4.10 star(s) 194 Votes

Horny

Apr 26, 2017
I finished Episode 3 but in the end it doesn't give me the option to save and load it to Episode 4. When I start Episode 4 it just says I haven't finished Episode 3, which is false. Any ideas?

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
I finished Episode 3 but in the end it doesn't give me the option to save and load it to Episode 4. When I start Episode 4 it just says I haven't finished Episode 3, which is false. Any ideas?
Using the latest build of Ep 3? Check their Patreon page as Ep 3 is public and all can download it there.

Back to speculation time: What about Liam - and where are my 50 grands?!
Liam must be in some of the inner circle of Calisto or at least the sanctuary she is in charge. Otherwise why would he be tasked to hire the MC as their DJ at the event?

We've see Cindy as Calisto's handmaiden. We've seen Fabian as Calisto's proxy. Yet we haven't seen Liam once since the event with Calisto. I assume if one of Calisto's inner circle is a double agent, have their own goals that goes against Calisto's goals or are going to betray her, then it is him.

• Thinking Face
  • Wow
Reactions: Arigon and Meushi

Horny

Apr 26, 2017
Using the latest build of Ep 3? Check their Patreon page as Ep 3 is public and all can download it there.

Liam must be in some of the inner circle of Calisto or at least the sanctuary she is in charge. Otherwise why would he be tasked to hire the MC as their DJ at the event?

We've see Cindy as Calisto's handmaiden. We've seen Fabian as Calisto's proxy. Yet we haven't seen Liam once since the event with Calisto. I assume if one of Calisto's inner circle is a double agent, have their own goals that goes against Calisto's goals or are going to betray her, then it is him.
Thanks for this. Just realized the version of Episode 3 I have was an old incomplete build. Downloaded the latest version and all is good.

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
One thing that comes to my mind is, what if Fabian our cousin will come down into the cave to help us out? Perhaps even sacrifice himself, so we can get out. Could be that the thing under the water - and I don't think it is Eski - will rise faster due the boost from Fabian blood.
Calisto wants the MC to prove herself by taking the elder out, so seems unlikely she'd be OK with Fabian bailing them out, let alone sacrificing himself. He's much more invested in keeping Calisto's favour than helping out his cousin.

I could see Fabian tailing them to observe how things go, but not getting close or intentionally involved. In that case he might help them if they make it back to the entrance once things go sideways. I don't think Fabian would have much trouble fighting off Markus' crew if it came to it, since he's far older than most of them + has magic tricks.
Yet we haven't seen Liam once since the event with Calisto. I assume if one of Calisto's inner circle is a double agent, have their own goals that goes against Calisto's goals or are going to betray her, then it is him.
Yes we have, Liam was tailing the MC when he had dinner with his mother & Laurie. I assume that was for Calisto, but who knows.

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020

So the only 2 times we have seen him away from the door, both led to the MC visiting the Temple. Granted for different reasons.

Liam fell off my radar man!

I have assumed he was a thrall.... what if he isn't?

fuck

Now I have to go dwell on this! Thank you bud!
Peace

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Calisto wants the MC to prove herself by taking the elder out, so seems unlikely she'd be OK with Fabian bailing them out, let alone sacrificing himself. He's much more invested in keeping Calisto's favour than helping out his cousin.

I could see Fabian tailing them to observe how things go, but not getting close or intentionally involved. In that case he might help them if they make it back to the entrance once things go sideways. I don't think Fabian would have much trouble fighting off Markus' crew if it came to it, since he's far older than most of them + has magic tricks.

Yes we have, Liam was tailing the MC when he had dinner with his mother & Laurie. I assume that was for Calisto, but who knows.
Ahhhh Ye of little faith!
Lol.
We shall see I guess.
Peace

Reactions: Meushi and imzahai

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Thoughts on Liam.
He is referred to as probably just one of Calisto's thralls when the MC mentions him to Sharon.
Now I trust Sharon's judgement only marginally more than I don't believe in Santa Clause. Oh yeah, the Big Red Dude is much more real than her good judgement, I realize it is a bad example!

So.

