4.10 star(s) 194 Votes

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
This thread is the best on this forum, i enjoy reading the theories (especially Arigon :p ) almost as much as playing the game.

If i remember we saw Fabian visiting Mc and he was up VERY early, at a time where Mc and Sharon where "sleeping".
Now ya done did it. Ego stroking is not allowed. We won't be able to put him back in the bottle now LOL.
I had to laugh at this post..a lot. Thanks for the compliment.... Bottles! What are these prisons known as bottles????????

Fabian uses blood magic similar to what the Tzimisce, Assamite Viziers, Giovanni, Cappadocians, and Tremere use in VtM. There might be some bloodlines neglected in that list, but those are the big hitters of blood magic in the game which is a large influence for the authors. The ability to control the amount of sleep you need is not limited to Fabian. Calisto and Cindy both were awake at reasonable times, and Calisto has demonstrated proficiency in ritual magic. By rights, within the context of how the authors are presenting the correlation of age and sleep *and lack of humanity, Calisto wouldn't actually wake up except to suck down some blood and crash again lol!

Finally things are coming together for a battle (not at war yet), this battle should have happened in ep-3 as climax ending.
The dev need to fix the game size per episode, only still images and text for separate episodes shouldn't be such big file size. Ep-4 Up-1 has barely got any content yet file size exceeded 500+Mb already, whereas there're countless games that fit animation, text, still images, gallery, music etc. from different episodes yet keep game file size practically manageable.
How the guys package the media and file size is not really my department, but I will ask the question.

The War started 13k years ago. It has been on slow cook ever since, with occasional flare ups. The need of having Temples is partly due to the war going on, so as to defend the great ones.

However, to take your meaning more practically, chapter 3 had it's climax and then it had it's transition to chapter 4. Climaxes for a chapter are not always at the end.

What will be going on for the next couple of updates?

Next update-combat. Almost every bit of it is consumed by the combat, which will have some different results based on earlier choices as I already have discussed earlier.

Following update will be one in which the aftermath of the combat is addressed. Then there will be some preparations for the next round of combat in the updates following that. Rebirth is going to be having some fairly epic violence, epic violence, and over the top violence. Such is the nature of vampire lords.

If I remember correctly, Liam visited MC at his house and proposed a deal he couldn't refuse, luring him to Callisto. However, as Fabian later told MC that nobody could imagine Callisto breeding again after so many years, so he didn't know if MC would be turned but that surely means Callisto has created vampires in the past, we don't know if they survived on their own though, as Fabian also warns about vampire elders that wouldn't hesitate to suck MC dry if he makes his sire ever known to them -> This in my opinion goes for Virgil and Princeps gang of elders who are aware of Callisto's mystical blood powers. I'm more curious about that drink Sharon had to ingest in order to prove her innocence before her archon appointment, some kind of blood ritual maybe.
View attachment 1747582
So far Fabian is the only elder that shows great restraint on his sleep, even could walk under indirect sun, as mentioned during his visit to MC, there was still light that evening as Andrew welcomed him, which means he travels for Scottstown during daytime with his city pet girls.
Another mysterious vamp is painted lady Zephyr, she is like whistling wind travelling with telepathy whispers. She's interesting as Sharon mentioned that monster in the woods was like a big whirlwind, her wounds clearly shows wolf-boy claws being used, unlike MC these claws are less dangerous.
So Liam making the offer to the MC and Laurie did have to do with the entertainment needed for some tense negotiations by some vampires in the neutral ground offered by Calisto at the Temple. However, there is a fairly reasonable and plausible theory that the selection of the MC for this job was set up by Malia, who had been observing the MC for some time, for Inanna. Further support for this can be found in dozens of posts in the thread. The selection was to place the MC adjacent to the great vampire Calisto, who, for reasons that literalists and theoreticians have debated.

Literalists think that she bred because she was bored. I have never subscribed to this view, and you can find my various arguments against this in literally dozens of posts.

Theoreticians think that it was deeper than ennui that drove Calisto to embrace the MC. Namely that she was acting on the subtle and subconscious commands from Inanna. My support and proposal of this theory are detailed in dozens of posts in this thread.

