4.10 star(s) 194 Votes

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Well I do not know what devs have planned and even if there will be a harem it will likely be more an extended vampire family as full sexual harem. Coding and story wise it can be hard enough to give such major choices early on (we all remember fight feral), render wise for girls that interact a lot and are in same home it also becomes a rendering nightmare.

Now you can get around that by basically removing those girls from the game till ending epilogues and have two chapters of MCin the caves with big bad and in the dimension where VG rests, but this game seems to be dealing with the scotsdae situation and the relation with those women.

Considering Laurie, well let me just give you a thought, what if Sharon saves Laurie is not about anyone dying, but a choice Sharon makes that leads to a potential all three living together at end game instead of MC having to choose one of the two. Considering the amount of work it would entail I do not expect any potential LI to die before end of game or to be brought into a situation where she is there or not. Though it could be as vampire or thrall if not too much coding work for example. :)

I suspect that if anyone can die before end of chapter 5 it means she will not be a LI and we were wrong in that assumption and if anyone does in this or next chapter (which is not impossible) it will not be a choice, but on all paths.
Again, very thought provoking.

I am 99% sure that there is a possibility for all the love interests to die. That 1% of possibility I have thinks your idea has some great merit.

Vampire stories typically are about loss. I am thinking we will have that. Maybe it is not going to happen as I am envisioning, but with 5 love interests potentially, and theoretically no harem or extended vampire mini clan type ending, we will have to start paring them down at some point.

Your thought of a 3some with Laurie and Sharon and MC I think would only be possible if Laurie were created as Sharon's childe so she loses some of her capability to be quite so disruptive, and then gets into regular cat fights over the MC. Now I do like that idea... Personally I am not going to do that as my first play through.

If I can not have Zephir, and I am thinking I can not, then I will give myself to Calisto. That is I think the "canon" ending. I know some think Sharon, but in terms of vampires she is relatively weak. Second I think I would choose Carmen. Third I then pick Sharon. Fourth Sharon's childe Laurie and Last Ivy. Now if I get some mix and match 3somes in this,,,, my brain starts to melt.

I am pretty sure we are going to scrag Astrid. I do not think she is a true Love Interest. I do think she can destroy the Sharon love interest story.

I know some want Astrid to be included, but I think not.

Anyhow I guess we shall see!
Peace

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Again, very thought provoking.

I am 99% sure that there is a possibility for all the love interests to die. That 1% of possibility I have thinks your idea has some great merit.

Vampire stories typically are about loss. I am thinking we will have that. Maybe it is not going to happen as I am envisioning, but with 5 love interests potentially, and theoretically no harem or extended vampire mini clan type ending, we will have to start paring them down at some point.

Your thought of a 3some with Laurie and Sharon and MC I think would only be possible if Laurie were created as Sharon's childe so she loses some of her capability to be quite so disruptive, and then gets into regular cat fights over the MC. Now I do like that idea... Personally I am not going to do that as my first play through.

If I can not have Zephir, and I am thinking I can not, then I will give myself to Calisto. That is I think the "canon" ending. I know some think Sharon, but in terms of vampires she is relatively weak. Second I think I would choose Carmen. Third I then pick Sharon. Fourth Sharon's childe Laurie and Last Ivy. Now if I get some mix and match 3somes in this,,,, my brain starts to melt.

I am pretty sure we are going to scrag Astrid. I do not think she is a true Love Interest. I do think she can destroy the Sharon love interest story.

I know some want Astrid to be included, but I think not.

Anyhow I guess we shall see!
Peace
Personally I have trouble seeing either VG or C a Li's atm, maybe that will change by end of game. It sounds more like something for a follow up game though when MC has grown a lot. Now maybe MC can overcome power differential somewhat by diablerizing a very powerful older vamp or if someone like Fabian would offer for his own reason to save C for example and he would know MC would need the extra power. Well there you might have you loss or something similar may happen.

Still the experience and finding his way into his vamp life and what to do with it will still need to happen and he can not really do that if fully protected and kept by C or VG. I suspect that is part why C put him on his own feet, so he could become more as just a toy.

