• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.
4.10 star(s) 194 Votes

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Sick OR pushed back so the mother scenes could be even more intense? ;3
He has been sick for about 10 days now. The mother scenes are going to be what they were two weeks ago. FUCK, a little bit of brain matter and compassion might be good now.

Also, the guys will be taking December off. This will give Ptolemy more time to get back in the saddle. They both work other jobs in addition to Rebirth and Alexandra.

I will let you guys know if I am told anything else.
Peace

LordUmbra

Jun 29, 2018
I can't seem to be able to start the second episode owing to the fact that I can't transfer the final save from the first episode. I am playing the Android Port of 0011, on an Android 11 MIUI device. Any help will be much appreciated.

xDEEPx

Oct 7, 2017
He has been sick for about 10 days now. The mother scenes are going to be what they were two weeks ago. FUCK, a little bit of brain matter and compassion might be good now.

Also, the guys will be taking December off. This will give Ptolemy more time to get back in the saddle. They both work other jobs in addition to Rebirth and Alexandra.

Peace
Yeah, it was a tease of hoping for more intense scenes, rather than what seems to be the interpreted selfish lying.

Reactions: Dalish and Arigon

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Yeah, it was a tease of hoping for more intense scenes, rather than what seems to be the interpreted selfish lying.
Roger that.
There is a high degree of negativity on some threads, heck I even engage in some of it, but here is pretty chill for the most part.
Peace

Reactions: xDEEPx

xDEEPx

Oct 7, 2017
I can't seem to be able to start the second episode owing to the fact that I can't transfer the final save from the first episode. I am playing the Android Port of 0011, on an Android 11 MIUI device. Any help will be much appreciated.
Don't know about transferring in android, but for pc keeping everying in one folder while each other episode is in its own sub folder works.

Reactions: LordUmbra

LordUmbra

Jun 29, 2018
Don't know about transferring in android, but for pc keeping everying in one folder while each other episode is in its own sub folder works.
Thank you for the reply, I figured it out.

If anyone is interested, you will have to manually give the games full storage access for the save files. That should fix the problem.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MC has a lot of mommies in this game . .we got a vamp mommy who is strong.

The turning mommy- literally 1st hot as all summers scene in this game is her being hot and heavy.

The adoptive mommy .. Sharon taking us in in a heartbeat, even putting up with our ex
for so long .. she needs to learn from our blood mommy how throbbing vamp love is!

The kink mommy - the babe who likes to be in the nude sure taught us the love,
Carmen felt how sweet such throbbing symbiosis can benefit everyone in our lives.
Sick OR pushed back so the mother scenes could be even more intense? ;3

Peace
Roger that.
There is a high degree of negativity on some threads, heck I even engage in some of it, but here is pretty chill for the most part.
Peace
Game oN!

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
So glad to here that Ptolemy is doing better. At least he has better immunity than anyone that took the jab. With this stuff, doing a lot better is subjective. It's determined by how far you fell in relation to where you are now. I am saying this so those of you that are salivating at a release need to temper that anticipation with a bit of reality. I want a release too, but I can wait a little to make sure Ptolemy is up to it.

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Just an FYI I do not yet have the script. Assuming they get it to me relatively soon, Sunday can happen, possibly.
LB told me early this am (late his day) that it would be a bit more. We shall see.
Very good that Ptolemy is semi up and running as opposed to horizontal!!!!
I do not think that he is up to doing a whole lot right now though.
FYI I had my booster (3rd shot) Monday along with the Flu shot. I do not recommend doing both at the same time. Feel a bit like I am hung over at all times, but with a fever. There is no doubt that the shot does variable good for folks. My wife is an ER nurse and exposed a lot, so there was no question that we would all have the shot. So far *knock on wood* the worst has been the reaction to the first shot, and then this double whammy flu Covid whack this week.
Best of luck for all of us for this winter season!
Anyhow like I said, we shall see as far as Sunday. It can happen. It might be Monday or later depending on how the guys want to handle it.
Peace

namelessone22

Oct 4, 2018
It's entirely possible that the Fabian you see in the vision is human and was a ghoul for a long time before being embraced. Also, he appears to have some kind of thaumaturgy powers, which could explain how he woke up so quickly - he could have done some kind of blood magic ritual to wake himself up the second the sun sets. This game seems to be lightly based on Vampire: the Masquerade rules and as far as I know there is no way at all a vampire can be outside during the day without taking aggravated damage.
I'm not very savvy about VtM (only played the first pc-game, not the D&D-like setting).
As far as I recall, isn't one of the vampire clans descended from wizards or something like that (or just more into magic than others) - but from memory, the other vampires generally treat them just like Sharon does (don't believe they can actually do half the things they are capable of?)

