4.10 star(s) 194 Votes

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Should a queen vamp come to dinner, MC better treat this as a date where he
serves her juicy morsels up until they are both full and ready to bang.

Remember Akasha wanted a lover out of her young violin virtuoso, not a selfless servant.
ah but this is not Anne Rice!
Perhaps she just wants a DJ...... ok she doesn't want a DJ but she may just want to toy with the MC.
Peace

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Well ... Akasha had the courtesy to drain one archipelago
full of 100ds of humans on her own, before she felt filled enough of excitement
to go visit the clubs and burn some undeserving skanks.

I doubt our goddess mommy has that kind of flair.

Who knows, I just love that movie, the babes have just the
perfect few lovable lines to make the action look marvelous and
not get viewers entangled in cumbersome dialogues with moot points.

Reactions: Arigon

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Perhaps she just wants a DJ...... ok she doesn't want a DJ but she may just want to toy with the MC.
Peace
Well considering their power and experience differential. Her having sex with MC will likely be toying as well (if he is lucky like with a beloved pet) and more about her fun as a loving relationship. :p Also though it may not say too much, there is no need as far as I know to also have sex with the victim to turn them to vampires, still C did exactly that at start when she turned him and so we may infer from that she did it that way for her reasons and preference. So her wanting to play with her childe or toy in that way once in a while in a way is not that unlikely even if the drinking of blood is an even bigger rush.

Considering C's hunger, unless something happens that makes her use loads in a short time while away, is not one of the uses of temple to get blood supplies? So her being low on blood while visiting would seem unlikely (Edit: even if just out of cautiousness, she is going into a strange territory and may well be aware more is going on there, so I doubt she would visit in a weakened state unless she had no choice, even if she thought was 100% safe, just as a precaution. You do not get to be ancient without being prudent as well) and any blood doll needed would likely be more a courtesy or even tribute to her as need from her side where she might just take a nibble to satisfy custom likely, unless of course she herself has other goals and does it for her purposes or at request of someone she either values or she does not dare to piss off.

Now if VG woke, based on what she exactly is (remember that talk with skalds she may be more as even a vampire queen or true ancient vampire close to the source or sources), hundreds of blood dolls might not be enough anyway.

Last edited:
Reactions: Arigon
Mar 28, 2018
Hi D3xzalias, just for fun I also did a search on links between the name Otilia and vampires. Yes there are numerous hits regarding Ottoman and Slavic and Romanian vampire fantasies, but there is also a blow up 'big boobed vampire sex doll' called Otilai ... so maybe the MC feels that there not enough to satisfy his needs in the harem ... lol.

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
Peace
I don't have the vampire pedigree in reference to the lore but I do have a bit of knowledge when it comes to mythology. I may be reading something into the storyline that isn't there but I believe that LikesBlonds has thrown us a bone in reguard to the identity of the creature from the black lagoon.

I am aware of the expectation of it being Ereshkgal from ancient Sumerian lore, but I want to throw out another option. One that frank through his babbling may have reveled when he spoke of Merrick. himself, Marcus, and then Ophelia. It seems to show a definitive hierarchy, even the MC commented on that very possibility... So who is Ophelia.

Ophelia or more correctly Ophalia was the goddess of the other people talking about misfits. those castigated or shunned. the Goddess of sorrows, time, rivers and rain. She also has powers of transformation through the act of drowning. and her colors are both blue and blackish with green tints in her appearance. These colors were found when looking at this creature. It may be coincidence, or maybe not.

Both Merrick and Frank were seen in great distress having their minds totally skewed saying the same thing drip, drip, drip talking about her watery realm. I see Ophalia as the progenitor of the Nos clan and I see her created as a Methuselah. Bad to the bone but not to the level of Vision Girl. The fact that MC had the vision of both Laurie and Shannon in the water and somehow is worried about Laurie drowning. The very means by which Ophalia transforms her victims is also too much of a coincidence.

Just some thing to think over and comment on it if you would I would like to know if I'm drinking the Kool-aide or not.

