4.10 star(s) 194 Votes

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Hi JokerLeader, sorry to hear that Mega suspended your accounts, did they give any reason for that. FYI, just tested the Mega download links for some other games on F95 are they still ok, so (unlike Nopy) it is not clear what the problem is. Also, am I right in thinking that Mega now uses end-to-end encryption to avoid litigation, so they would not know about your/one's content anyway.
Some idjits have been reporting content to mega, don't know if that is why JokerLeader got suspended but there are countless devs and modders that have been banned or suspended this week in the vn world...

Edited: used the wrong "there"

Last edited:
Mar 28, 2018
Hi Spfjolietjake, thank you for your prompt and clear response. In practice I guess that anyone can download any file on Mega or similar platforms just to see what is inside; perhaps third parties are paid to do that ... just as in the world of paying to locate copyright infringers ... who knows. I am sure that there are just too many files for Mega to expend their own resource to 'look and see' what is in them, so I guess that your assumption that ppl are monitoring the activities on this and similar sites and then 'whistleblowing' to Mega. It's easy to see that particular types of ppl would wish to stop access to certain content, but I cannot see of-the-top-of-my-head why any unfunded third party would want to cover the legal butt of Mega. I consider that mitigating such behaviour would probably be not worth devoting resource to.

Last edited:

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Hi Spfjolietjake, thank you for your prompt and clear response. In practice I guess that anyone can download any file on Mega or similar platforms just to see what is inside; perhaps third parties are paid to do that ... just as in the world of paying to locate copyright infringers ... who knows. I am sure that there are just too many files for Mega to expend their own resource to 'look and see' what is in them, so I guess that your assumption that ppl are monitoring the activities on this and similar sites and then 'whistleblowing' to Mega. It's easy to see that particular types of ppl would wish to stop access to certain content, but I cannot see of-the-top-of-my-head why any unfunded third party would want to cover the legal butt of Mega. I consider that mitigating such behaviour would probably be not worth devoting resource to.
All I know is the Mega has turned over multiple accounts to the authorities for alleged CP, bestiality and other such claims. The reason I know this is they have posted a message that says such. They also have suspended several vns for other matters lately. I have no knowledge of why JokerLeader's was suspended.

Just telling what I personally know of what has been transpiring this month so far...

Akifai

May 8, 2017
Question for those of you who are familiar with the lore in which this novel is based on. What happens to the thrall when the vampire that a person is "enthralled" to is killed? Do they go crazy, start aging, and decide to commit suicide?

Also, if the thrall loses a master, can they get another one?

crowbar214

Apr 25, 2021
Question for those of you who are familiar with the lore in which this novel is based on. What happens to the thrall when the vampire that a person is "enthralled" to is killed? Do they go crazy, start aging, and decide to commit suicide?

Also, if the thrall loses a master, can they get another one?
iirc (it's been a while since I've played VtM) thralls do go crazy and start aging if they don't have access to vitae, but masters can be replaced if they find a new source of vitae. On the occasion of a master's death, I believe all forced loyalty is lost to the old master.

imzahai

Apr 19, 2019
a snip from the wiki "... The blood bond can be broken by the death of the regnant, however, the effect on the thrall is variable: some feel relieved or even joyful; others experience pain and desolation; others yet fear their independence and look for a new bond. A few may even kill themselves. ..."
IMO , without access to more they would age, possibly suffer withdrawal on a level equal to their psychological addiction too?

Akifai

May 8, 2017
Another question for those here that know this stuff, can a thrall drink blood from any vampire so that they don't age, or does the blood only have to be from their master?

imzahai

Apr 19, 2019
Another question for those here that know this stuff, can a thrall drink blood from any vampire so that they don't age, or does the blood only have to be from their master?
what stops the thrall from aging? the "master's" blessing/will or blood. its the blood.
the enthrallment is the effect the blood has on a human, the physical and psychological changes, and what they will do for it. in VtM it also can suborn will.

D3xzalias

Aug 1, 2018
Normally the older the vampire the stronger the blood. so if a 11th gen vampire has a thrall, and lets say a 6th gen gives the thrall his blood the stronger blood will be the dominant factor in the enthrallment

Reactions: D Dog
Dec 28, 2019
Another question for those here that know this stuff, can a thrall drink blood from any vampire so that they don't age,
Yes she can.

or does the blood only have to be from their master?
No it doesn't have to be.

