally nailed the look for a powerful vamp lord that is completely full of himself.... now for the takedown though that seems way too small a goal for our vision girl, which we have nicknamed Artemis and her (we think) childe Calisto..... we think their goals go far beyond the city.... so us killing that prince might just be the start of our adventure!!! We are hoping!
Have you asked LB how many episodes are planned?

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Have you asked LB how many episodes are planned?
Not like directly...... but.... why the fuck not?
I will ask right now.
Edit
I asked how many chapters, and also threw in that they have a large active community that would love a longer story, and would happily throw ideas at them and Patreon folks that would be happy to be thrown ideas to review. We shall see. I do some editing and such for a couple of the gamer companies on here. I would love to do that for LikesBlondes.
Anyhow it has been asked!

Last edited:

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
Not like directly...... but.... why the fuck not?
I will ask right now.
Edit
I asked how many chapters, and also threw in that they have a large active community that would love a longer story, and would happily throw ideas at them and Patreon folks that would be happy to be thrown ideas to review. We shall see. I do some editing and such for a couple of the gamer companies on here. I would love to do that for LikesBlondes.
Anyhow it has been asked!
you could ask if Astrid is a dude, so we could give that theory the fianl death it deserves.

4.10 star(s) 194 Votes