If he is a scion of the Temple similarly to Cindy, this obviously changes some of the balances of power in the overall novel.
But, if he is an ancient Thrall, he can be dangerous as well, especially if he is HER thrall.

I do not think he is Calisto's thrall.
Why would she place on of her trusted daytime guardians on nightwatch of the door at the Temple?
Why would she send one of her trusted daytime guardians to a nightclub to recruit her future childe?
Why would she send one of her trusted daytime guardians to spy on the MC and trigger him for a meeting with her before she was ready?

Even dumbass Sharon knows that her thrall is her daytime guardian.

True, Calisto can maintain a ton of thralls, hell she may as far as we know. We just know that she travels with Fabian nearby and Cindy by her side. If he was her thrall, shouldn't he have come to protect her from the kind of violence that Andrew wanted to commit?

So... Logically- Liam is not her thrall. If he is not her thrall, and he is not Cindy's thrall, (he would have come along to Scottstown to protect her during the daytime because GAWD knows as obnoxious as she is, she needs protecting)
THEN he is a vampire. He is affiliated with the Temple.

The only vampires that will be of Calisto's get, or her descendants, are through Arcas aka Virgil. Now there may be some of those out there that are loyal to her and the Temple, rather than their errant father, but.... I would bank on Sharon being a genius before that.

So.

Most if not all of the members of the Temple probably come from bloodlines that are not related directly to Calisto, but could be cousins like Fabian, or unrelated totally.

The likelihood that Liam is one of Virgil's line, IF Virgil is Arcas, and all of that, is pretty slim. UNLESS, during the 4,500 years separating their last bout, Virgil diablerized an elder that made him more potent, and taught him to disguise himself AND passed that trait down in his now "new" bloodline, OR if perhaps Ereshkigal has taught him a trick and shared blood and he is working for her instead of his own Ego, OR if there are other players that are keeping a watch on the Temple and all their tendrils of power, of which, the MC is one whether he likes it or not.

Point of all of this is;

Liam is a player. He is a pawn on the board, maybe more. He is not a thrall of Calisto's, and is almost certainly a vampire given his night time duties.

Thank you c3p0 !
Peace

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
Thoughts on Liam.
He is referred to as probably just one of Calisto's thralls when the MC mentions him to Sharon.
Now I trust Sharon's judgement only marginally more than I don't believe in Santa Clause. Oh yeah, the Big Red Dude is much more real than her good judgement, I realize it is a bad example!

So.

If he is a scion of the Temple similarly to Cindy, this obviously changes some of the balances of power in the overall novel.
But, if he is an ancient Thrall, he can be dangerous as well, especially if he is HER thrall.

I do not think he is Calisto's thrall.
Why would she place on of her trusted daytime guardians on nightwatch of the door at the Temple?
Why would she send one of her trusted daytime guardians to a nightclub to recruit her future childe?
Why would she send one of her trusted daytime guardians to spy on the MC and trigger him for a meeting with her before she was ready?

Even dumbass Sharon knows that her thrall is her daytime guardian.

True, Calisto can maintain a ton of thralls, hell she may as far as we know. We just know that she travels with Fabian nearby and Cindy by her side. If he was her thrall, shouldn't he have come to protect her from the kind of violence that Andrew wanted to commit?

So... Logically- Liam is not her thrall. If he is not her thrall, and he is not Cindy's thrall, (he would have come along to Scottstown to protect her during the daytime because GAWD knows as obnoxious as she is, she needs protecting)
THEN he is a vampire. He is affiliated with the Temple.

The only vampires that will be of Calisto's get, or her descendants, are through Arcas aka Virgil. Now there may be some of those out there that are loyal to her and the Temple, rather than their errant father, but.... I would bank on Sharon being a genius before that.

So.

Most if not all of the members of the Temple probably come from bloodlines that are not related directly to Calisto, but could be cousins like Fabian, or unrelated totally.

The likelihood that Liam is one of Virgil's line, IF Virgil is Arcas, and all of that, is pretty slim. UNLESS, during the 4,500 years separating their last bout, Virgil diablerized an elder that made him more potent, and taught him to disguise himself AND passed that trait down in his now "new" bloodline, OR if perhaps Ereshkigal has taught him a trick and shared blood and he is working for her instead of his own Ego, OR if there are other players that are keeping a watch on the Temple and all their tendrils of power, of which, the MC is one whether he likes it or not.