Sharon, yeah power wise she is a gnat as far as we know, if one that is remarkable successful at surviving undue attention from someone more powerful as her and has remarkable allies somehow, it looks like someone has been looking out for her behind the scenes. Whether that will play a part in game I do not know, her path though will as one of the ways that MC can model himself. I would not be surprised if that will be one of the big choices of the game and also might influence the losses MC might incur if any in the potential 5 and that that choice if will be a choice will indeed be more about the path he chooses of what kind of vampire he will be. Also who knows maybe it will be Sharon that will diablerize an older vamp to get closer to MC in power to save him and/or Laurie, maybe that is the meaning of that variable. :) (Astrid for starters comes to mind as a potential victim :p)

Where the family may be that he takes some from all, not as human as Sharon, bit of the vengefulness of Carmen and what the others will mean time may tell, Laurie maybe importance of former life. Just tinfoiling here. :p

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
You may well be right with a sort of Vampire Harem idea....
However, our LI are pretty much this-
1-Calisto
2-Sharon
3-Laurie
4-Carmen
5-Ivy
We might play with Astrid. We might not. She is not a Love Interest as she is incapable of that, and you do not redeem something like that.
As for Calisto, it will work itself out. I suspect that you can not really have Sharon and Calisto and be happy... But Calisto and Carmen, Sharon and Laurie, Ivy and Ms. Olivia... oh wait sorry!
Peace

Reactions: DA22

Mograx

Oct 16, 2019
There is a good reason for that.
Ereshkigal.......
Bad JuJu
Probably the progenitor of the Nos.
If Markus comes over, he risks that call to the wild as well.........
Just sayin
lol yeah I was just sitting there toward the end of the update thinking "god markus showing up right now would be terrible timing. Need some time to handle this delicately" lol

but yeah I think Markus is bright enough to realize the gravity of the situation, and that our party isn't responsible (not directly, at any rate)

Reactions: Arigon and DA22

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
lol yeah I was just sitting there toward the end of the update thinking "god markus showing up right now would be terrible timing. Need some time to handle this delicately" lol

but yeah I think Markus is bright enough to realize the gravity of the situation, and that our party isn't responsible (not directly, at any rate)
Also do not forget this has been going on long before MC entered the scene, Merrick after all was asked to accompany them to find out why it had gone silent. So Markus knows something is wrong there, even if he does not know what or who exactly.

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Good news for folks-

Per Developer

On the subject of the number of updates per Episode.
It will take as many as it takes. Often times a story gets shelved as being too long for a particular update, and will be brought out in a future update. Sometimes in the course of the update, new ideas form which cause materials that would have been included to be pushed back. What this means is there is no set number.

When questioned about the end of the year holiday, it seems likely that they will try to take December off. Even if that means finishing Episode 3 during the first few updates of the new year.
So it is unlikely that we will have a rushed conclusion to the episode.

This is happy news and while it is no guarantee for 10 updates per chapter, the fact that they will take as many as they want to take to finish the episode is really great news.

Peace y'all

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
You may well be right with a sort of Vampire Harem idea....
However, our LI are pretty much this-
1-Calisto
2-Sharon
3-Laurie
4-Carmen
5-Ivy
We might play with Astrid. We might not. She is not a Love Interest as she is incapable of that, and you do not redeem something like that.
As for Calisto, it will work itself out. I suspect that you can not really have Sharon and Calisto and be happy... But Calisto and Carmen, Sharon and Laurie, Ivy and Ms. Olivia... oh wait sorry!
Peace
Well in an extended family people do not always have the same goals or even especially like each other, just as long as there is something/someone that binds them more together as drives them apart that can work. Sharon and C might well be such a situation if dev wants to take it on that road. Remember neither C or Sharon will ever be your average Li, being immortal and vampires where especially with C we might expect her to have become pretty inhuman over time, but then again maybe we are less correct in that as we assume. :)

Also we have no clue what C's goals are exactly, hell maybe she is actually preparing Sharon and has been for a while already to take her place in the temple for when she goes to sleep if the heireia of temple needs to be female when boredom claims her, or that will be the fate of any of the girls that will be the final LI if there can only be one with MC as her enforcer to supply the power needed.

