4.10 star(s) 194 Votes

Takkertje

Mar 4, 2020
Rebirth [Ep. 3 v4] [LikesBlondes] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC: 1,39 GB / 91 MB - Rebirthep3-ep3up4-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,37 GB / 73 MB - Rebirthep3-ep3up4-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC/Mac): Workupload - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.

Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools: YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) -
Thank you
Dank u

• Red Heart
Reactions: "CJ"

Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Update was ok ... Sweetest moment was the Cave Chick, but her as Blood Doll no thx ... i would rather get some Criminals for this blood-doll job and let the good peops stay the way they are. Yeah i know, vamp want to be a good guy bäh ... but hey, world and individiums change all time right :ROFLMAO:

zainon

Jan 27, 2021
is this a harem or multiple ending with dif. LI's? btw how many LI's are there? i just saw this game and i'm downloading it atm.

Peter_Parker

Sep 27, 2017
Hi, me again, i have a problem white the saves from chapter 2 to 3, an error pop up and if i clic ignore i start chapter 3 white zero points like if id never played the first 2, any help ?

Sep 3, 2020
Reactions: operamini

lorddarkam

Jan 1, 2018
Update was ok ... Sweetest moment was the Cave Chick, but her as Blood Doll no thx ... i would rather get some Criminals for this blood-doll job and let the good peops stay the way they are. Yeah i know, vamp want to be a good guy bäh ... but hey, world and individiums change all time right :ROFLMAO:
i would take a bad girl too there is so much broken woman out there who are free the mc is no hero neither i am but i think is it would be so much better and whatever he does with her she would deserve it btw, all things he cant do with Lauren and Carmen like praticing his Whisper skills

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
i would take a bad girl too there is so much broken woman out there who are free the mc is no hero neither i am but i think is it would be so much better and whatever he does with her she would deserve it btw, all things he cant do with Lauren and Carmen like praticing his Whisper skills
Well Astrid for one seems a prime target for some whisper practice, also to protect Sharon a bit from her. :)

Reactions: Arigon and Trojaner

lorddarkam

Jan 1, 2018
Well Astrid for one seems a prime target for some whisper practice, also to protect Sharon a bit from her. :)
Astrid is supposed to be a seductress Like Sharon, not that easy to be under influence, what make sense if they are no good at brawling, i think older Vampires of the same "Class" have a lot of strong vampires under them thats why Sharon is keeping the mc aware he can't consume Astrid Blood

Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Well yeah, but i think this won´t end good if she knows bout MC´s power. We don´t even have a clue what she can do no one knows not even Sharon ... This Bitch is don't to trust, with nothing. And we heard already it won´t end good if others would know bout him and his Vamp-Mommy, that they would drink all his blood in hope to get his powers. :unsure:

lorddarkam

Jan 1, 2018
Well yeah, but i think this won´t end good if she knows bout MC´s power. We don´t even have a clue what she can do no one knows not even Sharon ... This Bitch is don't to trust, with nothing. And we heard already it won´t end good if others would know bout him and his Vamp-Mommy, that they would drink all his blood in hope to get his powers. :unsure:
People won't risk pissing a Ancient Vampire off, if she could make the dudes give Sharon the Archon stuff she pretty Clearly know everything the mc does, since she have a better version of his visions

4.10 star(s) 194 Votes