4.10 star(s) 194 Votes

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
If i remember from the rebirth and the rpg inspiration 3 sips for thralldom but one sips is enough for making ghoul and having the sentiment of love.
So if it is really the Princeps blood with just one sips it begin the bond and make her bias to him.
Princeps does not know that she has had 2 sips of more potent blood from the MC already. (so his blood basically means nothing unless he gets 2 more in prior to the third drink of the MC) He assumes the MC is just some dude, but Virgil suspects more. IF they knew, they both would have attacked and tried to drain the MC right there.

Reactions: c3p0

Harry6hp

Jan 17, 2020
Carmen is upto something with Laurie...
May be I am just imagining things o_O

But whatever may happen Ronald will be sucked dry Not gonna leave him and Virgil whatever happens they won't be spared :devilish:
They did a big mistake Nobody should feed Sharon vamp blood other than MC (Even though it turns out its not their blood still they will be sucked dry)

Last edited:

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
Princeps does not know that she has had 2 sips of more potent blood from the MC already. (so his blood basically means nothing unless he gets 2 more in prior to the third drink of the MC) He assumes the MC is just some dude, but Virgil suspects more. IF they knew, they both would have attacked and tried to drain the MC right there.
unfortuantely we'll need his permission to turn Carmen or Laurie.

Haast

Mar 19, 2018
unfortuantely we'll need his permission to turn Carmen or Laurie.
His permission or his regions Archon at least, aka Sharon. Once the MC is old enough he wont ask permission at all.

Until he comes into his power, MC will need an Archon or highers, or maybe one of the leaders of his clan's permission (Callisto).

The MC's Generation will eventually grant his own permission once he comes into his power, it would be like demanding Caine to ask permission in the lore where the idea of princes, Sires and Childer come from, he'd just wipe out your bloodline, and that could be where the MC ends out.

Dec 28, 2019
I thought about it but does not blood bond requires three different sips?
A full blood bond yes. A single drink however creates a feeling of affection, and a desire for more. It also serves as a warning. If the princeps can get away with forcing one drink he can probably also get away with forcing a full bond. So don't defy him or you may end up his blood slave.

Is that how you read that? I read it a bit differently. The prince and Virgil know that Calisto is behind Sharon's rise.
Do they? Then why did they grill Sharon about who she knew?

She put on the pressure. But they don't know why. Why does she take an interest in Sharon? Makes them suspicious.
The princeps seemed to feel threatened by the pressure placed on him by multiple clan elders in his court to promote Sharon. He didn't seem to know which elder was responsible for convincing the others to lobby for her.

A primogen is basically a council of the most powerful elders in a city. The balance of power between them and the local prince can vary from city to city, but in many cities they can often overrule or even dethrone a prince if a majority or more of them vote against him.

Last edited:

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I want several characters to pay. My personal blood lust grows each update.

It looks like we have to accept Carmen. She should have been punished or the very least drained.

My list of who I want to hurt or perish is growing but I'm having fun with it. Great update as always

Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020
I want several characters to pay. My personal blood lust grows each update.

It looks like we have to accept Carmen. She should have been punished or the very least drained.

My list of who I want to hurt or perish is growing but I'm having fun with it. Great update as always
I don't think Carmen should've been punished. You forgot that a vampire killed her fiance or boy friend so it's natural she would hate vampire. But as it looks like now she realizes not all of the vampires are blood sucking monsters. Some are also more humane than human are.

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
If i remember from the rebirth and the rpg inspiration 3 sips for thralldom but one sips is enough for making ghoul and having the sentiment of love.
So if it is really the Princeps blood with just one sips it begin the bond and make her bias to him.
yep and that's why, if it turns out to be true, the princep just positioned himself pretty high on my shitlist :BootyTime:

Dom_D

Feb 20, 2021
I wonder if LB will use a turn based battle system like the one used in Ataegina. Hmmm :unsure:
So far, choices have been either how we treat the girls or few others, use discovered abilities or not, and few others like Roland deep bow or nod in the recent event.

With choices, it would be great if they are very consequential that multiple paths can get branched out as result of the choice, but I'm not sure that is something that can be done to much extent in this game (though I could be wrong about that).
Sure I would like more control and choices in the story, and more consequences. On the other side multiple paths early in the story would multiply the amount of work and slow down everything. Maybe he is planning for those only in later stages of the game.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I don't think Carmen should've been punished. You forgot that a vampire killed her fiance or boy friend so it's natural she would hate vampire. But as it looks like now she realizes not all of the vampires are blood sucking monsters. Some are also more humane than human are.
No i didn't forget. I just don't give a damn what justifies the bitch that tries to end me or mine.

Up until this update we had a few choices to treat her at least a little bit like the trash she is. I hope that will resume next update.

4.10 star(s) 194 Votes