4.10 star(s) 194 Votes

D3xzalias

Aug 1, 2018
It seems you need both claws and invincibility. Given a previous post by Likesblondes, my guess is that the ambush that is coming is the scene that really changes according to decisions.
Yeah prowess and stealth above 15 to trigger the scene. But since we are in episode 3 everything should be in the high 30 even 40's with attribute points

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Arigon could you relay that to Likeblondes? Thanks in advance.
Already done. The 6th release for episode 3 has been corrected grammatically and am working on the rest of episode 3 now. Target to finish all will be by the release date to the next tier on Patreon aka next Sunday, so corrected version should be flowing down after that.
Peace

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
Ok, so I am now officially editing text for the authors. I am pointing out incorrect icon calls but not changing their programming, just the texts. Soooo if anyone pokes fun at the grammar from now on, just whack me between the shoulders for the missed grammar edit. Icon foul ups will hopefully be corrected, but as I am not doing those at present, I will dodge barbs at that lol.
Peace gang
NICE! the spelling and grammar errors were getting really jarring

Mauser45

Nov 6, 2017
There are a few inconsistencies/bugs in this latest version (or...perhaps the version before this that weren't correct as I've missed a couple of updates)

When you're talking to MC's mum, the wrong character render shows up next to the text box to represent her

Then before you head off to tell Sharon that your vamp mum's coming to see you...I think you're talking to Carmen....there are a few frames from a previous scene that play out

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
There are a few inconsistencies/bugs in this latest version (or...perhaps the version before this that weren't correct as I've missed a couple of updates)

When you're talking to MC's mum, the wrong character render shows up next to the text box to represent her

Then before you head off to tell Sharon that your vamp mum's coming to see you...I think you're talking to Carmen....there are a few frames from a previous scene that play out
yea those were on prev. update.

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
I have a theory about our Creature from the black lagoon... Frank said something intriguing in that he said in this order Merrick, Frank himself, Marcus, and Ophelia. Even the MC thought that it was Hierarchical in nature and questioned who Spelled Ophalia was.

Ophalia was the goddess of the other people. (Hmm. Nos maybe), that of sorrows, time, and
rivers. She also has powers of transformation through the act of drowning. and her colors are both blue and blackish with green tints in her appearance. Let's face it She has the look only a Sturgeon could love.

She not being of Ugaritic lineage She seems of a lesser level than our Vision girl but is still very potent. Not within the Greek pantheon she is to have shared dominion with Laetha.

Just wanted to throw that out there and see what others think about this possibility.

Carefree247

May 24, 2019
What is Laurie's role in this story now? I stopped playing a while back when I thought she character was just not being treated right. If she is finally being developed I'll give it another try.
She represents MC old life and is a companion/lover depending on your wishes. She is a narrative character that introduces and helps us connect and explore his previous life, she will be one of the few things he can carry over to his new vamp life that reminds of his old self.

Depend on how you seen her.
She is and if not being turned in the future will be a thrall - or die.
Character wise she comes from the childhood and best friend, who was a rather blank character to somehow a partner, who thinks individually and shows her tooth to Sharon quite often. Obvious she also have a crush on the MC and is one off the 5 LI in the game (although I don't think that is confirm by Likeblones, but if she is not, then I give up;))
Will this change that she is a thrall and as such will/must follow the orders from her master? No, but she has evolve.

If this is done right and Sharon, Laurie and Carmen are present when Callisto and cohort (Fabian, Cindy) will visit, then it could be fabulous. Think about the potential:
  • Sharon think she is the boss around here, what makes Cindy livid and possible Callisto if she isn't amused about the naive Archon, who thinks to much of him. Fabian I assume would need to hide his laught, were MC and Andrew will watch in fear
  • Laurie goes with her usual "That is my and only my MC, thus keep your hand to yourself", what will again irritate Cindy for sure and will provoke a react out off Calisto, Sharon and Carmen. Fabian for sure will this bring up later, if he and MC could have some time alone.
  • Carmen seems to be the most intelligent of MC "cheerleader squat" therefore I doubt she would make an obvious, but for sure drops one or another hint. Nothing that could pass Callisto and much likely Fabian and Cindy. But I think would mostly amused them.
  • Astrid is a dangerous loose cannon. If Calisto will find her, things will become for sure very interesting. Possible Astrid and Callisto knew each other or even Astrid was or is some sort of agent for her. Regardless I think she will let Astrid out of her cage and the Astrid will try to manipulate Callisto. What happens then I don't know, but the best end for Astrid would be that she is alive at the end. Perhaps thralled? Perhaps other (non-lethal) humiliated things?
  • Mum could follow Laurie back to the house. And be the suprise star for Callisto visit. What happens then I'm not sure, but she will end up thralled or dead, I assume. Perhaps a contribute for Callisto or she could have entcoutered her before, thralled her and the gifted it to the MC?
  • Ivy as they need a lot of blood doll perhaps she will be invited and would be the innocent sheap among this party of wolves.
  • Miri I don't think she will be present, but if she is present it would be the same reason for her as for Ivy
Unlikely, if anything it's too soon. BTW are we going to talk about how that wrestling grandma in the last release might inform sharron if we went behind her back ? just the way she used allegory, flocks of a feather was an indication that she pits us as snakes simillar to the bald archon.
Also it's been ages since we've seen that pink lard of a princep could he be doing something ?

