4.10 star(s) 194 Votes

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
very nice update as usual and we finally saw "mommy" in flesh. few typos there and there but those didn't matter.

few scrshots:

1. high expectations (apparently expects palace everywhere her mistress goes)
2. couldn't say it better
3.-5. start of beautiful friendship (NOT)
6. she is scary (and total bitch)
We actually already saw Calisto in the flesh: we visited the temple after we were turned. The conversation was pretty short, but we did still see her after being turned.

Reactions: D3xzalias

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
Probably something of interest is that Calisto will be crashing at MC and Sharon's place for at least a night, meaning that she may be with MC throughout the next couple of nights, especially if she wishes to see the cave that has MC scared.

D3xzalias

Aug 1, 2018
Probably something of interest is that Calisto will be crashing at MC and Sharon's place for at least a night, meaning that she may be with MC throughout the next couple of nights, especially if she wishes to see the cave that has MC scared.
If you remember from the second episode Calisto said to MC we can finish what we started and that was the sex. And probably now she definitely interested in the cave

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
If you remember from the second episode Calisto said to MC we can finish what we started and that was the sex. And probably now she definitely interested in the cave
If you remember, you'd be aware that the Dude has an erection only when he bites humans and drains their bloods and with a lot of effort. Therefore... sex, you said? :confused: what sex!?! :unsure: these vampires are more interested in collecting stamps and train sets.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
If you remember, you'd be aware that the Dude has an erection only when he bites humans and drains their bloods and with a lot of effort. Therefore... sex, you said? :confused: what sex!?! :unsure: these vampires are more interested in collecting stamps and train sets.
mommy dearest might know trick or 2.

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
Aren't sleepovers a little dangerous for vampires that don't bring any thralls to protect them? I didn't notice her bringing anybody besides Cindy with her.
Carmen probably wasn't the muscle of her hunter group, but at day she'd only have to deal with Andrew and I'm not sure he's much into protecting Calisto, considering how she treated Sharon.

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
Aren't sleepovers a little dangerous for vampires that don't bring any thralls to protect them? I didn't notice her bringing anybody besides Cindy with her.
Carmen probably wasn't the muscle of her hunter group, but at day she'd only have to deal with Andrew and I'm not sure he's much into protecting Calisto, considering how she treated Sharon.
Don't think thralls will help here when it comes to Calisto. Who's going to tell her to leave, MC? No way he has the power to deny her. Sharon is in a much worse boat since Calisto doesn't give a damn about her and would probably drain Sharon just for fun.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I definitely hope so. She's powerful enough as well, so maybe she can resist whatever the force there is. Given the power it clearly has had over both nosses, though, it's equally likely she herself is scared of it and doesn't want anything to do with it.

And if the skalds don't know what the dreams (visions) could be, hopefully Calisto will either already know or will know how to find out. She's been around since the dawn of time (figuratively), so you'd think she'd at least be able to properly investigate, even if she doesn't know offhand.

Reactions: jish55

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
Don't think thralls will help here when it comes to Calisto. Who's going to tell her to leave, MC? No way he has the power to deny her. Sharon is in a much worse boat since Calisto doesn't give a damn about her and would probably drain Sharon just for fun.
No, I mean during the day vampires are out cold and helpless in this game.
But, according to one of the blood dolls that was shocked by Laurie drinking from the MC, it seems like Calisto and her retinue don't have any thralls for protection during the day. Maybe they've got another solution.
I just hope it's something that makes the silly bed time routine less relevant. Watching them bathing, going to sleep and waking up again once or twice every update is getting kinda stale.

Reactions: CJlOHNK

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Hiereiai is the plural, much like the royal We. There are more than just the one priestess (Calisto), however I will go back and double check on that intent.

The fear and the "thing" in the cave is something beyond Calisto's ability to handle. It is as legendary to her as she is to simps like Sharon.

Laurie speculation. If she is going to be saved from doom, it will be by Sharon. That likely means by embracing her. Whether it costs Sharon her life or not remains to be seen. *meaning does Sharon choose to save Laurie instead of saving herself.

Carmen is almost definitely going to become a Vampire under the MC if you have been good to her. She will likely not be alive if she does not become a vampire or a thrall soon.