A thrall will greatly prefer the blood of her domitor, but if she's starved for blood she'll have motivation to accept and perhaps even actively seek out the blood of other vampires to avoid withdrawal and potential rapid ageing. Even if she isn't starved it's possible she'd accept, particularly if she has an addictive personality, but most vampires would view it as a betrayal unless they gave their approval first, and no happy thrall with any sense would want to risk that fallout.

Some vampires have an army of thralls, too many for them to conveniently feed entirely by themselves. So they either have their childer pitch in or they make some disposable vampires that are then harvested for their blood.

Last edited:
Reactions: D3xzalias

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
Since Ptolemy is also working on this one here a - not so good - news from the game thread of The Taming of the Brat, where he is probably also a co-developer:

Okay, this is from Ptolemy's Patreon site and concerns Alexandra. But it might affect this game too:

Pause

Hi

Bit of bad news. I was just diagnosed with corona.

The doctor says I should be fine. Just get rest. Stay in the house. We're all going to get it eventually.

The thing is, I don't know how bad this is going to be. It can range from nothing to oxygen in the hospital, is what I'm hearing. Right now, I'm fine. No symptoms at all. The only way I found out is because someone at work has it, so they tested us all.

Depends on how bad it gets, it might delay Alex, and I don't know for how long. Everything is a bit up in the air right now.
I have to self isolate for 2 weeks, after which they'll test me again.

This might actually be a good thing if I don't develop symtoms. Actually give me more time to work on VNs. But then it might be bad.

Things are just very uncertain right now.

I'll be pausing the patreon, and leting you know how things develop. Can't make any promises one way or the other.

I'll make another post next week. If I haven't developed symptoms by then, Alex probably won't be delayed. If I have, I just don't know.

Best regards
Ptolemy

D9074

Feb 21, 2021
everytime i try to save at the end of episode 2 it says a exception has occurred, i then go and find the save on episode 3 but it skips some and doesnt save my name or character points??

D9074

Feb 21, 2021
Ok so i did the thing where you can overwrite save file and its working without errors but im on a new playthrough and cant remember if episode 3 carries on in the shower.. 2 ended in the shower with sharon and 3 ends up the next day, is that normal? also i cant find my character stats its not showing up in top right.

nevermind, the character bit now shows

Last edited:

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Reflecting on a hectic week.....
Been doing some re-writes on some stories unrelated to F-95. Clearing my schedule for the update coming hopefully next weekend. I will have a short window to do edits on my part of it, so I have taken to clearing out my other obligations. I am so looking forward to what this update may have in it, and or may be leading to in a following update. To be fair it may not all go down in this update.

I have not heard if this is the last update of the year for sure or not, but last I spoke with Ptolemy they were hoping to take the holidays off, so I am expecting that to be the case.

As we head into the holidays, I personally want to say how much I enjoy the company I have become quite fond of on this particular thread. You guys are (for the most part) a very special group and I want to thank you all for that!

Peace!

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Ok I gonna ask whats on my heart:

Spoilers !
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I do not think that either of those need the spoiler tag, but it is appreciated!

1- Our "Mother" does not know where we are, so unless Olivia is the thrall of say Marcius, she would have no idea that we are not in the city, but rather in Scottstown. If the dumb bitch is stupid enough to actually track Laurie back to Scottstown and gets turned into a blood doll or thrall, then it serves her right. Personally, I am with the MC on this, I can not stand the bitch. My hope would be something fairly epic like our true Mommy tells us to eliminate the lose end one way or another, and so we starve Astrid and then throw her into the cage with her. Or we control the two Nos to run a double train on her and then make her their thrall. Hehe. I actually like the idea of forcing Frank to do the deed. Since they are brainless, it should be easy to control them.......

2- Sophie will be the main blood doll, she is already chosen. As for who is next, I guess that depends on our choices. If we have been mean to Carmen, I guess she would be under a threat of being a blood doll. If we have been nice, then Ivy who really serves no purpose now, since we know where "the cave" is, would be in far greater danger. Laurie is off the menu.
Sharon might be a snack for mommy. If we completely screw her pooch.... Personally I would toss Sharon, Ivy, our Mother, and Sophie into the breach, and save Carmen and Laurie. Calisto is my love choice, the others can be in the harem, as my vampire childer.

