4.10 star(s) 194 Votes

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
Responses inside the spoiler quote in this font and color

Remember to look inside the quote/spoilers for my comments.
Peace all
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Have you had sex with Carmen?
what ramble that makes no sense is this?
was there ever a choice?
i understand all words separately but i can not understand when all put together
how you can use a recipe and blunder it so much ?
you got all the ingredients and yet it has no taste!

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: D Dog and Arigon

Babalon

Dec 19, 2019
What is the meaning of this early fight with elder who is in torpor and waking up from game perspective? we are not even prepeared correctly, powers just to start to rise in MC. Calisto dont teach us anything only dance around like peacock and go home to drink more blood! and we are supposed to fight original vampire? with 5 people what i like to call the entire group "bunch of licks start from Markus" hahahah ( i'm the only one think this vampire is not a original vampire but elder of unknown origin it is not a sister of inanna) Innanna sister will eat 2 milion more people in her strength and powers and entire city when she wake up not some stand up MC with his little coterie and we are supposed to sacrifice Laurie and red rose Sharon. lmao

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Arigon

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Well, I just don't want to loose either Sharon or Laurie or get a choice to save just one.
For a fair amount of time, I was conflicted about exactly the same thing you are talking about.

SharonsavesLaurie has a bunch of us worried. It has, until Episode 4, been building or not building.

We will see those results.

Now if you follow my rants at all, you know my prediction.

Yes, you say, Arigon is cheating and leaking info he gets because he works for LB and Ptolemy.

Well.

No I don't leak shit. I also do not share the game on here as I am working for the guys. Funny thing about this site is it is piracy of course, but it also boosts sales. You get to see things here, try them on, and support the ones you like. Sure, some folks will never pay, but a lot do. Regardless, I won't share the game on here.
Additionally, I have had the option to have the story spoiled for myself.

If you follow my rants, you will see that some are wrong. Most are correct. I actually take pride in puzzling this shit out, and it occupies more of my time than playing the actual game ever does.

I do it on a couple of other games/platforms, but Rebirth really is a passion of mine... so I turned down getting the story spoiled.

Prediction which currently has all my reproductive organs wagered on it is as follows-

Big fight is the entirety of the next episode- check as verified

We *Scottstown crew, are going to lose the fight- you shall see.... I feel pretty confident, as we are facing a goddess on her home turf, and yes, she is not yet risen, but she has vast vast powers none the less. Plus most of our muscle are her chosen menu item and 99% chance of her direct decedents.-

Fight will not be with her, but her posse which we thought was part of ours.- latest pic leak by LB confirms that one for me nicely.

Laurie is going to take a mortal blow, and contrary to a couple of drive by commentators who are fucking morons about static nature of the AVN and no choice matters, she will either DIE, or be SAVED by Sharon, and by Sharon alone.
She is not going to be saved by being protected, or spared a death blow, she will be saved by being embraced by Sharon-on this my nuts depend lol!

(yes the above is a forceful comment, but I hate drive by assholes who do not have a clue trying to make a non sense statement and then trying to justify it by supposed "industry knowledge".)

LB has said that this update is thick not long... of course it is meant to have a double meaning, there is some sex in the novel after all!

Thick depending upon your choices-
What does that mean?
Do you use Claws?
Do you have the shiny knife?
Do you have Invisibility?
Do you have Vicious Strength?
Do you have Whispers?
Did you fuck Mirri?
Did you give Astrid over to your sire?
Have you been nice to Carmen?
Have you had sex with Carmen?
Have you built up SharonSavesLaurie enough that Sharon puts all of her humanity on the line, and breaks her morality by embracing Laurie because she loves you so much she does not want you to lose her?
Because-
When Laurie gets put down, I am pretty sure we are going to see berserk MC, breaking bad, and while it is pure speculation, maybe some more power options. I was shot down on the turning to a bear theory in a private conversation with Pto recently, though we do have bear attributes of crazy strength and huge assed damage claws. I had been hoping we would bear out lol. We won't. One of my crazier theories shot down... however, just because we won't look like a bear, does not mean we won't act like one.
With the MC breaking bad, he will not be able to save Laurie, so it will fall to that single variable for Sharon to lose some of her precious humanity, and embrace her, or to let a rival slide into the great beyond.

Do not worry. I do not think we will have to choose which one lives and which one dies. We may have a ghastly soundtrack, and the animations are nonexistent, but we have actual good story telling.

