4.10 star(s) 193 Votes

Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017
Not real knowledgeable about the subject, mostly just what I've read here, but I can't imagine its possible to have a meaningful relationship with someone who is compelled to obey you and desire you.

There are some other ideas about this :)

Dec 28, 2019
Not real knowledgeable about the subject, mostly just what I've read here, but I can't imagine its possible to have a meaningful relationship with someone who is compelled to obey you and desire you.
I'm not sure the MC's feelings for Sharon are any more real given that most players are 2/3 of the way to a mutual enthrallment with her too. At least Laurie had strong feelings for the MC beforehand.

Reactions: Sepey

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I'm not sure the MC's feelings for Sharon are any more real given that most players are 2/3 of the way to a mutual enthrallment with her too. At least Laurie had strong feelings for the MC beforehand.
True we do not know really what the devs plans are with Laurie and also Carmen and possibly other females on the romantic front. On the one hand we have a gorgeous cast of females, on the other hand we have an MC that prefers sucking blood over some good sex it seems.

Laurie more specifically, well our MC was kind of blind to her feelings before he became a vampire as well for at least a few years, there is little doubt that an MC that was more aware could have been in a long term relation with Laurie for years already. So we are either talking about him not having those feelings for her or him not acting on those feelings for reasons like seeing her as a little sister or whatever. I do guess he will have to come to grips with Laurie's feelings for him someday, since they will spend eternity together if nothing bad happens. :p

Just not sure here whether Sharon, Carmen, another woman or something bad happening will force MC to open his eyes and acknowledge at least her feelings if not his own.

wooody36

Jul 9, 2017
Giving what this game is based off, I can't help but wonder if there will be any mages or werewolves appearing. Tho I think the thing that attacked Sharon in the woods could've been a werewolf......Or just another feral Nos.

Reactions: FunFuntomes

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
Giving what this game is based off, I can't help but wonder if there will be any mages or werewolves appearing. Tho I think the thing that attacked Sharon in the woods could've been a werewolf......Or just another feral Nos.
there are 4 possible candidates...
1) a feral vampire, but even still it would try to dry Sharon so she would have the time to see it.
2) Zephyr was sent to attack Sharon but that doesn't make sense since she's fated to be enthralled to the MC
3)Astrid, but she's too flashy and boastfull to not reveal herself in a flashy entrance.
4) a werewolf would make sense, it happened in the woods, it was a blurry fast attack and did severe damage to Sharon

Reactions: Arigon

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
1) a feral vampire, but even still it would try to dry Sharon so she would have the time to see it.
2) Zephyr was sent to attack Sharon but that doesn't make sense since she's fated to be enthralled to the MC
3)Astrid, but she's too flashy and boastfull to not reveal herself in a flashy entrance.
4) a werewolf would make sense, it happened in the woods, it was a blurry fast attack and did severe damage to Sharon
Well do not discount that though it may well be 4 also in that case, but that it well may be either a guardian of what may be hidden in Sharon's new domain or something sent by Vision Girl to make Sharon partake more of MC's blood. VG is playing her own game and even if she might be using MC or even be sympathetic to him, that might not extend to all and she may see them more as tools as possible friends. :)

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020

Unlocked

Hi

It's almost ready.
The story for the first upload of ep3 is done. Most of the images are done too. There will be a small change of pace in this first upload, a small montage at the beginning of the episode. Just a few images and text as they begin to settle in Scottstown. And the story itself will pick up about a week after we left it. We didn't think you were interested in seeing Laurie and Sharon pick up draperies and pillows :)
As I said, it's almost ready and we hope to deliver it this weekend. As with every beginning and end of an episode, there's a lot more coding to be done in these compared to regular updates. So, there's always room for delays. Sorry about that. But all the big hurdles have been jumped, and the release is imminent. Probably this weekend.

