• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.
4.10 star(s) 194 Votes
Dec 28, 2019
So Templars are Rebirth's take on the Tremere, a clan of vampire thaumatugists. It's not that Tremere are looked at as charlatans in the source material so much as untrustworthy schemers. This is largely due to a combination of the Tremere's magical experimentation on and diablerization of other vampires in their early days during their climb to power as well as their being the most well organized, most hierarchical, and most tightly controlled of the vampire clans in the modern day.

Think vampire Illuminati. Other vampires only have to worry about possibly overly controlling sires and maybe grandsires. Young, and even elder Tremere have higher ranking vampires in their clan looking over their shoulder and giving them orders that may involve screwing others. There's also the issue that all newly made Tremere are forced to drink the blood of the Council of Seven so there's a partial enthrallment to the guys and gal at the top of the Tremere pyramid. All of this causes vampires from other clans to distrust the Tremere.

I'm glad that the author has differentiated his clan of vampire sorcerers from the inspirational material.

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
A very concise beginning of Tremere history, for those interested.

The vampire clan Tremere started as House Tremere of the Hermetical order of Hermes. House Tremere was preoccupied with finding a way to extend their lives as immortality potions as they understood them were no longer effective. Eventually, Tremere's second-in-command, Goratrix, discovered a way to turn them into immortal vampires. What they didn't anticipate was that becoming Kindred destroyed their ability to do any hermetical magic at all. Instead, they used their vast knowledge of how magic works to figure out how to cast magic from the power in their blood, becoming blood sorcerers.
Already stated with more details but thanks for the recap.

We are not an attacking group on here. You want to argue VtM lore and WoD lore with me, fine and dandy, but do it in the off topic thread.

Redemption was not bad. Bloodlines was much more successful, but it looks like Bloodlines 2 is in forever limbo.

As of now, I do not have the files needed. Sunday might still be possible but is looking less likely.
Peace

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I haven't played in this game for some time.
With who we can have sex so far?

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
Everyone is. Everyone wants to get to know/fuck Calisto me included. But i want to know if she is gonna tell some more about what we truly are
For me, I've been looking forward to this since Ep. 2 as we started to find out more about Calisto, because I've been dying for the eventual conflict between Sharon and Calisto to happen, to see Calisto put everyone in their place and make everyone piss their pants scared at the thought of this fucking ancient vampire that could most likely wipe out a city by herself if she was bored enough.

proximusArka

Nov 1, 2018
For me, I've been looking forward to this since Ep. 2 as we started to find out more about Calisto, because I've been dying for the eventual conflict between Sharon and Calisto to happen, to see Calisto put everyone in their place and make everyone piss their pants scared at the thought of this fucking ancient vampire that could most likely wipe out a city by herself if she was bored enough.
we just need someone leak it here because update 8 has been released

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Guys, try not to post spoilers for at least a day or two. Or cover them with spoiler. I can’t leak it to you, but I am sure you will like it, but also want more. Such is the way of things! Lol.
Peace

Reactions: D Dog

proximusArka

Nov 1, 2018
Guys, try not to post spoilers for at least a day or two. Or cover them with spoiler. I can’t leak it to you, but I am sure you will like it, but also want more. Such is the way of things! Lol.
Peace
Man you already spoiled the anticipation!!

D3xzalias

Aug 1, 2018
Lets all just wait or someone can make a request thread for the update and i happily give it a +1

Sadly this is gonna be the last update of the year we have to wait for next year for another update

Reactions: Erdan88 and jish55

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Peace
They have (again) some image errors.

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
v-26-213-Beauty_nvidia.png

Here it is.

A little late this month, but we got it done. Big thanks to those who helped us out. Hope you enjoy it. Just a couple more updates and we should reach the end of episode 3. Pto is back on his feet, so we'll be returning to normal. That being said, December is usually our break month. When we pause the patreon.

But I don't want to take up space in a release post to talk about that. I'll make another post about that tomorrow. This post is about getting the release in your hands. So here it is.

Hope you enjoy it. And please let us know of any bugs. It's been a hectic month.

Links:

Android will take a couple of days more.

Best regards

Likesblondes

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
View attachment 1523076

Here it is.

A little late this month, but we got it done. Big thanks to those who helped us out. Hope you enjoy it. Just a couple more updates and we should reach the end of episode 3. Pto is back on his feet, so we'll be returning to normal. That being said, December is usually our break month. When we pause the patreon.

But I don't want to take up space in a release post to talk about that. I'll make another post about that tomorrow. This post is about getting the release in your hands. So here it is.

Hope you enjoy it. And please let us know of any bugs. It's been a hectic month.

Links:

PC

MAC

Best regards

Likesblondes
mvp of the day right here, thank you so much.

crowbar214

Apr 25, 2021
View attachment 1523076

Here it is.

Links:

PC

MAC

Best regards

Likesblondes
My man. Thank you. You have a wonderful day now

Reactions: Tserriednich'sNen
4.10 star(s) 194 Votes