We only have to not Be a DIK, and we will never have to see a love interest helplessly die. We are not taking Lessons in how to be overly dramatic in Acting.....After all, we have some actual talented story writing talent here, not some great artist with no story telling greatness in him..................
:D
Peace

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
What is the meaning of this early fight with Elder who is in torpor and waking up from game perspective? we are not even prepeared correctly powers just to start to rise in MC, red head dont teach us enything only dance around like peacock and go home to dring more blood! and we are supposed to fight original vampire? with 5 people what i like to call the entire group "bunch of licks start from Markus" hahahah ( i'm the only one think this vampire is not a original vampire but much older or unknown it's is not a sister of inanna) Innanna sister will eat 2 milion more people in her strength and powers and entire city when she wake up not some stand up MC with his little coterie and we are supposed to sacrifice Laurie and red rose Sharon. lmao

Double Post Time!
I did not see your post in time Babalon or I would have addressed it.

Ereshkigal is not ready to rise yet. She was interrupted in the flow of needed blood when all her coterie of slaves died out or went feral. Never fear, we are not going to face her directly.

Inanna and Ereshkigal are in a race to see who rises first. Inanna as she has "needs" for payback. Ereshkigal because Inanna has "needs" for payback lol!

None the less, I think it is safe to say that she is not completely rising just yet.

We will be having the city slicker Nos vs the Scottstown Hicks, with possibly some addons for flavor and shit.

The purpose of this update is to see the payoff on SharonSavesLaurie.. at least that is my big bet.

Yeah, I think we also will be picking the scab a bit by fighting above Ereshkigal's lair. However, I think both she and Inanna are rising, and we will be part of the sideshow when those two go at it. We might have some good input, but one thing I can tell you is we will not rise to Calisto's level of power in this novel, much less the Goddess Sisters.

Peace

Reactions: Babalon

Babalon

Dec 19, 2019
Double Post Time!
I did not see your post in time Babalon or I would have addressed it.

Ereshkigal is not ready to rise yet. She was interrupted in the flow of needed blood when all her coterie of slaves died out or went feral. Never fear, we are not going to face her directly.

Inanna and Ereshkigal are in a race to see who rises first. Inanna as she has "needs" for payback. Ereshkigal because Inanna has "needs" for payback lol!

None the less, I think it is safe to say that she is not completely rising just yet.

We will be having the city slicker Nos vs the Scottstown Hicks, with possibly some addons for flavor and shit.

The purpose of this update is to see the payoff on SharonSavesLaurie.. at least that is my big bet.

Yeah, I think we also will be picking the scab a bit by fighting above Ereshkigal's lair. However, I think both she and Inanna are rising, and we will be part of the sideshow when those two go at it. We might have some good input, but one thing I can tell you is we will not rise to Calisto's level of power in this novel, much less the Goddess Sisters.

Peace
yep that's what i thought... but it would be nice if somehow MC can diablerise that elder prick to secure his neck from some ambitious vampire who can kill MC if they figure out MC is child of Calisto. Virgil is already searching who made MC and i bet even other vampires who want to screw MC in some way or another..
So only vampire who are capable of dealing with Ereshkigal is Inanna, if Ere rise then Inanna will enter into game.
Inanna can also manipulate MC blood like in WoD Caine can sense every vampire on planet and how they use disciplines and rise power or lower generation in his children if he choice.... we need power for this age of vampires one way or another we are screwed. So we need help or with diableria or inanna manipulation of blood maybe will Inanna fall in love with MC who knows haha and be her little precious lover/pet :D

Last edited:
Reactions: D Dog

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
One thing that comes to my mind is, what if Fabian our cousin will come down into the cave to help us out? Perhaps even sacrifice himself, so we can get out. Could be that the thing under the water - and I don't think it is Eski - will rise faster due the boost from Fabian blood.

Would make for some interesting story telling...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Arigon and D Dog

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
One thing that comes to my mind is, what if Fabian our cousin will come down into the cave to help us out? Perhaps even sacrifice himself, so we can get out. Could be that the thing under the water - and I don't think it is Eski - will rise faster due the boost from Fabian blood.

Would make for some interesting story telling...
I have pondered what role Fabian will play in this over all.

I kind of think he is going to betray Calisto at a very critical moment, and that the MC will be the one who puts him down.
Then I think that he will not do this, but rather sacrifice himself to Save Calisto...

I remain conflicted about Fabian.

I do not think he is going to sacrifice himself for the MC.

