4.10 star(s) 193 Votes

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
to be honest i have no fucking idea how to
There is a pull down menu when you type a post. Right next to the smiley face: "..." clicking on that gives you two different spoiler choices.

This thread used to be more considerate the first couple of days posters would use the spoilers for some reason that courtesy is being ignored so I appreciate your response.

Twisted peel

Sep 12, 2020
This slow burn is so slow that it's close to fizzling out entirely.
agreed. and the plan for the game is only 5 episodes. we're already done with the 2nd, and nothing extremely noteworthy and or exciting has happend yet. i fear that the game will be a lot shallower then everyone in the community were hoping for

Aner878787

Nov 17, 2018
Nice update!

MC: "We heard." you cut her off." --> delete second "
MC: "Andrew would have mention(ed) it."
Sharon: "Why are you so insistant?" -->(insistent?)
Sharon: "You have the power inside you(r) veins, you know."
Andrew: "His mistress did that (t)o him."
MC: "We all have you blindspots, like Andrew says."
The "Woman"(Adelina) that greets Sharon has the police officer icon in her text box
Sharon: "They work with (the) quaestor"
Perhaps seeing a( n ) unpleasant look in your eyes,...
Adelina: "O(u)r guest of honor has arrived."
Roland: "For the faithless, of(on) the other hand..."
Roland: "I know we all have bust( y ) schedules our little community, so I'll make this brief."
Roland: "How they endangered our kind by bringing on us the attention of those who whom we wish to be shielded from."
Sharon: "Can you make sure the good sergeant get('s) back home ok?"

When saving at the end i got this error both times i tried
exception.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Ayhsel

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
agreed. and the plan for the game is only 5 episodes. we're already done with the 2nd, and nothing extremely noteworthy and or exciting has happend yet. i fear that the game will be a lot shallower then everyone in the community were hoping for
I'm playing ep 2 now & consider that the MC has tapped into powers ridiculously fast and that the woman who turned him is part of some secret vamp sect, playing power games behind the known structure - both of these are pretty noteworthy, to me.

Then the fact that we have helped Sharon to become an Archon, at an age remarked on by all as being extremely young for this title, we've met the vamp higher-ups, Virgil & Roland, plus we now have an area to manage, corrupting the officials, starting with the police sergeant and moving up to the mayor - that's pretty noteworthy and exciting.

We have a mystery to solve with the nos, we have a power struggle to maintain with Sharon, we have another mystery to solve with Calisto & we have the whole Astrid thing to resolve.

Honestly, you don't think anything noteworthy or exciting has happened?

Haast

Mar 19, 2018
Of course, but I have no idea. The intention seemed clear, to know if she was being someone dangerous' pet. But how tha translate to drinking blood? no idea.
I believe it was the Princeps Blood, essentially blood bonding her but only very slightly, the theory would be that she wouldn't be fully bonded but wouldn't be able to lie to him, Its an easy way to secure your control over those who you grant more power.
It would also explain her strange expression after drinking it, and the way she acted, if it was then hopefully it was a once off as he was a little creepy to be honest.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I believe it was the Princeps Blood, essentially blood bonding her but only very slightly, the theory would be that she wouldn't be fully bonded but wouldn't be able to lie to him, Its an easy way to secure your control over those who you grant more power.
It would also explain her strange expression after drinking it, and the way she acted, if it was then hopefully it was a once off as he was a little creepy to be honest.
I thought about it but does not blood bond requires three different sips?

Alodjinn

Sep 6, 2018
I thought about it but does not blood bond requires three different sips?
If i remember from the rebirth and the rpg inspiration 3 sips for thralldom but one sips is enough for making ghoul and having the sentiment of love.
So if it is really the Princeps blood with just one sips it begin the bond and make her bias to him.

Kinvarus

May 23, 2020
I believe it was probably a little bit of blood to ensure she told him the truth but what's more interesting is what they talked about when he guided her away and the MC was stuck with Virgil. The Princeps clearly knows that Sharon is too young to be made an Archon and it's implied that he at least suspects that she had help gaining that position and would like to know if that was true and who it was. Hence the blood to allow her to tell him the truth. Now of course Sharon doesn't know that anybody helped her become Archon....however the MC does. He knows that it was Calisto that orchastrated Sharon's rise to Archon to help put the MC in a better position. You would have to assume that as the Princeps that he's aware that somebody orchastrated Sharon's rise to Archon, he just doesn't know who or why.

What if he knows the story of the MC and how this fledgling happened to join with Sharon and now is the, if you go by Virgi's comment, assumed lover of the new Archon it would surprise me if the Archon thought that if it wasn't Sharon then the only other person who could have helped her rise to such a position would be the MC or the MC's sire since he doesn't know any other Vampires. What if when he led Sharon away to talk with her in private, thanks to the blood she was forced to drink, he ordered her to keep an eye on the MC and report back who he knows. Perhaps setting up the potential split or at least decision the MC has between Sharon and Calisto when that event happens.

You'll have Calisto and her master and plans vs a somewhat bound Sharon to the princeps and how that goes.

ucu32167

Jun 5, 2019
I believe it was probably a little bit of blood to ensure she told him the truth but what's more interesting is what they talked about when he guided her away and the MC was stuck with Virgil. The Princeps clearly knows that Sharon is too young to be made an Archon and it's implied that he at least suspects that she had help gaining that position and would like to know if that was true and who it was. Hence the blood to allow her to tell him the truth. Now of course Sharon doesn't know that anybody helped her become Archon....however the MC does. He knows that it was Calisto that orchastrated Sharon's rise to Archon to help put the MC in a better position. You would have to assume that as the Princeps that he's aware that somebody orchastrated Sharon's rise to Archon, he just doesn't know who or why.

What if he knows the story of the MC and how this fledgling happened to join with Sharon and now is the, if you go by Virgi's comment, assumed lover of the new Archon it would surprise me if the Archon thought that if it wasn't Sharon then the only other person who could have helped her rise to such a position would be the MC or the MC's sire since he doesn't know any other Vampires. What if when he led Sharon away to talk with her in private, thanks to the blood she was forced to drink, he ordered her to keep an eye on the MC and report back who he knows. Perhaps setting up the potential split or at least decision the MC has between Sharon and Calisto when that event happens.

You'll have Calisto and her master and plans vs a somewhat bound Sharon to the princeps and how that goes.
Is that how you read that? I read it a bit differently. The prince and Virgil know that Calisto is behind Sharon's rise. She put on the pressure. But they don't know why. Why does she take an interest in Sharon? Makes them suspicious.

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
There is a pull down menu when you type a post. Right next to the smiley face: "..." clicking on that gives you two different spoiler choices.

This thread used to be more considerate the first couple of days posters would use the spoilers for some reason that courtesy is being ignored so I appreciate your response.
Exactly the reason I used spoiler cover initially, and then decided to give folks a few days to go through it before commenting.
We should respect others by not spoiling their experience.
Peace

• Red Heart
Reactions: Spfjolietjake
4.10 star(s) 193 Votes