But that is just me!
Peace

• Sad
Reactions: Warscared

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
I do not think that either of those need the spoiler tag, but it is appreciated!

1- Our "Mother" does not know where we are, so unless Olivia is the thrall of say Marcius, she would have no idea that we are not in the city, but rather in Scottstown. If the dumb bitch is stupid enough to actually track Laurie back to Scottstown and gets turned into a blood doll or thrall, then it serves her right. Personally, I am with the MC on this, I can not stand the bitch. My hope would be something fairly epic like our true Mommy tells us to eliminate the lose end one way or another, and so we starve Astrid and then throw her into the cage with her. Or we control the two Nos to run a double train on her and then make her their thrall. Hehe. I actually like the idea of forcing Frank to do the deed. Since they are brainless, it should be easy to control them.......

2- Sophie will be the main blood doll, she is already chosen. As for who is next, I guess that depends on our choices. If we have been mean to Carmen, I guess she would be under a threat of being a blood doll. If we have been nice, then Ivy who really serves no purpose now, since we know where "the cave" is, would be in far greater danger. Laurie is off the menu.
Sharon might be a snack for mommy. If we completely screw her pooch.... Personally I would toss Sharon, Ivy, our Mother, and Sophie into the breach, and save Carmen and Laurie. Calisto is my love choice, the others can be in the harem, as my vampire childer.

But that is just me!
Peace
Fabian(?) already knows our places is in Scottstown. And didnt Laurie told her to visit them there when they want to open their new Club ? I thought when they were talking about visiting "their place" I automaticly thought where MC HQ is, aka in Scottstown.

Needed to check who Olivia is once again. Its the old landlord lady. :cautious:
Yeah, she is not my type so I dont care much if I need to sacrifice her lol. I like the VtM lore but im not a Pro. (I know the game doesn't play in VtM but is inspired by it).
But isnt a Blood doll just a thing for a vamp who just "plays" with her ? Like feed on her or even have some naughty stuff but dont kill her after that ? Like we saw in two scenes in the game when the MC visited the Tempel ?
I dont mind sharing it with our "mom" since she is female (Yeah, Im one of these guys who is all fine with it as long its not a dude).

I didnt get the vibes that MC hates his mom. I mean he really sounded concerned about that whole stuff happening and not involving her into it. And I didnt get the vibe of Calisto being that harsh/evil either. I mean if the story goes that way that we are forced to kill our own mother that would really make her the Antagonists Nr.1, despite she played by the law.
My first thought was that perhaps for some sneaky reasons she could enthral MC mom herself only to bring some "life" into her...well, life. Since the game hinted that way she is a old vampire and they get bored pretty easy that could happen.
But personally im not so sure of that anymore since there is not much known about her.
Perhaps for some reasons in relation to a cave she wont even visit us.

My Second thought was that the MC would do the same as he did with Laurie. But that would be Incest (Because come one, we all know it will happen after that :KEK:) and I dont get the vibes the game will flow this way.

And your right, Ivy has done her deeds so she is left to go...but im a sucker for "Daughter" Type of LI and In my playthrough she will stay in the Pack. One way or another. I hope the creator give me the option. :whistle:

And for some reason Gregor is kept alive. I dont have a single idea why tho. I wouldnt be supprised if he ends up dead by Astrid because she is still hungry and he keeps approaching her like a Simp.

But what are the chances to feed on Sharon ? I mean she is Archon now. I mean sure our vamp mom is strong, no doubt that. But would even she dare to force a Archon to step that low of a Blood doll just because she wants tho ? I mean Sharon dont know about her much and find her people more crazy fanatics then anything dangerous.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Arigon

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Fabian(?) already knows our places is in Scottstown. And didnt Laurie told her to visit them there when they want to open their new Club ? I thought when they were talking about visiting "their place" I automaticly thought where MC HQ is, aka in Scottstown.

