4.10 star(s) 194 Votes

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Grrr.... Any of my saves from ep2 will not work in starting ep3.

Is there a workaround for this issue? I'm using a windows PC version of the game. I even downloaded and played through ep2 game twice, and I'm still getting the loading save error for ep3. I also added the Trackback.txt file to show the full error I'm getting with ep3.

"While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
renpy.load(fn)
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?"

Anyone with ideas how I can move forward to ep3 with this issue?

Update..... Well I re-downloaded ep2 v1 again, and at the end of the game the save choice for ep3 actually happened. I wasn't seeing that choice from the other ep2 game versions I tried. I'm now able to load ep3. Sorry.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ayhsel

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
nice update as usual and mc isn't blueballed anymore (bit rapeish scene although). not that surprisingly sharon was rdy to make ms. ivy as blooddoll.

will be interesting to see how cave exploring works for mc and sharon.

slayer991

Jun 8, 2017
I hate this VN. Why? Because now I have to wait again. I'm blue-balled because I could sit through and binge this entire game at once. Credit to LikesBlondes for having such an engaging VN.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Arigon

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I know, right? LOL

Seriously, such a good story and graphics. While MC finally got laid, there's still so many questions...that we'll probably have to wait another year or two until it's concluded. :D
Seems a fair assumption unless the game gets way more support. Planned are 5 seasons/chapters and this chapter likely will finish in December and then two chapters to go unless devs decide to add extra sidelines would indeed make about 2.5 years left at current speed.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
The mod. Beside the option "check if she's out" [Astr = 1]
sorry not the full Astrid name
I suspect it's a new counter since this game update (similar to "sharonsavelauriepts" or "laurieslaveorloverpoints"), perhaps for a possible relationship with Astrid. Well, I guessed so in my Mod so far. But of course it could also be a switch 0/1 for this relationship. Well, this will be maybe revealed in future updates, since this variable has not been used in the game otherwise so far.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I suspect it's a new counter since this game update (similar to "sharonsavelauriepts" or "laurieslaveorloverpoints"), perhaps for a possible relationship with Astrid. Well, I guessed so in my Mod so far. But of course it could also be a switch 0/1 for this relationship. Well, this will be maybe revealed in future updates, since this variable has not been used in the game otherwise so far.
Thank you. I appreciate the explanation:)

lorddarkam

Jan 1, 2018
I think Laurie addiction to the mc blood is bound to be explored in the next update, also the mc had 2 drops of Sharon Blood i guess he is almost her slave by now, something tells me i should not completly trust Sharon

Last edited:

lorddarkam

Jan 1, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Well i just had a look theres so much titles, i don't think the mc can really do those complicated things his kind of Vampire is only good at killing, but his age becomes a problem then

Well i started playing the game, VTM i think Vantrue and Toreador can use the skills without breaking the Mascarade like i can't see the, i now think about keeping Astrid

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
4.10 star(s) 194 Votes