Any clarification from VtM fans would be great - I only know a tiny bit from the pc-game, so more info / links would be most welcome :)

namelessone22

Oct 4, 2018
Fuck Sharon, any way that Mommy wants us to. Sharon is nothing compared to Mommy. Plus no way we are ready to drain her. If the myths are correct, she already fended off one attempt by her first childe to drain her. I do not think she got softer with age. Plus I think Virgil is that first son. So we drain that fucker. Fuck Sharon.... you know, hard... if Mommy wants, and then we go off with Mommy for a few centuries.
who was virgil again?

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
who was virgil again?
The right hand of the princeps of the city that makes Sharon Archon officially, that feels very much like he is the real power in the shadow behind that princeps. Arigon has some interesting theories about him based on the C mythologies, that may or may not be close to the truth. For myself I suspect there will be a bit more of a spin on that if true, but will keep that for the moment under my tinfoil hat until more signs in game about him.

Reactions: namelessone22

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
I'm not very savvy about VtM (only played the first pc-game, not the D&D-like setting).
As far as I recall, isn't one of the vampire clans descended from wizards or something like that (or just more into magic than others) - but from memory, the other vampires generally treat them just like Sharon does (don't believe they can actually do half the things they are capable of?)

Any clarification from VtM fans would be great - I only know a tiny bit from the pc-game, so more info / links would be most welcome :)
There are several sources of mage type vampires in VtM. The ones you are referring to were once members of the Hermetic Order of Mages during the Dark Ages. As Christianity spread, the old Gods and old Magics began to falter. The particular house which we now call the Tremere, has a charismatic and powerful leader named Tremere. He was not the most powerful of the House, but he did lead it. Goratrix who is the single member of the Inner Circle to defect to the Sabbat (one of two main sects of Vampires) actually created the ritual which drained several 4th generation Tzimisce (also blood sorcerers) of Transylvania/Carpathian fame. Dracula is one of their number in fact.
In any case, this ritual took a few of the 4th generation Tzimisce and brought the entire Inner Circle into unlife as 4th generation vampires. After many many trials, tribulations, wars, creation of the Gargoyles, and other things, the Tremere were able to get their hands on Salut, who was the visionary somewhat sorcerous leader of the Salubri. They sort of bridge demons/Vedic Gods and Spirits/Vampires/Angels etc. In any case, Salut surrendered himself over to Tremere, and the rest of his clan began to purge the rest of the Salubri.. Eventually killing all but a dozen or so.
Tremere drank the blood of the Antediluvian Salout, and thought he drank his soul as well, but as it turns out, it was merely a clever ploy on the part of Salut to preserve his soul to allow him to continue his quest for enlightenment.

Now let me take a small side step.

5th edition VtM is absolute shit. Ignore it. It is not canon, regardless of the fact that another company bought White Wolf out. Mark Rein-Hagan and company are the sole originators of the canon work, and 5th edition is an abomination.

Ok, that said, the Tremere, like a few other clans and bloodlines use blood sorcery for power. They turned to this when true Magic was failing.

Fabian is a Thaumaturge. What that line is, and how it is descended from whom and so forth has yet to be revealed, but Fabian has a long running association with Calisto.

He is also a double agent in the city, keeping tabs on things. Whether he still serves only Calisto is a matter of debate.

