4.10 star(s) 194 Votes

D3xzalias

Aug 1, 2018
I'm with Ayhsel when it comes the MC being sired simply because Calisto was bored. While on the one hand she hadn't sired a childe in years, it could be entirely possible that she created him simply because she was bored. Assuming she was telling the truth she said she really didn't care if he lived or died and was expecting Marcius to do just that, not necessarily put him under Sharon's care as punishement for her. In fact you could say he expected the MC to fail under her so that Sharon would be his, but that never happened.

We know that Calisto was keeping an eye on the MC during this time, so it's entirely possible that she did sire him out of boredom but when he wasn't killed and was actually helping Sharon do stuff she realised "Oh he's not useless, I could actually use him."

After all if her siring the MC was part of some plan, why would she not have taken the MC herself, why leave him to die or even be put under Sharon's care considering according to her Sharon is young and insignificant? Personally I think it makes more sense and a makes for a better story if she did sire him on a whim only to realise that he could be useful and thus her plans for him changed.
Calisto Sired MC just out of boredom when in the first episode She basicly say's you won't thank me
rebirth3.png
rebirth2.png
rebirth1.png

Calisto basicly say's if you keep me entertained i have more gifts for you when we meet her in the temple . And also she says i gave up the church once i can do the same for you. So with her saying that you are a puppet controlled by her and you better entertain the crowd

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Calisto Sired MC just out of boredom when in the first episode She basicly say's you won't thank me
View attachment 1084465
View attachment 1084466
View attachment 1084467

Calisto basicly say's if you keep me entertained i have more gifts for you when we meet her in the temple . And also she says i gave up the church once i can do the same for you. So with her saying that you are a puppet controlled by her and you better entertain the crowd
Not disagreeing that she said that. However, I think her sire Artemis made it happen, with Kassandra doing leg work to select the MC. I am thinking like a vampire at the moment. It is all about making others do what YOU want, while thinking it is what THEY want.

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Doubt it. Sharon wants to keep her humanity intact as long as possibly, turning humans into vampires goes against it.
She thralled Andrew due the circunstances years ago, she has no more thralls or progeny after decades of being a vampire.
The MC can't turn Carmen either because he's too young and higher vampires won't let that fly under their radar.
She can't stay like she's now because their enemies know about her through the other hunter.
So enthrallment or death.
While I agree with the political statement, and the morals of Sharon, I think that she will embrace Andrew to save his life at some point, following some reveal and fight connected to Andrew's family.
I think that the MC is going to embrace Carmen, And I think he is going to get away with it. His lineage will protect him I believe.

D3xzalias

Aug 1, 2018
Not disagreeing that she said that. However, I think her sire Artemis made it happen, with Kassandra doing leg work to select the MC. I am thinking like a vampire at the moment. It is all about making others do what YOU want, while thinking it is what THEY want.
i 100% believe that Artemis send Calisto to get her some entertainment
Thats why i said you are basically her puppet either Calisto's or Artemis

Reactions: Arigon

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
i 100% believe that Artemis send Calisto to get her some entertainment
Thats why i said you are basically her puppet either Calisto's or Artemis
v-18-16-Beauty.png
Yes, but I think it is far more important than Calisto's entertainment.
MC is a weapon, and judging from the way the Princep's pic looks, he needs a beat down, so I am thinking that the Princep's defeat will be one of the first order's of business... If the Princep can not defeat a new fledgling, then it will be a good sign that our MC is being groomed to fight someone for Artemis, and or Calisto so that neither of them is in harm's way. That is the nature of vampire "business"
:D
Peace

Last edited:

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
View attachment 1084897
Yes, but I think it is far more important than Calisto's entertainment.
MC is a weapon, and judging from the way the Princep's pic looks, he needs a beat down, so I am thinking that the Princep's defeat will be one of the first order's of business... If the Princep can not defeat a new fledgling, then it will be a good sign that our MC is being groomed to fight someone for Artemis, and or Calisto so that neither of them is in harm's way. That is the nature of vampire "business"
:D
Peace
Huh?? :WaitWhat: :WaitWhat: what are you talking about? What would MC accomplish by fighting a princep other then his death and a heartbroken Sharon and Laurie?