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
In all seriousness it has never once entered my mind that Laurie would be turned by the MC. It is a perfect storm for her to be turned by her perceived arch-nemesis; Sharon. It is almost a must do in fact. It will be too perfect an opportunity for fun, catfighting, and keeping the MC from unfairly giving Laurie an edge in the battle of the poon.
Peace!
there's also the possibility of a join embrace, Sharon must know something about being a vampire after all... so perhaps she and MC will both give Laurie their blood, but since MC is of lower geeration, his will take over. so while everyone will expect Laurie to inherit Sharon's disciplines and powers Laurie would get MC's claws.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I don't have the vampire pedigree in reference to the lore but I do have a bit of knowledge when it comes to mythology. I may be reading something into the storyline that isn't there but I believe that LikesBlonds has thrown us a bone in reguard to the identity of the creature from the black lagoon.

I am aware of the expectation of it being Ereshkgal from ancient Sumerian lore, but I want to throw out another option. One that frank through his babbling may have reveled when he spoke of Merrick. himself, Marcus, and then Ophelia. It seems to show a definitive hierarchy, even the MC commented on that very possibility... So who is Ophelia.

Ophelia or more correctly Ophalia was the goddess of the other people talking about misfits. those castigated or shunned. the Goddess of sorrows, time, rivers and rain. She also has powers of transformation through the act of drowning. and her colors are both blue and blackish with green tints in her appearance. These colors were found when looking at this creature. It may be coincidence, or maybe not.

Both Merrick and Frank were seen in great distress having their minds totally skewed saying the same thing drip, drip, drip talking about her watery realm. I see Ophalia as the progenitor of the Nos clan and I see her created as a Methuselah. Bad to the bone but not to the level of Vision Girl. The fact that MC had the vision of both Laurie and Shannon in the water and somehow is worried about Laurie drowning. The very means by which Ophalia transforms her victims is also too much of a coincidence.

Just some thing to think over and comment on it if you would I would like to know if I'm drinking the Kool-aide or not.
As fair an offering as any and makes some sense. If we also remember that especially the most ancient of vampires or their progenitors may have inspired many pantheons within the context of the lore in this game in slightly different forms over time and those pantheons sometimes with some changes also passed over to other and later civilizations, her having worn that one name might not even exclude she is the other one as well just under another name.

Last edited:
Reactions: yltohawk

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
In all seriousness it has never once entered my mind that Laurie would be turned by the MC. It is a perfect storm for her to be turned by her perceived arch-nemesis; Sharon. It is almost a must do in fact. It will be too perfect an opportunity for fun, catfighting, and keeping the MC from unfairly giving Laurie an edge in the battle of the poon.
Peace!
I like the way you think.... catfights!!!

• Haha
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Arigon and c3p0

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
there's also the possibility of a join embrace, Sharon must know something about being a vampire after all... so perhaps she and MC will both give Laurie their blood, but since MC is of lower geeration, his will take over. so while everyone will expect Laurie to inherit Sharon's disciplines and powers Laurie would get MC's claws.
Hell Laurie is already showing her teeth to Sharon she don't need any claws lol.

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
Honestly, we should be more afraid of what Vamp mommy is gonna do to Laurie if she acts out like she's been doing to Sharon, because unlike Sharon, Calisto does not seem like a being who tolerates that unless she finds it amusing, in which she'd let the being live if only to find some enjoyment. Then add in how if Calisto wants Laurie, there's literally nothing mc can do to stop her on that front.

deadh30775n

Mar 19, 2021
I can't play episode 3...they are asking to play the previous versions. But I already played them. What can I do to play episode 3 ?

madderoftime

May 24, 2020
This last patch I have many wrong sprites and wrong images getting called. Seems very buggy. Still plays and the dialog is alright but the images are not right. Like talking to real mom the sprite is the cave girl. Several of the dialog lines with the hunter show Andrew or our cousin instead of the hunter. Very odd. Anyone else see that?

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
This last patch I have many wrong sprites and wrong images getting called. Seems very buggy. Still plays and the dialog is alright but the images are not right. Like talking to real mom the sprite is the cave girl. Several of the dialog lines with the hunter show Andrew or our cousin instead of the hunter. Very odd. Anyone else see that?
No, I didn't seen that.

Or, yes, we've seen, one have written a patch for it and it was reported several times already.;)

4.10 star(s) 194 Votes