4.10 star(s) 194 Votes

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Does this game follow the premise of MC getting cucked by watching his LIs having sex with men and women alike?
No cucking is in this game. Fabian could not service anyone on a good day.
As for Mommy Vampfu, I think it is more likely that she would kill anyone she wraps her lips around......Except for the MC. We want her to get another taste or two from us.....

• Haha
Reactions: andrew david irving

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
Hello :)
Nice update !

But is it me or there were a lot of bugs? Like some some avatars don't fit at all (frank and the mother). And some renders were misplaced.
Did any of you have these issues as well?
Yep mostly with Frank and the Mother, the talking parts and the avatar showing, was not correct for who was doing the talking in each part of the story.

Reactions: zh

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
I love rebirth a lot even backed on patreon quite a bit but it feels like after ep1 the typos and grammar issues skyrocketed and here in ep it feels like quality has dropped and he's dragging out the story needlessly. I dunno, maybe its me or maybe he's got some shit goin on irl right now

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
So, just finished the update and some things:

1) With MC visiting Callisto's temple and demanding to see Callisto from Cindy, there's two options; be forceful (which increases prowess by 4) or not push her.
I wanted to increase the stats so I chose to be forceful, but I did take a peek at the other option and MC somehow remembers Cindy being strong.
Was there a scene in MC's previous visit to Callisto which implied Cindy is pretty powerful?

Not sure I remember there was such a scene before.

2) I guess the time is approaching for MC to make Carmen his additional thrall.

Not sure whether others have caught these error, but just 2 that I've noticed:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
I haven't see anything at all, Laurie had my full attention (also at least her character image match with her).;)
Other than that, yeah Frank and mother avatars doesn't match and some render seems missplaced, I agree.
What is Laurie's role in this story now? I stopped playing a while back when I thought she character was just not being treated right. If she is finally being developed I'll give it another try.

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
Good update. I'm starting to like Carmen. Sharon and Laurie are my favorite, but Carmen is becoming someone I want to protect and help as much as I can. About Frank, poor guy... let's see what will happen next update.

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
So, just finished the update and some things:

1) With MC visiting Callisto's temple and demanding to see Callisto from Cindy, there's two options; be forceful (which increases prowess by 4) or not push her.
I wanted to increase the stats so I chose to be forceful, but I did take a peek at the other option and MC somehow remembers Cindy being strong.
Was there a scene in MC's previous visit to Callisto which implied Cindy is pretty powerful?

Not sure I remember there was such a scene before.

2) I guess the time is approaching for MC to make Carmen his additional thrall.

Not sure whether others have caught these error, but just 2 that I've noticed:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In the previous visit, Cindy pushed MC out of temple.... Hard push

Reactions: JJJ84

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
So I was replaying the game and came upon the backstory to how Andrew became a thrall, and because of the circumstances, what if his daughter was taken and turned and is currently living in the south part of the city that Sharon is banished from?

