4.10 star(s) 194 Votes

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
You know I have had a sneaky suspicion C has plans for Sharon as well for quite a while. I do not think Sharon gets off that lightly, but relation between C and MC may well decide Sharon's fate and how much freedom she has going forward. C is likely sexually speaking not that much of a jealous person, if it is about faith and service though .............
People are probably not keeping one of the visions the MC had in mind. Sharon on her throne of stone, with Calisto swallowing all.
While that may not be literal.....well ok, it may not literally HAVE to be literal, it could very well be. Diablerie is not just a way to gain powers, some vampires do it for the kick of the blood and soul devouring.

I totally think the following and this is not based on my new "association" with the developers-

I think that Laurie's fate is entirely dependent on whether we have enough Sharon Saves Laurie built up, and that it will cost Sharon somehow. It might also make Laurie a vampire.
If Carmen is just food and nothing more, then I think she has a very unfortunate fate ahead of her. Otherwise I think that we, as the MC will have the option to embrace her.
Calisto will play with us now, but become actually more attached when we thwart an attempt on her life, probably by her first childe, who I think personally is Virgil.
I am afraid that Fabian is going to go in one of two paths; 1- he sides against Calisto and helps Virgil and we have to intervene and claw and viscous strike his ass down or Whisper him to attack Virgil depending on our powers. 2- He dies trying to save Calisto. I do not see him living through this.
Marcius will possibly get killed by Sharon if she becomes the pawn of Calisto, and or our pawn. Otherwise perhaps we smack him down.
Roland gets replaced by the MC, only if we play nice with Mommy.
Vision Girl (Inanna) and the Dark Shape aka Ereskigal (and I will let one thing out....no I won't...never mind... :D ) will be the ultimate throw down coming. Whether it is in Rebirth 1 or Rebirth 2 the Second Cumming lol TM on that if they use that title!!! Anyhow that is the big big main fight... Calisto and her first kid would definitely be a huge warm up.
Inanna could take us on as a lover for a while. I could get behind that.
Mirri is a no body.
Malia/Kassandra could be a hidden number 5 love interest I suppose. I would not object, but I do not think so.
Ivy will probably walk through the whole thing calling us Jimmy in her head, and ignoring the vampire shit.....
Sophie will be a pleasure toy.
Yeah... that is all for now..
Peace

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Warscared

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
People are probably not keeping one of the visions the MC had in mind. Sharon on her throne of stone, with Calisto swallowing all.
While that may not be literal.....well ok, it may not literally HAVE to be literal, it could very well be. Diablerie is not just a way to gain powers, some vampires do it for the kick of the blood and soul devouring.

I totally think the following and this is not based on my new "association" with the developers-

I think that Laurie's fate is entirely dependent on whether we have enough Sharon Saves Laurie built up, and that it will cost Sharon somehow. It might also make Laurie a vampire.
If Carmen is just food and nothing more, then I think she has a very unfortunate fate ahead of her. Otherwise I think that we, as the MC will have the option to embrace her.
Calisto will play with us now, but become actually more attached when we thwart an attempt on her life, probably by her first childe, who I think personally is Virgil.
I am afraid that Fabian is going to go in one of two paths; 1- he sides against Calisto and helps Virgil and we have to intervene and claw and viscous strike his ass down or Whisper him to attack Virgil depending on our powers. 2- He dies trying to save Calisto. I do not see him living through this.
Marcius will possibly get killed by Sharon if she becomes the pawn of Calisto, and or our pawn. Otherwise perhaps we smack him down.
Roland gets replaced by the MC, only if we play nice with Mommy.
Vision Girl (Inanna) and the Dark Shape aka Ereskigal (and I will let one thing out....no I won't...never mind... :D ) will be the ultimate throw down coming. Whether it is in Rebirth 1 or Rebirth 2 the Second Cumming lol TM on that if they use that title!!! Anyhow that is the big big main fight... Calisto and her first kid would definitely be a huge warm up.
Inanna could take us on as a lover for a while. I could get behind that.
Mirri is a no body.
Malia/Kassandra could be a hidden number 5 love interest I suppose. I would not object, but I do not think so.
Ivy will probably walk through the whole thing calling us Jimmy in her head, and ignoring the vampire shit.....
Sophie will be a pleasure toy.
Yeah... that is all for now..
Peace
Yeah my suspicion is that swallowing was likely not literally like in a diablerie, somehow I do not think unless Sharon has been hiding way more as we think she would even make it on C's list for that for a few centuries yet, unless she somehow annoys C enough and if C is that easily annoyed you would expect not many vamps to be able to survive somewhere she tends to live for a while. :p. Someone like Malia might make that list though.

