4.10 star(s) 194 Votes

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
I believe she's fine with being denied as long as MC doesn't openly threten her. Sharon got cramps (?) but Sharon is not Calisto's childe so in her case Calisto was less tollerant of her attitude...

Arigon can you confirm one thing ? having pegged down Sharon, Calisto inspects the MC and , if he has powers complimets him for developing those, she says "good boy", is the dialogue different if MC has no powers? That's the part you can safely confirm or deny, right?
and if so could that mean that Calisto will teach MC tier 2 skills for stealth and Charisma? after all she said at the temple that she will, and if so could it be that giving her Laurie and Carmen would simply translate to Calisto teaching MC a power he missed for each of the two girls? but if you hog both for yourself, the two blood dolls brought by Fabian are enought only for aquiring the new tier of powers

did anyone notice the implication of what Fabian said ? he asked MC if he's been indulging with something nasty as the reason why he wakes so late, and we know how much of a sleeper Sharon is, and if we put 2 and 2 together, that might imply that between Sharon and Astrid, Astrid was one with higher humanity.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MC is keeping humanity tidy and clean:
- praises her every night;
- cuddles her in bed;
- reads her bed time stories.
MC”s heart is getting bigger by the update.

Reactions: Nulldev

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
What do we get?
What does she get?
We are in a stat building game all of a sudden?
Ae we farming blood dolls?
Where is my harpoon?!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Anyone ever heard of trial by blood? Being drink buddies could mean becoming fellows.
Since ancient times, you become loyal to eachother by combining blood.
Blood relations are the strongest and by giving someone their blood
elders could see into their deeds ... go watch underworld and get some idea.
Question=
Or was it this the idea you were floating around?

crowbar214

Apr 25, 2021
Anyone ever heard of trial by blood? Being drink buddies could mean becoming fellows.
Since ancient times, you become loyal to eachother by combining blood.
Blood relations are the strongest and by giving someone their blood
elders could see into their deeds ... go watch underworld and get some idea.
It looked like the writers nicked blood bonding straight out of WoD so.... probably not applicable to this story.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
i started making a count of weapons in scottsdale atm!

Elise the duchess, 2 nos 1 of them pretty strong, glitter and that means Malia as permission to show up without needing to introduce herself, Astrid! Does Markus as an ally of Sharon and with 2 of his people in town as permission to just drop by? Depending on what we spoke with Marcius will he show up or not? Fabian just shows up without any respect for Sharon... although he was originally invited and no invitation as been rescinded so...

i smell the wolfs circling and that is without talking that Sharon is the princeps Childe of that i am almost sure! She is like a spoiled brat teenager girl doing her shit and pissing off the parents but in the end of the day daddy protects her and keeps trying to help her grow by giving her responsibility ... like... an Archony? But if daddy shows up does that means that his secretary Virgil will tag along?

so what might bring all of these strong players into a backwater town? the chance to feed on a strong elder seems like a worthwhile objective! Thus why i am kind of scared that Fabian gave us boobies traps with those 2 girls! Markus, Marcius, Virgil, Princeps, Eloise, Malia, Fabian and all their retinues(glitter,Frank,Merrick,Astrid) ... noticed not the southern Archon so Sharon is not the goal, someone wanting to take out Sharon would recruit her greatest enemy that as an Archon must have useful resources!

that`s a dangerous wolf pack and like Mark Anthony once stated even a lion can be taken out by 12 mangy dogs if the lion is weakened by blood magic it can turn very nasty very fast!

and how they all moved to be present when a trap can be set at the right time! Markus can be an Ally to Sharon but i suspect not to Calisto!

So depending on the MC and if he can get Sharon on his side to defend Calisto at her weakest moment can mean the diference if Astrid Markus and princeps will join the others or not or if the MC decides to join them... and then backstab them and feed on them at their weakest moment when they feed of Calisto...

