4.10 star(s) 194 Votes

Miskatonic81

Aug 2, 2020
Can you let me know, if you find any good ones? The ones I found are some cuck games, which isn't my cup.
Very bad luck so far, but as a fan of vampire games in general I'm used to it by now. I think the genre is just a bit cursed sometimes. The Bite was indeed pretty good.

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Nahh the story is going to be 5 episodes.. But i agree she probably was a main character at some point but due to time constraints, She no longer is one. And as far as i know she never was a love interest

We still have 4 updates to go in this episode But next episode is gonna start next year in February. As Likesblondes takes Christmas off every year
I am not sure we get 4 more updates for this episode. I am betting it concludes in 2, the October and November, then the Holiday Break, next is the start of Episode 4 in February as you say.

D3xzalias

Aug 1, 2018
I am not sure we get 4 more updates for this episode. I am betting it concludes in 2, the October and November, then the Holiday Break, next is the start of Episode 4 in February as you say.
Likesblondes said every episode is 10 updates and this year with episode 2 ended in January this year with update 10

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Likesblondes said every episode is 10 updates and this year with episode 2 ended in January this year with update 10
yeah, that is true. I wonder though. We are definitely headed into some kind of shitstorm soon. I will ask to confirm this when I send them the episode 2 edits.
Peace

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
so nobody gave any credit to my theory that Calisto used some old vampire blood in a reliquary to create the MC? feeling kind of down, seems a good theory on how the MC can be so strong!

It's always sad to get to the end of current content. :( Really enjoyed the new stuff. Sharon becoming an Archon is fun, I wonder if they'll really let us betray her to take the title. Not that I think I could do that to Sharon at this point, but who knows. I'll be back next year, off to find more vampire games. :love:
you would be a terrible player on this game! you would be painting a target on your back for no gain whatsoever! what as Sharon stopped you from? if anything she as been most accommodating and as teached you aplenty and probably as far more to teach you while you can still use her as shield!

furthermore hostilization towards Sharon means pissing off Andrew and you do spend 12 hours a day as an helpless body... not a good strategy there m8!

Reactions: DA22 and imzahai

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
furthermore hostilization towards Sharon means pissing off Andrew and you do spend 12 hours a day as an helpless body... not a good strategy there m8!
12 hours? Wouldn't that depend on where in the world they are located and what time of year it is? Or have I misunderstood that it is from dawn to dusk?

Reactions: Warscared

Miskatonic81

Aug 2, 2020
so nobody gave any credit to my theory that Calisto used some old vampire blood in a reliquary to create the MC? feeling kind of down, seems a good theory on how the MC can be so strong!

you would be a terrible player on this game! you would be painting a target on your back for no gain whatsoever! what as Sharon stopped you from? if anything she as been most accommodating and as teached you aplenty and probably as far more to teach you while you can still use her as shield!

Hey it wasn't my idea, Calisto was the one who suggested it. I was legit curious if that was going to be a story beat later on.

Reactions: Warscared

lqpmaz

Jul 25, 2021
where r u getting that from ep1 was 8 updates and ep 2 was 9 updates not saying 3 is not 10 but at least first 2 have not been 10

Reactions: Arigon

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
where r u getting that from ep1 was 8 updates and ep 2 was 9 updates not saying 3 is not 10 but at least first 2 have not been 10
This is why I think we get October and November and then 3 is done. Feb start for 4.

Warscared Hey bud,
I was thinking about that.
Calisto's blood is plenty powerful enough without giving him a mickey from the reliquary out back. She is like extremely old and powerful and low gen. So while I would believe it if Sharon had claimed kinship with the MC. Calisto... no I think she did the deal.

Alexandra just had an update if anyone is jonesing for a good game to play at the moment. Whole other story there, and it is done by the co-author of Rebirth; Ptolemy.

