4.10 star(s) 194 Votes

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
I was wondering could anyone tell me does it matter that I have version 3.4 and can't find the 3.5 can I just load my save from my version into the 3.6 and not miss anything from 3.5?? I hope this all makes sense.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
I was wondering could anyone tell me does it matter that I have version 3.4 and can't find the 3.5 can I just load my save from my version into the 3.6 and not miss anything from 3.5?? I hope this all makes sense.
No, you don't miss content. 3.x version has all of the 3.x content. Means 3.6 has more content than 3.5, but include all the content up to 3.5.

Reactions: Behappy69

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
one thing that really got me thinking was the fact that Cindy said MC is Calisto's new pet, that clearly shows she has no clue of the bond between MC and Calisto. and I understood what Fabian said as Calisto gettig royally pissed at Cindy for not letting her childe in. and the whole temple is in turmoil over the revelation... The remark about Carmen not being enough to satiate Calisto was indeed bothersome because if Calisto would be really thirsty, there's Laurie in the house and we know thanks to a variable that her life will be in peril at some point. But! the busty part of the commnt made me think of something else... MC's mom becoming a blood doll. Perhaps Liam was at the restaurant to recruit her into Calisto's livestock

seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021
The uploads of the latest version are making my anti-malware go nuts. Node, MalwareBytes, and Windows all flagging the executable. First time this has ever happened not just with Rebirth, but any VN i've downloaded.

Can someone confirm the current version uploaded to nopy/MEGA is legit?

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Can someone confirm the current version uploaded to nopy/MEGA is legit?
My AV wasn't triggered from the version I've downloaded over Anonfile shared first. Thus I can't vouch for the other version and also wouldn't vouch for any version.

If you have doubt, use something like . The rest comes down to how much do you trust the F95 uploader, staff and rest of the user base, the various share hoster and your personal AV SW. None of them can have a rating of 100%.
But in my case my AV haven't triggered yet from any downloads here - It is up to you, if you find this a good or a bad sign. ;)

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Arigon could you relay that to Likeblondes? Thanks in advance.
There are two scenes with wrong images:
1. when MC gets invisibile in the tunnel (1 image)
2. when Carmen leaves the room at the end of the update (2 images)

Corrected script attached

D3xzalias

Aug 1, 2018
one thing that really got me thinking was the fact that Cindy said MC is Calisto's new pet, that clearly shows she has no clue of the bond between MC and Calisto. and I understood what Fabian said as Calisto gettig royally pissed at Cindy for not letting her childe in. and the whole temple is in turmoil over the revelation... The remark about Carmen not being enough to satiate Calisto was indeed bothersome because if Calisto would be really thirsty, there's Laurie in the house and we know thanks to a variable that her life will be in peril at some point. But! the busty part of the commnt made me think of something else... MC's mom becoming a blood doll. Perhaps Liam was at the restaurant to recruit her into Calisto's livestock

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
Yea I was thinking the same thing too, I see why not, Calisto research who his family is and now chasing them down to add them to the fold of being in the vampire fun, so why not add mom, besides as MC main love, she says that MC need to forget and move on without the family since he now has a new family but I could see Calisto chasing down his old family and making them be part of his life somehow

Reactions: D3xzalias

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
One should think

Yea I was thinking the same thing too, I see why not, Calisto research who his family is and now chasing them down to add them to the fold of being in the vampire fun, so why not add mom, besides as MC main love, she says that MC need to forget and move on without the family since he now has a new family but I could see Calisto chasing down his old family and making them be part of his life somehow
We have ta understand mommies everywhere will never take toys away from their children
because babysitting then becomes cumbersome and all the fun is drained outta life.

joy.stick

Jul 16, 2021
So, just finished the update and some things:

1) With MC visiting Callisto's temple and demanding to see Callisto from Cindy, there's two options; be forceful (which increases prowess by 4) or not push her.
I wanted to increase the stats so I chose to be forceful, but I did take a peek at the other option and MC somehow remembers Cindy being strong.
Was there a scene in MC's previous visit to Callisto which implied Cindy is pretty powerful?

Not sure I remember there was such a scene before.

2) I guess the time is approaching for MC to make Carmen his additional thrall.

Not sure whether others have caught these error, but just 2 that I've noticed:

In ch 2, MC meet Calisto for first time after the bite and when he was leaving Cindy (she's the girl who show him where to stand when he went to DJ and invited him in at this first meeting with Calisto?) pushed him out of the door, he (MC) mentioned there that she is very strong.

Reactions: JJJ84

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
does anyone know how to get the exploration scene with Ivy?
Nothing in the WT regarding this. Also I haven't entcountered it, but perhaps it depends on the skills you have.
Do someone know how the scene with Andrew play out if the MC can't made himself invisible?

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 194 Votes