To me we still know way too little about C and her goals and allies though and where her humanity level lies in all that, to really make educated guesses about where she ends up and what she will do with Sharon. It would be easy to assume cause of start and how she sent MC off on his own without any protection to assume it is low and she did not care much about MC.

There are also signs and remarks though she might have been completely aware of any move MC made which goes against that and if those signs are true she does care from start and Mc ending up with Sharon was no accident for sure in that case. Just like fact though C and Fabian were kinda dismissive of her, they were pretty aware of her for a more or less nobody, just like Sharon has too interesting allies and survived opponents she should not unless she had some protection or is more talented as she herself realizes. Like fact her eyes may be even a lot more rare as we are led to believe which explains the interest of Marcius, Astrid and possibly even princeps in her while them overlooking MC completely. A mistake neither Virgil or the old Nos made.

Too many options still open without knowing more about C and she can easily run the gamut between high to extremely low humanity and also unsure at the moment what her real goals are in being where and what she is with the temple to make educated guess beyond it either has something to do with VG or the creature in the caves and then we even discard options that the influence of VG on C and MC might have. Though my guess is it will end with Sharon somehow bound through loyalty and/or love in service to either C or MC whether Sharon signs up to that or not and that the devouring vision has more to do with that.

The other Li's will also have some role though, whether that will be in the humanity MC ends up with at end or they are needed to win will be something future will tell us. :)

Edit: Somehow I have a sneaky suspicion C might have been keeping an eye on Sharon as a possible acolyte for herself and that fact MC ended up with Sharon was as much a test for Sharon as for MC to survive more or less on his own and no coincidence. :p

Last edited:

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Yeah my suspicion is that swallowing was likely not literally like in a diablerie, somehow I do not think unless Sharon has been hiding way more as we think she would even make it on C's list for that for a few centuries yet, unless she somehow annoys C enough and if C is that easily annoyed you would expect not many vamps to be able to survive somewhere she tends to live for a while. :p. Someone like Malia might make that list though.
I agree that the idea of Calisto swallowing Sharon is a metaphor. The real question is what or why... More on the why part when you get to the juicy bit below! Malia/Kassandra is probably a lot more than we realize, but not on the scale of Calisto. I suspect that poor Roland is the chump princep who drew a lot of unlucky cards... I mean look at his city. Apparently it is close to two ANCIENT vampire goddesses. Inanna would be bad enough, but Ereskegal is just a fricking nightmare (literally!)

To me we still know way too little about C and her goals and allies though and where her humanity level lies in all that, to really make educated guesses about where she ends up and what she will do with Sharon. It would be easy to assume cause of start and how she sent MC off on his own without any protection to assume it is low and she did not care much about MC.

It is a fun speculation we made about this time last year when we were thinking about what was the motivation that Calisto had for breaking millennia of celibacy (vampire childe creation wise) to make another childe. Further, I went on a pretty significant spree of pinning the first kid name on Virgil, and I called out who Vision Girl was before it's semi reveal a few updates ago. In that period, people read an awful lot into the entire "Boredom Theory" of MC's creation.

My thoughts were and still are, that Calisto did not decide the person to embrace, nor the conditions. Malia/Kassandra was supplying information-Probably to Inanna, on likely candidates. She directed the gaze of Calisto on the MC by referring him, and Inanna caused our lovely ginger mommy to embrace us. (though our truest Mommy is Vision Girl/Inanna)

I think that Calisto was a bit confused at first, and probably didn't care much, but it was not boredom, it was manipulation. Calisto manipulates things in the city indirectly, and was herself manipulated indirectly and directly by Inanna, who may be her grandsire or great grandsire, and she is unaware of that connection. There are little nuggets in the story....

Vision Girl Inanna makes an appearance when the MC is drinking blood and using his gifts, and telling the MC that Sharon isn't his mommy.... Think about that for a bit.

