4.10 star(s) 194 Votes

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
anyone noticed the foreshadowing when MC told Carmen he wasn't a thrall so he doesn't know how it feels, was I the only one thinking that the devs were foreshadowing Laurie being embraced?

lorddarkam

Jan 1, 2018
Going to put the rest in spoilers. And should have done that too above, will do it in a moment.

No idea truly about why RDB appears when you are fucking Carmen if you fucked Miri. She says something around the lines "remember that all pleasure comes from me", so I would say it has to do with MC acting more like a monster drowning himself in pleasure.

The other thing, I think it is simply the situation in which Carmen is. Relatively nice guy shows her not all vampire are full monsters, the one that seems to be saving her ass, treating her right, plus the supernatural allure of vampires themselves and the effect MC's feeding seems to have. That, and all chaos in Carmen's mind and she simply let herself go.
Now, MC can care about her if you have been treating her as a human. That check on those variables have appeared before in the code, every single time before "caring" about Carmen.
So, I would say, if you care about her, she cares about you and sex with her becomes inevitable.
We don't know what will happen so why our suppositions are Spoiler ?

lorddarkam

Jan 1, 2018
Going to put the rest in spoilers. And should have done that too above, will do it in a moment.

No idea truly about why RDB appears when you are fucking Carmen if you fucked Miri. She says something around the lines "remember that all pleasure comes from me", so I would say it has to do with MC acting more like a monster drowning himself in pleasure.

The other thing, I think it is simply the situation in which Carmen is. Relatively nice guy shows her not all vampire are full monsters, the one that seems to be saving her ass, treating her right, plus the supernatural allure of vampires themselves and the effect MC's feeding seems to have. That, and all chaos in Carmen's mind and she simply let herself go.
Now, MC can care about her if you have been treating her as a human. That check on those variables have appeared before in the code, every single time before "caring" about Carmen.
So, I would say, if you care about her, she cares about you and sex with her becomes inevitable.
She helped with the Club problem, pretty sure she is smart and know being hunted by Vampires who are awake when she is feeling sleepy is a bad way to live her life ( i actually work at night and i feel tired all the time, thats not how humans should function )

lorddarkam

Jan 1, 2018
Yeah so many possibilities, for sure though that Mc is more important to Sharon on an emotional level as a sexual one, even if sex will ever become a thing between those two.
Sharon is the kind of wife who will let you do as you please if you keep everyone aware she is the main girl

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
I don't know but I want to ask you something my brother I want your honest opinion do you at least agree with me that scene with Carmen should have been optional
yes all sex scenes should be optional... some of them as an option if you want to watch or not i am sick of NTR where you are forced to watch your ex-girlfriend being rough handled when there is no way you could have ever have known that much less watched it!

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
yes all sex scenes should be optional... some of them as an option if you want to watch or not i am sick of NTR where you are forced to watch your ex-girlfriend being rough handled when there is no way you could have ever have known that much less watched it!
You are assuming all stories are told 1st person. That is not necessarily the case. And showing those scenes it is usually done to stir something on the player, whether good or bad, that is a different matter, or simply to inform of scenes, are they would do with non sexual scenes.

• Sad
Reactions: Warscared

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
I actually expect sort of a mini-harem to be built eventually. MC, Laurie and Sharon at least. Maybe toss Carmen into that too after this update.

MC and almost all the LI's are living in the same house now. And as one of the other vampire people mentioned, if you live long enough pretty much everyone has had sex with everyone else.

And realistically, I doubt any of the girls would object to it.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
laurie might, carmen would for sure, sharon prolly don't care 1 way or other. mc's mommy has other plans so we'll see.

• Sad
Reactions: Rory Smith

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Actually you can deny her according to what I see in the code, but only if chosen specifically previous choices before. You need carmensaved == false and carmensecondchance== false. If both are false, you are given a choice of whether to comfort her (leads to the sex scene) or not (send her directly to bed). The first variable I think it is set when you are meeting her (in the car when you make a decision), the second one I have no idea, but I would guess it is when ask if she is a person or food. Need to check the second chapter code, though to be sure.

I think the whole point is that if you treat her nice and as a girl instead of bad and simply as food or a vampire hunter, MC and her are kind of attracted to each other, so the scene happens. She does develop feelings and MC is a horny monster, that can still like/love humans
I did get a choice to turn her down because I've been treating her like food and generally being an asshole lol.

I have the opposite issue from the other people. I feel like comforting her seems out of character for a player who has been treating her like shit this whole time. I wish there was a more primal and lustful way to frame the interaction rather than it resulting from some mutual camaraderie about both of them being "victims."

Reactions: Nulldev and gregers

D3xzalias

Aug 1, 2018
Update was really good

I have some opinions on Carmen and Laurie
I honestly think Carmen should become a thrall (not a blood doll) Laurie is way better fitted for the role of co vampire next to MC. Seeing how emotional Carmen is with Gregor. And she needed MC to comfort her is not a good trait to have. Laurie is way more independent and is not scared to seek confrontation.

And Astrid

My thinking on Astrid and if you want to get rid of her brings problems for Sharon as Archon
You could try to get help from Calisto. Calisto draining Astrid isn't a problem for her.
However Mc drinking Astrid dry doesn't do anything for Mc. Yeah it maybe give him some experience, But drinking that rotting soul. Would just stain the Mc more. And seeing Calisto wouldn't lose a nights sleep over it. It's better for her to do it.

Now onto Ivy
Can't say to much about her. But if you think about it no family close by weird job or hobby. Would make a perfect vampire
But joking aside i think she would be a waste to turn in a blood doll.

Hope in the next update we see more of Frank and is digging expedition

Last edited:
Reactions: Ayhsel and Arigon

Hans98

Aug 3, 2018
Hi there,
when starting (W10 64bit) there was an Error.
By using "Ignore" the game started but ALL STATS in the Character Info are now set on 1!!!
Does this change the storyline?

4.10 star(s) 194 Votes