Ok, so I am now officially editing text for the authors.
I find it odd that you didn't take up the task much sooner.

Yea I was thinking the same thing too, I see why not, Calisto research who his family is and now chasing them down to add them to the fold of being in the vampire fun, so why not add mom, besides as MC main love, she says that MC need to forget and move on without the family since he now has a new family but I could see Calisto chasing down his old family and making them be part of his life somehow
No, she wants to shake up the vamp world and indulge her boredom not pin her new toy with tedious tasks.

One should think
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

We have ta understand mommies everywhere will never take toys away from their children
because babysitting then becomes cumbersome and all the fun is drained outta life.
You've gorged yourself on Vampire flicks while waiting for new releases haven't you, and surprisingly you put it eloquently that you sound almost like a seducter, or her stalker.

There is an exploration scene with Ivy?
Nothing in the WT regarding this. Also I haven't entcountered it, but perhaps it depends on the skills you have.
Do someone know how the scene with Andrew play out if the MC can't made himself invisible?
No Ivy in this update, if you don't count MC's mom having her portrait in dialogues
I was wondering where you were Ayhsel, surprised to not see you as soon as the update hit.
Going into the game files you will find the teasers of the next release and that includes Ivy scenes which we thought were going to be there this release.

Reactions: c3p0 and D3xzalias

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
Oh and I have a question about Laurie. If in fact she gets turned by Sharon. would their be any residual effects of your blood comingling with Sharon's. Would there be a possible augmenting of power from your previous giving of blood to Laurie.

there is something that can be discussed also.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Carefree247

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
She represents MC old life and is a companion/lover depending on your wishes. She is a narrative character that introduces and helps us connect and explore his previous life, she will be one of the few things he can carry over to his new vamp life that reminds of his old self.
Thanks for the clarification, this looks like a really good VN but my curiosity is not enough to overcome my Laurie issue that's just me. Guess I'll be skipping this update but I'll check again later to see if something develops with her that I can get behind. Thanks

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Oh and I have a question about Laurie. If in fact she gets turned by Sharon. would their be any residual effects of your blood comingling with Sharon's. Would there be a possible augmenting of power from your previous giving of blood to Laurie.

there is something that can be discussed also.
I always thought if she was going to be turned, it would be by us.

But your question is valid.

Reactions: c3p0
Dec 28, 2019
It's generally a bad idea for a vampire to offer up the mortals/thralls they care about most as vessels to slake a more powerful vampire's thirst. You really don't have any way of stopping those more powerful vampires from doing things to them that you don't like.

I wouldn't mind that. Astrid could be Mommy Dearest's blood doll as vampire blood has more of a kick to it than mortal blood, and she wouldn't have to worry about becoming thralled to Astrid as long as Astrid didn't survive the experience.

Overall I found this episode uncharacteristically satisfying, which is to say that my usual feeling after playing the monthly update is "That's it?!?!?" The MC has a lot of potentially hazardous balls in the air right now, so a bored

We have ta understand mommies everywhere will never take toys away from their children
because babysitting then becomes cumbersome and all the fun is drained outta life.
Except in this case Mommy sees the MC as her toy, so his toys are also her toys. That said, I don't think she's particularly interested in the toys of her toy. She's more interested in being entertained by his actions than by the actions of his toys. If she decides to play with his toys, it's only to poke him and see how he responds.

I'm not yet convinced that Sharon will save Laurie by embracing her. It's certainly one of the possibilities, but not the only possibility.

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Should a queen vamp come to dinner, MC better treat this as a date where he
serves her juicy morsels up until they are both full and ready to bang.

Remember Akasha wanted a lover out of her young violin virtuoso, not a selfless servant.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Arigon

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020

In all seriousness it has never once entered my mind that Laurie would be turned by the MC. It is a perfect storm for her to be turned by her perceived arch-nemesis; Sharon. It is almost a must do in fact. It will be too perfect an opportunity for fun, catfighting, and keeping the MC from unfairly giving Laurie an edge in the battle of the poon.
Peace!

4.10 star(s) 194 Votes