So I am going to make some predictions-

1- Calisto visit. She will be vulnerable in Scottstown. The MC can be compelled to assist her, and she will have Fabian around, so she should be ok as she is the real heavy weight, but she will not have the whole Temple to protect her. So if someone is looking to take a shot at her, this would be the time. Since Merrick's security station has been largely abandoned since he left, it is possibly that there have been lurkers about trying to gain information. For instance, though it pains me to think about it, Zephir could have been lurking reading the MC's mind, and knows that Calisto is coming at some point soon. She is likely under the thumb of Virgil. Which for me is another reason to kill that fuck.

2- Someone, either Calisto, or someone else is messing with the MC by having someone that looked like Liam in the restaurant. If it was Liam, it was probably a trigger to get the MC to come visit. If it was not, it was someone trying to trigger the MC to visit. I am thinking it was Virgil, shape shifted to look like Liam, attempting to lure Calisto out of her fortress of solitude Temple and out to Scottstown so he can take another shot at her. (scroll back for my theory that he is her first childe.) Once in Scottstown, Virgil is counting on being able to take the MC down quickly, not counting on his power growing as fast as it is, so his ally or allies will try to do that. Virgil will then strike Fabian down or try to. Finally without effective guardians he will make a play for his vampfu mommy part 2. Thing is, I am sure the MC won't go down. Fabian might. MC won't... it is OUR story after all, even if HE doesn't realize that lol.

So he would strike in one of two ways, either having mortals take her and immobilize her during the day, or counting on him waking before her and striking while she is down. The MC will wake before him though.... so it could be more of a fight than he is bargaining for.

I believe that Virgil is going to die by the hand of the MC, and probably get his soul drained as well. This would certainly be encouraged by Inanna as it would make him a more effective ally.

It would also ingratiate Calisto to the point where she might well be ready to be the Love Interest we know she is....

3- The fight of miniature titans will further awaken wet, dark, and scary Ereshkigal, which will move the time table along nicely for waking Inanna. This might require that the MC takes that trip into the watery grave area, which puts Laurie into trouble, causing Sharon to save her by embracing Laurie. Inanna will of course tell them to get the fuck out of there.
It may be at this point that Calisto will believe that Sharon has outlived her usefulness, and will make her move, and it will only be the influence of the MC which might stop her from taking Sharon out. It is unlikely that it will be violent, as I said, I think Calisto will be very moved by the MC saving her, which is why she will want to take Sharon out so her progeny can advance, but he will make the case that it is un-necessary. She will then want him to come closer to her in the city.

4- Marcius will in the mean time have been busy, and may well be in the MC's way full on. He should be taken down asap. Perhaps Marcus will do it as a favor. Perhaps the MC. It matters not who. Marcius must die.

Rounding back to the mystery WAY back, as to who or what hit Sharon in the woods, before they killed the Feral Nos.
It was almost certainly Calisto.
Why?
To cause her childe to have a reason to feed Sharon blood. To gain power and control.

That is enough theory mongering for now.... More soon.
Peace
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/09/1449253_Thriller.gif

Last edited:

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
Outside of interactions with Sharon (which are gonna be gold), I'm hoping we get to know a bit more about Calisto's backstory/clan, the temple or her relationship with the princeps (if there's any) etc...

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Fuck, the story is so good & engaging that I don’t mind low no. of sex scene in this game at all.
Yeah, game is def not hard focused on those scenes. Then again in a way looking back at it, that was clear from start. Devs could have made the turning scene with C into a full on sex scene if wanted it, but if do that you do create expectation and though is in a way a pity they did not, it was likely the wiser course.

First scenes in a game do count for how you see game as players and expectations after.

D3xzalias

Aug 1, 2018
I read that on discord. but i can also be totally wrong and have it confused with another game

Reactions: Arigon

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
I also thought I saw it on Discord for what it is worth.
However, I can confirm for sure we have yet to have 10 updates in any Episode.
I believe we finish this episode in November-bleeding possibly into first week of December.
I believe the guys will be taking the holidays off as is their habit.

