4.10 star(s) 194 Votes

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
I've started from ther beginning of the game multiple times and deleted the saves I still have the same issue :/
You need to check in your documents section as well. Your normal game saves are not what matters. They are not used to move from chapter to chapter.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
No ... after New moon Carmen is the christen stewart of this game ... she loves to be
the blood doll of MC and would love to be more should he ever call on her.
Carmen but that is the only one that is debatable.
Carmen is here to stay and the 1st Li to actually bang MC proper.
That is how she lands a propper husband - having him throbbing her relentlessly.

Reactions: Arigon

Carefree247

May 24, 2019
LB is aware of some of the graphical issues and I noticed some typos I missed at 4 am lol. I will be fixing those either later tonight or tomorrow at the latest.

No spoiler comment to follow-
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
View attachment 1523471
Damn, what did Innana and Ereshkigal( fish vamp right ?) do to rank soo high ?

No, the updates are not the issue. Your save is the issue. Works fine for 99% of the folks.
peace
Really ?, my prowess unmoded save from EP 2 never makes it to EP3, not that I mind now since we had more Prowess choices in Ep 3

i give only 2 blood dolls Laurie and Carmen off limits.
and also refuse to kiss Calisto's hand .
mommy or not i will kill her
Ease up neonate, I mean do you truly want a target on your back for killing an elder and also a potential ally ?
In any field it's better to have resourceful friends, especially once you are a vamp where most of humanity wants you dead and its a given ppl change overtime. I do love the humbling done towards the Archon of Scottsdale, better now in the hands of a likely ally than a hidden enemy.

Reactions: FFTW

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
You have been inside of her .. she has been inside of you ... you met your maker
and made sweet hot throbbing delicious love to her, gaining abilities and a new life
for yourself and your ex gf who was and is so clueless in life I wonder how would she even
supposed to survive without you. There you have it. You got unlimitted life, unlimitted attributes, unlimitted blood supply, babes 4 days and so much excitement and thrills to
last you all the lifetimes.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
I loved akasha and wished there was a place in this world for her.

For me, Calisto is a lot, but not a LI. If anything, she is a SI (stake interest). :devilish: Seriously, what do you want with an old hag who has to force you to kiss her hand? :cautious:
Damn, what did Innana and Ereshkigal( fish vamp right ?) do to rank soo high ?

Really ?, my prowess unmoded save from EP 2 never makes it to EP3, not that I mind now since we had more Prowess choices in Ep 3

Ease up neonate, I mean do you truly want a target on your back for killing an elder and also a potential ally ?
In any field it's better to have resourceful friends, especially once you are a vamp where most of humanity wants you dead and its a given ppl change overtime. I do love the humbling done towards the Archon of Scottsdale, better now in the hands of a likely ally than a hidden enemy.

I always knew Son go ku life dream - let your opponent live so you can
beat him another time was not in vain.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Carefree247

crowbar214

Apr 25, 2021
Random thought. I wonder if refusing to let Calisto use Carmen & Laurie as blood dolls affects whether or not Calisto will kill Fabian's gifts. If it does, I wonder how that will affect Fabian's relationship with the MC. At the moment, his MO is to be as helpful as possible. Maybe if his dolls don't survive, he'll change tack?

D3xzalias

Aug 1, 2018
download episode 2 from likesblondes patreon and then put your unmodded save in to that episode 2 and play untill you get prompted to save and start episode 3

Episode 2 that is on here is bugged and gives a save error

Reactions: Carefree247

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
You do know Cali made MC by blood doll ritual when she got a glimpse of his lineage.
Then, under the careful guidance of the blood slim gilr goddess, she turned us
so the terrible curse awaiting all vamps would not come to pass.
Now MC is getting the same nightmeare and it is driving him to get stronger.

Cali gained the ally in MC after she just had him as a blood doll.

So no ... Cali has a deep understanding of extracting info from her dolls,
so her best interest is to taste whatever others have tested, maybe get a glimpse
into their motives and intentions ... she got a goddess in the blood to guide her resolve.
Random thought. I wonder if refusing to let Calisto use Carmen & Laurie as blood dolls affects whether or not Calisto will kill Fabian's gifts. If it does, I wonder how that will affect Fabian's relationship with the MC. At the moment, his MO is to be as helpful as possible. Maybe if his dolls don't survive, he'll change tack?

crowbar214

Apr 25, 2021
You do know Cali made MC by blood doll ritual when she got a glimpse of his lineage.
Then, under the careful guidance of the blood slim gilr goddess, she turned us
so the terrible curse awaiting all vamps would not come to pass.
Now MC is getting the same nightmeare and it is driving him to get stronger.

Cali gained the ally in MC after she just had him as a blood doll.

So no ... Cali has a deep understanding of extracting info from her dolls,
so her best interest is to taste whatever others have tested, maybe get a glimpse
into their motives and intentions ... she got a goddess in the blood to guide her resolve.
Calisto made the MC the same way every vampire makes another vampire - she drained all his blood and replaced it with her own. Not all inductees survive this process. Blood dolls are usually under one or more of a vamp's mind affecting abilities and are made over time. Just using a mortal as food is not the same as being a blood doll. Blood dolls are mortals groomed to be sources of blood. I have no idea what you're talking about, dude. But it sounds wild..

