4.10 star(s) 194 Votes

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
PLEASE let folks play before spoilers, cover your comments and stuff.
Enjoy!
I don't need spoilers for that::p
Good episode overall and it seems we've gained some momentum. Yet sad, that they are so many bugs with the pictures and the old one with mum isn't fix yet.

Am I the only one that can't wait till Calisto comes over for a vist? And what is with Liam? Frank, Merrick and the beast in the water is one thing, but Liams act is the most suspicion one. Is he double timing Calisto?!
Also the mum story arc can only end in a cluster fuck, I fear.

Reactions: D3xzalias
Sep 3, 2020
It's based on a 2nd edition book, Since Likesblondes did his research on a company that is known for in the past. Suing the ever lasting shit out of people who come to close to the works of that company.
So he created his own universe loosely based on things in the books
okay my brother I haven't played this game since that force sex scene with Carmen

so before I download it I need to know has anyone figured out a way to avoid it, please

I hate force sex scenes

Jun 21, 2021
When I start chapter 3, I run into an error and for the rest of the game, my player has no name (it's just blank where it should be) and lags through it. Anyone know why?

Effinpist

May 10, 2018
Played the first 2 chapters, then had a pc issue and lost the games on my pc. Tried to download the latest version, and it forces you to play the previous chapters first. Why can't the Dev make the new versions playable without having to go back to play the others? Lots of other games do it. Not gonna play this until the current versions are playable as is. Shame cause I liked the game, but I don't have the time to download and re play the first 2 chapters.

lqpmaz

Jul 25, 2021
okay my brother I haven't played this game since that force sex scene with Carmen

so before I download it I need to know has anyone figured out a way to avoid it, please

I hate force sex scenes
what episode is it in i dont remember but if u wish to avoid (if it is and i dont think it is) just look to see if it has requirements to trigger and dont do one or all

D3xzalias

Aug 1, 2018

I hate force sex scenes
i think you can deny the scene with Carmen as you stand in front of the Mirror
but it's not really a forced sex scene they both agree to it (if i can remember correctly)

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Just say no .. step away .. do not go to her .. it is that simple.

I hate force sex scenes
what episode is it in i dont remember but if u wish to avoid (if it is and i dont think it is) just look to see if it has requirements to trigger and dont do one or all
i think you can deny the scene with Carmen as you stand in front of the Mirror
but it's not really a forced sex scene they both agree to it (if i can remember correctly)
MC can send her to her bed, bottom option after she tells your ex-gf her ex-bf hit her.

lqpmaz

Jul 25, 2021
Played the first 2 chapters, then had a pc issue and lost the games on my pc. Tried to download the latest version, and it forces you to play the previous chapters first. Why can't the Dev make the new versions playable without having to go back to play the others? Lots of other games do it. Not gonna play this until the current versions are playable as is. Shame cause I liked the game, but I don't have the time to download and re play the first 2 chapters.
annoying ya dont think that will ever happen all episode in one game till maybe its complete but can ask someone for a save at start of 3 or look maybe already around

Reactions: Ssato243

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
Oh wow, things are about to get.... intense.

So now that vamp mommy decided to finally pay MC a visit, this is either going to end horribly or amazingly. With how I chose the option for MC to be more forceful when visiting vamp mommy's temple, I'm worried she's not going to be happy about that, but I am hopeful she finds that amusing since she does seem to enjoy chaos.

Reactions: Tserriednich'sNen

lucky65

Aug 15, 2018
Question for anyone here. I have searched through the whole thread and not able to find a mention anywhere. Do you have to download chapters 1 and 2 separately, or are they all included into the main download for chapter 3 as it is kinda confusing with links for them all and no mention in changelog or anywhere I have seen about them being separate? Thanks for taking time to read the question and hopefully the newest download includes the whole thing if not hoping someone here will be able to reply.

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
Question for anyone here. I have searched through the whole thread and not able to find a mention anywhere. Do you have to download chapters 1 and 2 separately, or are they all included into the main download for chapter 3 as it is kinda confusing with links for them all and no mention in changelog or anywhere I have seen about them being separate? Thanks for taking time to read the question and hopefully the newest download includes the whole thing if not hoping someone here will be able to reply.
yes, you have to download each chapter separately and play from the beginning since each chapter is a continuation. The reason for this is that the game has become so big that having it just be one file would take up far too much space.

Reactions: huge43

lucky65

Aug 15, 2018
yes, you have to download each chapter separately and play from the beginning since each chapter is a continuation. The reason for this is that the game has become so big that having it just be one file would take up far too much space.
ok thanks for clarification.

4.10 star(s) 194 Votes