4.10 star(s) 194 Votes

coolboy30

Mar 12, 2019
hey guys.. can anyone make a torrent for 1st nd 2nd episode? Mega has download limit and other sites r really slow.

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
One of the reasons why you don't accept drinks from "strangers" is you never know what is in the jug.
You could, purely theoretically, boobie trap the boobies as my dear brother Warscared has stated.
Fabian, being modeled from either Tremere or the Koldunic Tzimsce, probably has some kind blood magic, which could be very dangerous, if he sides with Virgil. Virgil has already maneuvered the city's best fighter to be in town-Eloise, and if he has Fabian giving Calisto some bad blood, it could well be the beginning of my much ado about nothing scenario.

This basically states that Virgil is the first, and only other childe of Calisto.
He attempted to take her blood and soul back in Ancient Greece. Some have said he talks more modern than that, however that means nothing. He casually drops an ancient Roman name-Plubius, no doubt an alias just like Virgil is.
Virgil's name from antiquity would be Arcas, who in some versions of the story, hunted his mother as he thought she was a bear.

Hera cursed Calisto for her infidelity with Zeus-which in the story resulted in Arcas as the child. To set things right, Zeus set them in the heavens, Calisto as Ursa Major, Arcas as Ursa Minor.

Now, those of you who know me through here, know I can go into disgusting detail about all this. Suffice it to say that all of this is good material for VtM LIKE allegorical story telling.

So, Calisto sired Arcas aka Virgil something like 4k years ago. He took his shot, failed, somehow lived, and went into hiding.
He has maneuvered himself into the city, under a different identity. He is nearly as old as his sire, and probably has devoured numerous elders throughout history. Calisto may well have done the same.

Inanna is prime to the Calisto line, just 3-4-10k years before. She sired one or two childer who went on to found lines. Calisto is one of the powerful members of one of those lines, and is most likely a 4th generation Vampire to use the VtM parlance. Now some of you may think Bullshit! This isn't VtM. You are correct. It is not. It IS however very heavily influenced by it, and the guys use quite a bit of that as inspiration. There is no Caine. There could be Dozens or Hundreds of Caine level vampires from antiquity. Inanna is one of something like that. The Gods. The Great Old Ones. She may be second generation in VtM terms or she might be first. Honestly, it doesn't matter. She is a goddess.

Calisto is nearly a goddess in modern nights. She is a Methuselah, she is crazy powerful, and she knows a LOT.

Tidbits to consider-

Why does our MC raise so late? Why does Sharon?
Fabian who has been around since at least the start of the early Middle Ages if not the Dark Ages is running around much earlier. True, he probably has some blood tricks. However, his blood is more distant from the source. So it is less affected by the sun.

Sharon is a late riser for such a young vampire. She should easily be up before Fabian. Yet......
Frank... Frank sleeps in more than Sharon or the MC... Marcus probably does as well, though down deep in the earth, his ability to operate during daylight hours could be enhanced.

Frank's uttering of a line of succession-
Merrick
Frank
Marcus
Otilia
,,,,,.....!!!!!
This would place Marcus basically equal to Virgil and the MC generationally, and of course older than the MC, probably younger than Virgil by several thousand years.. Frank is probably 6th generation, but older than the MC, probably by hundreds of years at least.. Merrick is older than Sharon and the MC and rises after Sharon. Astrid does as well.

Much like Sherlock Holmes, or Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, by taking all these bits and pieces, it starts to paint an interesting picture.

Sharon is no match for Calisto of course. What power did Calisto use on her? Pretty awesome. The MC will likely get some new power from this interlude, depending on what goes down.

If this is the setup for the Calisto assassination, which is the warm up for Inanna vs Ereshkigal, (I firmly believe that it is by the way... NOT using special knowledge gained and spoiling, just using all my theories and torturing the guys a lot lol) then Virgil is going to make his play. We as the MC, will not become or be the most powerful vampire in the story. We ARE the most important one though. We have a role to play in things. Part of this will be how Calisto goes from being just an overpowering goddess dom queen to a true Love Interest (which she is confirmed to be) If we save her or are instrumental in saving her, and we devour Virgil, Fabian, *insert name here* thus gaining knowledge and power, we will be more on equal footing with our vampire sire.
(No- there shouldn't be an incest tag on this. Vampire siring/creation is definitely akin to genetically having kids, in a certain way of perception, but it totally is not that from another.)

