4.10 star(s) 194 Votes

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
We could always have a repeatable scene of MC going out to his cop babe and making love.
Just love, no other shenanigans.
We could already have the bathroom hot sex feeding frenzy scene be a repeatable.
Those are already coded and ready to go. Using jump command cannot be that hard.

Reactions: Nulldev

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Well ... just like in any tense fight or flight scenario, rage and scarce resources make for best resolve.
For anyone watching queen of the damned or any other vamp movie, they are their weakest when they feed,
Please note the shtick about getting it up by stuffing blood is a pleasure state, not a fight state.
MC has to be frightened, he has to be raw and let his claws come out and his senses tighten.
All of those will never be there in a scene of complacency where he just casually goes to snack.
When you fight you lose your appetite.
At this point severing the guy”s head and saving the girl will surely
give MC a better confidence boost than whatever is presented.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

We shall see all about it next.

D3xzalias

Aug 1, 2018
so he was injured and that bloodbag is his reserve? perhaps he needs to get back to save someone from the cave and needs to up his power?
Probably i don't even know when the last time he even fed. Would be pretty stupid to go into a fight on a empty stomach.
And it's alway's good to bring a snack for on the road

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Sex scene this coming update?
No
Romance
Already answered, yes vampire romance
Harem
Possible depending on choices
Scene with Ivy and Andrew-
That is the Nos hideout. I am not sure if she is going to be the snack of the moment or not, but she is a love interest, so I am thinking she shouldn't be everyone's snack before or after a battle.
Only one love interest could die this update/next update and that is Laurie, who technically will die, but could live if SharonsavesLaurie is high enough, then she lives on as a vampire.

I am thinking along with D3xzalias that we might see a more bestial aspect to the MC, since we don't get my bears........ I am pretty convinced we are going to see some blood though for sure........perhaps even savage diablerie. Just an opinion, but boy oh boy I want that to go down....
Peace

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
Sex scene this coming update?
No
Romance
Already answered, yes vampire romance
Harem
Possible depending on choices
Scene with Ivy and Andrew-
That is the Nos hideout. I am not sure if she is going to be the snack of the moment or not, but she is a love interest, so I am thinking she shouldn't be everyone's snack before or after a battle.
Only one love interest could die this update/next update and that is Laurie, who technically will die, but could live if SharonsavesLaurie is high enough, then she lives on as a vampire.

I am thinking along with D3xzalias that we might see a more bestial aspect to the MC, since we don't get my bears........ I am pretty convinced we are going to see some blood though for sure........perhaps even savage diablerie. Just an opinion, but boy oh boy I want that to go down....
Peace
I honestly wanna see MC cannibalize another vamp. If not to obtain their abilites/life or whatever but to see how LB will portray that in game.

Dónaill

Jan 25, 2022
Having a soft spot for Sharon I cannot shake the feeling that the relationship between Astrid and her is more than concerning. I mean, Astrid clearly has some pull there and it's a bit like watching your girlfriend interacting with her ex, isn't it. Obviously relationships have a different meaning when you are eternal, nonetheless, Sharon really struggled with her inner beast even after a short interaction with Astrid. Considering that Sharon might have to sacrifice some of her humanity soon enough, that could really fuck things up as the story goes on. Probably not in the NTR-sense, because it's such a charged tag for many people, but surely on the emotional level.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Probably i don't even know when the last time he even fed. Would be pretty stupid to go into a fight on a empty stomach.
And it's alway's good to bring a snack for on the road
prolly when he went to fuck that cop and that was LONG ago.

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
But that would mean, that Laurie is a pathetic weakling - like her creator Sharnon- after the kiss , even weaker ... It would be much cooler if the MC would change her, but i have doubt that the mc has the time during the fight to kiss laurie. Onthe other side, that would absolutly be bonkers and not fit into the story. Otherwise, dreaming about a powerhouse Laurie has something :D

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
But that would mean, that Laurie is a pathetic weakling - like her creator Sharnon- after the kiss , even weaker ... It would be much cooler if the MC would change her, but i have doubt that the mc has the time during the fight to kiss laurie. Onthe other side, that would absolutly be bonkers and not fit into the story. Otherwise, dreaming about a powerhouse Laurie has something :D
I don't think anyone has time to for that during the combat, MC and Markus are likely the only ones which aren't one hit kills. But it's not like they can hold on for long either and there need to be some sacrifice so the MC and his group can escape.

But yeah, if Sharon turns Laurie she would be weak...although the Sharon/Laurie dynamic could be fun afterwards.
I think if the MC feeds Laurie more often, she would be way stronger as his ghoul than as Sharon's child.
Ghouls should be able to use some of the powers of their creators, even learn some new ones and are also more powerful depending on their creators generation...which would make Laurie pretty bad ass, if they don't follow Sharon/Andrew example, which is just enough blood to keep Andrew alive.

Which makes me curious, are their any effects if u feed Laurie more often ? I think there are one or two of these choices.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Arigon
4.10 star(s) 194 Votes