4.10 star(s) 194 Votes

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
i think for rebirth ptolemy only writes the story and likesblondes does the renders
So i don't know if it will have a huge outcome on the development
The guys collaborate on the outline, but yeah Ptolemy does the main writing and LikesBlondes is the art dev.
Ptolemy has been doing Alexandra during the entire time of Rebirth, so there will not be any outcome on the development.
Peace

Reactions: D3xzalias

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
1.png

Hi

Work is progressing on the next upload. There is on thing, though.
Pto, my partner in this just came down with corona this weekend. He has no symptoms as far as I know, and so far it hasn't affected our work. But just to be sure I'm pushing back the 10$ release date to coincide with the 5$ release date for this month. This in an err on the side of caution kind of thing. I don't want to set in stone our usual release date, and then having to push it back and back. And I don't want to put too much pressure on Pto if he's starting to not feel well.
So, to summarize. The 5$ release date, on the last weekend of the month, is set in stone. But the 10$ one that usually comes a week before that, I'm pushing back. So, this month everyone will get the release on the same day. That way even if Pto takes a turn for the worse and has to take a pause, I'll have the time to finish everything solo. It's just a precaution. Don't want to promise something, and then not be able to deliver.

Best regards

Likesblondes

D3xzalias

Aug 1, 2018
View attachment 1501724

Hi

Work is progressing on the next upload. There is on thing, though.
Pto, my partner in this just came down with corona this weekend. He has no symptoms as far as I know, and so far it hasn't affected our work. But just to be sure I'm pushing back the 10$ release date to coincide with the 5$ release date for this month. This in an err on the side of caution kind of thing. I don't want to set in stone our usual release date, and then having to push it back and back. And I don't want to put too much pressure on Pto if he's starting to not feel well.
So, to summarize. The 5$ release date, on the last weekend of the month, is set in stone. But the 10$ one that usually comes a week before that, I'm pushing back. So, this month everyone will get the release on the same day. That way even if Pto takes a turn for the worse and has to take a pause, I'll have the time to finish everything solo. It's just a precaution. Don't want to promise something, and then not be able to deliver.

Best regards

Likesblondes
Thanks for giving us the the update

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
Excellent questions and post!

Fabian knows all, tells whomever he tells, I doubt Mother will be on the list. Laurie did invite her to the club at "some point" but she (Mother) has no clue where the Stronghold is (if you want to call it that, or lair or HQ.)If he tells Mother, or more likely allows her to find out, then it will be because either Virgil or Calisto want Mother there as a distraction to the MC. It would definitely be a psychological impediment to his performance in a lot of ways.

Blood dolls- yes it is poor form to snack them down until they die. Civilized vampires frown on that behavior, and too much of it can be real problematic as it breaks the veil of the Masquerade. (so to speak since we are not Really in VtM)
I am pretty sure that if he drains some blood from Mother, and Calisto is there, she will push him for some non sexual twisting on Mother's psyche. Patreon doesn't permit incest and as far as I know the guys are not planning on a patch to allow it off site.

Back to how the MC feels about his Mother, just remember the dialogue with Laurie and the frequency that the MC ignored Mother's calls.

Ivy is indeed the innocent and delicate plaything that can become a love interest. She is a late starter, but has jumped into the game with the Immy transferal to the MC. If you want her as a love interest you can have her!

Gregor is alive as evidence for whatever justice Sharon is seeking from the Princeps. Furthermore the MC, if he is being kind and having a relationship forming with Carmen, would do what he could to keep Gregor alive. He is thralled and therefore not a direct threat to anything, plus his brain is fried. He could violate the veil if in public, but he is under wraps. The Princeps has been notified and Astrid is in a cage.

Calisto runs the city. What she wants to happen will happen. The only wrench in that is Virgil. IF my theory is correct, he is disguised and is the first childe of Calisto, and is there to try and finish what he started thousands of years ago. Namely to devour his creator and steal her power. He is clearly something more than he appears, and if you scroll back a couple hundred pages I explain that theory in pretty long and deep detail.

So that said, if she wanted to drink from Sharon, or more likely make Sharon drink from her, she will do it. Having an Archon kneel as in that picture, when in their own abode, should tell you all you need to know about who is in charge in that scene.
If she wanted a blood doll though, Sharon is a vampire and not a good choice. The only reason to drink from her would be to end her.