So anyway, our sire can likely turn into a Bear warform if the legends of the past have a nugget of truth in them, which means Virgil will, and we might well do so as well as we continue to master our very commanding yet stealthy and beastly powerful gifts. (Claws that do more than Wolf Boy claws, Invisibility, Visions, Heightened Perception, Heightened Strength to a ridiculous degree, Whispers.... could be a lot more coming sooner than we think.. the power to cripple and place an opponent kneeling on the ground? Sounds like a very focused form of Majesty, which is a presence power from VtM. The pain in the gut could be real or metaphorical as her willfulness was forced to submit to Calisto's power.) One thing is for sure... Sharon's days of being a doubting Thomas are definitely over, as she has felt the most casual use of crazy power, and was even warned by the MC to chill out, yet she had to learn the hard way.

Our next update or two (probably two) which will finish Chapter 3, will be a mini climax. Then there is the whole "Holy Fuck what do we do when actual Gods are rising" chapter, and then the finale. Gods rise. Cities crumble. We get a harem of girls, or a couple, or one, or none. Yet....

We will have our Throne of Blood!!!!!

Peace my friends

Last edited:

crowbar214

Apr 25, 2021
He casually drops an ancient Roman name-Plubius, no doubt an alias just like Virgil is.
Virgil's name from antiquity would be Arcas, who in some versions of the story, hunted his mother as he thought she was a bear.
Why wouldn't he be Publius Virgilus Maro? His name was literally Publius, but everyone calls him Virgil, just like in-game Virgil says. Of course, he could just be masquerading (pun not intended) as the historical poet, but it's just as likely that he's not.

Reactions: Warscared

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Why wouldn't he be Publius Virgilus Maro? His name was literally Publius, but everyone calls him Virgil, just like in-game Virgil says. Of course, he could just be masquerading (pun not intended) as the historical poet, but it's just as likely that he's not.
Hey man, you can think of your own theories just as much as you want. If you want the full story, scroll back a couple hundred pages. I am not debating you on this stuff. I merely share what I know, what I suspect, and what I am purely guessing.

Knock yourself out!
Peace

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Power is prowess .. prowess is heart .. MC has all the support of a wonderful young honey
every time he takes a sip .. although loving his carmen and drinking with her was
fantastic.
All makinations are in one”s head, not in the world, not in the others.
There were some good ideas in that furian fallacy of riddick - you keep what you kill.
You kill the empire - ergo - you keep it 4 yourself.
All the others are part of the empire, only way forward
is burning them outta existence.
Being a new hero and endearing to the ruling bombshells who adore you is good writing.

seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021
when you refuse to kiss "she actually like it" not to look like some boot licker you recieve a point with her :D ("its her blood that runs in ur veins") and dont bother if you only give her blood dolls... she respect that :D and i like her cant wait next update heh
This isn't accurate, the variable is "rescal" as in "resist Calisto," she reprimands MC for it and self-preservation forces MC to kiss her hand anyways.

so if you miss some powers you don't even see sex scenes , right?
They're both very short and not very good. On a monthly release schedule they'll never be good if thats what you're looking for.

For me, I felt that it was safer to give Calisto all four, because she just showed how quickly she's willing to harm others who displease her, and revealing that we care for two mortals may put Laurie and Carmen into greater danger then offering them as food.
I look at the script every update, the game is far too linear to kill off some of the LIs unless they decide to significantly downplay their roles in the story. Even the conditionals in this update reuse dialogue and scenes, with 1-3 differences in renders at most.

I dont think "carmenmarked" or "lauriemarked" means they're marked for death. It would be too much work accommodating that branching and its outside the devs development pattern. They reuse as much as they possible can, likely to save time.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MC has become one with Cali.
I like to think they shared their love juices right off the bat.
So .. in any meaningful representation of human emotion and relationship,
Cali and MC started their love affair the way many humans and writers see fit:
It first comes the attraction - following comes the bang, then the feels, if you linger.
So ... using any and all measurements available to sentient beings,
we are one with our maker.

What further better fulfilling bliss is one to have more to the act of
becoming one with the maker?