That should be enough VtM for now.
If you want more just ask.
Peace

imzahai

Apr 19, 2019
Fabian is a Thaumaturge. What that line is, and how it is descended from whom and so forth has yet to be revealed, but Fabian has a long running association with Calisto.
according to the wiki for VtM thats the Tremere, so it will be interesting to see how the Dev spins all this. a hint in game [i guess] is Calisto's convo with MC before she turns him in regards to the parties there arguing?

namelessone22

Oct 4, 2018
There are several sources of mage type vampires in VtM. The ones you are referring to were once members of the Hermetic Order of Mages during the Dark Ages. As Christianity spread, the old Gods and old Magics began to falter. The particular house which we now call the Tremere, has a charismatic and powerful leader named Tremere. He was not the most powerful of the House, but he did lead it. Goratrix who is the single member of the Inner Circle to defect to the Sabbat (one of two main sects of Vampires) actually created the ritual which drained several 4th generation Tzimisce (also blood sorcerers) of Transylvania/Carpathian fame. Dracula is one of their number in fact.
In any case, this ritual took a few of the 4th generation Tzimisce and brought the entire Inner Circle into unlife as 4th generation vampires. After many many trials, tribulations, wars, creation of the Gargoyles, and other things, the Tremere were able to get their hands on Salut, who was the visionary somewhat sorcerous leader of the Salubri. They sort of bridge demons/Vedic Gods and Spirits/Vampires/Angels etc. In any case, Salut surrendered himself over to Tremere, and the rest of his clan began to purge the rest of the Salubri.. Eventually killing all but a dozen or so.
Tremere drank the blood of the Antediluvian Salout, and thought he drank his soul as well, but as it turns out, it was merely a clever ploy on the part of Salut to preserve his soul to allow him to continue his quest for enlightenment.

Now let me take a small side step.

5th edition VtM is absolute shit. Ignore it. It is not canon, regardless of the fact that another company bought White Wolf out. Mark Rein-Hagan and company are the sole originators of the canon work, and 5th edition is an abomination.

Ok, that said, the Tremere, like a few other clans and bloodlines use blood sorcery for power. They turned to this when true Magic was failing.

He is also a double agent in the city, keeping tabs on things. Whether he still serves only Calisto is a matter of debate.

That should be enough VtM for now.
If you want more just ask.
Peace
Thanks very much for all that - it was exactly what I was hoping for :)
I'd only that PC game from (quite) a while back that was based on VtM (forgotten the name, but you start as a Crusader(I think) (I remember enjoying it at the time) - and there was a second game I think but I remember even less about that. :oops:)

Anyway, this sort of actual lore about their 'setting/universe' was what I was after & greatly appreciated. I find it all quite interesting as do many others on here.

Reactions: Arigon

crowbar214

Apr 25, 2021
Thanks very much for all that - it was exactly what I was hoping for :)
I'd only that PC game from (quite) a while back that was based on VtM (forgotten the name, but you start as a Crusader(I think) (I remember enjoying it at the time) - and there was a second game I think but I remember even less about that. :oops:)

Anyway, this sort of actual lore about their 'setting/universe' was what I was after & greatly appreciated. I find it all quite interesting as do many others on here.
Ah, you mean VtM: Redemption? Yeah, that was a fun game. I enjoyed that a lot. Was the second game Bloodlines? I didn't play VtM: Bloodlines until well after it was released (a good idea, but not a purposeful one) but it was also a lot of fun.

5th Edition is canon, stop being a bitch. You may not like it but that's how it is. You want it to be one way, but it's the other way. Anyhow, I'm not sure Mark Rein-Hagen agrees with you. Neither does copyright law. That said, yeah, 5e is a bit of a dumpster fire in places. I like some of it, dislike more of it. I especially hate what they did to the Tremere. Don't you (or your ST) just pick and choose what you like about VtM and make the rest up? That's what me and my buddies did.

• Angry
Reactions: Arigon

crowbar214

Apr 25, 2021
A very concise beginning of Tremere history, for those interested.

The vampire clan Tremere started as House Tremere of the Hermetical order of Hermes. House Tremere was preoccupied with finding a way to extend their lives as immortality potions as they understood them were no longer effective. Eventually, Tremere's second-in-command, Goratrix, discovered a way to turn them into immortal vampires. What they didn't anticipate was that becoming Kindred destroyed their ability to do any hermetical magic at all. Instead, they used their vast knowledge of how magic works to figure out how to cast magic from the power in their blood, becoming blood sorcerers.

4.10 star(s) 194 Votes