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
What is Laurie's role in this story now? I stopped playing a while back when I thought she character was just not being treated right. If she is finally being developed I'll give it another try.
Depend on how you seen her.
She is and if not being turned in the future will be a thrall - or die.
Character wise she comes from the childhood and best friend, who was a rather blank character to somehow a partner, who thinks individually and shows her tooth to Sharon quite often. Obvious she also have a crush on the MC and is one off the 5 LI in the game (although I don't think that is confirm by Likeblones, but if she is not, then I give up;))
Will this change that she is a thrall and as such will/must follow the orders from her master? No, but she has evolve.
Mommy Calisto is finally coming to visit. Can't wait until she meets Sharon, if LB does the the scene right which I'm confident he will, then it'll be absolute comedy to us players.
If this is done right and Sharon, Laurie and Carmen are present when Callisto and cohort (Fabian, Cindy) will visit, then it could be fabulous. Think about the potential:
  • Sharon think she is the boss around here, what makes Cindy livid and possible Callisto if she isn't amused about the naive Archon, who thinks to much of him. Fabian I assume would need to hide his laught, were MC and Andrew will watch in fear
  • Laurie goes with her usual "That is my and only my MC, thus keep your hand to yourself", what will again irritate Cindy for sure and will provoke a react out off Calisto, Sharon and Carmen. Fabian for sure will this bring up later, if he and MC could have some time alone.
  • Carmen seems to be the most intelligent of MC "cheerleader squat" therefore I doubt she would make an obvious, but for sure drops one or another hint. Nothing that could pass Callisto and much likely Fabian and Cindy. But I think would mostly amused them.
  • Astrid is a dangerous loose cannon. If Calisto will find her, things will become for sure very interesting. Possible Astrid and Callisto knew each other or even Astrid was or is some sort of agent for her. Regardless I think she will let Astrid out of her cage and the Astrid will try to manipulate Callisto. What happens then I don't know, but the best end for Astrid would be that she is alive at the end. Perhaps thralled? Perhaps other (non-lethal) humiliated things?
  • Mum could follow Laurie back to the house. And be the suprise star for Callisto visit. What happens then I'm not sure, but she will end up thralled or dead, I assume. Perhaps a contribute for Callisto or she could have entcoutered her before, thralled her and the gifted it to the MC?
  • Ivy as they need a lot of blood doll perhaps she will be invited and would be the innocent sheap among this party of wolves.
  • Miri I don't think she will be present, but if she is present it would be the same reason for her as for Ivy

Last edited:

Jay4201

Dec 22, 2019
can anyone tell me why my saves for android won't show up on episode 2? I'm using a new phone now so I had to start over but can't get saves to work on new episodes. All it says looks like you haven't played version 1 yet. Please help a brother out. Thanks

ucu32167

Jun 5, 2019
can anyone tell me why my saves for android won't show up on episode 2? I'm using a new phone now so I had to start over but can't get saves to work on new episodes. All it says looks like you haven't played version 1 yet. Please help a brother out. Thanks
Had this happen to me. You need the updated version of episode 1.
They changed something with Android 11, and they had to update episode 1 for the save thing to work.

Jay4201

Dec 22, 2019
Had this happen to me. You need the updated version of episode 1.
They changed something with Android 11, and they had to update episode 1 for the save thing to work.
Thanks for the reply where can I get updated version of episode 1? I tried both versions. I found on here by the66 and 0011 but won't let me play episode 2. Haven't been able to play any of the new updates for a while now. Grrr lol

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
Depend on how you seen her.
She is and if not being turned in the future will be a thrall - or die.
Character wise she comes from the childhood and best friend, who was a rather blank character to somehow a partner, who thinks individually and shows her tooth to Sharon quite often. Obvious she also have a crush on the MC and is one off the 5 LI in the game (although I don't think that is confirm by Likeblones, but if she is not, then I give up;))
Will this change that she is a thrall and as such will/must follow the orders from her master? No, but she has evolve.

• Astrid is a dangerous loose cannon. If Calisto will find her, things will become for sure very interesting. Possible Astrid and Callisto knew each other or even Astrid was or is some sort of agent for her. Regardless I think she will let Astrid out of her cage and the Astrid will try to manipulate Callisto. What happens then I don't know, but the best end for Astrid would be that she is alive at the end. Perhaps thralled? Perhaps other (non-lethal) humiliated things?
Fabian is Calisto's inside guy not some Marcius lackey like Astrid. Besides Astrid's more focused on when she'll feed next.

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Ok, so I am now officially editing text for the authors. I am pointing out incorrect icon calls but not changing their programming, just the texts. Soooo if anyone pokes fun at the grammar from now on, just whack me between the shoulders for the missed grammar edit. Icon foul ups will hopefully be corrected, but as I am not doing those at present, I will dodge barbs at that lol.
Peace gang

4.10 star(s) 194 Votes