Also Calisto warning to Sharon was very on point! "as an archon the authority is yours... as long as you can enforce it!"

Last edited:
Reactions: Arigon

crowbar214

Apr 25, 2021
Can someone ask Likesblonde if Laurie is a love interest? a friend is insisting she isn't
There is a LaurieLover variable for certain choices in the game. So, unless that doesn't mean what it says, your friend is wrong. If they require proof, show them Zoey's pdf walkthrough.

Reactions: Arigon

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MC can be a good childe and give his mommy his most prized babes ... he loves them all too much to put them in harms way ... only possible good outcome is by sticking to his maker, she dominates as long as she does not open her wrists to assholes.
I am still holding queen of the damnes as a wonderful story and had akasha stuck to
herself and not have to feel her children, she could have burned all of her foes outta existence.

In this game, Cali already gave MC all the tools and he is maturing on his own wonderfully.
So give yourself to the only ally you have.
Like you said, our archon adoptive momma might be inclined to betray us,
but as long as we are loyal to Cali and keep her away from harm, boo traps and other
devious sharrades, we are assured to make it out alive outta this pit of vipers.
i started making a count of weapons in scottsdale atm!

Elise the duchess, 2 nos 1 of them pretty strong, glitter and that means Malia as permission to show up without needing to introduce herself, Astrid! Does Markus as an ally of Sharon and with 2 of his people in town as permission to just drop by? Depending on what we spoke with Marcius will he show up or not? Fabian just shows up without any respect for Sharon... although he was originally invited and no invitation as been rescinded so...

i smell the wolfs circling and that is without talking that Sharon is the princeps Childe of that i am almost sure! She is like a spoiled brat teenager girl doing her shit and pissing off the parents but in the end of the day daddy protects her and keeps trying to help her grow by giving her responsibility ... like... an Archony? But if daddy shows up does that means that his secretary Virgil will tag along?

so what might bring all of these strong players into a backwater town? the chance to feed on a strong elder seems like a worthwhile objective! Thus why i am kind of scared that Fabian gave us boobies traps with those 2 girls! Markus, Marcius, Virgil, Princeps, Eloise, Malia, Fabian and all their retinues(glitter,Frank,Merrick,Astrid) ... noticed not the southern Archon so Sharon is not the goal, someone wanting to take out Sharon would recruit her greatest enemy that as an Archon must have useful resources!

that`s a dangerous wolf pack and like Mark Anthony once stated even a lion can be taken out by 12 mangy dogs if the lion is weakened by blood magic it can turn very nasty very fast!

and how they all moved to be present when a trap can be set at the right time! Markus can be an Ally to Sharon but i suspect not to Calisto!

So depending on the MC and if he can get Sharon on his side to defend Calisto at her weakest moment can mean the diference if Astrid Markus and princeps will join the others or not or if the MC decides to join them... and then backstab them and feed on them at their weakest moment when they feed of Calisto...

Ptelmar

May 3, 2017
For the compressed version of episode 1 all download options doesnt work, exept for zippy which i cant acces, zippy blocked my country... reupload would be nice :cool:

rerderrum

May 4, 2018
I've started from ther beginning of the game multiple times and deleted the saves I still have the same issue :/
You most likely use mods. I skipped through the second episode without mods choosing the same choices as before and had no issues in episode 3. Before MC's name and skills where missing, this is probably the fastest fix for the issue. Also always import your save before installing mods seems to help altough my save still was corrupted. So just do a clean save without mods.

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Can someone ask Likesblonde if Laurie is a love interest? a friend is insisting she isn't
She is
1-Laurie
2-Sharon
3-Calisto
4-Ivy
5- Carmen but that is the only one that is debatable. (but not really debatable... there is a strong possibility that she becomes your childe and more)
At this point there are only 5. LB and P may add more, with the rising of Inanna and Malia and such but as of now those are the Love interests.
Peace

4.10 star(s) 194 Votes