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
MC has become one with Cali.
I like to think they shared their love juices right off the bat.
So .. in any meaningful representation of human emotion and relationship,
Cali and MC started their love affair the way many humans and writers see fit:
It first comes the attraction - following comes the bang, then the feels, if you linger.
So ... using any and all measurements available to sentient beings,
we are one with our maker.

What further better fulfilling bliss is one to have more to the act of
becoming one with the maker?
If by Cali, you mean Calista, I don't see that at all. Calista seems like a forceful, controlling bitch.
I could see love between SHaron or Laurie...or even Carmen...but never Calista. I feel the need to reach through the screen and strangle Calista. lol

Harry6hp

Jan 17, 2020
man this episode is tense for some reason
And i don't know if we can trust mommy but she is really nice to be precise too nice.
don't wanna get on her bad side till we reach Max level. I totally side with her as long as she don't is not evil or something.
And even is sad its good to see Sharon learning her lesson , she is been acting all powerful since she got the achron post. Hope she changes after this. So far mommy is so nice and forgiving to us even we don't do everything she tells us. Can't wait for some history lessons and some lil talk with mommy in the next updates. Its sad that updates are really short :(.

And is it ok to tell mommy not to drink from laurie and carmen ?? even though she said its ok , that cindy girl is getting really pissed of the current situation. but still mommy is calm and understanding and nice. Even though mommy is all powerful she is nice and calm and understanding and puts people in their places without even moving a finger. can't wait to see how she will turnout in the future.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
don't wanna get on her bad side till we reach Max level.
Still wouldn't get on her bad side then, he's never going to be as powerful as her.

MC may be one of the most important Vamps in the game but he's never going to be the most powerful. He's young and while he has talents others don't there are a lot more older and far more powerful Vampires around, mother dearest is one of them and there are some above her.

Wait till granny shows up, then the fun begins.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Still wouldn't get on her bad side then, he's never going to be as powerful as her.

MC may be one of the most important Vamps in the game but he's never going to be the most powerful. He's young and while he has talents others don't there are a lot more older and far more powerful Vampires around, mother dearest is one of them and there are some above her.

Granny fufu beat down under way external-content.duckduckgo.com.gif

Reactions: Seriosha and Arigon

Harry6hp

Jan 17, 2020

That's true i too wanna stay in her good graces as long as the plot don't makes us her enemies. She is too powerful and also too nice to us to think of anything against her.

And it will be really fun if granny supports us instead of mommy. And granny even looks younger than mommy lol:ROFLMAO:.

• Haha
Reactions: Avaron1974

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
man this episode is tense for some reason
And i don't know if we can trust mommy but she is really nice to be precise too nice.
don't wanna get on her bad side till we reach Max level. I totally side with her as long as she don't is not evil or something.
And even is sad its good to see Sharon learning her lesson , she is been acting all powerful since she got the achron post. Hope she changes after this. So far mommy is so nice and forgiving to us even we don't do everything she tells us. Can't wait for some history lessons and some lil talk with mommy in the next updates. Its sad that updates are really short :(.

And is it ok to tell mommy not to drink from laurie and carmen ?? even though she said its ok , that cindy girl is getting really pissed of the current situation. but still mommy is calm and understanding and nice. Even though mommy is all powerful she is nice and calm and understanding and puts people in their places without even moving a finger. can't wait to see how she will turnout in the future.
I believe she's fine with being denied as long as MC doesn't openly threten her. Sharon got cramps (?) but Sharon is not Calisto's childe so in her case Calisto was less tollerant of her attitude...

Arigon can you confirm one thing ? having pegged down Sharon, Calisto inspects the MC and , if he has powers complimets him for developing those, she says "good boy", is the dialogue different if MC has no powers? That's the part you can safely confirm or deny, right?
and if so could that mean that Calisto will teach MC tier 2 skills for stealth and Charisma? after all she said at the temple that she will, and if so could it be that giving her Laurie and Carmen would simply translate to Calisto teaching MC a power he missed for each of the two girls? but if you hog both for yourself, the two blood dolls brought by Fabian are enought only for aquiring the new tier of powers

did anyone notice the implication of what Fabian said ? he asked MC if he's been indulging with something nasty as the reason why he wakes so late, and we know how much of a sleeper Sharon is, and if we put 2 and 2 together, that might imply that between Sharon and Astrid, Astrid was one with higher humanity.

4.10 star(s) 194 Votes