4.10 star(s) 193 Votes

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
I'm thinking of playing this every other release or so... but how was the last update? Any significant plot developments or "plot" developments?

Sep 3, 2020
About the first one I understand given your personality of sticking to one love interest in most novels, at least from what I have seen. I, being the cheating slut I am, as Bella does not exist in this novel, obviously said yes. And will say yes to all cute girls!

About the second one, we don't know. Part of the plot that comes would be figuring it out what the hell that is, why our Red Dream Beauty told us not to get close to that and why, using his talent, is MC so scare of it unconsciously.

It can be a powerful sleeping vamp or another powerful creature. So far, all bets are off. But hopefully novel will speed up. We just need our mommy to come and teach Shanon how to treat her kid!
don't worry I'm sure you'll get all the pretty girls but I wanted to ask your opinion on something I do love Shanon but I'm beginning to think our Red Dream Beauty is the most beautiful girl in the entire game you think she's a love interest

and exactly how long is this game how much game do we have left

i may go after the red dream beauty on my second playthrough

she a bad girl and you know how much I love bad girls

and I love it when they have a bit of crazy in them

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: N1ghtcrawler

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I've been playing pretty Sharon focused playthrough as well.
But I did say "Yes" to Laurie here just because I wanted to be a nice guy to her (despite the fact that her actions in episode 2 did annoy me to some extent lol).

With a lot of games, like Ayhsel, I tend to just try to romance everything in sight. :LOL:
Though with this game, I feel totally committed to Sharon compared to other girls.

Reactions: thorin0815

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
Anyone else have that thing as well?
You prolly use a NVidia card.

Just delete the file C:\ProgramData\NVIDIA Corporation\Drs\ nvdrssel.bin

And don't worry, it won't have any negative consequences. After a driver update you will probably have to delete the file again.

Reactions: Hunter221

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Anyone else have that thing as well?
I have that as well. Something to do with the ren'py and graphics card I think.

Temporary solution is the following (For those with Nvidia cards):

Like I said, after applying the above, it solves it temporarily but sometime later it does tend to pop up again.
Haven't seen a permanent fix for it yet.

Reactions: Hunter221

Hunter221

Feb 27, 2020
I have that as well. Something to do with the ren'py and graphics card I think.

Temporary solution is the following (For those with Nvidia cards):

Like I said, after applying the above, it solves it temporarily but sometime later it does tend to pop up again.
Haven't seen a permanent fix for it yet.
Ty for the help

Sep 3, 2020
I've been playing pretty Sharon focused playthrough as well.
But I did say "Yes" to Laurie here just because I wanted to be a nice guy to her (despite the fact that her actions in episode 2 did annoy me to some extent lol).

With a lot of games, like Ayhsel, I tend to just try to romance everything in sight. :LOL:
Though with this game, I feel totally committed to Sharon compared to other girls.
aren't you worried that our relationship with Sharon is moving to slow shouldn't we focus on our relationship

more time we spent with Laurie is less time we spend with Sharon

we need to do something to reignite the spark in the relationship

I mean this is us at the start of our relationship
and on a side note I think Sharon looks beautiful in this picture

screenshot0002.png

and this is us now
screenshot0005.png

and to add insult to injury she gave us our own room are very own room that Bitch
:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: thorin0815

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
aren't you worried that our relationship with Sharon is moving to slow shouldn't we focus on our relationship

more time we spent with Laurie is less time we spend with Sharon

we need to do something to reignite the spark in the relationship

I mean this is us at the start of our relationship
and on a side note I think Sharon looks beautiful in this picture

View attachment 1153682

and this is us now
View attachment 1153688
Heh, of course I'd like it to be more Sharon focused, but I do understand there are fans of other characters as well such as Laurie, Carmen, and some even like Callisto.

I'm guessing LikesBlondes (the dev) needs to balance all these characters to some extent.

And given the limitations the vampires have in needing to feed to get hard, there may be a lot of teases and some sparks here and there, but I'm assuming we'll probably need to wait for awhile before we get into acts like sex, especially with Sharon.

Reactions: operamini
Sep 3, 2020
Heh, of course I'd like it to be more Sharon focused, but I do understand there are fans of other characters as well such as Laurie, Carmen, and some even like Callisto.

I'm guessing LikesBlondes (the dev) needs to balance all these characters to some extent.

And given the limitations the vampires have in needing to feed to get hard, there may be a lot of teases and some sparks here and there, but I'm assuming we'll probably need to wait for awhile before we get into acts like sex, especially with Sharon.
I know that but what I meant was instead of saying yes to Laurie

we could say no and spend that same time with Sharon trying to reignite the spark in the relationship

I mean for the love of God brother we have are own room now that's not a good sign.

Aner878787

Nov 17, 2018
Nice update, curious as to what that thing is.

Sharon: "But the(y) must have known already."
A whole week passed until you settle(d) back in Scottstown.
MC:"Me and Laurie(Laurie and me), that is"
Laurie: "I know where she can open up a club?" (is that a question?)
MC: "But it's the last palce(place) we saw him."

Deleted member 609064

May 11, 2018
For those who have troubles starting EP3 here are some necessary steps:

1. You must have finished EP2 and also made a save transfer (don't forget to install the transfer fix from the OP first). Here are the pictures at the end of EP2:

2. Now in EP3 you MUST start a new game and import the save export you made. In no case load saves from EP2!
Here are pictures of the import:
You are a hero, thank you for helping all of us!

operamini

Sep 2, 2019
it seems we are closer to getting Sharon believing in us about the visions, hopefully we know more about them soon,
something i found odd is how that blood girl was able to interfere with the mcs memory visions.

open console and type mirisex1 = True (if you want that) and also must type soulstainmiri = True, and then try to save.
thanks, saved me trying to find a workaround

MasterDk78

Dec 16, 2017
I fuc**** love these series.!

Dev or Dev's you are awesome!!!

Every time, I dont want it to stop hehe. So dont stop!

Reactions: D Dog

Yugan

Jan 18, 2021
I think I am missing something, these are the last 2 screens of EP2 before it ends. i dont get the option to save my game as in EP1... any ideas as to where i went wrong? this issue has prevented me from playing EP3 as well

Karnon254332

Feb 20, 2019
I'm currently playing episode 1, but based on my limited knowledge in Vampire: The Masquerade lore, the MC seems to be tearing down the walls that make certain powers exclusive to certain clans.

-L-L-MJ-

Feb 5, 2020
I think I am missing something, these are the last 2 screens of EP2 before it ends. i dont get the option to save my game as in EP1... any ideas as to where i went wrong? this issue has prevented me from playing EP3 as well
In episode 1 at the end, you need to click through to make a special save (which you will be asked to name) Load that in episode 2, at the end of episode 2 you can make a special save again to load into episode 3. etc.

This post explains it with screenshots

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 193 Votes