I am 100% sure that Calisto does not want the MC to be bound to anyone but her. If Sharon binds the MC in a mutual binding for love or protection, that should spell the end of Sharon, as Calisto will destroy her.

Love the thoughts man, keep them coming!
Peace
So in your theory Calisto is the "First" Vampire ? Something to caine ?
If thats the case, then that would explain the MC powerful Abilities. I mean most powerful Vamps would be a level under a Antediluvian, aka 4th generation.
But here it seems you are 2nd gen, speaking your even stronger then a Antediluvian.

Thing is, who is this black, short haired girl the MC always sees when he is drinking some blood ?
I thought first its his "Beast" inside, but after the Hospital conflict with the Nos I have the feeling that she was a very, very old vamp. She interacted more with the MC as he came in contact with this strange being who residents in the cave.
And I think that this thing, if its a vamp, is older or a primal version of the "first" vampire.

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Naw

What follows is all in VtM speak since the question was in that lingo. Apologies to those who do not speak the language.
This is allllllllllllll Pure Theory Crafting on some people's part, including mine. Of course there are as many different theories as their are people who post here.....

Calisto is a Methuselah, 4th gen and the MC is the 5th Clan is whatever Inanna is, and that is probably pretty bad assed.

Vision Girl is Inanna, and she founded a line of vampires. This universe has several founders. She is one of them. As for First, or Second or Antediluvian, etc, all are effectively Gods even compared to the 4th generation. So our Raven Haired Beauty, her sister Ereskegal (ugly thing in the watery grave like cave) are way beyond us mere Mortal Immortals! Lol. However, since Roland is 7th or 8th at best, and the Archons are probably 8th to 10th, with the average trash being 11th to 14th-ish then you have a set up similar to many of the *insert city name* By Night books.

Fabian is probably around 7th gen Templar/Tremere/Thaumaturges.
Marcus may be pretty beefy like potentially 6th generation maybe. *Guessing Ereskegal is the founder for the Nos.
Virgil is 5th generation whatever Calisto and MC are. He is masquerading as much less than what he is, and hiding from Calisto in plain sight.
Marcius is 8th gen Brujah type thing.
Sharon..... could be 8th generation Ventrue if say Roland was her daddy....

Astrid is probably a nasty 8th generation Toreador if I were guessing... or perhaps something darker. For a long time I tortured folks that she was actually a Tzimisce Male and went into battle form to hit Sharon back in the first chapter in the woods. I am pretty sure that was Momma Bear now looking back, (Calisto) thus forcing Sharon to take the first drink of her childe's vitae.

Fabian's line could be an offshoot of Calisto's line, but we have no proof except one vision of him swearing his fealty to her.

Malia/Kassandra could be hiding who she really is as well, and be a part of the MC's line... working for Inanna.

I have a ridiculous chart of all this and my other crazy theories. Talking with the guys about it is how I got my gig getting to work with them for this VN, in a very minor role, but still it is cool as shit.

Ok peace man and keep it coming, I love this shit!

We now return to normal non VtM speak.

Speculation- Who is Laurie hugging in that render? Mother? MC? Her own folks? Someone Else?
Peace
Peace

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
Naw

What follows is all in VtM speak since the question was in that lingo. Apologies to those who do not speak the language.
This is allllllllllllll Pure Theory Crafting on some people's part, including mine. Of course there are as many different theories as their are people who post here.....

Calisto is a Methuselah, 4th gen and the MC is the 5th Clan is whatever Inanna is, and that is probably pretty bad assed.

Vision Girl is Inanna, and she founded a line of vampires. This universe has several founders. She is one of them. As for First, or Second or Antediluvian, etc, all are effectively Gods even compared to the 4th generation. So our Raven Haired Beauty, her sister Ereskegal (ugly thing in the watery grave like cave) are way beyond us mere Mortal Immortals! Lol. However, since Roland is 7th or 8th at best, and the Archons are probably 8th to 10th, with the average trash being 11th to 14th-ish then you have a set up similar to many of the *insert city name* By Night books.