There are also signs and remarks though she might have been completely aware of any move MC made which goes against that and if those signs are true she does care from start and Mc ending up with Sharon was no accident for sure in that case. Just like fact though C and Fabian were kinda dismissive of her, they were pretty aware of her for a more or less nobody, just like Sharon has too interesting allies and survived opponents she should not unless she had some protection or is more talented as she herself realizes. Like fact her eyes may be even a lot more rare as we are led to believe which explains the interest of Marcius, Astrid and possibly even princeps in her while them overlooking MC completely. A mistake neither Virgil or the old Nos made.

We have never really had a discussion of who Sharon's sire was. Just that she was embraced, back in the 1950s or so. We believe that Astrid mentored her maybe? I am thinking that it is possible that Sharon might be Roland's childe, which would connect her in the city if he was subtly acting on her behalf. He would have that ability across the Archons of the South and Marcius' domain. He would have had her unbound and simply moved for her transgressions. He could have placed her with Astrid to teach her how to manipulate things perhaps. Simple speculation. I do suspect she is more than she appears, but she does not have the game to run with the likes of Calisto. I do think it would be most satisfying if Calisto took Sharon under her wing, following the test that Calisto set up. I also think it could make for an epic story if she were to be the one who took down Marcius. I have zero doubt at this point that the MC could do that for her... but really, that is not very fulfilling. If she becomes the pet of Calisto, and perhaps gains some power as a result, enough to not be a minor bump on the road that she is right now, but a real player..... that would be exciting. If she killed Marcius and drank his soul, which she would never do at this point, but might do if pushed by the MC or Calisto.... that... that would be epic. I think Calisto knew exactly where the MC was. There is a bond between them. Not a thralling. Not yet. But still the sire/childe bond does exist unless it is denied, and she has not denied it.

Too many options still open without knowing more about C and she can easily run the gamut between high to extremely low humanity and also unsure at the moment what her real goals are in being where and what she is with the temple to make educated guess beyond it either has something to do with VG or the creature in the caves and then we even discard options that the influence of VG on C and MC might have. Though my guess is it will end with Sharon somehow bound through loyalty and/or love in service to either C or MC whether Sharon signs up to that or not and that the devouring vision has more to do with that.

I believe Calisto has humanity or if not humanity, then some "path or system of beliefs" that sustains her against the ennui that takes many older vampires. Otherwise she would be sleeping in the ground somewhere, or took a sun bath. I think she believes she is guarding powerful vampire secrets with the Temple. I do not think she knows that it is Inanna specifically, but I think she knows she guards something important. In the mean time, she plays goddess with the city and does what she wants, or so she thinks. Super vampires like Inanna really can act quite a bit, even when down as she is. I think her rising will be epic, and whether Calisto knows it or not, she is managing the snack farm for Inanna with the city. Virgil, Marcus, Ereshkegal are perhaps unplanned for bumps in the road, *Ereshkegal is more than a bump! I think that Calisto has been trying not to dwell on the MC much, but I think he is on her mind, much more than she has let on so far, but I think that is about to change!

The other Li's will also have some role though, whether that will be in the humanity MC ends up with at end or they are needed to win will be something future will tell us. :)

Possibly both?! :D

Edit: Somehow I have a sneaky suspicion C might have been keeping an eye on Sharon as a possible acolyte for herself and that fact MC ended up with Sharon was as much a test for Sharon as for MC to survive more or less on his own and no coincidence. :p

As I said up there somewhere, I think you are spot on with this.
We shall see!
Peace

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I agree that the idea of Calisto swallowing Sharon is a metaphor. The real question is what or why... More on the why part when you get to the juicy bit below! Malia/Kassandra is probably a lot more than we realize, but not on the scale of Calisto. I suspect that poor Roland is the chump princep who drew a lot of unlucky cards... I mean look at his city. Apparently it is close to two ANCIENT vampire goddesses. Inanna would be bad enough, but Ereskegal is just a fricking nightmare (literally!)

It is a fun speculation we made about this time last year when we were thinking about what was the motivation that Calisto had for breaking millennia of celibacy (vampire childe creation wise) to make another childe. Further, I went on a pretty significant spree of pinning the first kid name on Virgil, and I called out who Vision Girl was before it's semi reveal a few updates ago. In that period, people read an awful lot into the entire "Boredom Theory" of MC's creation.

