4.10 star(s) 193 Votes

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
I do this crazy shit all the time. Scroll back a hundred pages when you want your eyes to bleed and you will see the same crew of us spouting crazy shit. I think I went furthest out on a limb when I said I thought Astrid would actually be a guy and a Tzmisce elder to boot..... I do not think I have said anything crazier than that.... but stick around, we are less than half way through this ride!
in your defence once you inkled nordic that i was the one who asked what if Astrid is really loki? it would seem like his modus operandi!

the post is no longer there once a month i do a clean up of all my useless posts!

• Haha
Reactions: Arigon

boomboom0

Aug 23, 2018
"You get up and change, then head to the kitchen.
- Young Master ?
- JESUS ! DO YOU EVER SLEEP ?! "
I love this game !!! It's worth every dollar that people has spend on it.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
you know gang... we still have to see transformational stuff......
Does MC gaining claws & turning invisble count as transformation?
Kinda felt like he transformed, to me.
Is there gonna be more special ability for our MC?
3 skills, Stealth, Charisma & Prowess, have given us 3 associated abilities with Invisibility, Suggestion/Mind-Control & Claws.
Not sure if there are any more to come?
Maybe the 3 abilities get developed further, or maybe we develop more? :unsure:

Last edited:
Reactions: Haast

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Does MC gaining claws not count as transformation?
Kinda felt like he transformed, to me.

3 skills, Stealth, Charisma & Prowess, have given us 3 associated abilities with Invisibility, Suggestion & Claws.
Not sure if there are any more to come?
Maybe the 3 abilities get developed further, or maybe we develop more?
so technically we have more than that:
Somehow detected Astrid in the morgue before Sharon did, and Sharon has heightened senses, and was Astrid's lover so she knows her smell, yet the MC smelled something nasty aka Astrid. So some kind of enhanced senses and or ESP or something along the lines of Auspex in the VtM game.
BigStuffedTiger has pointed out that by boosting physical attributes one can make themselves faster, however, the blur in the woods when running to Sharon, and the fact that he is first on the scene when Laurie screams when Zephir (LOVE Zephir) makes a house call indicates to me rather strongly that he has some enhanced speed (Celerity) Along with the claws comes enhanced strength and agility as he becomes even better with combat just by playing with the Axe he finds in Sharon's meditation room.
The Visions are also likely a bloodline trait, and he has them about way more than Vision Girl, so she is not sending those. Logically she has no reason to, and the ones he has that are about places or people are like a form of Precognition, post cognition and psychometry. The Visions would have to count as something more. Frank had visions of her, which could be sendings from Vision Girl Artemis. There is no other indication he saw anything else with his Franked Out Visions.
Whispers is more than suggestion as it gives a form of telepathy also.
Even Sharon thinks something is going on with how rapidly the MC is developing powers.
Stay tuned, more are sure to come. Probably the MC will do something like become a big ol Bear and rip shit up, which would be a transformation, and cool, but not as cool as Virgil being a chick or Astrid being a guy... just sayin......

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
so technically we have more than that:
Somehow detected Astrid in the morgue before Sharon did, and Sharon has heightened senses, and was Astrid's lover so she knows her smell, yet the MC smelled something nasty aka Astrid. So some kind of enhanced senses and or ESP or something along the lines of Auspex in the VtM game.
BigStuffedTiger has pointed out that by boosting physical attributes one can make themselves faster, however, the blur in the woods when running to Sharon, and the fact that he is first on the scene when Laurie screams when Zephir (LOVE Zephir) makes a house call indicates to me rather strongly that he has some enhanced speed (Celerity) Along with the claws comes enhanced strength and agility as he becomes even better with combat just by playing with the Axe he finds in Sharon's meditation room.
The Visions are also likely a bloodline trait, and he has them about way more than Vision Girl, so she is not sending those. Logically she has no reason to, and the ones he has that are about places or people are like a form of Precognition, post cognition and psychometry. The Visions would have to count as something more. Frank had visions of her, which could be sendings from Vision Girl Artemis. There is no other indication he saw anything else with his Franked Out Visions.
Whispers is more than suggestion as it gives a form of telepathy also.
Even Sharon thinks something is going on with how rapidly the MC is developing powers.
Stay tuned, more are sure to come. Probably the MC will do something like become a big ol Bear and rip shit up, which would be a transformation, and cool, but not as cool as Virgil being a chick or Astrid being a guy... just sayin......
Yeah, but there are only 3 abilities which are specifically gained. 1 per attribute.
The other abilities you mention, speed, etc. you don't gain by raising stats, like with those 3.
Don't forget, when you gain the respective ability, you also get a boost of 10 pts to the respective stat. Invisibility = +10 Stealth. Claws = +10 Prowess. Mind Control = +10 Charisma.
None of the other abilities that you mention do that.
Not disputing him having them, just saying that they're not the same.

I'm intrigued by "Vision girl". The whole thing set up with an ancient who's been there, unknown, for centuries.
IIRC she only appears to us when we've drunk blood, so there's presumably something being triggered in us.
Could be something inherited from Calisto's blood that enables us to hear/see her, maybe?

