4.10 star(s) 194 Votes

Ghost'Xo

Formerly 'Ghost''
Oct 24, 2020
Just finished my first playthrough, great game! Can't wait for more, loving the characters and the story this is definitely a new favorite for me.

When Fabian came to visit us Andrew asks how he could have made it there so early since it was only light out not long ago and MC kind of just brushes it off, but in the vision we seen when we first met him we seen his was a knight so he's really old, far older than Sharon, but he was still up even earlier than her and the MC, so could it be possible that some vampires can be out during the day? It would make sense to me if the stronger vampires could be out in the sun, if the originals were turned by gods to be warriors for them, then why would they make it so their warriors can only fight in the night? And I can't remember, but wasn't it mentioned that one of the things the temple believed in was walking in the light?

Reactions: EfeGR

crowbar214

Apr 25, 2021
When Fabian came to visit us Andrew asks how he could have made it there so early since it was only light out not long ago and MC kind of just brushes it off, but in the vision we seen when we first met him we seen his was a knight so he's really old, far older than Sharon, but he was still up even earlier than her and the MC, so could it be possible that some vampires can be out during the day?
It's entirely possible that the Fabian you see in the vision is human and was a ghoul for a long time before being embraced. Also, he appears to have some kind of thaumaturgy powers, which could explain how he woke up so quickly - he could have done some kind of blood magic ritual to wake himself up the second the sun sets. This game seems to be lightly based on Vampire: the Masquerade rules and as far as I know there is no way at all a vampire can be outside during the day without taking aggravated damage.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ghost'Xo

D3xzalias

Aug 1, 2018
Just finished my first playthrough, great game! Can't wait for more, loving the characters and the story this is definitely a new favorite for me.

When Fabian came to visit us Andrew asks how he could have made it there so early since it was only light out not long ago and MC kind of just brushes it off, but in the vision we seen when we first met him we seen his was a knight so he's really old, far older than Sharon, but he was still up even earlier than her and the MC, so could it be possible that some vampires can be out during the day? It would make sense to me if the stronger vampires could be out in the sun, if the originals were turned by gods to be warriors for them, then why would they make it so their warriors can only fight in the night? And I can't remember, but wasn't it mentioned that one of the things the temple believed in was walking in the light?
Fabian could be a thrall but i highly doubt it. He said it himself in the episode 6. Does she know what we are(talking about Carmen to MC).
Daywalker could be possible, But for his age almost impossible. And him walking around like a thrall drinking Calisto's blood would Make him a high priority target for anyone wanting to know the location of a old vampire.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ghost'Xo

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Fabian could be a thrall but i highly doubt it. He said it himself in the episode 6. Does she know what we are(talking about Carmen to MC).
Daywalker could be possible, But for his age almost impossible. And him walking around like a thrall drinking Calisto's blood would Make him a high priority target for anyone wanting to know the location of a old vampire.
Yeah,
Fabian is a Thaumaturge, he has been referred to as a vampire by both Merrick and Sharon. So no, he is not a ghoul/thrall.
He is a thaumaturge and there is a possibility he has a ritual to awaken himself. Also the correlation that age and time of waking is not to be taken exclusively by itself.

Sharon is a high humanity vampire, and yes like it or not for those who do not, the game draws from VtM for certain elements of the story. The higher the humanity, the less time you have to spend down each day. Fabian could be high humanity, though I doubt that.

There are powers in VtM which will allow for daytime exposure. All the folks who think 5th edition are the rules that count are sadly mistaken as 5th edition sucks. (come to think of that, a lot of 5th edition rules suck compared to 2nd edition rules!)

Also the thaumaturges which are Tremere by another name, have teleportation rituals, so he could well be rising at home and traveling to a temp lair he sets up in a hotel..

There are many possibilities.
Peace y'all

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
b(1).png

Hi

Well, we've started work on the next update, of course. This one is a bit more linear, without as many branching paths as the last one. I don't have a reason to believe there will be any delays so far. But then again, it's too early to tell. I'll let you know if anything comes up, of course. So far so good, though.