My thoughts were and still are, that Calisto did not decide the person to embrace, nor the conditions. Malia/Kassandra was supplying information-Probably to Inanna, on likely candidates. She directed the gaze of Calisto on the MC by referring him, and Inanna caused our lovely ginger mommy to embrace us. (though our truest Mommy is Vision Girl/Inanna)

I think that Calisto was a bit confused at first, and probably didn't care much, but it was not boredom, it was manipulation. Calisto manipulates things in the city indirectly, and was herself manipulated indirectly and directly by Inanna, who may be her grandsire or great grandsire, and she is unaware of that connection. There are little nuggets in the story....

Vision Girl Inanna makes an appearance when the MC is drinking blood and using his gifts, and telling the MC that Sharon isn't his mommy.... Think about that for a bit.

We have never really had a discussion of who Sharon's sire was. Just that she was embraced, back in the 1950s or so. We believe that Astrid mentored her maybe? I am thinking that it is possible that Sharon might be Roland's childe, which would connect her in the city if he was subtly acting on her behalf. He would have that ability across the Archons of the South and Marcius' domain. He would have had her unbound and simply moved for her transgressions. He could have placed her with Astrid to teach her how to manipulate things perhaps. Simple speculation. I do suspect she is more than she appears, but she does not have the game to run with the likes of Calisto. I do think it would be most satisfying if Calisto took Sharon under her wing, following the test that Calisto set up. I also think it could make for an epic story if she were to be the one who took down Marcius. I have zero doubt at this point that the MC could do that for her... but really, that is not very fulfilling. If she becomes the pet of Calisto, and perhaps gains some power as a result, enough to not be a minor bump on the road that she is right now, but a real player..... that would be exciting. If she killed Marcius and drank his soul, which she would never do at this point, but might do if pushed by the MC or Calisto.... that... that would be epic. I think Calisto knew exactly where the MC was. There is a bond between them. Not a thralling. Not yet. But still the sire/childe bond does exist unless it is denied, and she has not denied it.

I believe Calisto has humanity or if not humanity, then some "path or system of beliefs" that sustains her against the ennui that takes many older vampires. Otherwise she would be sleeping in the ground somewhere, or took a sun bath. I think she believes she is guarding powerful vampire secrets with the Temple. I do not think she knows that it is Inanna specifically, but I think she knows she guards something important. In the mean time, she plays goddess with the city and does what she wants, or so she thinks. Super vampires like Inanna really can act quite a bit, even when down as she is. I think her rising will be epic, and whether Calisto knows it or not, she is managing the snack farm for Inanna with the city. Virgil, Marcus, Ereshkegal are perhaps unplanned for bumps in the road, *Ereshkegal is more than a bump! I think that Calisto has been trying not to dwell on the MC much, but I think he is on her mind, much more than she has let on so far, but I think that is about to change!

Possibly both?! :D

As I said up there somewhere, I think you are spot on with this.
We shall see!
Peace
Well interesting things and ideas, just one thing. Do not be to sure VG is even a vampire to start with. :p If there was any truth in that origin story the skalds told and that was not a complete smoke screen, our girl is not a Queen of the Damned like person, but a Goddess of the Damned and we have no clue if and if so to what extend they made those warriors in their own image or made them very different to be useful in that war and with weaknesses so they could control them. There may not be any blood relations between those so called gods and the vampires they created and C might just be relatively close to the first vamps they created :p

Also we are unaware if they are still waging that war across the cosmos or dimension and it is returning to Earth or we have a situation where two remnants of that war may wake.

Besides all I said about C, we can easily replace with VG indeed where if we assume she is from an entirely other separate race her motivations and actions might be even harder to predict. :p

One last thing considering Virgil if your hypothesis is correct, that might say more about C in the end. However powerful he then could be with same start as our MC and more centuries behind him, well considering C's power and if she had decided to hunt him down with her allies I doubt he would still be around even if hid well. Let alone if he actively was hunting her all that time, so why did she allow him to stay alive if she is a predatory vamp and her survival is her main concern? Here her legend and its enddmight well also play a role. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: hawk784563

Mograx

Oct 16, 2019
Funny, I've been team Sharon this whole time.