Also, weird that you quoted me. My quote has nothing to do with what you just said. o_O

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
Yeah, I definitely see Carmen with her ability to survive and knowledge of vampires being her downfall into being turned, because in many ways, that would make her a very strong asset if she's to be kept alive. Add in how she's able to masquerade around and manipulate vampires without being one, and many would want her as a child if they ever find out how she's tricked multiple vampires already.

Reactions: Arigon

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
It has all to do with wasting ... what did you call them?
” Blood dolls are usually under one or more of a vamp's mind affecting abilities and are made over time ”

For all intense and purposes, those are her gifts, she has some understanding about not being
a werewolf and actually killing anyone, because why waste a bounty of good will into a glimpse of horror?

Sadists are usually those who cannot fit in the intrigue and the socializing,
but Cali seems very well adapted, she has her ”court” so no need to rage.

crowbar214

Apr 25, 2021
It has all to do with wasting ... what did you call them?
” Blood dolls are usually under one or more of a vamp's mind affecting abilities and are made over time ”

For all intense and purposes, those are her gifts, she has some understanding about not being
a werewolf and actually killing anyone, because why waste a bounty of good will into a glimpse of horror?

Sadists are usually those who cannot fit in the intrigue and the socializing,
but Cali seems very well adapted, she has her ”court” so no need to rage.
Okay. Well, Fabian says that Calisto might kill his blood dolls. He has known her for quite some time, so it's probably happened in the past. He even acknowledges that if it happens there's not much the MC can realistically do to stop her. Why even mention this if there's not an actual risk she will kill them? My question was more about what will happen if they die and Fabian finds out the MC restricted the amount of blood dolls.

Make sense now?

Reactions: Warscared

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Makes sense to seed deep sedition between maker and childe.

Cali is foreign to this new machinations and is not welcome to bust the asshole archons sharades.

Remember underworld? Once victor was up and raging, nothing of the corrupt
assholery of craven was gonna stand in the way of restoring order.

MC is selene in this and Cali is victor. There is nothing he means to save.
For sure MC will not save some asshole”s blood dolls from the ruler of them all.

Makes sense?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Cali rules them all ... once MC gets that and begins fending off the assholes off of her,
his rule is assured. Cali is the goddess, anyone even flinching could and should
be very much afraid of her rage. What if she kills everyone? So be it.
You do not fight the goddess for the assholes who send your maker ticking time bombs,
because that ends up putting you in the same danger of getting blown to smittereens.

MC is being set up to take the fall for anything in there.
Why did you think your adoptive mommy was there to be the archon Cali makes an example of?
She was just appointed archon so that Cali would literally punch her in the gut. Hard!

MC and Sharon are the scape goats to the archons assholery, they are using them as shields.
If anyone sends ticking time bombs in there with Cali,
she is well within her preemptive strike rights
to waste every and each one of them.
Every one, for being terrorists.

Last edited:

crowbar214

Apr 25, 2021
No, it doesn't make sense. Given this is a discussion about whether or not Calisto would kill a blood doll. You're fun, Canto.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
I generally like Sharon a lot, but man...... she was really, really not smart in this episode.
MC until now, has been warning her that his vamp mommy is coming and continuously asked her to behave, but in the end she just couldn't let go of her pride (which no doubt has been inflating wildly since she got her Archon position), and learned the hard way not to mess around with beings you don't know, especially the Elders (come to think of it, it feels like Andrew indirectly encouraged her behavior a bit feeding her ego, ignoring MC's concerns).

Well, it's a really bitter bill to swallow for her but had to happen.
Hopefully, with this lesson learned she'll make more smart decisions instead of letting her pride and ego take the wheel.

Come to think of it, Callisto mentioned to MC that she was the one who sort of pulled the strings to get Sharon her Archon position, didn't she (though not to help Sharon, but for MC's benefit)?
Wonder if our vamp mommy will spill the beans on that one.
If it happens, no doubt that would really crush Sharon's spirit (and her self-confidence).

Last edited:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
when you refuse to kiss "she actually like it" not to look like some boot licker you recieve a point with her :D ("its her blood that runs in ur veins") and dont bother if you only give her blood dolls... she respect that :D and i like her cant wait next update heh
And by "she actually like it" and "she respect that", I assume you're thinking her warning of "Don't let bad influences rub off on you" in reply is "respect"? Agree to disagree. Pretty sure the rescal point to which you refer stands for something like "resisted Calisto". I think it might prove useful if you choose to try to overcome her / kill her later, but I don't think it bodes well for future amicability in your relationship with her. It depends on what you want, but I would assume this isn't a positive relationship point.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
so blood doll is the same as playing a corruption dominance game until we turn them into a sub?
it makes even more sense that your blood dolls be addicted to your blood!
The game has a variable, laurieslaveorloverpoints, tracking the path she's on. A lower score indicates she's closer to a mindless slave, like the blood dolls Fabian delivered. The higher it is, the more human she remains, like Andrew; and since the word lover is embedded in the variable name, I would guess there will be a chance for romance with her at some point, and not just as a really good friend you try to protect. Even if that's true, though, you might need to make a choice between Sharon and Laurie, if you're trying for that. (I haven't really read through this thread for theories or actual statements LikesBlondes may have made about this, if any. So I don't know what of any of this may have already been covered.)

Reactions: Warscared and D Dog
4.10 star(s) 194 Votes