Fabian does not indicate that Calisto had bred again after having sired many childer and then stopped. The theory is that she bred once before, had a traumatic experience, and then refused to sire more vampires after that, until the MC. Now it could turn out to be false, and that she has sired more vampires than that, but I find it very unlikely. Every childe represents both power and risk. Power in that she would have an additional asset to potentially further her aims, and a threat as they would want her blood. Calisto is cagey and smart, though not infallible. She insists that her childer are bold, fearless, and willing to do what is necessary to increase their power. Arcas is such a case, and it was her first, and last before the MC. Arcas, *Virgil if I am correct, turned on his sire and she was nearly ended. She showed him too much too soon, and he was nearly a force potent enough to take her down. She is not making that same mistake with the MC, though frankly she probably should risk it as she does not realize the danger that she personally could be in if I am correct.

Zephir.... ah my beloved Zephir.
She didn't assault Sharon in the woods.
Calisto or one of her people did, to force Sharon to take the first drink towards thralldom to her childe. The wounds are extremely superficial and yet caused tremendous damage. The lackey of Marcius took just a scratch and was crying to his momma. Calisto most likely did the deed herself.
Various dozens of posts revolve around this. At one point, I strongly advocated that Astrid was male and flesh sculpted to look female and was Tzimisce like in her clan. I have since amended that part of my theory! :D

Regarding vampire elders sucking down the MC if they knew Calisto was his sire.
Virgil knows. He gains nothing by destroying the childe too soon as it might reveal his hand.
Fabian would gain a lot by doing so, but is ostensibly loyal to Calisto so he won't.
When first created, the other elders might have been able to pull it off.
Now? No, there are no "elders" in the city that could take the MC solo, and they would not want to share and thus would not gang up. Look up VtM Elysium on the creation of Elder vampires, and then the section on creating Elder powered childer vampires. The MC is as powerful or more powerful than any vampire in the city excepting Virgil, Calisto, and possibly Fabian and Cindy (Cindy is a stretch, but there is a reason she is the sole servant that attends the lady) **Note also that Cindy taught Frank, a powerful Nos, a lesson for snooping around the Temple. Cindy is one of Calisto's hands, the other being Fabian.

Fabian showed up immediately after sundown when there was possibly some waning light but not really. The remarkable part was how soon after sundown he showed up. As I mention further up in this post, blood magic is involved which allows both Fabian and Calisto, probably Cindy also, to rise early.

The blood Sharon drank at her investiture was Either Roland's blood, or Virgil's blood. If she allows herself to be thralled by either of them, it will be bad. Her best protection is the MC's blood, and the MC himself destroying the offender.

wow it’s crazy how the MC is growing more and more powerful in such a short time and I’m very curious on how this game will end. Also are we gonna see more sex scenes in the next update
See just above regarding why the MC is so powerful.

We have actually had one more sex scene than has been guaranteed in the entire Novel so far.
The next update is the combat in the cave, round 1.

I just don't get the Sharon hate. She's annoyingly self assured but she has done her best for the mc. That's also why I didn't want to send Astrid with the bitch that changed his life
Sharon hate is predicated on her stupidity. She is not just self assured but allows herself to be blinded by her own lack of knowledge, and worse, pushes it, or tries to, on the MC.

The fact is that Sharon is second in loyalty only to Laurie. She is gorgeous. She wants to have old fashioned love, well old fashioned vampire love lol, for the MC. She is not a bad girl. She doesn't really deserve hate, but she certainly is no longer doing him any favors. She needs to wise up and realize she is in love with a quasi elder vampire, the likes of which she has only recently met with her huge failure with Calisto.

Probably more than enough for a Saturday morning here in the ol' USA!
Peace gang

Dónaill

Jan 25, 2022
This beautiful little game got its teeth pretty deep into my neck. Amazing writing and really good visuals as well. Adult themes mixed in for good measure. Excellent VN.

