4.10 star(s) 194 Votes

lqpmaz

Jul 25, 2021
negative not really sure yet but if u do Markus seems to not trust u and will not tell how he know merrick is still alive

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Off topic but see how bad is Steam trolling me...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

:KEK:
Well, you certainly don't know Gran Tourismo then. "The" Playstation race game and know for their notorious long development time and to fail to meet their deadline.
I've once preordered a Gran Tourismo game and a lot later when I actually received it, it was "Ah yes, it seem that I've ordered that long time ago". :LOL:

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
Are there negative consequences of telling Virgil that the murderer was a nos?
I don't say anything because it's basically rating out one of the clans, and when said clan has been helping you, the last thing you want to do is be a snitch, especially in vampiric society where screwing one of the members over can screw you over far worse.

Reactions: Arigon

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Updated conversation files just missed the release for this weekend, will be in the official release next month.
Here are the files. Replace them in the latest update under the game directory.
The render mistakes and the mom icons were corrected for the release this weekend. Episodes 1&2 will receive edits in the next week or two.
Support Likesblondes and Ptolemy
Peace

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Astrid Daz model is in a new starting game- for those who want to see a ginger version
(2) [VN] - [Ren'Py] The Taming of the Brat [Prologue] [Viitgames] | F95zone
I have not looked at the game. Just saw the pics of the renders. Just an FYI for the Astrid lover in you guys......
Yeah with that game I am waiting for bit more action and knowing where Ptolemy wants to go with other males. He is not really known for making games that center on it, but also does not shy away from it if he wants to. So first want to get a bit more of a feel where the focus will lie with main girls and how much abusive males/women will be a main theme whether action with them is shown or not. :p Renders look good though from what I saw on OP.

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Yeah with that game I am waiting for bit more action and knowing where Ptolemy wants to go with other males. He is not really known for making games that center on it, but also does not shy away from it if he wants to. So first want to get a bit more of a feel where the focus will lie with main girls and how much abusive males/women will be a main theme whether action with them is shown or not. :p Renders look good though from what I saw on OP.
I actually did not even really look past the Astrid Ginger pics. I might give it a go later, like you say.
Peace

Dec 28, 2019
  • Yay, new update!

DuckDairyDip

Feb 21, 2018
Updated conversation files just missed the release for this weekend, will be in the official release next month.
Here are the files. Replace them in the latest update under the game directory.
The render mistakes and the mom icons were corrected for the release this weekend. Episodes 1&2 will receive edits in the next week or two.
Peace
Will look forward to the updates and edits

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
The update for the lower tiers was pushed out this afternoon. Get it, and then replace the files in the game folder with the ones I provided above and it should be much less buggy.

So... 2 updates left in the episode most likely......
This next update has a significant action scene in it.
I have not seen it yet.... so I have no real idea who or what is in it...

Any guesses from our esteemed gathering as to what we are going to see go down?
Peace Bloodsuckers!

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
The update for the lower tiers was pushed out this afternoon. Get it, and then replace the files in the game folder with the ones I provided above and it should be much less buggy.

So... 2 updates left in the episode most likely......
This next update has a significant action scene in it.
I have not seen it yet.... so I have no real idea who or what is in it...

Any guesses from our esteemed gathering as to what we are going to see go down?
Peace Bloodsuckers!
So guess Calisto is showing up in 2 updates instead of the next one.... damn, that's the one I'm most looking forward too, to watch the interaction between Sharron and the vamp we should all be fearing for.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
So guess Calisto is showing up in 2 updates instead of the next one.... damn, that's the one I'm most looking forward too, to watch the interaction between Sharron and the vamp we should all be fearing for.
You're right I fearing it so much...:sneaky:
popcorn.gif

For the next update some conclusion with Frank, Merrick and the Nos. I don't think the fight with the thing in the water will happen. I think that this would be EP3 final or so. For the update after this, most likely Calisto's visit and a lot of catfight.:cool:
1632636589579.png

• Yay, new update!

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
For the next update some conclusion with Frank, Merrick and the Nos. I don't think the fight with the thing in the water will happen. I think that this would be EP3 final or so. For the update after this, most likely Calisto's visit and a lot of catfight.:cool:
I see less catfighting, more Sharon becoming a servant for Calisto's visit. Also great, now I'm picturing Calisto mind fucking Sharon and forcing Sharon to wear a French Maid outfit for Calisto's amusement.

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Yeah I am thinking we have a few moving pieces on the board, so the Catfight will probably be the November update.
Frank is broken..... Merrick could do some Ninja moves maybe????
No clue.... am speculating tho......

D3xzalias

Aug 1, 2018
The only thing I'm left wondering is what scenes they pulled forward. Is it the Calisto visit or the tunnel sequence.

And i think Merrick is as equally broken as Frank. Merrick wandering those tunnels since episode 2, Should have done a number on his brain

Reactions: DA22

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
The only thing I'm left wondering is what scenes they pulled forward. Is it the Calisto visit or the tunnel sequence.

And i think Merrick is as equally broken as Frank. Merrick wandering those tunnels since episode 2, Should have done a number on his brain
Especially if the one doing a number on his brain is a methuselah or even founder of the Nos.

D3xzalias

Aug 1, 2018
Especially if the one doing a number on his brain is a methuselah or even founder of the Nos.
Like people suggested here. The thing that is taking a bubble bath in the tunnels is definitely a founder of the Nos. And Merrick,Frank's brain can't resist that power

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
This is why I am starting to think Inanna vs Ereshkigal Round 2 is coming......Maybe this time Inanna wins with the help of the MC......
That would be mega bad assed.
Peace

Reactions: D3xzalias
4.10 star(s) 194 Votes