4.10 star(s) 194 Votes

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
I think Laurie addiction to the mc blood is bound to be explored in the next update, also the mc had 2 drops of Sharon Blood i guess he is almost her slave by now, something tells me i should not completly trust Sharon
Shannon Has drank from you twice as well. In my understanding of enthrallment if both The MC and Shannon exchange blood once more they would be bound to each other. Being unable to betray each other they would both have each others backs so I don't see where you are coming from about not trusting her.

Babalon

Dec 19, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

i think this image only came if you choise astrid path "i think she dont like astrid hahah and vision message come as a warning if you screw things up - you will lose all what she give to you with manipulation of blood" or also must have soulstainmiri to lose humanity... if you left astrid when she pretend to sleep images will play differently " like again you are on beach with carmen..

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
i think this image only came if you choise astrid path "i think she dont like astrid hahah and vision message come as a warning if you screw things up - you will lose all what she give to you with manipulation of blood" or also must have soulstainmiri to lose humanity... if you left astrid when she pretend to sleep images will play differently " like again you are on beach with carmen..
You have to have fucked Miri for that image to appear when you fuck Carmen.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
so blood queen have problems with "you losing humanity" :D if she is Inanna then it match her like goddess of love, sex, war and justice :D
I did not took it as a problem. On the contrary, my interpretation was that using your powers makes you less human, more closer to her.

I seriously think that fucking Miri was absolutely not worth all the "your smell sucks" comments, that is why I rejected it. She neither was hot, and the sex with her was really, really boring. Had it been as fucking Carmen, I would have use my power twice, if it also take us closer to mommy.

Obviously, I did pick touching Astrid.

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
Any clue to what Astrid =1 means? Sorry if I should know this
Where are you seeing this? I did a quick search of the code and didn't find it.
The mod. Beside the option "check if she's out" [Astr = 1]
sorry not the full Astrid name
I suspect it's a new counter since this game update (similar to "sharonsavelauriepts" or "laurieslaveorloverpoints"), perhaps for a possible relationship with Astrid. Well, I guessed so in my Mod so far. But of course it could also be a switch 0/1 for this relationship. Well, this will be maybe revealed in future updates, since this variable has not been used in the game otherwise so far.
it must be the start of Astrid's path, otherwise it would be "Astrid +1"
Obviously, I did pick touching Astrid.
no one doubted you would...
you mean you had a choice?
cut Ayhsel some slack, his game had a "single-prompt " choice

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
I keep reading how if Laurie is turned It needs to be by Sharon and the reason given is to save Laurie or the MC or both.
I'd be tempted to say Sharon needs to be the one to turn Laurie if she is to be turned simply for Sharons sake.
Simply look at the way Laurie acts with Sharon now despite the fact Laurie knows Sharon could easly kill her.
And now just Imagine what Laurie would atempt to do to Sharon If they where even only on a slightly more equil footing and despite Sharon being the Archon or not.
Just for peace and sanity and mostly for Sharon's sake she needs to turn Laurie.
If she is turned atleast that way Sharon should have some influence over Laurie and we may yet avoid the constant cat fights.
Becuase lets face it nothing would ever get done as the MC would be costantly having to play referee.
And the repair buills to the house alone would be scarry.

Just Saying
Howdy fellow Bloodsuckers, both chocolate and vanilla!
I want to revisit the above quote because it had some discussion regarding very important theory points.
I know there was other discussion on it, but just for the fun of it, I thought I would lay out what I think after replaying the entire game again 3x with slightly differing choices. My favorite results ended with the following

Stealth-25 (invisibility/obfuscation-possibly influencing other passive traits)
Charisma-32 (Presence ((which is evident if you pick the right training) and Whispers)
Prowess- 37 ( seems to be a combo of Claws, Potence, and Speed/Celerity)

Sharon Saves Laurie 12ish give or take, with no slave points.
Atsr=0 (Can someone else confirm that touching Astrid in the cage is trigger? That is my guess as I did not touch her except in one play through and then I got a 1 there but am not sure something else did not do it 100%)
No soul stain as I did not use Whispers on Miri for sex. You get a 2 point Charisma bump if you do though.

