4.10 star(s) 194 Votes

Carefree247

May 24, 2019
Guys and or Ladies,
Please do not share spoilers yet. This just came out, and while a few of us have seen the new episode, and enjoyed it, it will take some time for folks to get it from here. Let's not spoil anything for them please. Give it a few days at least, and even then please put it under the spoiler cover.

It is a good update and deserves to be read unspoiled by those who wish to.
Peace to all
Now I call BS on you saying to give it a few days while you merrily you start going about it.

Now I know when I am being stupid so I'll apologize and put it on spoilers and go in hiding and wait for 4 days to see you and the rest increase the pages I must read.

lqpmaz

Jul 25, 2021
Most of us use this board to discuss the game in a lot of different ways, theory crafting. I am a patron at what LikesBlondes set as his top tier, so I get the updates when they happen. In this case, all patrons got the update at the same time, not in tiered order. So I am not referring to myself at all on this matter. I am trying to advocate that we at least give the folks who like to participate in this particular forum the opportunity to see the update before ruining the "surprises" that might be in any particular update by discussing it and then dissecting it to see what we think is really going on. Your statement is really not very helpful in this regard.
o thanks i see u r just here to save everyone great work what would any one do with out ur help i also am a top tier patron not really sure y u find the need to info everyone this but ok my statement was an option for ppl that dont want to see spoilers

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Arigon

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Now I call BS on you saying to give it a few days while you merrily you start going about it.

Now I know when I am being stupid so I'll apologize and put it on spoilers and go in hiding and wait for 4 days to see you and the rest increase the pages I must read.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Carefree247

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
o thanks i see u r just here to save everyone great work what would any one do with out ur help i also am a top tier patron not really sure y u find the need to info everyone this but ok my statement was an option for ppl that dont want to see spoilers
We have had a pretty good history of waiting to blow open what happens in an update for at least a few days. ALL while still discussing the game. So yeah... this statement is also kind of pointless. thanks tho!

• Haha
Reactions: lqpmaz

Carefree247

May 24, 2019
Arigon you might want to go and edit the quote of the post I made that started this since I hid it in spoilers so that we honor the agreement to keep it spoiler free unless they want to be spoiled. Let's agree I was stupid and now let's just clean up the muck and save whoever is left.

Reactions: Arigon

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Arigon you might want to go and edit the quote of the post I made that started this since I hid it in spoilers so that we honor the agreement to keep it spoiler free unless they want to be spoiled. Let's agree I was stupid and now let's just clean up the muck and save whoever is left.
Done and Done.
Thanks man

Reactions: Carefree247

AJBit

Mar 9, 2018
what a way to ruin a LI turn her into a mindless moron so she can fantasize about the time she fucked her best friend Jimmy, also didn't like the forced sex with Carmen, have no interest in Sharon she can go back to lezzing out with Astrid, i just want Laurie
A girl playing doctor with her best guy friend is not a big deal. That's literally most of our childhoods unless you live in Iraq.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This is good and all .. slinging ideas and what not, but for the love of gaming ...
This whole saga started with sex, our ”mother” gave us the gift of infinite pleasure
during a sex party - it was perceived like that by MC at least.
MC was in awe of her wonderful body, she be stunning, so sex with her after what amounts to eternity
tryn”a lift the throbbb back up for her is a miracle coming all so late.

We have our wonderful gf that we cannot fkk for unearthly reasons, we got a babe we visited some times to
sex her up - now we are done with that also, the babe in a cage is somehow off limits ...

Why do we have the sex hungry harpy in our dongeon now?
To look and banter about her stunning beauty?

what a way to ruin a LI turn her into a mindless moron so she can fantasize about the time she fucked her best friend Jimmy, also didn't like the forced sex with Carmen, have no interest in Sharon she can go back to lezzing out with Astrid, i just want Laurie
The game has definitely taken some interesting twists and turns.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
A girl playing doctor with her best guy friend is not a big deal. That's literally most of our childhoods unless you live in Iraq.

Reactions: Harry6hp

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
So in all the world, only Iraq does not engage in playing Doctor???? I mean go back far enough and Persia/Sumer/Assyria and all were the cradles of civilization......They invented medicine so to speak....... just sayin!
:D

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
So 3 sex scene spread over three episodes. With planned 5 episode, we should have 5 in total.
So with whom are the other two?
One would be most likely Sharon, I think. The other perhaps Laurie?
Vision Girl would also be one, I Image a scene where she embrace the MC, put a leash on him and then she follow her one road with the MC as her boy toy.

Would like to have the option to take the Nos girl up on her offer though. :sneaky:

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
So 3 sex scene spread over three episodes. With planned 5 episode, we should have 5 in total.
So with whom are the other two?
One would be most likely Sharon, I think. The other perhaps Laurie?
Vision Girl would also be one, I Image a scene where she embrace the MC, put a leash on him and then she follow her one road with the MC as her boy toy.

Would like to have the option to take the Nos girl up on her offer though. :sneaky:
it doesn't mean there has to be only 1 scene per episode

4.10 star(s) 194 Votes