Calisto has fed the MC her blood once. She may well intend to complete the blood bond while she is here this time. That may be more important than the sex she may or may not have with him. (Blood Dolls can tank him up if needed, Carmen and Laurie if needed as well). Personally, I do not care if there is sex in this chapter with her or not.

The guys have not posted a road map for the rest of the chapter. What is almost certain is that Calisto is away from the Temple and now is a chance for an enemy to strike at her. My choice is Virgil/Arca as I have said many times. Certainly some pieces are in play to make that happen.

Calisto is in charge of everything around her... that she knows of... but not necessarily by direct blood bond.

We shall see how it goes.

With the Princeps' knowledge of Astrid being held(could mean direct action), Virgil activity, Eloise in town, Malia likely in town, Marcius having interests in town, Marcus having two crazy Nos in town-and likely coming to see what is up, Fabian, Cindy, Calisto, Sharon, and the MC in town, dark and scary in the cave, Vision Girl in our head, our latest weird vision, large hand tools, , it is going to potentially be a real blood bath soon.

Tarantino style..... with rubber gloves and boots and a rain coat not included.

Good stuff!
Peace

Reactions: D Dog and D3xzalias

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
No, I mean during the day vampires are out cold and helpless in this game.
But, according to one of the blood dolls that was shocked by Laurie drinking from the MC, it seems like Calisto and her retinue don't have any thralls for protection during the day. Maybe they've got another solution.
I just hope it's something that makes the silly bed time routine less relevant. Watching them bathing, going to sleep and waking up again once or twice every update is getting kinda stale.
Knowing Calisto, even during the day, she's safe, even without thralls to protect her. If she's based on the Tremere clan, then let's just say it's just as stupid to try and attack her during the day when she's asleep as it would be attacking her while she's awake, because Tremere have weird rituals that keep them safe even during sleep.

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
Actually, could you imagine the twist, if Calisto promises to tell the MC all about his lineage, but then she doesn't make it to the next night, because she gets staked in her corpse state by the hunters Sharon carelessly kept under her roof? Now instead of answers the MC has some powerful cousins coming for him.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
This game is the ultimate blue balls sim man. The story is really good so far dont get me wrong, but all the girls are just gourgous and can't do a damn thing with them.
mc has fucked carmen once and other woman once but again mc needs to be blooded upto nostrils to have erection (unless mommy "dearest" knows other way).

as for mommy's protection when she sleeps: i'm pretty sure she has counterspells which prevent harm from humans at least.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I want Cindy to suffer a bit...
Hate not knowing where choices are headed...
Still loving this vn.

Reactions: DA22

D3xzalias

Aug 1, 2018
Knowing Calisto, even during the day, she's safe, even without thralls to protect her. If she's based on the Tremere clan, then let's just say it's just as stupid to try and attack her during the day when she's asleep as it would be attacking her while she's awake, because Tremere have weird rituals that keep them safe even during sleep.
Cindy will kick anyones ass that tries anything funny with Calisto. People think she is a thrall and Cindy is absolutely not one
She is probably older then Fabian and he is pretty old

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
Cindy will kick anyones ass that tries anything funny with Calisto. People think she is a thrall and Cindy is absolutely not one
She is probably older then Fabian and he is pretty old
So true, she can probably do a lot more harm to anyone who tries anything against Calisto, and it's honestly smart Calisto uses someone who looks innocent because no one would actually expect her to be a threat.

Aug 9, 2018
I'm playing with the mod installed, and I was just wondering if it's causes glitches in my game, or if it's just typos in the original script.

For example, I didn't get claws, got shanked by the Hunters, but then had them and used them against the ugly naked vampire in the asylum. Or MC testing out his invisibility powers while meditating despite never unlocking those either.

Or, I met Malia and got Laurie's job back while learning she's a Vamp, and then later when reporting to the Archon, MC is shocked to see her and "realizes again" that she must be a Vampire.

Asking Laurie for permission to drink from her, she says go ahead, and then the text says "Without waiting for permission, you bite and blah blah".

Don't mean to cause a stink, because it's far from bothering me, but I do just want to make sure that that's the way it is, and not issues I've created by installing the mod.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 194 Votes