Point of all of this is;

Liam is a player. He is a pawn on the board, maybe more. He is not a thrall of Calisto's, and is almost certainly a vampire given his night time duties.

Thank you c3p0 !
Peace
or he is Malia thrall and the tool she used to set up a glass cannon just like Malia is Innana tool to act in creating the MC!
Interesting.
Tool yes.
Thralled Vampire possibly.
Thralled human. Not.
Malia's childe maybe? He is very Metrosexual..
Could be!?
well he picks the mc from point a to point b point a being Malia point b being Calisto so since he would not enter there without Malia knowing something! that was the part you had left out, he must belong to someone and you said virgil/princeps and Calisto but forgot the bussiness owner cast of the vampire class

serioulsy... not sure if the devs understood what they did there... but
virgil/princeps = politicians/power currency= influence and votes
Calisto = the church/spirituality currency= legitimacy and piety
Malia = bussiness owner/economy currency = gold (and whores?)

so the question is whats missing?

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Arigon

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
or he is Malia thrall and the tool she used to set up a glass cannon just like Malia is Innana tool to act in creating the MC!
Interesting.
Tool yes.
Thralled Vampire possibly.
Thralled human. Not.
Malia's childe maybe? He is very Metrosexual..
Could be!?

Reactions: Warscared

MercyHealer

Jul 29, 2019
Wait. So how the vampire lore in this game work? Do all vampires just fall unconscious during the night? In other vampire movies/book/games they usually still can operating during the day just fine. They just need to avoid sun light.
Vampires in this game universal seem very vulnerable. What stop hunters, human from killing them in their "sleep"? Other vampire can just hire human to kill their enemies vamps during the day too.

Reactions: Arigon

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Wait. So how the vampire lore in this game work? Do all vampires just fall unconscious during the night? In other vampire movies/book/games they usually still can operating during the day just fine. They just need to avoid sun light.
Vampires in this game universal seem very vulnerable. What stop hunters, human from killing them in their "sleep"? Other vampire can just hire human to kill their enemies vamps during the day too.
So the vampires in this game fall into basic unconsciousness during daylight unless they are very powerful. If they are very powerful they can send visions to certain powerful members of their bloodline or closely related bloodlines.

As far as conscious physical action, that seems to be pretty unlikely for normal vampires. If it is possible for elders to rise during the day under duress, we have not seen that yet, nor have we seen any of the other vampires rise during daylight hours. The only things that alter that seems to be ritual magic, which may shorten the time needed to rest.

So, vampires need to have secret havens, and mortal guardians.
Peace

Reactions: D Dog and c3p0

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020

well he picks the mc from point a to point b point a being Malia point b being Calisto so since he would not enter there without Malia knowing something! that was the part you had left out, he must belong to someone and you said virgil/princeps and Calisto but forgot the bussiness owner cast of the vampire class

serioulsy... not sure if the devs understood what they did there... but
virgil/princeps = politicians/power currency= influence and votes
Calisto = the church/spirituality currency= legitimacy and piety
Malia = bussiness owner/economy currency = gold (and whores?)

so the question is whats missing?
I did mention the possibility of other player we do not yet know..... but.

In order for Liam to function at the Temple, he must be approved of, by the Temple, meaning Calisto.

Which clan? Which faction?

We know of some very broad factions, and then some increasingly focused factions.