Fabian is probably around 7th gen Templar/Tremere/Thaumaturges.
Marcus may be pretty beefy like potentially 6th generation maybe. *Guessing Ereskegal is the founder for the Nos.
Virgil is 5th generation whatever Calisto and MC are. He is masquerading as much less than what he is, and hiding from Calisto in plain sight.
Marcius is 8th gen Brujah type thing.
Sharon..... could be 8th generation Ventrue if say Roland was her daddy....

Astrid is probably a nasty 8th generation Toreador if I were guessing... or perhaps something darker. For a long time I tortured folks that she was actually a Tzimisce Male and went into battle form to hit Sharon back in the first chapter in the woods. I am pretty sure that was Momma Bear now looking back, (Calisto) thus forcing Sharon to take the first drink of her childe's vitae.

Fabian's line could be an offshoot of Calisto's line, but we have no proof except one vision of him swearing his fealty to her.

Malia/Kassandra could be hiding who she really is as well, and be a part of the MC's line... working for Inanna.

I have a ridiculous chart of all this and my other crazy theories. Talking with the guys about it is how I got my gig getting to work with them for this VN, in a very minor role, but still it is cool as shit.

Ok peace man and keep it coming, I love this shit!

We now return to normal non VtM speak.

Speculation- Who is Laurie hugging in that render? Mother? MC? Her own folks? Someone Else?
Peace
Peace
So you think Our Vamp mom was attacking Sharon ? I mean she is very selective and demanding when she wants just to visit a lower ranking vamp, why would she personaly travel to the woods with no real certainty to seperate her from the group only to harm her in some way just so MC could give her his own blood ? Why wouldnt she just use his loyal lower ranking vamps who has a lower chance of exposing herself ?

And the name of the thing in the caves is called Ereskegal and the founder of nos ? I know its only speculations but I never heard the name Ereskegal before.
Everything else you said makes sense, the part about Inanna, Calisto and Malia/Kassandra seems pretty good crafted.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
So you think Our Vamp mom was attacking Sharon ? I mean she is very selective and demanding when she wants just to visit a lower ranking vamp, why would she personaly travel to the woods with no real certainty to seperate her from the group only to harm her in some way just so MC could give her his own blood ? Why wouldnt she just use his loyal lower ranking vamps who has a lower chance of exposing herself ?

And the name of the thing in the caves is called Ereskegal and the founder of nos ? I know its only speculations but I never heard the name Ereskegal before.
Everything else you said makes sense, the part about Inanna, Calisto and Malia/Kassandra seems pretty good crafted.
so you heard of Inanna but not of her sister? if they belong in the same pantheon! what is this? the Kardashians? Inna is Kim and Ereskegal is the fatty one?

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020

Ok so I will save you scrolling back a zillion pages a little.

Mythology around Calisto from ancient Greece says that she was a lover of Zeus, had a son by him, and Hera cursed her to the form of a bear. She further manipulated the childe of Calisto into hunting her, and it was only because Zeus intervened that Calisto survived. So he set them in the stars as Ursa Major and Ursa Minor. Now there is a lot more that was going on at the time on our collective speculation, but that was the important bit. (at the time we thought Vision Girl could be Artemis)

Calisto is the Heirera of the Temple, and the gods and goddesses of Ancient Greece typically took nobility to be their priests and priestesses. Only Hera had such a position for life. The rest were typically one year appointments, after which the girl married to a noble and was off making babies. Calisto is MILF not virgin material.

Bear line- MC has claws that shame the wolf boys. Marcus and others comment, but Marcus in particular.-he possibly starts to suspect something at this point.

Sharon gets hit by something that was much bigger and stronger than the feral nos. A wolf boy, or a war form Tzimisce would have fit the bill, but so does a bear form Mommy vamp. Mommy also has invisibility, she can wait to strike when she wants to, and as powerful as she is, it is unlikely anyone is going to have a prayer of seeing her when she does choose to strike. Mommy also has gawd knows what else. Mommy also has enough experience to know how hard to hit someone to put them down to desperate measures but not kill them. This kind of Machiavellian thinking is what vampires do. There is no risk of discovery. She can not be seen.

Add to this, that I personally do not buy into the she doesn't care about the MC angle. She makes a point to say to not kill Sharon too soon as she can be useful. She will be much more useful if bound to her child. She has carefully crafted a place for him to come into his power without outside interference and unknown to her, she was influenced by Inanna to place our MC in a position to keep tabs on the evil sister Ereshkegal.