Best regards
Likesblondes

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Zephir is absolutely positively on my to have list for thralls.
Things which are problematic with those choices though....
1. Feral Vampire would hit, and then run off with her.
2.Zephir serves the Archon whose ass I am going to kill and drain. She is fast enough, and it could really explain why and how she got to Scottstown so quickly, but her orders from the Archon would have done something else, like kill her protégé, as that would affect her (Sharon's) ability to complete her mission
3. Astrid was my prime candidate until we met Enid. Definitely wolf boy... definitely if he was there, it was because the princep told him to be there. If Astrid did it, it served her agenda, whatever that may be, she would have to be able to shape shift and celerity as a discipline. I believe this, but I acknowledge the possibility it could be Enid.
4. Garou assuming the mediums here
A- Philodox-mid range damage potential mid range rage.
B-Crinos form- battle form. So average Garou 3 strength. Crinos adds 4 to strength. Plenty of Rage to use to empower and speed attacks. Claws add 2 more dice. Body armor and Fortitude allow soaking of damage. Not much else.
Since I have presumed that Sharon is a ventrue clone and through Fortitude she lived.
To turn her to ash the werewolf or in fact any shape shifter would need a net of 8 success (unsoaked) damage to kill her. In one hit, which it appears to be all she got hit. So just the law of average dice (6 is the target number) she was hit with 4-5 levels of mega bad bad bad damage. If she had even just a couple levels of fortitude, that could make the difference on her being laid up for weeks, or much less or more.

So werewolves are a possibility. Astrid is possible. Zephir is possible. Second Feral.... no.

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020

Unlocked

Hi

It's almost ready.
The story for the first upload of ep3 is done. Most of the images are done too. There will be a small change of pace in this first upload, a small montage at the beginning of the episode. Just a few images and text as they begin to settle in Scottstown. And the story itself will pick up about a week after we left it. We didn't think you were interested in seeing Laurie and Sharon pick up draperies and pillows :)
As I said, it's almost ready and we hope to deliver it this weekend. As with every beginning and end of an episode, there's a lot more coding to be done in these compared to regular updates. So, there's always room for delays. Sorry about that. But all the big hurdles have been jumped, and the release is imminent. Probably this weekend.

Best regards
Likesblondes
Looking foward!!! :D

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Actual Mages would be a very bad thing. Mage never meshed well with any of the other systems except possibly Demon the Fallen. The power levels in both of those is comparable. The surest way to ruin a Werewolf or Vampire game is stick the Real Mages in it. Hedge magic, sure. Changeling glittery fey magic no problem. Mummy is the top end that could be in a vampire elder game and not ruin it completely.... But as a Storyteller for....well forever, Mummy the Reborn is the best product in the mummy line, and in fact was the last decent material that White Wolf put out.

I do not see us getting more magical than the Templars and or Garou Gifts. All of that would be fine. A mummy would just come in and spank down everybody almost as quickly as a Mage would if he knew about things ahead of time and prepared. The same could be said about Fabian if he is half as powerful as I am thinking he is. Blood Magic is really the only magic we need right now!
Peace

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Idk but I don't think the forest thing was a werewolf, one werewolf could have beaten the entire team in seconds and that thing just attacked Sharon and ran away.

Last edited:

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Idk but I don't think the forest thing was a werewolf, one werewolf could have beaten the entire team in seconds and that thing just attacked Sharon and ran away.
While I am in agreement that Garou are tough, they are far from immortal. One can be chewed up by axes past the point of regeneration of wounds and then behead it and poof no more werewolf. It has a finite amount of rage, just like vampires have a finite amount of vitae. I detailed, in my post above the average damage a werewolf would do with one hit. Assuming a middle of the road Philodox. In one hit, it would do 4-5 wound levels, and Sharon whom I believe to be Ventrue will get a chance to soak down that number. If she had a lot of Fortitude she could make that fight last all night.. and the werewolf would run out of rage in the first or second round.
It is likely she has some fortitude and that the critter-vampire-whatever did just enough to put her down (incapacitated wound level ((7))) With 7 wounds she would literally be on death's final door.

Anyway my point in this is that on an average night with an average Garou, and an average Ventrue, it would not be insta dead. Werewolves are tough, fast and strong. They are not invincible though.
Peace

Reactions: FunFuntomes

Kinvarus

May 23, 2020
While I am in agreement that Garou are tough, they are far from immortal. One can be chewed up by axes past the point of regeneration of wounds and then behead it and poof no more werewolf. It has a finite amount of rage, just like vampires have a finite amount of vitae. I detailed, in my post above the average damage a werewolf would do with one hit. Assuming a middle of the road Philodox. In one hit, it would do 4-5 wound levels, and Sharon whom I believe to be Ventrue will get a chance to soak down that number. If she had a lot of Fortitude she could make that fight last all night.. and the werewolf would run out of rage in the first or second round.
It is likely she has some fortitude and that the critter-vampire-whatever did just enough to put her down (incapacitated wound level ((7))) With 7 wounds she would literally be on death's final door.