Waynew91

Dec 13, 2017
I'm having issues loading my episode 3 save to episode 4. Its saying I haven't finished 3 yet but I'm at the end, anyone have any idea what I should do?

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
She needs to wise up and realize she is in love with a quasi elder vampire, the likes of which she has only recently met with her huge failure with Calisto.
Sorry this stupid question, but, is it so clear for all participants of the gang that MC is such a powerhouse?
Or are only we as players are aware of this? I mean, she was always off screen when MC decides to pull an Popeye and open his can of spinach to beat up Bluto with the contained claws etc in the can.
How should she be able to know this, only because of the short intermezzo when Sharon thinks she has a word in this game and Calisto puts her in place?

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Sorry this stupid question, but, is it so clear for all participants of the gang that MC is such a powerhouse?
Or are only we as players are aware of this? I mean, she was always off screen when MC decides to pull an Popeye and open his can of spinach to beat up Bluto with the contained claws etc in the can.
How should she be able to know this, only because of the short intermezzo when Sharon thinks she has a word in this game and Calisto puts her in place?
Welcome to the fun. :D
I'm sure Arigon will write about 6 pages of explanations for you and bet one or two of his organs for the theories in it.:p

Yet, short summarisation from my eyes:
It is half, half. Some times, and enough times, he use some of his power that are over your usuall childe born a few days ago. Some times she isn't there, when he used his powers. But all in all he used it enough for her to know that he isn't like any other vampire baby.
So, for me, Sharon cling to the things she know and an overpowered elder vampire childe isn't what she knows. She clings to much to her knowledge and what she knows and ignore the telephone pole big signs around him, Fabian, Cindy, Calisto and the others. That is also an issue some of us have with Sharon, we know she a goody-two-shoes persona, but in some regards she is very not the sharpest tool in the box.

Last edited:

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
Welcome to the fun. :D
I'm sure Arigon will write about 6 pages of explanations for you and bet one or two of his organs for the theories in it.:p

Yet, short summarisation from my eyes:
It is half, half. Some times, and enough times, he use some of his power that are over your usuall childe born a few days ago. Some times she isn't there, when he used his powers. But all in all he used it enough for her to know that he isn't like any other vampire baby.
So, for me, Sharon cling to the things she know and an overpowered elder vampire childe isn't what she knows. She clings to much to her knowledge and what she knows and ignore the telephone pole big signs around him, Fabian, Cindy, Calisto and the others. That is also an issue some of us have with Sharon, we know she a goody-two-shoes persona, but in some regards she is very not the sharpest tool in the box.
i do not think Arigon has any more organs to bet i heard from the betting bank that he already as 5 mortgages on his balls and at least 2 loans on the heart!

after doing a credit analyses this is what he as left!
2 ear +
  • Hammer (malleus) — attached to the eardrum.
  • Anvil (incus) — in the middle of the chain of bones.
  • Stirrup (stapes) — attached to the membrane-covered opening that connects the middle ear with the inner ear (oval window)
so basically if the credits are called up or he looses one bet he just literally skin and bone... and not even a full skin and skeleton but just the 2 ears some cartilage and those ear bones! as an example he bet Malia was x generation for the nose... i think he has a betting problem!

Also Sharon... if she did not had doubts she would not pay for the skalds or honor Malia´s deal for Laurie!
At the same time the story told us her goody two shoes is just a facade! all her humanity blaber and her waking time clearly shows that she did plenty of shit and she is just trying to hold on whatever mauled scarred shred of humanity she as left... if she looses it i suspect she might turn into a Nos so she might have made an approach to the Nos in hopes of having an heaven when she inevitably slips!

which adds to Arigon theory that crazy blond bitch was flesh carved if she is still that hot!

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
is it so clear for all participants of the gang that MC is such a powerhouse?
Or are only we as players are aware of this?
Claws - Sharon has seen them used, and Markus told her they're something weird. Says they need to find your sire, but doesn't follow through.
Invisibility - Sharon's seen it, recognized it's different from the Nos power. Says she's never heard of anyone with claws & invisibility.
Secret Whispers - MC told Sharon about it, but she's skeptical, never heard of that. Says it's impossible for anyone to have all those powers so fast, thinks you're imagining it.
Vicious Power - Only Merrick's seen it & doesn't remember. MC told Andrew about it, but probably doesn't believe him.
Visions - MC has told Sharon about them, but she doesn't really believe him. Like the secret whisper, thinks MC is imagining it.

