4.10 star(s) 193 Votes

D3xzalias

Aug 1, 2018
Foreshadowing and plots set up are narrative techniques used in the intro phase of a story. Since this is supposed to be 5 chapters and we are at 3, we can only assume we are into the second act. Yet the game still plays like an introduction.
No we are at 2 if we are at 3 we would have 3 completed episodes. And i honestly think from now on it's going to take off with the action we want

Sylar1234

Apr 21, 2019
I wish we could use the vampire powers more often. In the last few updates the main character felt like a normal human.
Maybe the MC should get the powers independantly from player choices so the dev can build them into the story line more often without story branching.

Ggwpglhf

Feb 1, 2020
Amazing game! Cant wait for the android port of ep 3, I'm basically having withdrawal symptoms here:eek:

D3xzalias

Aug 1, 2018
i do not believe that that is how it works! your swimmers are either dead or come with fangs so she had to be preggers before we found her! probably connor was there to comfort her?
i think it only works when you are already pregnant, Either the unborn child survives the embrace. So you get a vamp baby or it dies and you become a walking casket

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
What action is your fancy?
The fanged type?
The claws out type?
The mixxxed marital arts?
Some hot juicy throbbing shenanigans like in the beginning?
No we are at 2 if we are at 3 we would have 3 completed episodes. And i honestly think from now on it's going to take off with the action we want
I wish we could use the vampire powers more often. In the last few updates the main character felt like a normal human.
Maybe the MC should get the powers independantly from player choices so the dev can build them into the story line more often without story branching.
i think it only works when you are already pregnant, Either the unborn child survives the embrace. So you get a vamp baby or it dies and you become a walking casket
Blood flows through the undead like rivers giving life to the dry beds.
How did you like the sparkling vampire story?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
she was preggers and we gonna have a baby vampire inside a womb?
or it's whatever is that other thrall's name baby.

you know long days and nothing to do so when opportunity comes then ...........

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
It was a good update storywise but Likeblondes has to step up their erotic content. Not talking about sex scenes which would be cool at chapter 3 , but in the sense of erotic images and teasing.
In example the scene with Laurie at her apartment, instead of picking that blanket like dress dev could have used a more revealing outfit. She's trying to bait the Mayor after all like she said to Carmen.

Sep 3, 2020
I agree with you and disagree with most that said very little happened here. We were essentially foreshadowed a lot.

What I extremely agree with all is that 5 chapters seems soooo little. I spoke with Likesblondes about it and unfortunately his answer makes a lot of sense, though. Simply, they cannot commit to to something like 10 chapters when two chapters took them a bit less than 2 years. Life moves on for the developers too.

And yes, kitty fights are the best moments always!! Laurie does not let any chance go to make some interesting comment to Sharon!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
About the first one I understand given your personality of sticking to one love interest in most novels, at least from what I have seen. I, being the cheating slut I am, as Bella does not exist in this novel, obviously said yes. And will say yes to all cute girls!

About the second one, we don't know. Part of the plot that comes would be figuring it out what the hell that is, why our Red Dream Beauty told us not to get close to that and why, using his talent, is MC so scare of it unconsciously.

It can be a powerful sleeping vamp or another powerful creature. So far, all bets are off. But hopefully novel will speed up. We just need our mommy to come and teach Shanon how to treat her kid!

Reactions: operamini
4.10 star(s) 193 Votes