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Huh?? :WaitWhat: :WaitWhat: what are you talking about? What would MC accomplish by fighting a princep other then his death and a heartbroken Sharon and Laurie?
LOL
I am simply speculating that the instantly dislikable Princep is likely one of the training matches for our MC. I am pretty sure that our power is growing at such a rate that soon, even those older Elders are going to be hard put to do much against the newbie Elder. I took a very analytical look at the point by point comparisons of an actual childe of a super ancient and powerful vampire, vs an old and powerful elder. The elders in the city are not going to touch the scale of power of something that close to the source. So yeah, Laurie and Carmen and our beloved clueless Sharon will not be mourning, but will be shocked as will everyone else (well no one connected with Artemis or Calisto will be shocked but everyone else will be)
Peace!

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
I just realized something startling...
I went from about 50 games I followed on here to less than 10... worse than that, I really only care about 5.... or so....
This being the main one.

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
I agree with you on it wouldn't happen this coming update. When Sharon gets made Archon she decides whats going to happen to Carmen. I highly doubt Likesblondes is going to fit that in this update And we have the Astrid issue also
I think she will be thralled. At the moment she is a breach to the masquerad and on top a vampire hunter - even if only in name.
So, I see her either dead, embraced or thralled. And for embraced we would need a higher ups OK - Sharon?

Don't know if her standing would allow us to embraced Carmin yet.
the MC beginning to make his own childe will be a massive problem! he is a bad sire to begin with! and 2nd considering his generation that would make anyone he turned more powerful then Sharon in as little as 5 months and as long as 7 years since they would be 1 to 2 generations above Sharon!

furthermore i bet that would be a break of all sort of rules for someone so young and that would turn most of the vampire world movers and shakers against him! you do not go around making vampires as strong as Marcius willy nilly when you can not control them!

he might get special dispensation to enthrall a few humans as a special gift but anything above that is allowing him to grow in power and create his own hive without anyone else getting nothing out of it!

its also a waste of resources he can always turn them later on! but if he can seduce them and make his thralls love him he has daywalkers to do his bidding! just like Sharon thrall is so use full because he is allowed to maintain his willpower to some extent, Sharon philosophy seems a weak philosophy for vampires... unless you understand that daywalkers can be more then just cattle and work as watch and attack dogs as long as they can maintain their freewill to act on their masters behalf instead of just being mindless drones!
Yeah, I see a higher chance of her being enthralled than embraced. But I would prefer the second for plot reasons. Jealous Laurie, not another thrall and more.. Although as I mentioned before, having MC make another of Calisto's powerful bloodline so soon, since unlikely. Maybe have Sharon turn her?
Doubt it. Sharon wants to keep her humanity intact as long as possibly, turning humans into vampires goes against it.
She thralled Andrew due the circunstances years ago, she has no more thralls or progeny after decades of being a vampire.
The MC can't turn Carmen either because he's too young and higher vampires won't let that fly under their radar.
She can't stay like she's now because their enemies know about her through the other hunter.
So enthrallment or death.
While I agree with the political statement, and the morals of Sharon, I think that she will embrace Andrew to save his life at some point, following some reveal and fight connected to Andrew's family.
I think that the MC is going to embrace Carmen, And I think he is going to get away with it. His lineage will protect him I believe.
actually from a story-telling point of view, MC turning Carmen is the most logical and plausible course of actions...
1) her conflict: at the start she hated vampires to the point of wanting to be bait for one, if she became one it would be subverting every fiber of hers. And it would open new possibilities. does Carmen accept her new unlife, preserves her humanity or just lets loose.
2)MC's age and generation: while MC lacks experience, he accomplished enough by fighting the feral and he knows enough people in high places to be considered a full vampire... sure it woul be like a season of "teenage dad" but he would somehow manage. he can always ask momma vamp to give him advice and for certain Sharon wouldn't abbandon him and offer her advice and guidance. it would be interestingn to see how he would "raise" Carmen. and how would MC get trainers for Carmen? where would he get the boons for it?
3) Carmen: she would be one generation lower than the MC and due to her personality she would develop differently than the MC.
4) MC's uniqueness: Making Carmen would IMHO make the MC's bloodline even more unique and interesting if his childe turned out to be also powerful. and Carmen might be someone not even VG predicted; a sidekick for the fight against "Him".
5) the elders: they are bored and some might be sadists (the princeps we see in the preview is probably one of the dabbing in necromancy with a painfull bite) so they might order MC to embrace Carmen to :
- see if the embrace even works (that would show that MC is above generation 15
- to study the MC's clan by observing the turning, how long it lasts, how painful it and how body changing it is.
-out of boredom to stir the pot and make it harder for Sharon with a newly turned vampire in her territory.
- to annoy Calisto, she may not appreciate her blood being passed so soon.
6) catfights: if she's turned, Carmen won't have to fear Sharon as much as she would do if she stayed a human and she could be more snarky and cruel in her verbal jabs.and it would be really funny if MC's sleeping arrangements were to be swifted because the bed is not big enough for three
7) feeding: Carmen looks the way she does, and that's definitely appealing, she could lure some creepy humans to MC for dinner when Sharon isn't available due to archon duties and can't use her eye thingy.
8) Sharon: as an archon, Sharon will be less available.so we won't get those sweet renders of waking up next to a vampire babe and someone gotta fill her shoes.. and while I wouldn't kick Astrid out of bed, she's not someone I would like to fall asleep next to. and this is where vamp Carmen comes into play.
9) Andrew's daughter: Sharon tried/ succeded in turning her when she was a young vampire. that means she would be a hypocrite for chastising MC if turning Carmen was to save her.
10) the cost of the embrace : Embracing takes a chunk of humanity, how do you reconcile that with Sharon's path and what are the implications of having mirisoul rot?
11) Carmen has 2 paths and 4 subpaths :
-the one where MC second guesses using her, I'll call it the romnce path
- the one where MC has no second thoughts and goes with it. I'll call it the slave path
- and each has the subpaths of treating her as food or being nice to her.
if we look at it, the romance path looks like the one where Carmen gets turned. the choice of treating her kindly might grant her loyalty to her maker. and if she was treated like food she could try to diablerize MC.
12) Laurie: if Carmen becomes another thrall it would make the relationship with Laurie a double. with the same steps and problems. on the other hand if Carmen became MC's childe it would allow the possibility of having some thralls that aren't love interests. leaving the "is it the blood or are the feelings genuine" gimmick all to Lurie..
13) Catfights : if Carmen becomes MC's childe, he won't be able to order her to stop the catfights. He can command Laurie to stop and that's enough