I have been nice to Carmen so I got her trigger 2/3 of the time for sex. I usually do not treat her like food, because as is evident from my signature I really like her. As a result I comfort her and have sex. I did in one play through this time (did in past as well but for this I did 2 as kind and 1 as food)

Whenever possible I have been good to Laurie and have withheld the blood.

Note that interested me in this update is the first time the Thralls were called Ghouls (which is the VtM name for them)

So the question above is about Sharon and her well being and why she must be the one to embrace Laurie. Also another point addressed who the main girls/mistress/Blood Dolls might be.

Main Girls- There are a number of characters in the game which definitely have some influence, and to use the label main girls is somewhat inaccurate. Love Interest's is what both Ptolemy and LikesBlondes have used in discussions about this, but important "main" type characters are varied and of both genders...... so here are my best guesses for the Love Interest category:

1-Laurie-life long best friend and thrall. Jealous of Sharon and loves to irritate her whenever possible. Soft on the other humans present- Andrew, Carmen, Gregor. Her feelings on Carmen may well change after our update. I have avoided slave selections for her where possible. I believe she will make a great vampire if given the chance :D As a thrall, Laurie seems to have picked up some prowess (which would be natural for a ghoul) as well as the unstated but I do believe is present trait of Auspex from her Regnant -Main Character..(deducing we have that power from the knowing where Astrid is, detecting or knowing when people are approaching, and the reading of surface thoughts in blue script of Mirri when we first go to the police station. So if we the MC have that trait, she could as well) (She might be a multipoint follower as she seems to be skilled beyond what might be expected.)

2-Sharon-Mentor, gentle, kind, humane, and has indicated she will allow the MC access to full sex with her if he has a blood doll. Many have complained a lot about the lack of sex with her, so this should be welcome news to them, and this may well be the promised 1 guaranteed sex scene we have been promised. For those who have been mad about her behavior, this update revealed that she spent Decades with Astrid, and so this built a considerable amount of her resistance to instant sex with the MC, and explains it quite well.

Sharon seems to exhibit the VTM traits of Presence, Domination, and Fortitude with a small degree of Auspex. High Charisma and Appearance, fairly high Manipulation. High Stamina. Middle intelligence, perception, and slightly higher wits. She has one Thrall (Andrew) who may take up a couple points as a follower as he is very tough. She also has resources (wealth) Allies a point or two for the Nos, Status (Archon) (All of these make it extremely likely she is Ventrue-ish in her clan) There is a persistent trait of Sharon Saves Laurie which is key to a lot of the theory crafting that we do on here I think.

3- Carmen-former hunter. Her boyfriend was murdered by a vampire and she sought out and became a vampire hunter. She is socially skilled, intelligent, plays piano, has high charisma and sex appeal, is somehow linked and important to the main character (MC-us) and has persistent presence in our visions and associations with happiness and sunshine. Some have stated they thought that the scene with her was rape(ish). She has given many signs to the MC she is becoming interested in him from the start, and if you are kind to her, there is more. (and implies an interest on our part) She is presently a non ghoul/thrall follower of the MC, and may be multipoint already as she has some fighting skills and is a natural charmer.

4-Ivy. Even though Ivy was just introduced at the pretty much Middle point (that is where we are now, hard to believe) of the story, we know from Patreon posts that she is definitely a Love Interest. At this point she does not have much going for her to compete with the other girls but I expect that to change. She seems to have a scientific and explorer personality, cares for her parents, has enough social skills to make an impression with the EMTs in case she ever needs rescuing. Has a high courage and possibly willpower, and obviously intelligence. Her domination by Sharon does not diminish anything in my eyes, and her recounting her antics with Jimmy is amusing.

For number 5 we have a few options-

Inanna - a clan founder (states that all the MC gifts come from her, more than 1 time) likely the Sire of Calisto. There are a lot of pretty deep assumptions when it comes to what is going on, but some things have been confirmed by Ptolemy in discussions with him. That is why I was labeling Vision Girl Inanna after he shot down our Artemis theory. In later years Inanna becomes Ishtar, as well as Isis. She is definitely a deep and important character, and in fact probably one of the two primal driving forces of the entire game.

