4.10 star(s) 194 Votes

Miskatonic81

Aug 2, 2020
It's always sad to get to the end of current content. :( Really enjoyed the new stuff. Sharon becoming an Archon is fun, I wonder if they'll really let us betray her to take the title. Not that I think I could do that to Sharon at this point, but who knows. I'll be back next year, off to find more vampire games. :love:

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Inanna? Ereshkigal? I'm so out of loop here.:p
Very Brief Recap
For more detailed, scroll back a hundred or maybe 150 by now pages and search.

Vision Girl- This is the mysterious girl you see in your visions while feeding etc. She has been theorized to be many different people/things for a while now. The theory of her being the Ancient Inanna (Sumerian Goddess/Super Vampire possibly) was put forth by yours truly some time ago. This theory is not necessarily the correct fact, but by dropping the name Inanna by the Skald Frode a couple of updates back, this theory was strengthened. Inanna is not Calisto's sire. She would be a legend to Calisto as Calisto is legendary to the current weak vampires of the modern nights. Calisto was created in Ancient Greece, probably by one of the super powerful vampires there who took on the persona of Greek Gods and Goddesses. Based on the various facts and theories surrounding the Heirea and or High Priestess' of the day, it is likely that Calisto served and was created by Hera. (possibly a 3rd generation vampire)

Inanna is much more ancient than that, dating back at least 3,500 years before Ancient Greece's 2,500 BCE. This would make Vision Girl at least 8k years old, if not more.
Inanna was a major goddess for Ancient Sumer (If not THE main goddess which gave birth to legends of Isis and other super powerful female deities) with domains over things from war to love to fertility to crops to a whole lot more. The Sumerians had thousands of gods and goddesses but Inanna was in the top tier of all such deities.

Legend has it that she visited her sister Ereshkigal (goddess of the Underworld, much less revered yet very much known of) and that she had to pass through 7 gates and gate keepers to reach her sister. Each gatekeeper demanded that she remove one of her protective jewels/amulets/articles of clothing such as they were. (they were not shy, so partially nude was the order of the day, even if fully clothed so to speak) Once all of her protective items were removed, she was brought before her sister, who summarily executed her. Being the ruler of the Underworld, she refused to let Inanna leave (return to the realm of the living and unliving -vampires). Some time later, Inanna was rescued.

Frode spoke of Inanna still buried in the earth. Merrick mentioned a Nos named Frank who seemed to share a similar gift or curse with the MC of vision. Frank was obsessed with digging up a girl. (not specified to be Inanna, in fact Merrick only knew it was some girl, not the red beauty we as the MC see in our visions).

Frank- well you will have seen him, and will understand when he touches the earth he is sharing a vision similar to the MC. He is obsessed with shovels and digging.

Water cave of doom and visions of a dark foreboding form. When visiting the hospital the third time with Sharon, the MC has a vision as they approach the back door. This is of a creepy looking dead eyed dangerous looking mask, surrounded by water. (which Vision Girl ((Inanna) warned the MC away from!) Later the MC has visions of watery caves and possibly a threat to Sharon and Laurie. He also has visions of Laurie being rescued by Sharon, but only if your SharonsavesLaurie score is higher than 6. Otherwise Laurie disappears never to be seen again.

The Nos seem to be drawn to Scottstown, but things happen to them there. This is speculated on by Marcus. Their listening post went dark, and it is curious that it seems to be near the cave entrance that was found when Andrew and the MC found while exploring the Nos holding.

Erishkigal is likely the antagonist of all antagonists in this story, if we assume that the MC is on the side of Inanna aka Vision Girl.

The Princeps, the other Elders, and Archons are all punks in this story. Calisto, The MC, Fabian, Virgil, Vision Girl, Dark and Nasty, Possibly Frank, Possibly Marcus are exceptions. Chumpest of all is Marcius, and I predict that the MC will lay the smack down on him in fairly short order.