Virgil is from Roman times at the latest (Plubius is not really a name used in 2k+years) and is my candidate for the child that Fabian indirectly referred to when stating that he was amazed that Calisto had chosen to breed "AGAIN". The first time being disastrous if the earlier theories are correct. Virgil is my candidate for that kid.

Ok Ereshkegal ruled over the underworld in Ancient Sumer. The story goes that Inanna wanted to visit her sister Ereshkegal, but in order to do so, she had to pass through 7 gates/gate keepers. At each gate she had to give up an item of jewelry or clothing. By the time she came to her sister, all of her protective symbols and jewels and such were stripped from her, and she was before her sister nude. She was then murdered. She was not permitted to leave on her own, which she could have done, but Ereshkegal did not allow (She is later rescued by a hero.... MC perhaps???) One other bit, Calisto-in my opinion descended from Inanna through thousands of years and a couple of generations, has invisibility, Nos have it. Inanna has it, Ereskegal has it. It all fits nice and neat.

Those are the basics. No need to go into deeper detail. If you do want more, search my posts on thread and you will see some batshit crazy ones!
Peace!

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Ok so I will save you scrolling back a zillion pages a little.

Mythology around Calisto from ancient Greece says that she was a lover of Zeus, had a son by him, and Hera cursed her to the form of a bear. She further manipulated the childe of Calisto into hunting her, and it was only because Zeus intervened that Calisto survived. So he set them in the stars as Ursa Major and Ursa Minor. Now there is a lot more that was going on at the time on our collective speculation, but that was the important bit. (at the time we thought Vision Girl could be Artemis)

Calisto is the Heirera of the Temple, and the gods and goddesses of Ancient Greece typically took nobility to be their priests and priestesses. Only Hera had such a position for life. The rest were typically one year appointments, after which the girl married to a noble and was off making babies. Calisto is MILF not virgin material.

Bear line- MC has claws that shame the wolf boys. Marcus and others comment, but Marcus in particular.-he possibly starts to suspect something at this point.

Sharon gets hit by something that was much bigger and stronger than the feral nos. A wolf boy, or a war form Tzimisce would have fit the bill, but so does a bear form Mommy vamp. Mommy also has invisibility, she can wait to strike when she wants to, and as powerful as she is, it is unlikely anyone is going to have a prayer of seeing her when she does choose to strike. Mommy also has gawd knows what else. Mommy also has enough experience to know how hard to hit someone to put them down to desperate measures but not kill them. This kind of Machiavellian thinking is what vampires do. There is no risk of discovery. She can not be seen.

Add to this, that I personally do not buy into the she doesn't care about the MC angle. She makes a point to say to not kill Sharon too soon as she can be useful. She will be much more useful if bound to her child. She has carefully crafted a place for him to come into his power without outside interference and unknown to her, she was influenced by Inanna to place our MC in a position to keep tabs on the evil sister Ereshkegal.

Virgil is from Roman times at the latest (Plubius is not really a name used in 2k+years) and is my candidate for the child that Fabian indirectly referred to when stating that he was amazed that Calisto had chosen to breed "AGAIN". The first time being disastrous if the earlier theories are correct. Virgil is my candidate for that kid.

Ok Ereshkegal ruled over the underworld in Ancient Sumer. The story goes that Inanna wanted to visit her sister Ereshkegal, but in order to do so, she had to pass through 7 gates/gate keepers. At each gate she had to give up an item of jewelry or clothing. By the time she came to her sister, all of her protective symbols and jewels and such were stripped from her, and she was before her sister nude. She was then murdered. She was not permitted to leave on her own, which she could have done, but Ereshkegal did not allow (She is later rescued by a hero.... MC perhaps???) One other bit, Calisto-in my opinion descended from Inanna through thousands of years and a couple of generations, has invisibility, Nos have it. Inanna has it, Ereskegal has it. It all fits nice and neat.

Those are the basics. No need to go into deeper detail. If you do want more, search my posts on thread and you will see some batshit crazy ones!
Peace!
We all know you like to talk about it so will get back to it. :p One little addition to the Inanna story, in at least part of the stories she went to Eery (nice nickname for the sis?) with a demand to basically take over her domain and it was for that hubris Eery killed her and held her captive in lands of the death and why most of the other gods decided not to interfere.

