4.10 star(s) 193 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Very odd. It was fixed unless the version here is not the updated versions of those chapters
and only some got affected by it. supposed to be fixed but maybe not or not fully.

But does this bug effect the choices I made as well or just the name and stats?
shouldn't unless choice req skill which you didn't have.

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
I really hope the next update is the meeting with Calisto, really don't want to wait for something that big.

crowbar214

Apr 25, 2021
Carmen staking some fools is exactly what this game needs right now. It'd be revenge for the silly sleeping vampire routine we have to go through every update, which adds nothing to the story really.
The MC has gotten away too easily imo. Let's up the stakes (pun intended).
I don't think Carmen is going to move against the MC anytime soon, given how addicted she is to the kiss. He's the vamp she empathizes with. But... I could conceivably see her trying to stake Astrid. Imagine if Carmen stakes Astrid and leaves her outside one day. That sure would cause a lot of drama.

lorddarkam

Jan 1, 2018
From what I know, we will have at least 5 episodes. As we are near the end of episode 3 it means 2 will follow. If for you over 20 updates are only a few, then it has only a few episodes left. ;)
i dont have any compliant about the game i just few that with the slow burn style we are in the middle of the game yet to me feel like it is in the setup stages, mc still a baby and they know Nothing about this world

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
i mean the mc still don't know how to use his gifts yet and we are in the 3 episode of 5
My guess is, the MC will have learned and used/mastered his gifts by the end of episode 5. A part two of the game like "regrown or something" will follow, and continue the story. :unsure:

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
This made me chuckle. People should read more vampire stories. Happy ending? I wouldn't be surprised if this game has an ending where we can get staked, chucked into a concrete coffin and sunk in the underground cave. I'd bet the happiest ending is still incredibly fucked up. Least I hope it will be.
Twilight: Am I a joke to you?
: Yes.

Akifai

May 8, 2017
The definite love interests are-
Calisto- confirmed
Sharon- confirmed
Laurie- confirmed
Ivy- confirmed
The fifth and final one is hard to be 100% sure on, unless you actually know whatever you think you might know, and the best bet is Carmen.

Are these actually confirmed by the dev, or is it just the community sleuthing around that arrived at this conclusion?

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Are these actually confirmed by the dev, or is it just the community sleuthing around that arrived at this conclusion?
I personally haven't seen the dev state who are love interests and who are not.

Not to mention this vn thankfully doesn't have a romance tag. I hope that list is wrong. I do not want this to be a love story at all.

• Wow
Reactions: Arigon

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
I don't think Carmen is going to move against the MC anytime soon, given how addicted she is to the kiss. He's the vamp she empathizes with. But... I could conceivably see her trying to stake Astrid. Imagine if Carmen stakes Astrid and leaves her outside one day. That sure would cause a lot of drama.
It would be nice, if there was more to her character than just another sub for the MC. She was shown to be able to lull a very powerful vampire and I hope that wasn't just a one-off.
The MC has had it too easy imo, even though he's still just a fledgeling. Especially the hunters were a joke to him, but got hit the hardest out of any other character in the game.

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Those are the LOVE INTERESTS. The only one in question at all is Carmen, who could fall by the way side if Vision Girl Inanna enters the fray.
Astrid is definitely not a LOVE INTEREST. She could be some kind of "S&M or other fetish" scene at some point. There is also the possibility of ending up with more than one girl at the very end, however, this should have had the Romance Tag put on it. All vampire stories a mix of a little tragic and most are romantic. Though this one will not be anything like oh say Acting Lessons in terms of any unavoidable LOVE INTEREST death.
Ms. Olivia and Mom are not in that small pool for number 5 by the way.
Inanna, Carmen(front runner) Malia, and super long shot is either Zephir or possibly Eloise.... but that last one is scary.

Laurie could die, but only if you have done a lot wrong through the story.
Carmen is almost certainly the fifth, but it is just a tiny amount of doubt. Sadly Zephir is not a front runner for the pool for slot 5.
Yes the other four are confirmed, ie. Sharon, Laurie, Ivy, and Calisto.
Peace

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
It would be nice, if there was more to her character than just another sub for the MC. She was shown to be able to lull a very powerful vampire and I hope that wasn't just a one-off.
The MC has had it too easy imo, even though he's still just a fledgeling. Especially the hunters were a joke to him, but got hit the hardest out of any other character in the game.
So there is an explanation of what IS from VtM several 10s or maybe a hundred pages back.
When you are created a vampire by a super powerful vampire you are going to be very powerful right out of the gate.
I demonstrated how the favorite of the unbelievers which is a thousand year old 13th gen vampire from VtM will not be able to take a 5th generation (most likely for our MC) newly created "non ancient" Elder.
If you scroll back through my posts specifically you can find this.