Last edited:
Reactions: Arigon

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
Ecel
Well in an extended family people do not always have the same goals or even especially like each other, just as long as there is something/someone that binds them more together as drives them apart that can work. Sharon and C might well be such a situation if dev wants to take it on that road. Remember neither C or Sharon will ever be your average Li, being immortal and vampires where especially with C we might expect her to have become pretty inhuman over time, but then again maybe we are less correct in that as we assume. :)

Also we have no clue what C's goals are exactly, hell maybe she is actually preparing Sharon and has been for a while already to take her place in the temple for when she goes to sleep if the heireia of temple needs to be female when boredom claims her, or that will be the fate of any of the girls that will be the final LI if there can only be one with MC as her enforcer to supply the power needed.
Excellent Observation, I hadn't thought of C possibly grooming a replacement of herself. With the MC already connected telepathically with VG. Although I doubt Sharron could be anything more than an Acolyte as her Pedigree is somewhat lacking, Something to consider though.

neverthy

Apr 23, 2019
I haven't played until the end of the update yet, but why are people saying that Sharon will convert Laurie? I wouldn't really want that.

Mograx

Oct 16, 2019
I haven't played until the end of the update yet, but why are people saying that Sharon will convert Laurie? I wouldn't really want that.
The discussions all refer to the sharon saves laurie variable. How precisely she saves her we won't know til it happens.

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
I am not an alarmist regarding Sharon and Calisto, but the vision the MC had of Calisto swallowing Sharon on her stone throne seems pretty ominous. Since the majority of the visions have had a more or less immediately concurring action, I am thinking Sharon and Calisto are unlikely to co-exist.

As far as grooming Sharon........
Naw. I don't see that one at all.
Sharon is too modern. Too skeptical. Too inexperienced to take anyone's place. Even her installation in Scottstown is too early and would never have happened without Calisto pulling the strings. She did not pull those for the benefit of Sharon, but rather to get her new toy out of the line of fire in the City until he is better equipped to take care of things.. Which he is now. So it begs the question of what use is Sharon now?

Regardless it will be a very entertaining sight to see Sharon attempt to bend Calisto to her Archonic Will
:D
Peace

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
I am not an alarmist regarding Sharon and Calisto, but the vision the MC had of Calisto swallowing Sharon on her stone throne seems pretty ominous. Since the majority of the visions have had a more or less immediately concurring action, I am thinking Sharon and Calisto are unlikely to co-exist.

As far as grooming Sharon........
Naw. I don't see that one at all.
Sharon is too modern. Too skeptical. Too inexperienced to take anyone's place. Even her installation in Scottstown is too early and would never have happened without Calisto pulling the strings. She did not pull those for the benefit of Sharon, but rather to get her new toy out of the line of fire in the City until he is better equipped to take care of things.. Which he is now. So it begs the question of what use is Sharon now?

Regardless it will be a very entertaining sight to see Sharon attempt to bend Calisto to her Archonic Will
Peace
It does make me wonder with Callisto visiting soon enough (I could be wrong, but I'm not sure whether it will be this month's update that the visit will actually take place, considering MC and Sharon would need to make preparations etc), sparks will fly between Callisto & Sharon (Callisto treating Sharon as nothing more than an annoyance, and Sharon getting bothered by Callisto's "looking down on" attitude) and whether there will be chance for MC to defend Sharon in front of Callisto.

Not like Callisto is ever afraid of MC, but to appease MC (her new toy that she finds interesting that brought her out of boredom), could she perhaps pretend to play nice?
It's gonna be an interesting thing to see.

Though what I'm currently curious about is Carmen.
MC lied to Fabian that she's a blood doll, and by saying that, I sort of feel MC perhaps dug himself (and Carmen) into more of a mess than intended with that little lie.
Only solution to it all seems to be making Carmen his thrall, even though that might not be something Carmen herself wants (though I guess she'd be picking the lesser of 2 evils by becoming a thrall than a blood doll).