That said, we have some serious ground to cover if they are ending the current episode in November.
We have a lot of loose ends to at least begin to wrangle. I am betting we also start to eliminate love interests sooner rather than later.
Peace

Reactions: andrew david irving

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I also thought I saw it on Discord for what it is worth.
However, I can confirm for sure we have yet to have 10 updates in any Episode.
I believe we finish this episode in November-bleeding possibly into first week of December.
I believe the guys will be taking the holidays off as is their habit.

That said, we have some serious ground to cover if they are ending the current episode in November.
We have a lot of loose ends to at least begin to wrangle. I am betting we also start to eliminate love interests sooner rather than later.
Peace
Nah do not think that last, too early with two full chapters still to go. Too much branching to have to make separate renders with for example Laurie alive or not and same Sharon. That is more as just some story difference, but really impacts all home/family scenes. That would only be feasible time wise if devs will remove MC for most of next two episodes from all those ladies and he only meets up with them rarely and never as a potential group.

Someone might die, but not a potential LI you would have to make scenes for her with and without, since with 5 potential LI's that have to be able to be alive at end game you get 5*4*3*2*1 amount of renders for a single scene depending if someone is alive or not ........ No small dev team can pull that off, choices are nice and consequences, but not at the price of game never concluding. :p

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Nah do not think that last, too early with two full chapters still to go. Too much branching to have to make separate renders with for example Laurie alive or not and same Sharon. That is more as just some story difference, but really impacts all home/family scenes. That would only be feasible time wise if devs will remove MC for most of next two episodes from all those ladies and he only meets up with them rarely and never as a potential group.

Someone might die, but not a potential LI you would have to make scenes for her with and without, since with 5 potential LI's that have to be able to be alive at end game you get 5*4*3*2*1 amount of renders for a single scene depending if someone is alive or not ........ No small dev team can pull that off, choices are nice and consequences, but not at the price of game never concluding. :p
Interesting and thought provoking.
We will be eliminating possibilities though, as time progresses. This will not get the Harem tag as far as I know.
Also, there will DEFINITELY be a branch for Laurie to be dead or Laurie to be alive. Saved by Sharon, not us. So......
I am not sure. Yes it would be difficult to pare down all the LI, but peeling Laurie out of the story, or not, is not that difficult, as it only involves no active renders, or active renders, and then changes to text.
She may not go down this chapter, but the time of her either living (or Unliving) is coming.
Peace

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Interesting and thought provoking.
We will be eliminating possibilities though, as time progresses. This will not get the Harem tag as far as I know.
Also, there will DEFINITELY be a branch for Laurie to be dead or Laurie to be alive. Saved by Sharon, not us. So......
I am not sure. Yes it would be difficult to pare down all the LI, but peeling Laurie out of the story, or not, is not that difficult, as it only involves no active renders, or active renders, and then changes to text.
She may not go down this chapter, but the time of her either living (or Unliving) is coming.
Peace
Well I do not know what devs have planned and even if there will be a harem it will likely be more an extended vampire family as full sexual harem. Coding and story wise it can be hard enough to give such major choices early on (we all remember fight feral), render wise for girls that interact a lot and are in same home it also becomes a rendering nightmare.

Now you can get around that by basically removing those girls from the game till ending epilogues and have two chapters of MCin the caves with big bad and in the dimension where VG rests, but this game seems to be dealing with the scotsdae situation and the relation with those women.

Considering Laurie, well let me just give you a thought, what if Sharon saves Laurie is not about anyone dying, but a choice Sharon makes that leads to a potential all three living together at end game instead of MC having to choose one of the two. Considering the amount of work it would entail I do not expect any potential LI to die before end of game or to be brought into a situation where she is there or not. Though it could be as vampire or thrall if not too much coding work for example. :)

I suspect that if anyone can die before end of chapter 5 it means she will not be a LI and we were wrong in that assumption and if anyone does in this or next chapter (which is not impossible) it will not be a choice, but on all paths.

4.10 star(s) 194 Votes