4.10 star(s) 194 Votes

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Well yeah, but i think this won´t end good if she knows bout MC´s power. We don´t even have a clue what she can do no one knows not even Sharon ... This Bitch is don't to trust, with nothing. :unsure:
True, then again we know from devs that Astrid in the end is not even near MC's power class, just three or 4 chars may be and of those at least two are way stronger, C and VG. Well he will need to practice somewhere and Astrid would not be the worst option for that, especially if she is intended to survive and we have to be able to have some measure of control to be able to trust her.

I guess Mc is not aware enough of his strength to frighten her with his prowess and if needs to use it will likely be a situation he has to kill her. So whisper makes most sense unless C will be the one that tames Astrid for Sharon and MC and that does not seem her MO, though maybe she will drop the hint it might be a good idea to whisper a bit to her at her visit. :p

Reactions: Arigon and Trojaner

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well it is clear enough she does want it and wanted it and MC did not use his powers, even if not quite clear yet why she has those feelings. Regret, sympathy and some pity seems to be part of it, but there is more. I was more surprised about that beach interlude and what it means beyond fact Carmen also seems to be not exactly what she seems. Might be interesting and have meaning or just nothing special and more of a vision what could have been if MC never met C.

For that it is also interesting that while drinking Carmen's blood he has no vision of VG as he normally has, telling or just because not really hungry with bloodlust?

lorddarkam

Jan 1, 2018
i kno
i know what you mean, but i think the bite is addictive/afrodisiac to the point the blood dolls are not in just cuz of the magic, i think most vampires can't do like Sharon/Astrid and just have girls who get money and pleasure from serving them like that girls who Worship Calisto she looked like human if i remember well ?

Sep 3, 2020
Well it is clear enough she does want it and wanted it and MC did not use his powers, even if not quite clear yet why she has those feelings. Regret, sympathy and some pity seems to be part of it, but there is more. I was more surprised about that beach interlude and what it means beyond fact Carmen also seems to be not exactly what she seems. Might be interesting and have meaning or just nothing special and more of a vision what could have been if MC never met C.

For that it is also interesting that while drinking Carmen's blood he has no vision of VG as he normally has, telling or just because not really hungry with bloodlust?
I don't know but I want to ask you something my brother I want your honest opinion do you at least agree with me that scene with Carmen should have been optional

ScroxDieded

Nov 6, 2017
Sigh.. Even letting it simmer for 6+ months still got me only around 3 hours of content.
I'm happy to see that this is getting more attention on patreon, though, so hopefully the dev will be able to make bigger releases

lorddarkam

Jan 1, 2018

Carmen show she is aroused by the mc for some time now she has Stockholm syndrome to some point, and theres more to it, she cant leave without being a thrall or being a corpse if not the mc is in deep shit with the vamp authorities if she has no choice what is better than having her captor in good grace ? when clearly Sharon want to kill her ? even to Astrid Sharon is a Loose end, now add the fact that she is aroused by being courted by the mc

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I don't know but I want to ask you something my brother I want your honest opinion do you at least agree with me that scene with Carmen should have been optional
Hard to say, if this was a romantic love game about ending up with your babe, yes I would agree with you. Now I am still not sure what devs in this game mean with LI and whether it will be very romantic considering this is a vampire game with some lighter tones as well, but still a vampire game.

I doubt it will be too much about ending up with your babe though and likely more who you will have survive and for that this scene might be important and not only for her. Besides as I said above there are a few more things about that scene that are worth a wonder or two and could well become important later game. So though I sympathize with your feelings especially if want a one girl ending, not sure it would have fitted here to say no and remember devs gave us that choice with Miri, so fact it was not given here is likely for a reason just as Sharon's remark she is not the jealous type that MC was reminded about again.

lorddarkam

Jan 1, 2018
Hard to say, if this was a romantic love game about ending up with your babe, yes I would agree with you. Now I am still not sure what devs in this game mean with LI and whether it will be very romantic considering this is a vampire game with some lighter tones as well, but still a vampire game.