Ok, never mind, I summed it up here. No need to scroll back. I type mini novels whenever I get on a roll. Must mean when I find an illustrator I should crank out my own AVN in short order...... but that is a story for another day or night.

Peace

Miskatonic81

Aug 2, 2020
There's a couple other characters that I feel might be more powerful than they let on. The weird mage guy who makes the dead body talk? Any weird theories about him? I can't remember his name now, but he was pretty mysterious. He's difficult to read and Sharon doesn't trust him, but he's been rather friendly all things considered. Also the Zephir woman seems rather powerful for a lackey of Marcius.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
There's a couple other characters that I feel might be more powerful than they let on. The weird mage guy who makes the dead body talk? Any weird theories about him? I can't remember his name now, but he was pretty mysterious. He's difficult to read and Sharon doesn't trust him, but he's been rather friendly all things considered.
That is Fabian.
Also the Zephir woman seems rather powerful for a lackey of Marcius.
Yes, Zephir seems to be more than what she want the other to be knowing about her.

D3xzalias

Aug 1, 2018
There's a couple other characters that I feel might be more powerful than they let on. The weird mage guy who makes the dead body talk? Any weird theories about him? I can't remember his name now, but he was pretty mysterious. He's difficult to read and Sharon doesn't trust him, but he's been rather friendly all things considered. Also the Zephir woman seems rather powerful for a lackey of Marcius.
Yeah his name if Fabian as far as we can see he is a Templar, Or at least he participated in the crusades around the 1100's to 1200's. (if we go back to the vision MC has when he shake Fabian's hand) But he is in the inner circle of Calisto.

And Zephyr i don't know what to think of her. Only thing i know is that Arigon wants to wife her

• Red Heart
Reactions: Arigon

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Yeah his name if Fabian as far as we can see he is a Templar, Or at least he participated in the crusades around the 1100's to 1200's. (if we go back to the vision MC has when he shake Fabian's hand) But he is in the inner circle of Calisto.

And Zephyr i don't know what to think of her. Only thing i know is that Arigon wants to wife her
Zephyr may well be one the devs wanted to do more with in past, but fell to the roadside when they found out that main game story alone will take years. Andrew's daughter might be another case of that, that might be added if devs feel they have the time for that or not if they do not. Either of those could have been the missing fifth LI we are not sure of, whether C, VG (we do not even know whether she is awake though but very far away or will ever awaken during the game), Astrid, Malia or even someone else though as far as I know we never met the daughter and seems if either were original intended as such have been replaced now for that role.

Though I am kinda unsure if LI is even the correct word for this game or harem even if MC ends up with 3 or 4 or even all 5 of them depending on choices, but more an extended vampire family with benefits. :p

Last edited:
Mar 28, 2018
Hi UncleFredo, the number of data files that get corrupted on modern computing systems is typically less than 0.05% (see for example CERN report on the same), which is of course tiny in reality. So I don't buy your corrupted save data files argument at all. Also RenPY always makes more than one save, which you can use - copy and paste - to replace the one in the game save directory. If you have truly 'lost' your save due to an emp or similar then I am sorry for you, otherwise just try playing the game through again, its not hard nor time consuming.

Reactions: Chtulhu6969

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
As my esteemed colleagues have pointed out, and I also did in my post regarding Inanna and Ereskigal, Fabian is a Methuselah by virtue of age alone, and may well be by virtue of his generation. He is certainly one of the most powerful vampires in the current game. Zephir is...... mmm my secret passion, my Waifu,,,, yeah.... She is also not a lackey of Marcius. In the latest update you speak with her more than any other time, and you see that she operates under the protection and auspices of the Princeps, who I do not have a high opinion of, but it is better than her serving Marcius.
Think of her as a messenger for the kingdom so to speak. Certainly she has some travel powers that are exceptional, unless she has the power to break herself into multiple copies. Either way she is something/someone powerful.

Probably not on Fabian's scale. Certainly not on Calisto's or even the MC. She is likely more powerful than the toadie bitches in the court though, including most of the Archons.