Last edited:

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
actually from a story-telling point of view, MC turning Carmen is the most logical and plausible course of actions...
1) her conflict: at the start she hated vampires to the point of wanting to be bait for one, if she became one it would be subverting every fiber of hers. And it would open new possibilities. does Carmen accept her new unlife, preserves her humanity or just lets loose.
2)MC's age and generation: while MC lacks experience, he accomplished enough by fighting the feral and he knows enough people in high places to be considered a full vampire... sure it woul be like a season of "teenage dad" but he would somehow manage. he can always ask momma vamp to give him advice and for certain Sharon wouldn't abbandon him and offer her advice and guidance. it would be interestingn to see how he would "raise" Carmen. and how would MC get trainers for Carmen? where would he get the boons for it?
3) Carmen: she would be one generation lower than the MC and due to her personality she would develop differently than the MC.
4) MC's uniqueness: Making Carmen would IMHO make the MC's bloodline even more unique and interesting if his childe turned out to be also powerful. and Carmen might be someone not even VG predicted; a sidekick for the fight against "Him".
5) the elders: they are bored and some might be sadists (the princeps we see in the preview is probably one of the dabbing in necromancy with a painfull bite) so they might order MC to embrace Carmen to :
- to study the MC's clan by observing the turning, how long it lasts, how painful it and how body changing it is.
-out of boredom to stir the pot and make it harder for Sharon with a newly turned vampire in her territory.
6) catfights: if she's turned, Carmen won't have to fear Sharon as much as she would do if she stayed a human and she could be more snarky and cruel in her verbal jabs.and it would be really funny if MC's sleeping arrangements were to be swifted because the bed is not big enough for three
7) feeding: Carmen looks the way she does, and that's definitely appealing, she could lure some creepy humans to MC for dinner when Sharon isn't available due to archon duties and can't use her eye thingy.
8) Sharon: as an archon, Sharon will be less available.so we won't get those sweet renders of waking up next to a vampire babe and someone gotta fill her shoes.. and while I wouldn't kick Astrid out of bed, she's not someone I would like to fall asleep next to. and this is where vamp Carmen comes into play.
9) Andrew's daughter: Sharon tried/ succeded in turning her when she was a young vampire. that means she would be a hypocrite for chastising MC if turning Carmen was to save her.
10) the cost of the embrace : Embracing takes a chunk of humanity, how do you reconcile that with Sharon's path and what are the implications of having mirisoul rot?
- the one where MC has no second thoughts and goes with it. I'll call it the slave path
if we look at it, the romance path looks like the one where Carmen gets turned. the choice of treating her kindly might grant her loyalty to her maker. and if she was treated like food she could try to diablerize MC.
12) Laurie: if Carmen becomes another thrall it would make the relationship with Laurie a double. with the same steps and problems. on the other hand if Carmen became MC's childe it would allow the possibility of having some thralls that aren't love interests. leaving the "is it the blood or are the feelings genuine" gimmick all to Lurie..
13) Catfights : if Carmen becomes MC's childe, he won't be able to order her to stop the catfights. He can command Laurie to stop and that's enough
9- I don't think Sharon turned Millie or whatever her name was... I think it was Millie... I think she just fed her some blood to fight MS and spaced it out enough to not Thrall her.
I like most of the rest of you points. I do not necessarily think that some assumptions that some folks are having are actually the case, and they might disagree with several of the above.
