4.10 star(s) 194 Votes
Nov 7, 2020
since it's been a few months, she's probably gotten used to not always getting blood.
Yeah but there was this whole thing a couple of episodes ago where you could give her more blood than she was supposed to have; which if I'm remembering correctly was supposed to turn the enthralled into feral addicts (or something like that).

Reactions: desmosome

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
Yeah but there was this whole thing a couple of episodes ago where you could give her more blood than she was supposed to have; which if I'm remembering correctly was supposed to turn the enthralled into feral addicts (or something like that).
They're always addicted, it's just if you give it to them too often, they lose control of themselves (as we see with the male hunter). MC doesn't give it to her nightly or even weekly, so she's most likely able to control herself a lot more now even when she gets the occasional bonus blood.

Grelk

lol
Donor
Sep 11, 2018
when the full story is complete can we get a big file containing all the episodes so I don't have to download them individually?

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
when the full story is complete can we get a big file containing all the episodes so I don't have to download them individually?
Yes, we could make an archive that includes all episodes. But then again it would most likely be around 15 GB and not all support that.

Reactions: Grelk

ThunderStruck

Dec 1, 2017
Wow, this just keeps getting better and better. Every chapter leaves me with a ton of questions. What is the creature from the bottom of the cave? Who is the vamp girl from MC dreams? Who is actually Callisto? How are they all connected? How is MC connected to all of this, and what makes him so special? The story is so captivating that I do not even care about the lewd stuff, it's fine if it happens as long as the story goes onward and more of the plot unravels.

Reactions: Arigon

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Rebirth [Ep. 3 v6] [LikesBlondes] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC: 2,08 GB / 118 MB - Rebirthep3-ep3up6-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: x,xx GB / 100 MB - Rebirthep3-ep3up6-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools:
UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) - -

Last edited:

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
But is it me or there were a lot of bugs? Like some some avatars don't fit at all (frank and the mother). And some renders were missplaced.
Did any of you have these issues as well?
I haven't see anything at all, Laurie had my full attention (also at least her character image match with her).;)
Other than that, yeah Frank and mother avatars doesn't match and some render seems missplaced, I agree.

Last edited:

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
As stated above you can avoid it. It is not a forced sex scene. The only one that is forced is Mirri if you decide to allow that to happen. Also unless you treat Carmen nicely, it is not even an option to have sex with her.

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Hello :)
Nice update !

But is it me or there were a lot of bugs? Like some some avatars don't fit at all (frank and the mother). And some renders were misplaced.
Did any of you have these issues as well?
Its not uncommon for this game. At least with the avatars, that is bugged in most updates and annoying. Especially bc the updates are so short it should be easy to see obvious bugs like that during testing.

Reactions: zh and Nulldev

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
My android port of Rebirth EP1 with @ZoeyRaven walkthrough.
Usual gestures etc.
Mega

My android port of Rebirth EP2 with @ZoeyRaven walkthrough.
Mega

My android port of Rebirth EP3 update 6 with @ZoeyRaven walkthrough.
Mega

To move from EP1 to EP2 go to storage/SDcard Wills747/rebirth.ep1 (or rebirth.ep2) and copy RebirthP1.renpy.org into Wills747/rebirth.ep2 folder
To move from EP2 to EP3 go to storage/SDcard Wills747/rebirth.ep2 and copy RebirthP1.renpy.org AND RebirthP2.renpy.org into Wills747/rebirth.ep3 folder
Updated my unoffficial Android port to EP3 update 6

Reactions: Volts666

neverthy

Apr 23, 2019
Does this game follow the premise of MC getting cucked by watching his LIs having sex with men and women alike?

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Does this game follow the premise of MC getting cucked by watching his LIs having sex with men and women alike?
With only three sex scene and 5 possible love interests that is not really possible.
Yet, this games follow the premise that sex scene wii be done if the story allows it and if it actually add something to it.
Also as, at least here, all vampire have limp dicks if they are not filled to the brim, so they can't even cuck the MC most times even if they wanted.

And nevertheless this games have none cucking content in it, at least not in the current and past episodes.
But it has cooking content in it for anyone that wants to know this.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 194 Votes