Needed to check who Olivia is once again. Its the old landlord lady. :cautious:
Yeah, she is not my type so I dont care much if I need to sacrifice her lol. I like the VtM lore but im not a Pro. (I know the game doesn't play in VtM but is inspired by it).
But isnt a Blood doll just a thing for a vamp who just "plays" with her ? Like feed on her or even have some naughty stuff but dont kill her after that ? Like we saw in two scenes in the game when the MC visited the Tempel ?
I dont mind sharing it with our "mom" since she is female (Yeah, Im one of these guys who is all fine with it as long its not a dude).

I didnt get the vibes that MC hates his mom. I mean he really sounded concerned about that whole stuff happening and not involving her into it. And I didnt get the vibe of Calisto being that harsh/evil either. I mean if the story goes that way that we are forced to kill our own mother that would really make her the Antagonists Nr.1, despite she played by the law.
My first thought was that perhaps for some sneaky reasons she could enthral MC mom herself only to bring some "life" into her...well, life. Since the game hinted that way she is a old vampire and they get bored pretty easy that could happen.
But personally im not so sure of that anymore since there is not much known about her.
Perhaps for some reasons in relation to a cave she wont even visit us.

My Second thought was that the MC would do the same as he did with Laurie. But that would be Incest (Because come one, we all know it will happen after that :KEK:) and I dont get the vibes the game will flow this way.

And your right, Ivy has done her deeds so she is left to go...but im a sucker for "Daughter" Type of LI and In my playthrough she will stay in the Pack. One way or another. I hope the creator give me the option. :whistle:

And for some reason Gregor is kept alive. I dont have a single idea why tho. I wouldnt be supprised if he ends up dead by Astrid because she is still hungry and he keeps approaching her like a Simp.

But what are the chances to feed on Sharon ? I mean she is Archon now. I mean sure our vamp mom is strong, no doubt that. But would even she dare to force a Archon to step that low of a Blood doll just because she wants tho ? I mean Sharon dont know about her much and find her people more crazy fanatics then anything dangerous.
Excellent questions and post!

Fabian knows all, tells whomever he tells, I doubt Mother will be on the list. Laurie did invite her to the club at "some point" but she (Mother) has no clue where the Stronghold is (if you want to call it that, or lair or HQ.)If he tells Mother, or more likely allows her to find out, then it will be because either Virgil or Calisto want Mother there as a distraction to the MC. It would definitely be a psychological impediment to his performance in a lot of ways.

Blood dolls- yes it is poor form to snack them down until they die. Civilized vampires frown on that behavior, and too much of it can be real problematic as it breaks the veil of the Masquerade. (so to speak since we are not Really in VtM)
I am pretty sure that if he drains some blood from Mother, and Calisto is there, she will push him for some non sexual twisting on Mother's psyche. Patreon doesn't permit incest and as far as I know the guys are not planning on a patch to allow it off site.

Back to how the MC feels about his Mother, just remember the dialogue with Laurie and the frequency that the MC ignored Mother's calls.

Ivy is indeed the innocent and delicate plaything that can become a love interest. She is a late starter, but has jumped into the game with the Immy transferal to the MC. If you want her as a love interest you can have her!

Gregor is alive as evidence for whatever justice Sharon is seeking from the Princeps. Furthermore the MC, if he is being kind and having a relationship forming with Carmen, would do what he could to keep Gregor alive. He is thralled and therefore not a direct threat to anything, plus his brain is fried. He could violate the veil if in public, but he is under wraps. The Princeps has been notified and Astrid is in a cage.

Calisto runs the city. What she wants to happen will happen. The only wrench in that is Virgil. IF my theory is correct, he is disguised and is the first childe of Calisto, and is there to try and finish what he started thousands of years ago. Namely to devour his creator and steal her power. He is clearly something more than he appears, and if you scroll back a couple hundred pages I explain that theory in pretty long and deep detail.

So that said, if she wanted to drink from Sharon, or more likely make Sharon drink from her, she will do it. Having an Archon kneel as in that picture, when in their own abode, should tell you all you need to know about who is in charge in that scene.
If she wanted a blood doll though, Sharon is a vampire and not a good choice. The only reason to drink from her would be to end her.

I am 100% sure that Calisto does not want the MC to be bound to anyone but her. If Sharon binds the MC in a mutual binding for love or protection, that should spell the end of Sharon, as Calisto will destroy her.

Love the thoughts man, keep them coming!
Peace

Reactions: andrew david irving
4.10 star(s) 194 Votes