Sharon had concluded that the MCs powers are odd & emerging unusually quickly, but only knew of/accepted a third of them. I'd cut her some slack on not buying into the secret whisper & visions, she has nothing other than his ramblings for those. Who'd believe a newbie vamp had powers like that she's never even heard of?
I think this is a pretty accurate take. Sharon isn't exactly willfully ignorant, she was low tier. For her Marcius & Markus are a big deal. She dismisses anything outside her immediate experience, and didn't know of or believe elders more powerful than the Princeps still exist.
Also Sharon... if she did not had doubts she would not pay for the skalds or honor Malia´s deal for Laurie!
Yes, the skald thing was Sharon recognizing there were pieces of the puzzle missing & she needed more info. Sharon accepting Malia's deal didn't have anything to do with MCs powers or the bigger goings on though. That was because MC had already agreed to it & she doesn't want to get Malia off side. Standard newbie Archon wheeling & dealing?

Last edited:

Dmob_6438

Dec 17, 2020
Ok so far
The MC got Claws, Invisibility, Secret Whispers, vicious power, and vision, so I wonder will he get more powers as the game progresses and I wonder if at this rate he’s going, will he be stronger than a Archon

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
Ok so far
The MC got Claws, Invisibility, Secret Whispers, vicious power, and vision, so I wonder will he get more powers as the game progresses and I wonder if at this rate he’s going, will he be stronger than a Archon
Powers/abilities alone isn't going to make MC stronger than a Archon or any other elder. He lacks the years and years of experience with those abilities as well as the combat experience.

Last edited:

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
Powers/abilities alone isn't going to make MC stronger than a Archon or any other elder. He lacks the years and years of experience with those abilities as well as the combat experience.
The MC is already above Marcius and most Archons and probably close to the Princepts in power at this time. Our Bear claw lothario is at 5th level whereas the Princepts is at a 6-7. Archons are on average on a level of 8-10, and the average Vamp is between 11-15. Virgil on the other hand is dangerous. Fabian as well could be problematic.

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
The MC is already above Marcius and most Archons and probably close to the Princepts in power at this time. Our Bear claw lothario is at 5th level whereas the Princepts is at a 6-7. Archons are on average on a level of 8-10, and the average Vamp is between 11-15. Virgil on the other hand is dangerous. Fabian as well could be problematic.
How does the MC's ability to plot and scheme fit into these power levels? Because he's kind of a dumbass with goldfish brain.

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
How does the MC's ability to plot and scheme fit into these power levels? Because he's kind of a dumbass with goldfish brain.
The MC has been growing and becoming more bold in his actions especially from mid chapter 3 on. To prove my point He is questioning things and going out on his own leaving Shannon behind, not asking permission but doing what is necessary. Schooling Shannon in various things that she is clueless and ill equipped in judgement to handle. In fact He has become the De-facto Archon. Even Shannon realizes She is being relegated to his shadow.

After meeting Mommy he is becoming more shrewd and not taking things for granted, taking stock of the bigger picture. Case in point the turning of Astrid over to Callisto for deposal without Shannon's approval. our MC is no longer a Goldfish but is grown into full blown Shark.

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
Literally everything you stated is pure speculation.

Reactions: Meushi

D3xzalias

Aug 1, 2018
Literally everything you stated is pure speculation.
While that is true
With all of us speculating in episode 2 what generation MC was.
We all basically came to the conclusion that MC is a 5th generation. Like with 99% certainty.
While Sharon and Astrid were 13th generation The only thing we thought was that Markus was definitely the biggest threat to us
Since Virgil or the other chars were not introduced yet

• Red Heart
Reactions: Arigon
4.10 star(s) 194 Votes