Inanna faction-
Ereshkigal faction-
The Temple-
Templars *one way or another, identified as a group (Tremere like, or Vizier Assamites)
Nos* one way or another identified as a group (Nosferatu like)
Wolf Boys* one way or another identified as a group (Gangrel like)
Not identified- Ventrue like- which would be Sharon, Roland.
Not identified- Brujah like- Marcius and his two bully boys
Not identified- Toreador like- Astrid and Malia maybe.
Princeps-
Virgil- probably not exactly the same as the Princeps, but probably pulling his strings.
Something called the Council, which Virgil references. This implies a level of governance above the Archons.
The various Archons
The various mini elders within each Archon's court.
Outsiders currently unknown.
Dare we consider the Skalds a faction? Lol?
So where does Liam fit for sure?
I am puzzling on this now.
Peace

• Thinking Face
Reactions: D Dog and Warscared

Dmob_6438

Dec 17, 2020
wow it’s crazy how the MC is growing more and more powerful in such a short time and I’m very curious on how this game will end. Also are we gonna see more sex scenes in the next update

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
wow it’s crazy how the MC is growing more and more powerful in such a short time and I’m very curious on how this game will end. Also are we gonna see more sex scenes in the next update
don't think there'll be more sex on next update.

Reactions: Dmob_6438

Aelgwenn

Feb 17, 2020
This thread is the best on this forum, i enjoy reading the theories (especially Arigon :p ) almost as much as playing the game.

As far as conscious physical action, that seems to be pretty unlikely for normal vampires. If it is possible for elders to rise during the day under duress, we have not seen that yet, nor have we seen any of the other vampires rise during daylight hours. The only things that alter that seems to be ritual magic, which may shorten the time needed to rest.
If i remember we saw Fabian visiting Mc and he was up VERY early, at a time where Mc and Sharon where "sleeping".

Reactions: D Dog

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Wait, there is someone who hate Sharon? I also didn't gift Astrid to mama Calisto but only because I thought you can have fun with her later. Not because Sharon.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

GayLord Jesus

Oct 9, 2021
If I remember correctly, Liam visited MC at his house and proposed a deal he couldn't refuse, luring him to Callisto. However, as Fabian later told MC that nobody could imagine Callisto breeding again after so many years, so he didn't know if MC would be turned but that surely means Callisto has created vampires in the past, we don't know if they survived on their own though, as Fabian also warns about vampire elders that wouldn't hesitate to suck MC dry if he makes his sire ever known to them -> This in my opinion goes for Virgil and Princeps gang of elders who are aware of Callisto's mystical blood powers. I'm more curious about that drink Sharon had to ingest in order to prove her innocence before her archon appointment, some kind of blood ritual maybe.
images (95).jpeg
So far Fabian is the only elder that shows great restraint on his sleep, even could walk under indirect sun, as mentioned during his visit to MC, there was still light that evening as Andrew welcomed him, which means he travels for Scottstown during daytime with his city pet girls.
Another mysterious vamp is painted lady Zephyr, she is like whistling wind travelling with telepathy whispers. She's interesting as Sharon mentioned that monster in the woods was like a big whirlwind, her wounds clearly shows wolf-boy claws being used, unlike MC these claws are less dangerous.

Last edited:
Reactions: Warscared

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
This thread is the best on this forum, i enjoy reading the theories (especially Arigon :p ) almost as much as playing the game.

If i remember we saw Fabian visiting Mc and he was up VERY early, at a time where Mc and Sharon where "sleeping".
Now ya done did it. Ego stroking is not allowed. We won't be able to put him back in the bottle now LOL.

GayLord Jesus

Oct 9, 2021
I'd already predicted NOS vs Pretty vamps battle royal during "Laurie & Carmen Marked by Callisto" update, it's good to see things are finally shaping up for good.

View attachment 1720795

In my opinion Ep - 3 ending was lame because unlike previous episodes there wasn't any climax battle scenario. However folks are too occupied with NOS at the moment and completely miss Eloise, Virgil and monster in the woods (Ep-1 climax battle) my prediction it's either a werewolf or wolf boys - something related to Virgil's gang of monsters. As Virgil and Princeps are different kind of vampire monsters, and unlike Callisto they're not BORED being monsters yet but still enjoying. Therefore a plot twist should be expected.
Finally things are coming together for a battle (not at war yet), this battle should have happened in ep-3 as climax ending.
The dev need to fix the game size per episode, only still images and text for separate episodes shouldn't be such big file size. Ep-4 Up-1 has barely got any content yet file size exceeded 500+Mb already, whereas there're countless games that fit animation, text, still images, gallery, music etc. from different episodes yet keep game file size practically manageable.

4.10 star(s) 194 Votes