Personally, I want my MC's throne of blood to have the various Archon's skulls adorning it, with Roland's skull as my pissing pot.
Peace!

Reactions: Twisted peel

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Hi UncleFredo, the number of data files that get corrupted on modern computing systems is typically less than 0.05% (see for example CERN report on the same), which is of course tiny in reality. So I don't buy your corrupted save data files argument at all. Also RenPY always makes more than one save, which you can use - copy and paste - to replace the one in the game save directory. If you have truly 'lost' your save due to an emp or similar then I am sorry for you, otherwise just try playing the game through again, its not hard nor time consuming.
I was replying to another commenter about their issue with other peoples handing of their saves. Not bemoaning save failures that I encountered. IIRC I have not had a problem with saves playing Rebirth.

To address your point. Most of the time when a save can't be loaded it's due to an incompatible code change in the update, or a simple coding bug. I've encountered situations in some games, not this one, where it was not possible to load file saved by the update I was running. So either the save was corrupted when it was written, it was written in error, or the code path had not established some value necessary to load it. Further, I have encountered situations where a save that could be loaded in the same play through as long as the game had not been exited could not be loaded when the game was restarted. There are cases where a save which could not be loaded after a restart could be loaded by starting a fresh game and then loading the save. I think it's instructive to consider that sometimes, perhaps often a save from the previous update can't be loaded while one from one or two updates prior to that update load fine.

The vast majority of devs make a serious effort retain compatibility with saves from prior updates, but in many cases it's not easy nor straight forward. We are playing games in development and there are many reasons that a previous save may be unusable.

neverthy

Apr 23, 2019
It's always sad to get to the end of current content. :( Really enjoyed the new stuff. Sharon becoming an Archon is fun, I wonder if they'll really let us betray her to take the title. Not that I think I could do that to Sharon at this point, but who knows. I'll be back next year, off to find more vampire games. :love:
Can you let me know, if you find any good ones? The ones I found are some cuck games, which isn't my cup.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
[VN] - [Ren'Py] The Bite: Revenant [v0.2] [madmate.games] | F95zone
It is just starting out, but it is pretty good IMHO.
Peace
I also can vouch for this game. Played it and it was too short - as almost all good games are too short, especially the ones that are in development - and it was very good. One game that is near the (crowded) top on my list.;)

So I showed just a face picture of Zephir to my wife.... She said and I shit you not, "She is your new online lust puppy right?"
I kissed her on the spot....
She knows me too well.
Peace
Does she also know that you have at least both of your nuts have a stake here? :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Carefree247

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
I also can vouch for this game. Played it and it was too short - as almost all good games are too short, especially the ones that are in development - and it was very good. One game that is near the (crowded) top on my list.;)

Does she also know that you have at least both of your nuts have a stake here? :LOL:
We have 4 kids... most are grown now. She has no use for them, and unless I want to lose them to her and a spoon (she is a nurse and can make it hurt extra) I guess I have no use for them either :D

• Thinking Face
Reactions: c3p0

D3xzalias

Aug 1, 2018
Zephyr may well be one the devs wanted to do more with in past, but fell to the roadside when they found out that main game story alone will take years.
Nahh the story is going to be 5 episodes.. But i agree she probably was a main character at some point but due to time constraints, She no longer is one. And as far as i know she never was a love interest

So we are waiting now for another update or closure to ch3?
We still have 4 updates to go in this episode But next episode is gonna start next year in February. As Likesblondes takes Christmas off every year

joy.stick

Jul 16, 2021
Nahh the story is going to be 5 episodes.. But i agree she probably was a main character at some point but due to time constraints, She no longer is one. And as far as i know she never was a love interest

We still have 4 updates to go in this episode But next episode is gonna start next year in February. As Likesblondes takes Christmas off every year
Thanks, i havent started ch3 yet waiting/hoping for a closure but i'll do now.

Reactions: D3xzalias
4.10 star(s) 194 Votes