Guess that's the big question: MC gaining powers faster than Usain Bolt runs 50m, is that caused by her being the one who turned him, or is it something that was latent in him, already? Maybe Calisto knew...

Last edited:

D3xzalias

Aug 1, 2018
Yeah, but there are only 3 abilities which are specifically gained. 1 per attribute.
The other abilities you mention, speed, etc. you don't gain by raising stats, like with those 3.

I'm intrigued by "Vision girl". The whole thing set up with an ancient who's been there, unknown, for centuries.
IIRC she only appears to us when we've drunk blood, so there's presumably something being triggered in us.
Could be something inherited from Calisto's blood that enables us to hear/see her, maybe?

Guess that's the big question: MC gaining powers faster than Usain Bolt runs 50m, is that caused by her being the one who turned him, or is it something that was latent in him, already? Maybe Calisto knew...
Probably just her blood being that powerful and being a closer offspring to Caine given not that much diluted blood running trough his body

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
Need combat scene.i prefer turn based combat. But having choice based combat is better than nothing

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
Was strange that Sharon was so dismissive of Calisto, when we told her.
You seem surprised knowing how dismissive Sharon always is. You really think Sharon would believe MC if he told her his sire who's also a powerful and influential elder granted her Archon status as a gift of to MC? Only way Sharon would believe is if Calisto herself breaks it to her very bluntly.

Reactions: D3xzalias

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
You seem surprised knowing how dismissive Sharon always is. You really think Sharon would believe MC if he told her his sire who's also a powerful and influential elder granted her Archon status as a gift of to MC?
Not dismissive of the MC.
Dismissive of Calisto. She kinda branded her a worthless heretic, nothing to worry about.
Yet we suspect that MC has gained all these powers because of her blood.
The whole thing about them detecting our blood and wanting to drink, suggests they can detect the power.
So how come no-one's detected her?

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
Not dismissive of the MC.
Dismissive of Calisto. She kinda branded her a worthless heretic, nothing to worry about.
Calisto in general keeps a low profile along with a very secretive bloodline, no surprise Sharon wouldn't know who she is or even heard of her. Besides if MC knew who Calisto truly was and about her and told Sharon she probably still wouldn't believe him or be very convinced until she met her herself.

Reactions: FunFuntomes

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Calisto in general keeps a low profile along with a very secretive bloodline, no surprise Sharon wouldn't know who she is or even heard of her. Besides if MC knew who Calisto truly was and about her and told Sharon she probably still wouldn't believe him or be very convinced until she met her herself.
Sharon had heard of her & the temple she's head of. She dismissed them as nothing of note.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
You seem surprised knowing how dismissive Sharon always is. You really think Sharon would believe MC if he told her his sire who's also a powerful and influential elder granted her Archon status as a gift of to MC? Only way Sharon would believe is if Calisto herself breaks it to her very bluntly.
Any others that like to see this?:love:

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
I do this crazy shit all the time. Scroll back a hundred pages when you want your eyes to bleed and you will see the same crew of us spouting crazy shit. I think I went furthest out on a limb when I said I thought Astrid would actually be a guy and a Tzmisce elder to boot..... I do not think I have said anything crazier than that.... but stick around, we are less than half way through this ride!
U know it would be great if LB would take some of ur crazy shit and implement it, would make for a more interesting game and way more darker, which it should...well exept ur Astrid is a guy thing, u lost not only Ayhsel there, at least make it a female shapeshifter that would be interesting :sneaky:
That being said i honestly doubt LB will make the game half as interesting as the theory crafting in this thread goes...well we can only hope.

Kinvarus

May 23, 2020
Sharon had heard of her & the temple she's head of. She dismissed them as nothing of note.
Yes she did as I'm sure most other Vampires do because that's exactly what the Temple wants them to think. That they are a small group that has no power or is any threat to anybody, which the MC is starting to know is clearly not the case. I don't think you can fault Sharon for that.

If every Vampire know how big a threat the Temple are or had the potential to be they'd be hunted quicker than you could say sunrise. But by letting everybody think they're a harmless little group that like Sharon said is easily dismissed that means nobody is paying close attention to them. Which only makes it easier for them to stake whoever they want in the back and leave everybody non the wiser.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Yes she did as I'm sure most other Vampires do because that's exactly what the Temple wants them to think. That they are a small group that has no power or is any threat to anybody, which the MC is starting to know is clearly not the case. I don't think you can fault Sharon for that.

If every Vampire know how big a threat the Temple are or had the potential to be they'd be hunted quicker than you could say sunrise. But by letting everybody think they're a harmless little group that like Sharon said is easily dismissed that means nobody is paying close attention to them. Which only makes it easier for them to stake whoever they want in the back and leave everybody non the wiser.
The question I was driving at was that, if they can detect the power in MC's blood and want to drink him & this power comes from her, why has no-one detected her? Why does Sharon think she's nothing?
Plausible answer is that she's far more adept at masking her power, being much older and more experienced.
MC has no skills/experience of that kind, as yet, so makes it easy to detect him.

4.10 star(s) 193 Votes