Anyway my point in this is that on an average night with an average Garou, and an average Ventrue, it would not be insta dead. Werewolves are tough, fast and strong. They are not invincible though.
Peace
True but it's often been implied that Weres can take down Vamps quicker than a Vamp could drop a Were which is why they generally stay the fuck away from them. The easiest way to avoid something that can kill you quicker than you can kill it is to never put yourself anywhere near it to begin with. That being said I don't think the thing in the forest was a Were.

Reactions: Ragnar

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
True but it's often been implied that Weres can take down Vamps quicker than a Vamp could drop a Were which is why they generally stay the fuck away from them. The easiest way to avoid something that can kill you quicker than you can kill it is to never put yourself anywhere near it to begin with. That being said I don't think the thing in the forest was a Were.
I agree with your summation that it is not a werewolf.
The single werewolf taking down vamps quicker than vamps can drop a werewolf is kind of an urban legend. Yes they are physical nightmares, but so are vampires. The lower gen vampires are virtually incapable of losing to an Elder Garou Ahroun (warrior types of the warrior race of Luna) Situational circumstances mean a lot. Clan of the vampire means a lot. Generation means more, and age means a good amount. (the actual accrual rate of experience points for elder vamps is something I always disagreed with and we had house rules in my circle's games.)

Anyway, if you run the situation above with an Ahroun and Sharon was caught flat footed, then she is lucky to be alive.

I think it was another vamp

1-Astrid female for my friend Ayhsel but a Tzimisce shape shifted into their combat form, with a touch of celerity can fill the bull.
2-Enid. Wolf Boy/gangrel serving the princep and more importantly Publius...end result desired, to cause Sharon to fail not kill her.
3 Virgil/Publius for his own reasons. A hyped up super bear could hit and run. A light scratch from his claws (if he is who I think he is) would be enough to debilitate Sharon with pain.
4- someone sent by Vision Girl Inanna (Artemis for those resisting change) to test her boy out but Sharon happened to walk up to too soon so rather than blow his cover he shift, hit her and left her.
About a dozen other weird thoughts... really more like 5 but yeah let's go with it.

Peace

Reactions: DA22 and Ayhsel

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I agree with your summation that it is not a werewolf.
The single werewolf taking down vamps quicker than vamps can drop a werewolf is kind of an urban legend. Yes they are physical nightmares, but so are vampires. The lower gen vampires are virtually incapable of losing to an Elder Garou Ahroun (warrior types of the warrior race of Luna) Situational circumstances mean a lot. Clan of the vampire means a lot. Generation means more, and age means a good amount. (the actual accrual rate of experience points for elder vamps is something I always disagreed with and we had house rules in my circle's games.)

Anyway, if you run the situation above with an Ahroun and Sharon was caught flat footed, then she is lucky to be alive.

I think it was another vamp

1-Astrid female for my friend Ayhsel but a Tzimisce shape shifted into their combat form, with a touch of celerity can fill the bull.
2-Enid. Wolf Boy/gangrel serving the princep and more importantly Publius...end result desired, to cause Sharon to fail not kill her.
3 Virgil/Publius for his own reasons. A hyped up super bear could hit and run. A light scratch from his claws (if he is who I think he is) would be enough to debilitate Sharon with pain.
4- someone sent by Vision Girl Inanna (Artemis for those resisting change) to test her boy out but Sharon happened to walk up to too soon so rather than blow his cover he shift, hit her and left her.
About a dozen other weird thoughts... really more like 5 but yeah let's go with it.

Peace
Like I said, I would not be surprised if we find out later someone wanted Sharon to partake in more of the blood of MC, if true that would leave the group of possible culprits a lot smaller or that there is something in that town that is guarded. Though Virgil might still be one as well if he was aware of more and earlier if he is who you think and even keeps a better eye on C.

4.10 star(s) 193 Votes