4.10 star(s) 193 Votes

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
Just finished last update, and gotta say: even though there aren't many sex content, that is a great game. Its story is really good, looking foward to see what Princeps is planning and I can't wait to see MC destroying everyone who tries to hurt Sharon, Andrew and Laurie. Yea, I saw some people talking bad about Laurie, but she is a character that I like very much, but Sharon is my favorite.

D3xzalias

Aug 1, 2018
yeah, surely there has to be other elders similar in age and influence to Calisto in that part of the country.
I don't think that, Calisto is really old. She is around 1800yrs old(what we suspect) I think there are people that are 750 to 800yrs old in her circle maybe older to a 1000yrs old. Vampires like Calisto are like extremely rare

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
With that 'doesn't give a damn' attitude you won't get very far in the vampire world and wouldn't have came this far. Cause no one survives alone in the vampire world. It's full of conspiracy and treachery. If Sharon didn't gave a damn about you, you would've been dead by now.
The mc doesn't need Carmen though. Yes I know most of you love the walking talking sex doll but I don't think draining her or punishing her would be a bad end.

My mc will never forget what Sharon has done on the same token I hope he doesn't forget what them the twats did either (Carmen and Astrid).

I don't see that as don't give a damn, but rather care too much...

belovedeggs

Jun 19, 2018
That value doesn't have a default and is only set on the path where you use the whisper power on Miri, so anyone who doesn't will hit that bug.
You could fix it with "mirisex1 = False" at the console before you hit the endgame save.
thanks that worked :)

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
I donno any kind of action man! Romance developing little by little eith mc and sharon so now we need a little bit o action/fighting with anyone literally ^_^
lol you bloodthirsty.
Slashing up the hunter & turning the feral nos into a pile of ash wasn't enough?

Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020
The mc doesn't need Carmen though. Yes I know most of you love the walking talking sex doll but I don't think draining her or punishing her would be a bad end.

My mc will never forget what Sharon has done on the same token I hope he doesn't forget what them the twats did either (Carmen and Astrid).

I don't see that as don't give a damn, but rather care too much...
Astrid and Carmen can't be compared. Astrid is sadist bitch who preys on the people weakers than her and on the other hand Carmen has somewhat justifiable reason to try to kill mc. Her fiance was killed by a vampire.
And she's also a hunter now though a new one but can be really useful to mc as a thrall with Andrew's teachings.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Astrid and Carmen can't be compared. Astrid is sadist bitch who preys on the people weakers than her and on the other hand Carmen has somewhat justifiable reason to try to kill mc. Her fiance was killed by a vampire.
And she's also a hunter now though a new one but can be really useful to mc as a thrall with Andrew's teachings.
Yeah, they're not in the same ball park. Plus Astrid is a traitor to her own kind.
Carmen was fighting for her own kind's cause.
Also agree on seeing a bigger picture with Carmen's potential usefulness.
We can utilise her to hunt the hunters.

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
unfortuantely we'll need his permission to turn Carmen or Laurie.
Currently we will reside in Archon Sharon's domain. We won't necessarily need to have anyone's permission. As I have stated before, they did not even try to do the normal Cam thing and kill the neonate/fledgling and until Virgil, no one has said they are out to find out who the parent vamp of the MC is. They may not have the same degree of micro-management in place that the Cam does, and further, even if they do, since the MC's sire is outside the power structure of the city, I think that unless she objects, it won't matter much in terms of real consequences.

While typing this, I just figured out something. The boon that was burned to get Sharon her domain came from Fabian, at the direction of Calisto. They do not know her. The do know the powerful Vampire Thaumaturge Fabian. So that is why the princeps is so nervous, as Sharon has made clear her disdain of the claims of powers, and presumably a lot of the younger vampires share this view. So why did a very old and powerful Elder who runs in the Princeps' circle require this action???? No wonder the Princeps is nervous. No wonder Virgil has now taken notice. Now that he has had a closer look at the MC, he can tell, just as the very powerful Nos Feral could, that the blood inside the MC is beyond what it should be for some careless embrace. This was a calculated embrace. I am more convinced of that than ever. It also makes since that Calisto wants the chaos unleashing her blood into the city will cause, as it will put a hint of caution into the minds of the powerful, and get a few of the annoying gadflies killed. Fuck I love this shit.
Peace

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
they probably didn't fully belive that sharon would be socialicing witth the likes of Calisto, so they had to make sure Sharon actually didn't know who Calisto is
The Princeps and Virgil do not know Calisto is in existence and certainly not in their town, or the MC would have been staked and ransomed at a minimum, or staked and snacked on by the Princeps and a couple of friends to lower their generation.

4.10 star(s) 193 Votes