But seeing that image of her on her knees in complete deference to Calisto has suddenly caused me to remember all the times she's basically been treating us like a little child who doesn't know what he's talking about, despite plenty of reasons and evidence to take us seriously.

Team Calisto all aboard.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Raziel_8 and Arigon

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018

But seeing that image of her on her knees in complete deference to Calisto has suddenly caused me to remember all the times she's basically been treating us like a little child who doesn't know what he's talking about, despite plenty of reasons and evidence to take us seriously.

Team Calisto all aboard.
Well if VG is a Goddess of the Damned, you can make quite a good argument to call C a Queen of the Damned within context of this game likely. So yeah poor Sharon is a bit out of her depth and has the fortune/misfortune to be connected to someone that Queen is interested in if she had not already woken her interest in her herself way earlier. :p

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Arigon
Nov 19, 2020
I think that Calisto has been trying not to dwell on the MC much, but I think he is on her mind, much more than she has let on so far, but I think that is about to change!
I think between the visions and the few conversations with Calisto, it's pretty clear she has big expectations for MC. It wouldn't make sense to have any expectations if you didn't care. She has been alive for centuries or millennia, so for her a few months apart from her childe would be a drop in the bucket, I don't think her absence is proof of lack of care.

• Red Heart

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
i believe she was in the 20´s or 30´s 50´s is too close besides her bad ass bodyguard was probably one of the hellhounds of ww1!
She is 70 years a vampire according to one answer she gave the MC... plus her teenager looks, she was probably born just before WWII and embraced in early 50s. Andrew could easily be a commie smacker of the 1950s USA, ex WWII Vet, etc.

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020

Team Calisto all aboard.
YES!
Another true Believer!
Peace
BTW I have Never been team Sharon. Never have. Never will. I like my girls a little dirty.... not Astrid level.... but Calisto, Carmen, Zephir....droool

• Haha
Reactions: Mograx and Raziel_8

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Finally (Calisto) Mommy's Kiss Could Cure Young Vampire Protagonist's Erectile Dysfuntional Behavior. Red Head Mommy Looks Demanding & Hot, I would love to have an extra-long H-Scene with her.

View attachment 1492816

Also seeing Mommy make Sharon suck MC's phallus will be so satisfying while he is tongue deep into Mommy's juicy pussy.
cxx Totally stole my words!
Pervy!

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
i think you are over streching it with the calisto love almost as streached as her tits i mean after a milenia or two they probably hit the floor if not for the bra!

besides considering how old she is... that`s a sort of past due (she is well over her shelf life expectations) abusing old ladies is a new kink i wonder? yes i know she does not look it but dudes she is old as fuck!

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Well interesting things and ideas, just one thing. Do not be to sure VG is even a vampire to start with. :p If there was any truth in that origin story the skalds told and that was not a complete smoke screen, our girl is not a Queen of the Damned like person, but a Goddess of the Damned and we have no clue if and if so to what extend they made those warriors in their own image or made them very different to be useful in that war and with weaknesses so they could control them. There may not be any blood relations between those so called gods and the vampires they created and C might just be relatively close to the first vamps they created :p

Also we are unaware if they are still waging that war across the cosmos or dimension and it is returning to Earth or we have a situation where two remnants of that war may wake.

Besides all I said about C, we can easily replace with VG indeed where if we assume she is from an entirely other separate race her motivations and actions might be even harder to predict. :p

One last thing considering Virgil if your hypothesis is correct, that might say more about C in the end. However powerful he then could be with same start as our MC and more centuries behind him, well considering C's power and if she had decided to hunt him down with her allies I doubt he would still be around even if hid well. Let alone if he actively was hunting her all that time, so why did she allow him to stay alive if she is a predatory vamp and her survival is her main concern? Here her legend and its enddmight well also play a role. :)
Actually I can confirm that VG and Ereskgal are vampires. Mythologically separated by millennia from Calisto's ancient times, but vampires.....

Regarding Virgil, He would have been sired relatively close in time to when Calisto was fresh to being a vampire. So yes he is a bad ass. He would not have had quite the boost we had, but close. Plus my theory is he has snacked down some other vampires in the mean time. I am not thinking we can one on one him. I am saying we contribute to her survival by throwing ourselves into the fray so it is not her vs a bunch of thugs PLUS her angry first childe.