Calisto-Leader of the Temple, Sire of the MC, has deep influence in all goings on in the area surrounding her Temple (city etc) She has at least two members of Roland's court as her moles (Fabian and Cindy). She is (in my feverish ranting) the Sire of Virgil as well. (guesswork for more details scroll back a few hundred posts). She did not hesitate to get naked and bring the MC into a pool of water where it appeared she was penetrated as she was embracing him. She used Domination, not Whispers to get him there. I think Whispers profoundly affects people as demonstrated in it's use, and since she wanted an amusing toy (or was forced without her knowledge by Inanna) and or agent, she used domination rather than mess with his mind longer term. (this is actually a fact as far as what she used as the colors of the scripts indicate the powers used-as well as the eyes turning to snake like vertical slits when using the dominator power) (this also indicates that since the MC has her blood running through him, he could learn domination as well-not to mention the blood from Sharon)

Cindy-very unlikely. Presumably a member of the bloodline much further down, or simply a vampire who is very devoted to the Temple and Calisto.

Malia/Kassandra- potentially though there is a lot of building up necessary to put her in the same league of attention as the others. I rate this a low possibility.

Zephir- Sadly...very sadly, I rate her chances as nil.

Eloise- Ventrue(ish) Bad assed fighter. Not a likely candidate. She is a Hound (which implies that there is a huntmaster, which may well be Virgil) which would be used to maintain Roland's power in the city (Virgil's-my theory).

Astrid- Well, there is a potential for this I guess. The fact the game has a value for her indicates something. Influence over the MC later on is my guess. Personally I doubt that she can overcome the negative that we SHOULD feel towards her. I know that I won't be romancing her in my game even if I end up being wrong and she is a choice.

There is a trait for you to want to destroy your sire...... the fact that you either have that or do not have that means that romance is pretty unlikely if you choose to destroy your sire. If you decide not to, I think Calisto is still too close to ennui to really make a suitable lover. She needs to take a bit of a torpor I think.

If we actually manage to serve Inanna and assist getting her out, help destroy the dark presence that is no doubt an enemy of hers, help defend Calisto from Virgil/Plubius, then I guess this would be a Queen of the Damned kind of scenario.. so strangely of all the options, I am going with her for the fifth choice.

Anyhow, have a good day/night
Peace

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
Sharon and her well being and why she must be the one to embrace Laurie.
mostly to prove that Laurie's feelings aren't due to the blood but are genuine
I believe she will make a great vampire if given the chance :D As a thrall, Laurie seems to have picked up some prowess (which would be natural for a ghoul) as well as the unstated but I do believe is present trait of Auspex from her Regnant -Main Character..(deducing we have that power from the knowing where Astrid is, detecting or knowing when people are approaching, and the reading of surface thoughts in blue script of Mirri when we first go to the police station. So if we the MC have that trait, she could as well) (She might be a multipoint follower as she seems to be skilled beyond what might be expected.)
she also managed to sneak a blank-range attack on a feral vampire
Carmen-former hunter. Her boyfriend was murdered by a vampire and she sought out and became a vampire hunter. She is socially skilled, intelligent, plays piano, has high charisma and sex appeal, is somehow linked and important to the main character (MC-us) and has persistent presence in our visions and associations with happiness and sunshine. Some have stated they thought that the scene with her was rape(ish). She has given many signs to the MC she is becoming interested in him from the start, and if you are kind to her, there is more. (and implies an interest on our part) She is presently a non ghoul/thrall follower of the MC, and may be multipoint already as she has some fighting skills and is a natural charmer.
she also has some willpower since she managed to resist Sharon's eye thing.
cares for her parents, has enough social skills to make an impression with the EMTs in case she ever needs rescuing. Has a high courage and possibly willpower, and obviously intelligence. Her domination by Sharon does not diminish anything in my eyes, and her recounting her antics with Jimmy is amusing.
I think the devs made a mistake when MC answered to Sharon by saying Ivy has no family
Inanna - a clan founder (states that all the MC gifts come from her, more than 1 time) likely the Sire of Calisto.
Likesblondes stated that she would be a myth even to Calisto, which means she can't be her Sire.
There is a trait for you to want to destroy your sire...... the fact that you either have that or do not have that means that romance is pretty unlikely if you choose to destroy your sire. If you decide not to, I think Calisto is still too close to ennui to really make a suitable lover. She needs to take a bit of a torpor I think.