I do believe with everything I have Gentelia wise, that Ereshkigal is the dark presence at the bottom of the watery cave.
Fits too many death goddess legends to have a river styxx type entrance barring the way, and of course being in the Underworld to begin with. Also I think she interred herself close by her sister so she could rise and keep her down if Inanna attempted to make a comeback.

yep that's what i thought... but it would be nice if somehow MC can diablerise that elder prick to secure his neck from some ambitious vampire who can kill MC if they figure out MC is child of Calisto. Virgil is already searching who made MC and i bet even other vampires who want so screw MC in some way or another..
So only vampire who are capable of dealing with Ereshkigal is Inanna, if Ere rise then Inanna will enter into game.
Inanna can also manipulate MC blood like in WoD Caine can sense every vampire on planet and how they use disciplines and rise power or lower generation in his children if he choice.... we need power for this age of vampires one way or another we are screwed. So we need help or with diableria or inanna manipulation of blood maybe will Inanna fall in love with MC who knows haha and be her little precious lover/pet :D

I agree that the MC needs to gain a lot more knowledge through diablerie. I think that Fabian, should he turn on Calisto would be a good candidate, but that Virgil, especially if he is who I have postulated he is, would be a much better fit.
Neither one *unless Virgil has been naughty, would "lower his generation"/ increase blood potency etc. Both could give him new powers and abilities.

Inanna would be an awesome love interest except I think that she is so far removed from human, that any form of Love she has would be as a deity for a worshiper.

Confirmed "So Far" there are 5 love interests.
We have "been introduced to all" according to our beloved Devs.
So, who are they?

1- Laurie-confirmed-Most loyal, Jealous, Spunky, Once a vampire will call you on your shit even more.
2- Sharon-confirmed-Loyal gorgeous somewhat clueless future head of your harem
3- Ivy-confirmed-Ingenuine/clueless innocent
4- Calisto-confirmed-she is the Dom/Mommy route, and will be a rough road romance who will go on to her own concerns at some point, to return back to the MC at various points over thousands of years..... etc..
5- Carmen- Most likely will end up being the childe of the MC, and his most ardent physically/mystically potent supporter (assuming she becomes his childe) though she will always have an attitude.

Inanna would probably be no more than a one shot, kiss the MC, give him blood when he is dying which makes him much stronger, then a passionate sex scene after a battle, kind of thing. I could get behind that of course!

Ereshkigal could serve exactly the same role if we were given the option to back team Underworld, and betray Inanna. Since the title of the Novel is Rebirth, and that is tied to our sleeping beauty Inanna, that seems to be a poor choice, but one that I would have to do on a play through just so I could have the older sister as well lol!

We probably are not going to be limited to just one love interest at any point. The game probably needs a harem title to be added to it, but of course, it will be a vampire coterie type harem if it goes the way I expect.

Speaking of one shots, it is not 100% impossible that we could end up providing Astrid with her final ending as a reward for doing something for Calisto...assuming she is able to restrain herself and not diablerize the bitch herself. Of course, doing that would be an interesting role play opportunity, as we would subsume Astrid's essence, and then Sharon would of course react to that....

I digress.
I am excited for this update.
Peace

Reactions: D Dog

Babalon

Dec 19, 2019
i'm also concerned about Sharon and weird shit what is happened on her ceremony when she become archon, and the blood she drink and only virgil murderous stare that "he will kill mc if he react" and that blood maybe have something to do with domination or some blood sorcery to spy on us or something i bet Fabian is involved... one thing is clear something is coming and who are powerful friends who put sharon on archon chair or to answer who is MC mother :D if Virgil again appear (and he will come because another mess with this elder ) and ask Sharon questions she will maybe answer out of fear .:D One thing is clear MC need power!

Last edited:

ghost1122

Oct 23, 2019
This is why I love this game. Great storytelling. Like a lot of recent posts speculating what's going to happen . I'm invested in the characters and worried about them surviving the next couple episodes. Well done

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
i'm also concerned about Sharon and weird shit what is happened on her ceremony when she become archon, and the blood she drink and only virgil murderous stare that "he will kill mc if he react" and that blood maybe have something to do with domination or some blood sorcery to spy on us or something i bet Fabian is involved... one thing is clear something is coming and who are powerful friends who put sharon on archon chair or to answer who is MC mother :D if Virgil again appear (and he will come because another mess with this elder ) and ask Sharon questions she will maybe answer out of fear .:D One thing is clear MC need power!

So Sharon has been in trouble before. When she did not thrall Andrew's daughter (at least according to her story) the Southern Archon had her banished from his quarter of the city. Shortly after that, she came under Astrid's supervision.

It is difficult to say what she had to do to avoid more severe sanctions from the Princeps and the Southern Archon than simple banishment. Perhaps she has already had some of Roland's blood? The best guess is that in the glass of blood that she drank at her investiture was some of Roland's blood. Could have been Virgil's of course. Hard to know. We do know that Virgil was pretty forceful about the MC minding his place there. Virgil is also interested in the MC's sire. The reason that I have put forth is that Virgil is Calisto's first childe.