In the world of Vampires and Humans, humans will occupy one of five slots.
1- Useful in some professional or knowledge capacity, which would be impaired by blood bonding
2- ghoul/thrall-useful to do all the daytime things our vampire can not.
3- food, either blood doll or prey.
4- hunter/enemy
5- tragic love interest who must either become the same as the vampire she or he loves, or have them be forever separate and not ever quite clicking together... in both cases either dying or some other impediment for happily ever after, but totally romantically presented.

Humans are never equals.

Peace

Akifai

May 8, 2017
Since you can choose Calisto as an actual love interest, I wonder how that would turn out? Speculating with just the current known love interests, choosing any of the available girls outside of Calisto seems straightforward enough.

1. Choosing Sharon, the MC gets to keep all of his pets, and toys cause Sharon doesn't seem to mind. Although, that path might lead to some form of conflict with Calisto, and her interests in the MC.

2. Choosing Laurie, Ivy, or Carmen, seems straightforward. They're not power players within this novel. They'll just stick by the MC's side, and follow along. Sharon won't have issues with them, but Callisto will still be a factor to consider.

3. Choosing Calisto, that's where things are not as clear. She's a power player within the story, and she is very controlling. She can either claim the MC for herself, let him be with everyone he desires, or she can just kill everyone associated with the MC. She might even kill the MC herself. Her path seems to have the most twists, and turns because of her mysterious intents, and nature.

4. Choosing the vision girl, just for speculative fun. This option would be well beyond even that of Callisto's path. Will it be like sitting next to god in his throne room, and looking down on everyone else in the vampire world?

Last edited:

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
I feel that with Calisto, you're less of a lover, more of her eternal dildo she pulls out when she's board and actually wants some fun. Mind you, I also don't see denying Calisto as a good idea either with how fucking terrifyingly powerful I believe she is. Sharon has been helpful, but because this is vampiric society, I trust her about as much as I'd trust a wooden stake through the heart. The three mortals are definitely the safest bet overall. Although I don't know if she's a love interest, I personally hope Zephir becomes an option, because her model is probably one of the best looking models in the game.

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Zephir is one of my very favorites ever.... as most around here know... sadly, she is not really in the running.
Since you can choose Calisto as an actual love interest, I wonder how that would turn out? Speculating with just the current known love interests, choosing any of the available girls outside of Calisto seems straightforward enough.

1. Choosing Sharon, the MC gets to keep all of his pets, and toys cause Sharon doesn't seem to mind. Although, that path might lead to some form of conflict with Calisto, and her interests in the MC.

2. Choosing Laurie, Ivy, or Carmen, seems straightforward. They're not power players within this novel. They'll just stick by the MC's side, and follow along. Sharon won't have issues with them, but Callisto will still be a factor to consider.

3. Choosing Calisto, that's where things are not as clear. She's a power player within the story, and she is very controlling. She can either claim the MC for herself, let him be with everyone he desires, or she can just kill everyone associated with the MC. She might even kill the MC herself. Her path seems to have the most twists, and turns because of her mysterious intents, and nature.

4. Choosing the vision girl, just for speculative fun. This option would be well beyond even that of Callisto's path. Will it be like sitting next to god in his throne room, and looking down on everyone else in the vampire world?
Calisto will definitely be a hand full, however, she is for sure a love interest. I was more surprised the guys confirmed Ivy... She is by far the least interesting to me. Her Jimmy moments are funny but that is about it. I don't even find her all that attractive.

Laurie is annoying. Sharon is old fashioned and teasing. Ivy is blah, Calisto is hot sauce on a hot bun, with a hot slab of hot momma. I think the way that it works out will be that she can be our love interest for a while before getting dragged into other stuff, and if we do not go with her, she will probably give us the cold shoulder for a century or three!
Carmen and Zephir..... yeah I want both. I would trade Calisto for both, and toss Ivy and Laurie to the wood pile. Sharon I keep just so when we do hit it, I miss her tight little vampy pussy and nail her bung hole almost every time. Just for being a pain in my ass heh.
Sure I feel the tease. I understand it, but I still feel it!
Peace
Peace

Reactions: D3xzalias

Akifai

May 8, 2017
Calisto will definitely be a hand full, however, she is for sure a love interest.

Honestly, how would you even manage a girl like that? High maintenance would be a ridiculous understatement. Maybe it's more of her managing you. Sugar momma anyone?

Still though, a relationship with her would almost feel like walking around eggshells, and having a knife at your throat every single day. Sounds fun huh?

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Nulldev and Arigon

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I'll probably quit this one if it becomes a romance fest like you all think it will. This never felt like a love story to me but a coming of age vampire story.

I like it as is not some twilight bullshit.

As long as I can keep my pet Carmen down and learn with Sharon while uncovering the whole Dripping mystery this will remain a favorite but If it turns more of an emotional piece *yuck*

4.10 star(s) 193 Votes