If we actually manage to serve Inanna and assist getting her out, help destroy the dark presence that is no doubt an enemy of hers, help defend Calisto from Virgil/Plubius, then I guess this would be a Queen of the Damned kind of scenario.. so strangely of all the options, I am going with her for the fifth choice.
there's also the thing about vampires waking from torpor with a bit of a hunger,so perhaps to get "Inanna" we'll have to feed her Calisto or she dies taking down the other dormant vampire

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
mostly to prove that Laurie's feelings aren't due to the blood but are genuine

she also managed to sneak a blank-range attack on a feral vampire

she also has some willpower since she managed to resist Sharon's eye thing.

I think the devs made a mistake when MC answered to Sharon by saying Ivy has no family

Likesblondes stated that she would be a myth even to Calisto, which means she can't be her Sire.

there's also the thing about vampires waking from torpor with a bit of a hunger,so perhaps to get "Inanna" we'll have to feed her Calisto or she dies taking down the other dormant vampire
++
Yes good point about Inanna being a myth to Calisto. Somehow connected.. perhaps everyone is a little further down the line.... good catch!

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
++
Yes good point about Inanna being a myth to Calisto. Somehow connected.. perhaps everyone is a little further down the line.... good catch!
and I took a peek at the variables and after the sex scene, Carmen has a "Carmensettled= 1" variable

Reactions: Arigon

Taureum

Jul 1, 2018
do you guys play with aiming for gaining primarly one power and if possible lvlup a second, or doyou try to take all? or how else do you play?

Garvelt

Aug 26, 2020
do you guys play with aiming for gaining primarly one power and if possible lvlup a second, or doyou try to take all? or how else do you play?
It's pretty easy to get all three if you follow the walkthrough so I would definitely recommend at least getting/activating them. Now, whether you are going to use them is another thing. Claws are a must if you don't want to be a weakling and they are just too badass not to get. Invisibility is also very useful, although it's barely been used so far, but hopefully that's going to change soon. Whispers is the only one with a downside since it messes with the victims mind in a way, but it still could come in handy even if you are playing a good guy MC.

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
There are some choices that you have to make regarding your "scores" unless you are using a cheat, a significant example:
Stealth vs Prowess in Sharon's original house meditation room-Axe=Prowess, Meditate=Stealth

Warscared is correct that I skipped the Miri sex scene. Why? You gain 2 Charisma and soul stained, and Sharon makes annoying comments about your breath. Also, on my primary play through my MC is not a raping kind of guy. Yes I use Whispers, but you can see from when you are reading her surface thoughts through the un-mentioned Auspex that she can't figure out why she is so attracted to you. Whispers is extremely powerful, and using it, or misusing it will bring you closer to Inanna and Calisto, and further from Sharon's humanity.

I have no problem becoming closer to Inanna and Calisto personally, but the MC has started his unlife as a basically normal good dude, who is not necessarily hungry to abuse everyone he can, just because he can. His primary template or example is the extremely humane Sharon, and until something happens to her as a result of either the MC or Laurie, I think I will try to stay a good-ish guy.

Note-

So I feel like I should point out an observation or three.

Brilliant find on the part of FunFuntomes with the Carmen Settled trait. I think that seals her to our MC and we do not have to worry about her betraying us at some point.... at least that is my take. Now whether that means she becomes a bride of mine or blood doll or thrall remains to be seen, none the less I did not catch that and am extremely grateful.

