4.10 star(s) 193 Votes

Dom_D

Feb 20, 2021
yep and that's why, if it turns out to be true, the princep just positioned himself pretty high on my shitlist :BootyTime:
Still, only 1 blood bound can be formed. If the MC gives her the 3rd taste of blood (3 in 3 different nights, but she had his blood twice already) that will make her completely immune to blood bounds in the future as long as the bound is mantained (variable timing and methods to break it but it's never easy and quick... unless they kill the MC).
There is also no way to know if someone is already bound so that can be used to give the Princeps a fake feeling of control and safety if she is a good actress.

Of course I hate people interfering with what is mine so I would plan how to kill him too, as many others on the forum apparently. ;)

Last edited:

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
This problem only for me ? Can't read some text due to character head pic. (Playing on Android port made by DarkAssassin)

Reactions: Faptime

Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020
No i didn't forget. I just don't give a damn what justifies the bitch that tries to end me or mine.

Up until this update we had a few choices to treat her at least a little bit like the trash she is. I hope that will resume next update.
With that 'doesn't give a damn' attitude you won't get very far in the vampire world and wouldn't have came this far. Cause no one survives alone in the vampire world. It's full of conspiracy and treachery. If Sharon didn't gave a damn about you, you would've been dead by now.

Reactions: c3p0 and -Hex-
Dec 28, 2019
they probably didn't fully belive that sharon would be socialicing witth the likes of Calisto, so they had to make sure Sharon actually didn't know who Calisto is
I'm not convinced that Calisto has acted that openly or that the princeps has knowledge of her involvement. I'm kind of doubtful about it because Calisto is too much of a big deal, her open involvement wouldn't just bring a great deal of scrutiny to Sharon, but also the MC, which Calisto is trying to avoid because it would likely get him killed and drained.

What the princeps cares about is why pressure was placed on him to promote Sharon and who was responsible for that pressure. If Calisto has allowed him to know that she was behind Sharon's elevation then he'd no doubt want to know what Calisto is up to, and how Sharon fits into Calisto's plans. If he isn't aware of Calisto's involvement then he's stabbing in the dark, trying to find out what powerful elder is behind the pressure campaign to elevate Sharon.

Last edited:

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
I'm not convinced that Calisto has acted that openly or that the princeps has knowledge of her involvement. I'm kind of doubtful about it because Calisto is too much of a big deal, her open involvement wouldn't just bring a great deal of scrutiny to Sharon, but also the MC, which Calisto is trying to avoid because it would likely get him killed and drained.

What the princeps cares about is why pressure was placed on him to promote Sharon and who was responsible for that pressure. If Calisto has allowed him to know that she was behind Sharon's elevation then he'd no doubt want to know what Calisto is up to, and how Sharon fits into Calisto's plans. If he isn't aware of Calisto's involvement then he's stabbing in the dark, trying to find out what powerful elder is behind the pressure campaign to elevate Sharon.
Who is princeps ??

RedSignal

May 8, 2020
The game only give points on SharonSavLaurie. I wonder why is there no SharonLove point? Why cant we romance with Sharon?

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
I got an android port but the image is in front the lines, when Sharon, Andrew, etc is speakig :s

D3xzalias

Aug 1, 2018
Yeah. Just completed it. Saw him. But actually who is that man ??
The princeps is like a underboss for vampires while Sharon is like a region/city boss. Princeps is like the second highest rank you can get in vampire. There are more powerfull people above him. but you won't see them

Reactions: Paapi

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
The princeps is like a underboss for vampires while Sharon is like a region/city boss. Princeps is like the second highest rank you can get in vampire. There are more powerfull people above him. but you won't see them
yeah, surely there has to be other elders similar in age and influence to Calisto in that part of the country.

Dom_D

Feb 20, 2021
Who is princeps ??
The vampire ruler of an area, most likely a city in modern times. Their real influence and power may vary greatly from "god on Earth" kind (as Mikail or Mithra, but most others truly ancient vampires are more careful and hide instead... those 2 examples were both drained after all) to just a middle level pawn in power just as a face for someone else.

In this game is not yet clear what exactly the influence of other things like the "clans" (the bloodlines of the vampires) are and if stuff like very wide powergroups even above clans
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
exist at all. If those wider groups don't exist, then the authority of Princeps on average could be higher, enough to make or change more laws inside their domain instead than enforcing those decided by those other groups.

In this game anyway it's clear enough that Callisto aka "mommy" is way stronger than the Princeps. Anyway we really don't know much yet, the MC apparently is terrible at politics and power games (beside being dumb in general) and we see stuff through him after all. ;)

The game only give points on SharonSavLaurie. I wonder why is there no SharonLove point? Why cant we romance with Sharon?
It's more like why can't we choose not to or how to? :) I think that romance with Sharon is part of the main story until she dies or we reach some main plot point where we will decide which path we are going to follow from there.

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
What does "laureSlaveLover" mean? It's from if you bow deeply.
How does it affect her if she is not even there?

Last edited:

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
What does "laureSlaveLover" mean? It's from if you bow deeply.
The name of the variable is laurieslaveorlove. It is received there for unknown reasons, but also around other interactions with her. Usually, if you feed her variable goes down, if you give her strong orders the same.

What we don't know the ultimate goal, and specially why the princeps matter here, it seems it controls how much as a person or slave you are treating Laurie.

Reactions: JenusKudo

Kinvarus

May 23, 2020
I don't necessarily think she'll destory Sharon, far more likely either Sharon, Andrew or the MC will have to kill her to bring it full circle back to the whole "You should have cut her out of your life if you care about her." deal

Kinvarus

May 23, 2020
Fresh from the Pateron page

Hi

Of course there was a bug that we didn't catch with the save transfer script. Because, of course. How could there not be? :D

Anyway, it's been fixed. And we've also fixed the other minor bugs that were reported.

Since it's almost the weekend anyway, we're releasing it to everyone now.

For the higher tier patrons, I have to apologize, but you'll have to play the last update again. Not the whole episode, just the last update. For the save transfer to work as intended.

We'll wait a couple more days, just in case. Then we'll send this to our coder for an Android port.

We've started work on episode 3. We don't have any renders to show yet. But work has started. Since we did take December off, and in that time we prepared a little for this, we hope it will all go off without a hitch.

Best regards

Likesblondes

So I would expect the V2 patch to be uploaded here soon enough.

smirkerror

Feb 14, 2018
Princeps does not know that she has had 2 sips of more potent blood from the MC already. (so his blood basically means nothing unless he gets 2 more in prior to the third drink of the MC) He assumes the MC is just some dude, but Virgil suspects more. IF they knew, they both would have attacked and tried to drain the MC right there.
Can Sharon recognize if she is unaffected by the princeps's blood? And maybe figure out why that could be the case?

Can the princeps recognize that Sharon is unaffected? Especially if he gives her a second drink and she remains apparently unaffected?

4.10 star(s) 193 Votes