4.10 star(s) 194 Votes

Exavius

Jun 19, 2017
I don't know. I want him to know exactly how much time he has left... see how he goes crazy with each second pass... :devilish:
How about giving him a faulty clock?
Tells him the sun will rise in 5 minutes, when it'll actually rise in an hour. Watch him suffer through those conflicting emotions of despair, fear, anger, relief, confusion. Then finally it'll tell him the sun'll rise in 2 hours, but it rises in 5 minutes.

Kinvarus

May 23, 2020
Tells him the sun will rise in 5 minutes, when it'll actually rise in an hour. Watch him suffer through those conflicting emotions of despair, fear, anger, relief, confusion. Then finally it'll tell him the sun'll rise in 2 hours, but it rises in 5 minutes.
Nice idea, wouldn't work though as even in the Rebirth world, Vamps can "feel" when the sun is about to rise. So even without a physical clock they instinctually know when the big ball of fire is about to rise, so unless you could find some kind of way to suppress that instinct, they'd know.

Nice idea though. At best you could maybe lure them to a meeting outside the city in the middle of nowhere and then have someone else set up to say shoot the tyres out of their vehicle or something so that they wouldn't have anywhere to hide once the sun rose.

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
Nice idea, wouldn't work though as even in the Rebirth world, Vamps can "feel" when the sun is about to rise. So even without a physical clock they instinctually know when the big ball of fire is about to rise, so unless you could find some kind of way to suppress that instinct, they'd know.

Nice idea though. At best you could maybe lure them to a meeting outside the city in the middle of nowhere and then have someone else set up to say shoot the tyres out of their vehicle or something so that they wouldn't have anywhere to hide once the sun rose.
Naw you guy's are going at it all wrong. Drag her ass into the middle of the council and drain her to her last drop of blood. At the last possible second stop. You leave her 1 drop of blood left and in doing so allows her to feel totally ingulfed in her thirdt but too weak to act upon it and then bury her in the nearest friendly neigborhood graveyard. (where she sits in torment for eternity

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Naw you guy's are going at it all wrong. Drag her ass into the middle of the council and drain her to her last drop of blood. At the last possible second stop. You leave her 1 drop of blood left and in doing so allows her to feel totally ingulfed in her thirdt but too weak to act upon it and then gury her in the nearest friendly neigborhood graveyard. (where she sits in torment for eternity
You got it all wrong. Nobody is talking about Astrid, but the douchebag princeps.

Astrid will only be punished by enthralling her but giving her as much freedom as possible. I love the evil bitch.

I want him to know exactly. The clock would have to had a very powerful tick tock.. tick tock... sun is coming... tick tock..

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
You got it all wrong. Nobody is talking about Astrid, but the douchebag princeps.

Astrid will only be punished by enthralling her but giving her as much freedom as possible. I love the evil bitch.

I want him to know exactly. The clock would have to had a very powerful tick tock.. tick tock... sun is coming... tick tock..
My mistake sorry but the candidates are interchangable though

Princearif

Jan 6, 2021
Once when he used his claws for the first time? And another one was when mc and sharon was rescuing astrid from hospital?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Once when he used his claws for the first time? And another one was when mc and sharon was rescuing astrid from hospital?
yes and when they entered to be interrogated or sharon's promotion (before they entered to throne room).

Kinvarus

May 23, 2020
Remember some fights I believe are dependant on the choices you make, much like powers and the sex scene with the police woman.

4.10 star(s) 194 Votes