Waking and "dead" visions. We are getting more of them, presumably because we are getting better. This is directly leading to two observations-

Watery Caves... many analogies is historical myth regarding rivers of the dead, underground locations of the dead and so forth. Coupled with the visions of the "Ugly" that our mistress wants us to avoid, I am pretty much 100% convinced that the woman we are seeing in that stony face is Erishkigal ereshkigal_2.jpg
who is Inanna's arch nemesis in mythology. She is the goddess of the dead. Do not despair sports fans, I found some sexy images of her, though it is annoying that there is a popular anime chick of the same name which makes image searches require some filters;
__ereshkigal___by_anathematixs.jpg

I originally brought this up several hundred messages ago, but have become much more convinced since seeing Inanna actually mentioned in the VN now.
Watery caves would be just her kind of thing, and having a Nos as one of her childer/down the line somewhere, fits pretty well too.
Briefly the history is that Inanna wanted to visit her sister Erishkigal, and so she went to the Underworld to visit her. There were 7 gates that she had to go through, and at each gate she had to remove one of her protective jewels or talismans. When she finally gets to her sister, Erishkigal kills her and refuses to let her go. Now this fits with a number of images and things that we have seen in the VN. The Skald Frode mentions Inanna by name and that she never got out. Inanna appears naked, with blood running from her mouth more like she is wounded or dead than freshly fed, and she is surrounded by bloody stars. Also if you pay attention to some of the backgrounds, you will find Laurie and Sharon suspended in that same bloody background.

Next observation which is tied to the last sentence above, in the cave you see Sharon and Laurie... this strongly implies to me that only one can be saved from the threat represented by the cave. The more Sharon Saves Laurie you get, I think the more likely Sharon's humanity will cause her to be willing to sacrifice herself, BUT, I have had the thought that her willingness is only half of it. That means she is willing to put herself in danger for the sake of saving Laurie presumably due to her love of the MC, but the cave makes me think it will be on US as the MC to pick which one lives or dies. If there is not enough of the Sharon saves Laurie trait, then just Laurie dies, but if there is, then one of them lives, and one dies... THAT is EPIC Vampire tragic shit for us right there.

More ramblings of my fevered thoughts later,
Peace

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Hey Arigon I found your review of The Bite: Revenant

1627625908521.png

Quick question.. Any of those steam games is good? I bought a pack a few months ago.. I own theses (please disregard Bloodlines 2)

1627625974094.png

Which one do you recommend to play?

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Next observation which is tied to the last sentence above, in the cave you see Sharon and Laurie... this strongly implies to me that only one can be saved from the threat represented by the cave. The more Sharon Saves Laurie you get, I think the more likely Sharon's humanity will cause her to be willing to sacrifice herself, BUT, I have had the thought that her willingness is only half of it. That means she is willing to put herself in danger for the sake of saving Laurie presumably due to her love of the MC, but the cave makes me think it will be on US as the MC to pick which one lives or dies. If there is not enough of the Sharon saves Laurie trait, then just Laurie dies, but if there is, then one of them lives, and one dies... THAT is EPIC Vampire tragic shit for us right there.
I always assume sharonsaveslaurie was the name of the variable that remained from the first chapter.

In some sense, sharonsaveslaurie is simple Sharon love points. I really doubt Rebirth will go the Acting Lessons approach, not that I would necessarily mind, I am a cute, delicious evil creature that thrives on chaos and despair, after all.

Last edited:
Reactions: c3p0

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
....I am a cute, delicious evil creature that thrives on chaos and despair, after all.
Don't forget: around a core of black chocolate. :ROFLMAO:
I also doubt that we have this kind of story twist. I don't see Likeblondes to be that kind of author/dev.
Also haven't finished Acting Lesson (yet) as I wasn't strong enough for the twist.

Reactions: Arigon and Ayhsel

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Don't forget: around a core of black chocolate. :ROFLMAO:
I also doubt that we have this kind of story twist. I don't see Likeblondes to be that kind of author/dev.
Also haven't finished Acting Lesson (yet) as I wasn't strong enough for the twist.
Ups, forgot the inline spoilers.. let me correct that.

My heart is 80% cacao. But through my veins flows a sweet, milky chocolate that becomes particularly delicious in cold winters.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: c3p0 and Arigon

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Watery Caves... many analogies is historical myth regarding rivers of the dead, underground locations of the dead and so forth. Coupled with the visions of the "Ugly" that our mistress wants us to avoid, I am pretty much 100% convinced that the woman we are seeing in that stony face is Erishkigal View attachment 1325597
that's hela, norse goddess of death.

4.10 star(s) 194 Votes