I doubt it will be too much about ending up with your babe though and likely more who you will have survive and for that this scene might be important and not only for her. Besides as I said above there are a few more things about that scene that are worth a wonder or two and could well become important later game. So though I sympathize with your feelings especially if want a one girl ending, not sure it would have fitted here to say no and remember devs gave us that choice with Miri, so fact it was not given here is likely for a reason jus as Sharon's remark she is not the jealous type that MC was reminded about again.
She just got permanent protection from the mc, soon she will be like Andrew and Laurie i get that people is so used to see woman only as a victim in EVERY situation that they can't see when a woman profit, most people would be killed by Astrid traps thinking a woman can't scheme

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
She just got permanent protection from the mc, soon she will be like Andrew and Laurie i get that people is so used to see woman only as a victim in EVERY situation that they can't see when a woman profit, most people would be killed by Astrid traps thinking a woman can't scheme
It could be just that yeah and to be fair Carmen is smart enough to know MC is her best chance to get out of that situation as either a vamp or thrall instead of just death, that little interlude scene though when he came makes me wonder even a bit more about Carmen and fact he had no VG girl moment when drank her blood and if she somehow is not more as she seems.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I feel bad about Laurie she liked the mc and now she can't even say it, and need to see the mc NTR her, and every time she talk something about it she is get a reply like she is a kid
Actually, getting enthralled has allowed Laurie to be way more honest with her feeling taht she was a standard "childhood friend". That is what is shown with all her catfights with Sharon. Remains to see how she will react when she learns Carmen, who she developed kind of a friendship, is now fucking her love interest.,

Third, talking with Carmen she said she and the others involved Gregor in the Vampire hunter business. Was that a typo or are there more hunters from her group out there? Also why we she sunny visions when feeding from Carmen? Can't be a coincidence because feeding from Laurie or any other human gives us just Red Queen visions.
If you fucked Miri, instead of seeing the beach you see the Red Dream Beauty at that scene.

That was a strange update.
First we have the sex scene with Carmen. I like her and banging her in the bathroom behind everyone backs is kind of hot. On the other hand you can't deny her if you aren't into her so that's a sloppy job.
Actually you can deny her according to what I see in the code, but only if chosen specifically previous choices before. You need carmensaved == false and carmensecondchance== false. If both are false, you are given a choice of whether to comfort her (leads to the sex scene) or not (send her directly to bed). The first variable I think it is set when you are meeting her (in the car when you make a decision), the second one I have no idea, but I would guess it is when ask if she is a person or food. Need to check the second chapter code, though to be sure.

I think the whole point is that if you treat her nice and as a girl instead of bad and simply as food or a vampire hunter, MC and her are kind of attracted to each other, so the scene happens. She does develop feelings and MC is a horny monster, that can still like/love humans

So 3 sex scene spread over three episodes. With planned 5 episode, we should have 5 in total.
So with whom are the other two?
One would be most likely Sharon, I think. The other perhaps Laurie?
Vision Girl would also be one, I Image a scene where she embrace the MC, put a leash on him and then she follow her one road with the MC as her boy toy.

Would like to have the option to take the Nos girl up on her offer though. :sneaky:
I'd guess we will have more scenes in the latter episodes.

Well mc is dumb enough to touch Astrid when is pretty clear she is not strong, she control man and thats how she survive Sharon explain to him and he still touch her
I would not consider touching her to be dumb, it is more around her kind of character. She is a seductress through and through, so touching her it is more around the lines "MC can't help it."

at least she's self aware
Irresistible temptation, to be precise.

as soon as Gregor went into the basement, he became Ayhsel .....
Ohh come on, I am dumb and horny, but not as dumb and way more horny that that guy. If anything, I would act exactly as MC did with her, with the two differences that I would ask her to feed from me when she was licking my fingers.. And would definitely feed on her, not sure if her tongue, her fingers or her nipples. Probably all three.

Last edited:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Actually, getting enthralled has allowed Laurie to be way more honest with her feeling taht she was a standard "childhood friend". That is what is shown with all her catfights with Sharon. Remains to see how she will react when she learns Carmen, who she developed kind of a friendship, is now fucking her love interest.,

If you fucked Miri, instead of seeing the beach you see the Red Dream Beauty at that scene.

Actually you can deny her according to what I see in the code, but only if chosen specifically previous choices before. You need carmensaved == false and carmensecondchance== false. If both are false, you are given a choice of whether to comfort her (leads to the sex scene) or not (send her directly to bed). The first variable I think it is set when you are meeting her (in the car when you make a decision), the second one I have no idea, but I would guess it is when ask if she is a person or food. Need to check the second chapter code, though to be sure.

I think the whole point is that if you treat her nice and as a girl instead of bad and simply as food or a vampire hunter, MC and her are kind of attracted to each other, so the scene happens. She does develop feelings and MC is a horny monster, that can still like/love humans

I'd guess we will have more scenes in the latter episodes.

I would not consider touching her to be dumb, it is more around her kind of character. She is a seductress through and through, so touching her it is more around the lines "MC can't help it."

Irresistible temptation, to be precise.