Now there is a whole bunch of mythology searching and such but the basics of it is the legend of Calisto is she was one of the Virgin High Priestess types Hierias of one of the goddesses. Now Calisto is milfy material, not young sweet virgin material. All the Hierias of the churches of Athena and Aphrodite and the other goddesses were young noble caste virgins, serving for one year before being married off to some nobleman or lech or some such. All but Hera. Hera, the wife of Zeus, had matronly -read milf, high priestesses. Calisto was supposedly cursed by Hera to the form of a Bear and her son Arcas *son of Zeus as he was a lusty bastard, was set to hunting her. She was cursed for having the audacity to be ravaged by Zeus and have his child.

Now put into vampire lingo- Zeus, Hera and the rest are vampires. Powerful and godlike. Calisto is brought into the family. Probably by Hera, who herself is like a childe of Isis, grandchilde of Inanna. This of course is thousands of years before Calisto's time and is the stuff of legend. Sure she probably was schooled about the vampires from the dawn of humanity, but that was way before her time, her sire, and her frame of reference. So anyhow, Calisto, probably thralled and fucked by the Vampire Zeus, was turned by Hera. From Hera she gained the bear like traits of claws, strength etc. She herself sired a childe-Arcas.

This was about 4,500 years ago. Call Calisto about a century or two older than that, but not any more. Arcas decides he is going to hunt Calisto for her blood. He wants power. He nearly succeeds, but Zeus intervenes. Or. Calisto beats him down. Or any number of things happen, but he does not succeed.

The myth is that Zeus placed Calisto and Arcas into the heavens as Ursa Major and Ursa Minor. Big and Little Bear. Momma and a pissed off boy.

Arcas then goes off, since for some reason he was not put down, and he rebrands himself. Along the way he probably does some pretty unspeakable things, maybe even commits diablerie a few dozen times. He still nurses the humiliation of failing.

Why does he feel this way? Calisto wants bold childer. She has no patience for pussies. Arcas clearly had an ego, it is what would have attracted her. So when she embraced him, she embraced someone with an ego and ambition, who really could care less about her as a person, vampire or not.

Jump ahead 4,500 years. Arcas aka Plubius, aka Virgil is now in the city, and pulling the strings of Roland. He is making deals and pretty much making himself at home. He even has dealings with the loyal Fabian. Why the city?

Well because the Hieria is watching over the Blood Temple. What is this temple? It is a place to negotiate with your rivals on neutral ground, aka WoD Elysium. It is also a collection depot for blood for the Goddess. (Inanna)

Now Inanna's tale has been retold by me many times, so just scroll back or search my posts. Essentially, she was stripped of several magical artifacts, brought before her sister Ereshkigal, murdered *put into torpor, and not allowed to rise. At some point one of her followers manages to get her body out of the prison that Ereshkigal stuffed her in, with hooks through her body, swimming in an ocean of blood and stars, hanging from a wall. In theory, based on archeology and paleontology this would be 13-16 thousand years ago, in reality the placing into torpor was probably sometime around the dawn of Egyptian society, and the siring of Isis would have occurred before Ereshkigal acted against her sister. However, it could well have happened in the days of Sumer, back 15k years ago, and Isis was about 6k years old or so when Egypt began it's rise. Then Isis sires Hera, who in turn sires Calisto.

Back to Inanna, her follower smuggles her out, and she is moved around for a long time, before being buried beneath what would become the city. Conveniently, the great gods and goddesses already had their own vampiric cults or Temples that would watch over them while they slept in their tombs, and so Inanna had her tomb watched over by Calisto and her temple.

Ereshkigal directed her followers to place her nearby so that she would be there to keep her sister down (no real clue other than jealousy as to why) Now Ereshkigal's followers had a less grand temple, but it was one of sorts, with the Nos bunker, which was far less grand back in the day, than the watery tomb she is in far below it. We don't really know the logistics of the move to the new world for either of them. Most of the really old vampires are supposed to be in the Middle East, as Merrick said earlier in the novel. Clearly Ereshkigal has an axe to grind still, and fears Inanna rising.

Theoretically, Inanna was the more powerful of the two, and by far much more popular. But Ereshkigal stripped her of her protections before putting her down. Still she is strongly motivated to not let her little sister rise before her.

So I rambled but you get a glimpse into the feverish mind of an enthusiast.
Peace

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: DA22 and Warscared

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
Jump ahead 4,500 years. Arcas aka Plubius, aka Virgil is now in the city, and pulling the strings of Roland. He is making deals and pretty much making himself at home. He even has dealings with the loyal Fabian. Why the city?
I'm pretty sure this is because Fabian is Calisto's eyes and ears in the city, like he previously told MC she herself would never attend a big city event like the investiture ceremony for a new Archon (Sharon's in this case) so it makes sense she'd have someone there instead that person being Fabian.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Arigon and Meushi
4.10 star(s) 194 Votes