Assumptions that I think are being made incorrectly-
1- That Calisto's clan has a difficult time making childer. The MC is the second (in theory) childe she has made. (Fabian is not her childe.. in theory based on what is written, she had a single other childe and it was not an optimal experience. Calisto in Greek History ((Mythologically speaking) had a childe which tried but failed to kill her while she was in bear form.) Anne Rice put a lot of stock in not diluting the blood by spreading it willy nilly. If LikesBlondes is adapting that, the change was filled with thousands of years of power and potential. Add that to her obviously close proximity to her clan founder in terms of genetic generations so to speak, and you have a very serious Lestat type super vamp. Remember, in the Rice books, Lestat the brat prince, was a mega bad ass out of the box. Combining a bit of this with a bit of the WoD lore and you have the recipe for who I have come to believe our MC is... so his long change, was due to the power transferred. The pain was not abnormal. Sharon even says as he dies, that "We all go through it" so we can stop that assumption.
2- That Calisto really just made the MC on a whim. Vampires plot, scheme, and are played, if they do not play others. Calisto was manipulated by Artemis, I would bet my left nut on it. ( I have bet that nut before, and just so you know, I do have it!) AND I think Kassandra was the willing tool of helping to select the MC. It may have been to keep Calisto from taking a break and going into voluntary torpor, which the truly ancient vampires do from time to time, and the MC was placed in front of Calisto, and she may have been manipulated unknown to her, into taking him. Obviously there is something special about the MC as he is adapting to his vampiric existence very quickly, well except he is still fixated on sex, but that will pass as he comes to know that like everything else, sex is a tool to the vampire.
3-That Marcius is anything other than a 2 bit rabble thug. He will cease to have meaning very soon. The glimpse we have of the Princeps tells me all I need to know about who needs to have their ass kicked severely, and no, I don't think Artemis/VG is thinking so small that the Princep is "Him". I do not think any of the vamps in the city are "Him" unless my theorycrafting of Astrid is correct.... speaking of which-
4- That Astrid has a future that doesn't involve being made into a lapshade, or a toilet or ashtray.... she is toast, no get out of jail free, no manipulation of Marcius to save her, Marcius will give her up in a heartbeat.
5-That it was a coincidence that Merrick went to Scottstown, and that the Feral Nos was unrelated to Markus. I am betting he was her childe, and once Merrick got a look at her, he just wanted to haul ass.

There are others but those are to start. Have a good morning/afternoon/night peeps
Peace

Reactions: Ayhsel

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
oh yeah-
I don't know if anyone updated everyone but here ya go(the pic posted previously goes with this)-

Progress update

Hi

We are continuing to work on the end of ep 2.

It's mostly done by now. Like I said before. There wasn't a whole lot of story left until ep3. The only problem we might run into is going back and fixing a few bugs that have been reported. Such as flawed images, continuity errors etc....

Some have been reported and we want to fix everything in this update. Given that it's the end of ep2. I doubt it will cause any delays.

That's about it

Best regards

Likesblondes

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
The MC fucked up things with the elders already with the Laurie incident. He got away thanks to Sharon and the Nos.
Turning someone without permission is punished with the death penalty.
Maybe the new Archon Sharon can grant permission in her turf, but Sharon won't let that happen even if our retard MC thinks is a good idea. Plus Carmen hate vampires and I doubt she will be fine with it.
He's too young and can't even control his own thrall.