Ohh come on, I am dumb and horny, but not as dumb and way more horny that that guy. If anything, I would act exactly as MC did with her, with the two differences that I would ask her to feed from me when she was licking my fingers.. And would definitely feed on her, not sure if her tongue, her fingers or her nipples. Probably all three.
Interesting those answers 2 and three. :)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Ayhsel

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
haha sorry no sure what were the other ones but happy to help if i could.
That you see VG if fucked Miri and that there was an option to stop Carmen scene if chose different in chapter 2. So that means what happens and what you see has more to do with Mc as with Carmen, which makes one of my suspicions less valid. :)

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
That you see VG if fucked Miri and that there was an option to stop Carmen scene if chose different in chapter 2. So that means it has more to do with Mc as with Carmen, which makes one of my suspicions less valid. :)
Going to put the rest in spoilers. And should have done that too above, will do it in a moment.

No idea truly about why RDB appears when you are fucking Carmen if you fucked Miri. She says something around the lines "remember that all pleasure comes from me", so I would say it has to do with MC acting more like a monster drowning himself in pleasure.

The other thing, I think it is simply the situation in which Carmen is. Relatively nice guy shows her not all vampire are full monsters, the one that seems to be saving her ass, treating her right, plus the supernatural allure of vampires themselves and the effect MC's feeding seems to have. That, and all chaos in Carmen's mind and she simply let herself go.
Now, MC can care about her if you have been treating her as a human. That check on those variables have appeared before in the code, every single time before "caring" about Carmen.
So, I would say, if you care about her, she cares about you and sex with her becomes inevitable.

Reactions: FunFuntomes

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Going to put the rest in spoilers. And should have done that too above, will do it in a moment.

No idea truly about why RDB appears when you are fucking Carmen if you fucked Miri. She says something around the lines "remember that all pleasure comes from me", so I would say it has to do with MC acting more like a monster drowning himself in pleasure.

The other thing, I think it is simply the situation in which Carmen is. Relatively nice guy shows her not all vampire are full monsters, the one that seems to be saving her ass, treating her right, plus the supernatural allure of vampires themselves and the effect MC's feeding seems to have. That, and all chaos in Carmen's mind and she simply let herself go.
Now, MC can care about her if you have been treating her as a human. That check on those variables have appeared before in the code, every single time before "caring" about Carmen.
So, I would say, if you care about her, she cares about you and sex with her becomes inevitable.
I suspect you are partly right, but that conversation just before also hints that if MC has been good overall to Carmen she also somewhat sympathizes with him and sees him as a fellow victim of circumstances, instead as fully as a monster. Besides of course that Mc is the most likely way out for her as a thrall or vamp instead of dead and quite possible that also influences her.

Reactions: c3p0 and Ayhsel

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
That you see VG if fucked Miri and that there was an option to stop Carmen scene if chose different in chapter 2. So that means what happens and what you see has more to do with Mc as with Carmen, which makes one of my suspicions less valid. :)

*looks at the novel's title* Rebirth... what if the title is about precisely that? MC facing judgement and becoming more than a vampire? and Carmen being the key to that since she could see MC as more than just a bloodsucking monster. as Astrid pointed out, Sharon didn't spread her legs for MC and if she wanted she could've solved the blood problem, so maybe Sharon is not the main love interest but Carmen

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
*looks at the novel's title* Rebirth... what if the title is about precisely that? MC facing judgement and becoming more than a vampire? and Carmen being the key to that since she could see MC as more than just a bloodsucking monster. as Astrid pointed out, Sharon didn't spread her legs for MC and if she wanted she could've solved the blood problem, so maybe Sharon is not the main love interest but Carmen
Yeah so many possibilities, for sure though that Mc is more important to Sharon on an emotional level as a sexual one, even if sex will ever become a thing between those two.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I suspect you are partly right, but that conversation just before also hints that if MC has been good overall to Carmen she also somewhat sympathizes with him and sees him as a fellow victim as circumstances, instead as a monster.
Oh yes, that is around the lines of what I meant.
*looks at the novel's title* Rebirth... what if the title is about precisely that? MC facing judgement and becoming more than a vampire?
The whole "becoming more than a vampire" and "something/someone being a key", it is sounding too much as Legacy of Kain haha, sorry I watched a video of the 5 games last week. Really the best story ever. I have played them several times, if only we could have a Remake, I would be soo happy.

Reactions: FunFuntomes

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
The whole "becoming more than a vampire" and "something/someone being a key", it is sounding too much as Legacy of Kain haha, sorry I watched a video of the 5 games last week. Really the best story ever. I have played them several times, if only we could have a Remake, I would be soo happy.
and I would be happy if in the next update Laurie reacted to Carmen having sex with MC, if gregor could smell Astrid in the basement, why shouldn't Laurie smell MC on Carmen ?

4.10 star(s) 194 Votes