KillerTamilan

May 22, 2021
Unofficial Android Port for Rebirth Compressed :

Download Episode 1

Download Episode 2

Download Ep3Up4

YOU NEED TO COMPLETE EPISODE 1 USING MY PORT IN ORDER TO PLAY EPISODE 2. IT WON'T START OTHERWISE.
ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports now have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
Discord:
I completed 1 episode but when I try to start 2nd one it saying that I have to play part one and save I saved all four slots please help me to play next part

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
It does make me wonder with Callisto visiting soon enough (I could be wrong, but I'm not sure whether it will be this month's update that the visit will actually take place, considering MC and Sharon would need to make preparations etc), sparks will fly between Callisto & Sharon (Callisto treating Sharon as nothing more than an annoyance, and Sharon getting bothered by Callisto's "looking down on" attitude) and whether there will be chance for MC to defend Sharon in front of Callisto.

Not like Callisto is ever afraid of MC, but to appease MC (her new toy that she finds interesting that brought her out of boredom), could she perhaps pretend to play nice?
It's gonna be an interesting thing to see.

Though what I'm currently curious about is Carmen.
MC lied to Fabian that she's a blood doll, and by saying that, I sort of feel MC perhaps dug himself (and Carmen) into more of a mess than intended with that little lie.
Only solution to it all seems to be making Carmen his thrall, even though that might not be something Carmen herself wants (though I guess she'd be picking the lesser of 2 evils by becoming a thrall than a blood doll).
It will be fun for sure.
Calisto is a full fledged Love Interest. She is starting to realize that she cares more about the MC than she would otherwise care to admit. I know this for a confirmed fact. How that translate into the upcoming scenes,,,,,, well it is going to be amusing to see I think.

Regarding Carmen, I agree. I think the MC has basically sealed her fate as a vampire though, rather than a thrall, when Calisto drains her dry and in a panic the MC begs Calisto to save her, she will decline but tell the MC how to do it. Not what I was expecting as to how it happens, but definitely a possibility for how this ends. Best intentions and all that...

Good stuff!
Peace

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
This game is turning out to be quite impressive. The randomly occuring scenes for unlocking powers and ability scene is a sure annoyance or pain in the butt, it also downgrades the overall game experience of the game in my opinion.

View attachment 1433091
Ah but we are going to need those powers. They will be making a difference. I promise!
Peace

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
It will be fun for sure.
Calisto is a full fledged Love Interest. She is starting to realize that she cares more about the MC than she would otherwise care to admit. I know this for a confirmed fact. How that translate into the upcoming scenes,,,,,, well it is going to be amusing to see I think.

Regarding Carmen, I agree. I think the MC has basically sealed her fate as a vampire though, rather than a thrall, when Calisto drains her dry and in a panic the MC begs Calisto to save her, she will decline but tell the MC how to do it. Not what I was expecting as to how it happens, but definitely a possibility for how this ends. Best intentions and all that...

Good stuff!
Peace
Interesting if you have that confirmed from sources higher up. :p That would seem to close off some options like C looking for someone to take her place in the temple and opening others. Seems MC was very effective at removing her boredom. :ROFLMAO:

Well that will likely also mean that MC will do a lot of growing up in remainder of this game, when comes to choosing his path. Likely will also mean that C will have a bit more interest in keeping MC on her good side and he can influence her a bit more as I expected if she wants something from him voluntarily that you can not force even if are his vamp mommy, though the power differential is still bit to one sided and I do not just mean fact she is way more powerful as MC with that at the moment for MC to make a good partner. :)

• Yay, new update!

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Interesting if you have that confirmed from sources higher up. :p That would seem to close off some options like C looking for someone to take her place in the temple and opening others. Seems MC was very effective at removing her boredom. :ROFLMAO:

Well that will likely also mean that MC will do a lot of growing up in remainder of this game, when comes to choosing his path. Likely will also mean that C will have a bit more interest in keeping MC on her good side and he can influence her a bit more as I expected if she wants something from him voluntarily that you can not force even if are his vamp mommy, though the power differential is still bit to one sided and I do not just mean fact she is way more powerful as MC with that at the moment for MC to make a good partner. :)
Even if you pull my fingernails out,, I would never deny that I have it confirmed..........or denied.... because why spoil the fun?
Though it would be fun knowing wouldn't it?????
Peace

• Haha
Reactions: DA22

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Even if you pull my fingernails out,, I would never deny that I have it confirmed..........or denied.... because why spoil the fun?
To pull out fingernails, next you will come with the rack.:ROFLMAO:
You do underestimate us for sure.:cautious:

• Haha
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Arigon and DA22
4.10 star(s) 194 Votes