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
Turning someone without permission is punished with the death penalty.
Maybe the new Archon Sharon can grant permission in her turf, but Sharon won't let that happen even if our retard MC thinks is a good idea. Plus Carmen hate vampires and I doubt she will be fine with it.
the Laurie accident has been delt with and that's history and ven the punshment task has been delt with. There are elders/princeps above Sharon, like the princeps from the last preview. He might order MC to turn Carmen just because he could. And while Carmen hates the vampires, she doesn't have particularly negative feelings towards the MC. As of Laurie, MC can control her, he just doesn't have full control over what she feels, and even her catfighting with Sharon stops when MC orders it. And precisely because of the accident with Laurie the vamps in power might not allow a breach of the masquerade to be solved the same way a second time, thus turning Carmen is the most logical choice. And since Carmen and Sharon don't really like eachother, MC is the less cruel choice for Carmen's sire.

Reactions: Ayhsel and Arigon

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
As I said about 50 pages ago, (I went back and I think it might be further than that now, but when this started I went back about 50 pages) and I said, the MC is going to embrace Carmen. She either has to die, either just dead, or undead and become one with those who killed her boyfriend Vinny. She does hate vampires, but she kind of liked the MC even before the encounter at the house and death of her companion. (whether by Andrew or the MC) Afterwards, the MC has a chance to build on this, or fuck her over. I chose to be nice, and I think she would willingly become his childe. That would definitely bug Sharon to no end.

Now the assumption is that this is following a model set out in a game in a galaxy far away and a long time ago (or just WoD) but anyhow; there was no talk of killing the childe (MC) and or hunting his sire down. Marcius just had Sharon take on the task of training him (to punish her he thought). This is not in line with what another game would do, where both the sire and childe's lives/unlives are forfeit.

Soooooooo
I do not think anyone will say Shit if the MC decides to embrace Carmen. I do not think anyone will say shit if Sharon ends up having to embrace her dear Andrew after he is mortally wounded killing the southern Archon. In short, the penalty from some other settings, appears to not apply here... nor was there an arbitrary statement of you can only have X number of thralls.... so I think that until we see a penalty invoked, we should hold off that particular convention of certain vampire lore.

That being said, I think the MC could get away with it in any case... Calisto is almost definitely in an entirely different class of power over that prickish looking Princeps.... kind of obvious I want to kick his ass, I know... and if I get the chance in game to do it, he is going to be drained dry by my MC, not that it will do shit for my generation, but it will probably give me some boosts in disciplines beyond those I am already getting.....
Plus I hate the way he looks.....
Ok hah there ya go
Peace y'all!

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
the Laurie accident has been delt with and that's history and ven the punshment task has been delt with. There are elders/princeps above Sharon, like the princeps from the last preview. He might order MC to turn Carmen just because he could. And while Carmen hates the vampires, she doesn't have particularly negative feelings towards the MC. As of Laurie, MC can control her, he just doesn't have full control over what she feels, and even her catfighting with Sharon stops when MC orders it. And precisely because of the accident with Laurie the vamps in power might not allow a breach of the masquerade to be solved the same way a second time, thus turning Carmen is the most logical choice. And since Carmen and Sharon don't really like eachother, MC is the less cruel choice for Carmen's sire.
Well that last might be all the reason the princeps needs to order Sharon to turn her, especially if he was less then thrilled when someone suggested to him to appoint Sharon as an Archon. Or are we gonna find out during investment that the princeps is actually Sharon's sire? Last is pure tinfoiling, but with all that has been kept secret from us until now, who knows. Somehow though since the topic of Sharon's sire has never been mentioned in game, I suspect it will be important. Just like Andrew's daughter may well play a role later.

Second is a prime example of a Chekov's gun or a red herring and first is kinda weird as much of Sharon's past seems o be shrouded for MC of our little celebrity teen vamp. :p Well if things are shrouded there is normally a story telling reason for it and the reveal is something that will play an important part in story.

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
Well that last might be all the reason the princeps needs to order Sharon to turn her, especially if he was less then thrilled when someone suggested to him to appoint Sharon as an Archon. Or are we gonna find out during investment that the princeps is actually Sharon's sire? Last is pure tinfoiling, but with all that has been kept secret from us until now, who knows. Somehow though since the topic of Sharon's sire has never been mentioned in game, I suspect it will be important. Just like Andrew's daughter may well play a role later.
hold on a minute... at the risk of sounding like a Mike.... Sharon likes men in a suit, the princeps is wearing one... that means he might be Sharon's sire... the way the princeps looks at MC is the precie glare of a future father-in-law looking at his daughter's boyfriend...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: c3p0 and Arigon
4.10 star(s) 194 Votes