Considering C, yeah she is as far as we know at this moment the only one with a possible motive and the power as well likely. Unless it was Eery, but then Sharon would be death even with MC close. Virgil might be able to have done it if he is indeed as you think, but he was unlikely to be aware she had become a part of the game at that time. Maybe the princeps hound boy, but why? So unless someone else stands up with that kind of power and a motive it is C who makes most sense as prime suspect atm. Another reason is that if anyone really had tried to kill Sharon there they would be at least somewhat surprised she survived and recovered so fast due to MC's blood and would be more curious about him instead of Sharon. The only ones who fit that are C, Virgil somewhat and Marcus (who actually might have had a motive as well).

Oh I forgot Malia of course, she also shows more interest in Mc, but with her being the one who sent MC to temple in first place. Well who knows what she knows or suspects. Even if she would not be somehow related to VG or C.

Last edited:

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
We all know you like to talk about it so will get back to it. :p One little addition to the Inanna story, in at least part of the stories she went to Eery (nice nickname for the sis?) with a demand to basically take over her domain and it was for that hubris Eery killed her and held her captive in lands of the death and why most of the other gods decided not to interfere.

Considering C, yeah she is as far as we know at this moment the only one with a possible motive and the power as well likely. Unless it was Eery, but then Sharon would be death even with MC close. Virgil might be able to have done it if he is indeed as you think, but he was unlikely to be aware she had become a part of the game at that time. Maybe the princeps hound boy, but why? So unless someone else stands up with that kind of power and a motive it is C who makes most sense as prime suspect atm. Another reason is that if anyone really had tried to kill Sharon there they would be at least somewhat surprised she survived and recovered so fast due to MC's blood and would be more curious about him instead of Sharon. The only ones who fit that are C, Virgil somewhat and Marcus (who actually might have had a motive as well).

Oh I forgot Malia of course, she also shows more interest in Mc, but with her being the one who sent MC to temple in first place. Well who knows what she knows or suspects. Even if she would not be somehow related to VG or C.
Excellent and yes!

Marcus could indeed have pulled it off. Princeps? We do not know if he has any of the necessary powers, but Marcus on his own is huge. Could well be a viable candidate. So in my mind it would either be....

1- Calisto- to injure Sharon, requiring the MC blood to heal her, thus, pushing her to become a tool for her house....

2- Marcus, in what you have just said, you made a light go off in my head. What if he KNEW the feral Nos was there because he put her there, or she was his Sire??? Then he is trying to scare them away from there by harming Sharon, but he knows she is their only real ally on the top world so didn't want to kill her.....

Brilliant.

Now 2 really good suspects... unless we allow a come back of the Astrid Tzimisce theory, which even I am doubting for now.....

Peace and good deal man!!!
PS I love how new people come in here with Facepalms.... makes me know that they have not kept up with all our crazy theorizing on here! LOL

Peace

xDEEPx

Oct 7, 2017
I am very invested in this game..
everything other than money.
I want mc to show more power stuff l;8

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
Brief Update-
Ptolemy is sick as fuck.
LikesBlondes is totally solo this month.
I am scheduled to get my part of the work on Friday, so hopefully it will get pushed out by Sunday or Monday.
Peace
yeah, not surprised after it was announced about the release date change. Just hope everyone heals and gets well.

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
Brief Update-
Ptolemy is sick as fuck.
LikesBlondes is totally solo this month.
I am scheduled to get my part of the work on Friday, so hopefully it will get pushed out by Sunday or Monday.
Peace
I'm recovering from Covid as well. My brother and I went in together at the hospital and only I came out. He died from a massive blood clot in his heart. I after 6 weeks am still on oxygen. I hope and pray for Ptolemy to have a quick and speedy recovery.

Garybaldi

Jun 6, 2021
when i try and save ep2 i get an error and it looks like I've missed the mirisex option - how do i get that?

D3xzalias

Aug 1, 2018
when i try and save ep2 i get an error and it looks like I've missed the mirisex option - how do i get that?
go to likesblondes patreon and download episode 2 from there import your save from the old version in to the patreon version and keep playing to you get to the name a save screen then import that in to episode 3

Reactions: c3p0
4.10 star(s) 194 Votes