Best regards

Likesblondes

Absolute :KEK: at this preview pic, I can already tell I'm gonna love this update

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
I can now officially move on from Zephir....
It was good while it lasted.... Carmen was a nice snack for Calisto as well. I fucking drank down Laurie, Ivy, and will do Sharon and Astrid up shortly, and let Momma Bear eat Andrew and the Nos.
Yeah... Gonna be a good update.

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
So....
Clearly Mommy comes to visit. Sharon gets mouthy...Mommy educates... tells the rest to stand by for blood doll duty... takes beloved son to the tub.... and begins to scrub the taint of mediocrity from our noble bloodline........
And let us worship her goodness....
Yes.... very good indeed.

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
Oh shit, the moment we've all been waiting for is about to happen, and I can't be more excited.... Been waiting for this meeting to occur for months now.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
So....
Clearly Mommy comes to visit. Sharon gets mouthy...Mommy educates... tells the rest to stand by for blood doll duty... takes beloved son to the tub.... and begins to scrub the taint of mediocrity from our noble bloodline........
And let us worship her goodness....
Yes.... very good indeed.
I really hope Mommy will be very, very thoroughly and taking her time with educating Sharon.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
oh there were branches? must have missed those.
Well branches is probably to generous...
There where different scenes, depending on ur powers, how u deal with Merick and if u capture him or he flees etc.

Nov 19, 2020
Damn, seeing the update photo now I know I've gotta drain Calisto so I can beef up for Sharon. Even if she's been annoying the last few updates, she'll come around.

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Damn, seeing the update photo now I know I've gotta drain Calisto so I can beef up for Sharon. Even if she's been annoying the last few updates, she'll come around.
Fuck Sharon, any way that Mommy wants us to. Sharon is nothing compared to Mommy. Plus no way we are ready to drain her. If the myths are correct, she already fended off one attempt by her first childe to drain her. I do not think she got softer with age. Plus I think Virgil is that first son. So we drain that fucker. Fuck Sharon.... you know, hard... if Mommy wants, and then we go off with Mommy for a few centuries.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Fuck Sharon, any way that Mommy wants us to. Sharon is nothing compared to Mommy. Plus no way we are ready to drain her. If the myths are correct, she already fended off one attempt by her first childe to drain her. I do not think she got softer with age. Plus I think Virgil is that first son. So we drain that fucker. Fuck Sharon.... you know, hard... if Mommy wants, and then we go off with Mommy for a few centuries.
I really like Sharon. For all her faults she has had our backs and I enjoy her company.

"Mommy" is bored and just wants to cause chaos and watch the world burn, there is nothing wrong with that, I just don't feel any allegiance towards her yet.

Carmen I personally want to suffer though so my feelings are in the minority here and that's fine:)

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
I really like Sharon. For all her faults she has had our backs and I enjoy her company.

"Mommy" is bored and just wants to cause chaos and watch the world burn, there is nothing wrong with that, I just don't feel any allegiance towards her yet.

Carmen I personally want to suffer though so my feelings are in the minority here and that's fine:)
No hate from me!
We all like who we like.
For me it was Zephir first, but she was never on the menu nor will be.
Calisto next, Vision Girl next, Carmen next, Malia next, Sophie next, Laurie next, Sharon next, every other chick in the game next except Astrid, but including Ms. Gray Pussy Nos, then Ivy, then Astrid...
Not that I have given it a lot of thought or anything.
There is an above average chance of having something like a pair or three around at the end, as a Vampire King on his Blood Throne, needs his worshiping fans...
Peace!

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
You know I have had a sneaky suspicion C has plans for Sharon as well for quite a while. I do not think Sharon gets off that lightly or easily away from C, but relation between C and MC may well decide Sharon's fate and how much freedom she has going forward. C is likely sexually speaking not that much of a jealous vampire, if it is about faith and service though .............

4.10 star(s) 194 Votes