4.10 star(s) 193 Votes

Yugan

Jan 18, 2021
In epsiode 1 at the end, you need to click through to make a special save (which you will be asked to name) Load that in episode 2, at the end of episode 2 you can make a special save again to load into episode 3. etc.
thanks, but the thing is, the option to save at the end of EP2 did not show up, so I'm not sure if i did something wrong. redoing a playthrough of EP2 now to see where i went wrong.

-L-L-MJ-

Feb 5, 2020
thanks, but the thing is, the option to save at the end of EP2 did not show up, so I'm not sure if i did something wrong. redoing a playthrough of EP2 now to see where i went wrong.
Updated my post above with a post that includes screenshots, but basically you need to keep clicking at the end until you are asked to make that special save.

as shown by KoGa3 here

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
and to add insult to injury she gave us our own room are very own room that Bitch
yet she couldn't stay in her room, how the tables have turned.
I'm currently playing episode 1, but based on my limited knowledge in Vampire: The Masquerade lore, the MC seems to be tearing down the walls that make certain powers exclusive to certain clans.
we have grounds to believe MC's sire is quite close to the source.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
yet she couldn't stay in her room, how the tables have turned.

we have grounds to believe MC's sire is quite close to the source.
Yeah the way she did not accept fact MC wanted to be alone, even if she later did show concern for the amount of unrest and fear he had over vision, was quite telling and the way she comforted him with skin contact being a main part was maybe even more telling. Whether Sharon is playing hard to get as a game or that it is how she expects to be romanced due to when she was young or the Astrid trauma, there is little doubt she has fallen already. Also together with her constant mentions of Co-Archon it gets clearer and clearer that Sharon def has a teasing and playful side to her as well, especially when it comes to MC.

Now another one remark that was a little surprising to me was Vision girl, who is a hottie indeed, calling MC little one which is a term of endearment to a child. So is MC more as just a tool for her, now that would be surprising and opens a lot of options. Also fact the description of her said she was swimming in stars and not blood, uhm.

Considering Laurie, I said yes. Well she is a friend as well and you should also keep your thralls mentally healthy. :p Also MC seems less unaware of Laurie's feelings as I suspected. At least in my more friendly talk with Markus, I had kept feral Nos secret, the way MC reacts to his remark about Laurie shows some recognition of her feelings even if I am still not sure he is aware those are romantic as well.

Last edited:

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
Yeah the way she did not accept fact MC wanted to be alone, even if she later did show concern for the amount of unrest and fear he had over vision, was quite telling and the way she comforted him with skin contact being a main part was maybe even more telling. Whether Sharon is playing hard to get as a game or that it is how she expects to be romanced due to when she was young or the Astrid trauma, there is little doubt she has fallen already. Also together with her constant mentions of Co-Archon it gets clearer and clearer that Sharon def has a teasing and playful side to her as well, especially when it comes to MC.
not to mention that she didn't dismiss MC having visions.
calling MC little one which is a term of endearment to a child.
isn't that what he is to Vision Girl? MC is nothing than a toddler to her

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
not to mention that she didn't dismiss MC having visions.

isn't that what he is to Vision Girl? MC is nothing than a toddler to her
Yeah ofc he is, if not even a baby (toddler might be giving MC too much credit, considering their difference in experience and power), but the fact she uses an endearing term for it instead of a more neutral like fledgeling or even derogatory term is telling I suspect. She somehow came over as protective, more as I would expect for just a tool.

Last edited:

Yugan

Jan 18, 2021
Updated my post above with a post that includes screenshots, but basically you need to keep clicking at the end until you are asked to make that special save.

as shown by KoGa3 here
it seems that i was missing a few scenes to end Ep2. thank you for your help with this :)

Kinvarus

May 23, 2020
But Vision girl certainly did seem concerned when MC was going to head down towards old aztec face. She was very much all NO! DON'T GO DOWN THERE! now is that because she cares about the MC or she doesn't want whatever that thing is getting lose?

Either way when it comes to Sharon, it was good to see the relationship develop to the point she clearly doesn't want him sleeping in his own bed alone, even though she still tries to play it off as "You know we're dead right?" like it's no big deal and even staying in his bed when he goes there instead.

Overall I like the little developments but I do hope the chapters start getting longer again going forward with more than 5-10 minutes of content.

Reactions: Erdan88 and Ayhsel

Gamerid

Aug 28, 2018
I have already played Rebirth 1 and 2 but i recently got my PC reseted and so i lost the saved files. can Someone give me the save file of rebirth 2 so i can play rebirth 3 while also telling me where to put the file.. thanx :D

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Artemis obviously care about MC. But I am not sure why... I don't think she will go "I love you my child so much, become my lover, king of vampires next to your own Queen of the Damned".. but I think she sees us as something important for her.

I really hope she can become a love interest eventually, though...

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
Artemis obviously care about MC. But I am not sure why... I don't think she will go "I love you my child so much, become my lover, king of vampires next to your own Queen of the Damned".. but I think she sees us as something important for her.

she won't become a love interest with that attitude, if MC is going to shoot for the stars, he better have no doubt.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
she won't become a love interest with that attitude, if MC is going to shoot for the stars, he better have no doubt.
I am not even sure she will... So far the only two we can probably agree are love interest are Sharon and Laurie. Even Carmen is not that clear, although the chance to treat her nice suggest she might be.

Callisto and Artemis are open to discussion, but it would be awesome if they are... all others are a no no in my opinion for sure.

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
I am not even sure she will... So far the only two we can probably agree are love interest are Sharon and Laurie. Even Carmen is not that clear, although the chance to treat her nice suggest she might be.

Callisto and Artemis are open to discussion, but it would be awesome if they are... all others are a no no in my opinion for sure.
did you give up on Astrid?

• Haha
Reactions: c3p0

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
did you give up on Astrid?
My heart and my desires? never! but realistically speaking, I don't think she will ever be a LI... pity, big pity.. Quoting the one time I decided to pursue a guy as a LI (was playing a girl): I would treasure the chance to be wrong once again.

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020

How tf does someone who is likely dead or in an eternal slumber become a LI? "Here's my new lover. I dug her up the other weekend" :ROFLMAO:

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
How tf does someone who is likely dead or in an eternal slumber become a LI? "Here's my new lover. I dug her up the other weekend" :ROFLMAO:
Still a better love story than Twilight.

I hope she will wake up and we will be able to spend time with her soon. Specially now that we know the game is going to be way shorter we were all expecting it.

4.10 star(s) 193 Votes