The myth which fuels my speculation basically says that she was saves by Zeus, and that he separated them in the heavens and or whatever. So, I imagine he went deep under cover, working his mojo over the many many years, and closed in on her relatively recently. So it might well be that she lost track of him and thinks he is dead.

There are plenty of ways he and she could have survived to modern nights.
Peace

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
i think you are over streching it with the calisto love almost as streached as her tits i mean after a milenia or two they probably hit the floor if not for the bra!

besides considering how old she is... that`s a sort of past due (she is well over her shelf life expectations) abusing old ladies is a new kink i wonder? yes i know she does not look it but dudes she is old as fuck!
Blasphemer!
She is as fine and tight as the day her beautiful milfy body was embraced!

• Thinking Face

D3xzalias

Aug 1, 2018
Actually I can confirm that VG and Ereskgal are vampires. Mythologically separated by millennia from Calisto's ancient times, but vampires.....

Regarding Virgil, He would have been sired relatively close in time to when Calisto was fresh to being a vampire. So yes he is a bad ass. He would not have had quite the boost we had, but close. Plus my theory is he has snacked down some other vampires in the mean time. I am not thinking we can one on one him. I am saying we contribute to her survival by throwing ourselves into the fray so it is not her vs a bunch of thugs PLUS her angry first childe.

The myth which fuels my speculation basically says that she was saves by Zeus, and that he separated them in the heavens and or whatever. So, I imagine he went deep under cover, working his mojo over the many many years, and closed in on her relatively recently. So it might well be that she lost track of him and thinks he is dead.

There are plenty of ways he and she could have survived to modern nights.
Peace
Nahh i don't think Virgil would be that old. I would think he would be sired in the 17th century. His manner of speaking to MC gave that away. MC right infront of his nose should've made him kill MC just for his blood. Sure he was instructed by Calisto to give Sharon Archon. But i highly doubt he has deep connections to her temple. As i would think even older vampires just passed calisto message on to Virgil. along the lines of do as we say or you won't live long.

My 2 cents on Virgil

• Thinking Face

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
So this is an open response to all the folks that claim that Callisto somehow cares for or specially values the MC. Before I wrote this I wanted to go back and replay the beginning of episode 1, but I'd deleted it to recover disk space and with Nopy gone there's just noway I'm going to get a 3GB file from mega. So I'm relying on my poor memory, but IIRC had Sharon not intervened the MC would not have survived his transformation. If I misremember feel free to correct me, but Callisto left the MC to die.

So maybe Sharon was wrong and unknown to her, Callisto knew that the MC would survive without intervention, but as I remember what was presented in EP1, Sharon saved him. After all we only know what the devs show us.

ASSuming my recollection is correct either Callisto didn't give two shits about the MC's fate, or the writers have deliberately mislead us from the very beginning. I tend toward the first possibility. Now, perhaps as the MC demonstrates unexpected capabilities, he's come to Callisto's attention and she has come to care about his outcome.

But if she indeed left him to die, all this "caring" ascribed to her is so much bullshit.

• Thinking Face

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
So this is an open response to all the folks that claim that Callisto somehow cares for or specially values the MC. Before I wrote this I wanted to go back and replay the beginning of episode 1, but I'd deleted it to recover disk space and with Nopy gone there's just noway I'm going to get a 3GB file from mega. So I'm relying on my poor memory, but IIRC had Sharon not intervened the MC would not have survived his transformation. If I misremember feel free to correct me, but Callisto left the MC to die.

So maybe Sharon was wrong and unknown to her, Callisto knew that the MC would survive without intervention, but as I remember what was presented in EP1, Sharon saved him. After all we only know what the devs show us.

ASSuming my recollection is correct either Callisto didn't give two shits about the MC's fate, or the writers have deliberately mislead us from the very beginning. I tend toward the first possibility. Now, perhaps as the MC demonstrates unexpected capabilities, he's come to Callisto's attention and she has come to care about his outcome.

But if she indeed left him to die, all this "caring" ascribed to her is so much bullshit.
do spartan mothers and fathers love their children any less? he was put to the test to see what came out of it!

i do wonder if you diablirize a childe without that child developing its powers do we get its powers as if it was mature? if so then yes it was a bit negligent if not that`s the best way to separate the wheat from the commies!

• Haha
4.10 star(s) 194 Votes