4.10 star(s) 194 Votes

rerderrum

May 4, 2018
Assholes, Pretty Eyes, and Rebirth.
Warscared my brother, you started this!!!!!

Assholes- There are a few.
Let's rank the assholes of Rebirth shall we?

1= biggest asshole, and let's cap it at 10. So 10 will be the least of the assholes, in the asshole category.
Given the Will Smith, Jada Pinkett Smith, Chris Rock fiasco I like the whole award type feel.

In the category of assholes, in no particular order=
Eloise, Virgil, Markus, Frank, Fabian, Calisto, MC, Sharon, Malia, Zephir, Marcius, Roland, Cindy, Astrid, Gregor, unnamed dead hunter, Carmen, Laurie, Ivy, Mirra, Front Desk Cop after Mirra, Pet Cop, Mayor, Love Pet of Sharon from the bar, Glitter, Ereshkigal, Inanna, Merrick, Sword Swinging Nos, Girl Nos with gray twat, Feral Nos. Nos Creature that wants to eat/sample everyone, Frode, heh can't remember his name right off but Baldy Skald. Blood Dolls Fabian, Blood Doll you dragged home, MC's Mom, Ms. Olivia, Marcius' two thug boys, Roland's Wolf Boy and Pet Girl. Names run together from so many novels heh. I just am throwing out who they are. Oh and of course, Andrew.
Rate them based on your impression of their quality of being an Asshole.

Kindly fill in your choices. Friday, I will total up the votes and we can do a poll on the 10 highest numbered assholes.

After that, we can do the sweet things, the Pretty Eyes.

We have not ranked assholes before. I think this should be fun!!!
I will share my choices to be included as well. I need to consider a few of them more closely.
10-
9-
8-
7-
6-
5-
4-
3-
2-
1-

Peace gang!
10. Frode
9. Fabian
8. Frank
7. Mallia
6. Princepts
5. Virgil
4. Marcius
3. Cindy
2. Callisto
1. Astrid

I'm not so sure about the last 5. Maybe edit it again tomorrow.

Reactions: Arigon

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Warning
Anonfiles have the Bloom Malware embedded in them on several AVN. Beware. Took me 30 minutes of cyber combat to kill it lol.
Seriously though. Do not use Anonfiles
Peace
PS I do not use the pirate links for this game and several others, as I either get them through steam or the Patreon links of the files. So your mileage may vary.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Assholes, Pretty Eyes, and Rebirth.
Warscared my brother, you started this!!!!!

Assholes- There are a few.
Let's rank the assholes of Rebirth shall we?

1= biggest asshole, and let's cap it at 10. So 10 will be the least of the assholes, in the asshole category.
Given the Will Smith, Jada Pinkett Smith, Chris Rock fiasco I like the whole award type feel.

In the category of assholes, in no particular order=
Eloise, Virgil, Markus, Frank, Fabian, Calisto, MC, Sharon, Malia, Zephir, Marcius, Roland, Cindy, Astrid, Gregor, unnamed dead hunter, Carmen, Laurie, Ivy, Mirra, Front Desk Cop after Mirra, Pet Cop, Mayor, Love Pet of Sharon from the bar, Glitter, Ereshkigal, Inanna, Merrick, Sword Swinging Nos, Girl Nos with gray twat, Feral Nos. Nos Creature that wants to eat/sample everyone, Frode, heh can't remember his name right off but Baldy Skald. Blood Dolls Fabian, Blood Doll you dragged home, MC's Mom, Ms. Olivia, Marcius' two thug boys, Roland's Wolf Boy and Pet Girl. Names run together from so many novels heh. I just am throwing out who they are. Oh and of course, Andrew.
Rate them based on your impression of their quality of being an Asshole.

Kindly fill in your choices. Friday, I will total up the votes and we can do a poll on the 10 highest numbered assholes.

After that, we can do the sweet things, the Pretty Eyes.

We have not ranked assholes before. I think this should be fun!!!
I will share my choices to be included as well. I need to consider a few of them more closely.
10-
9-
8-
7-
6-
5-
4-
3-
2-
1-

Peace gang!
Only ten place?

1. Thing in the water. If it isn't something nasty arsehole the I don't know
  2. Virgil, will become one head shorter, I'm sure of it
  3. Roland, needs to be one head shorter
  4. Marcius annoying fly
  5. Astrid, although I say she's a cunt rather than a arsehole. At least she is dealed with it.
  6. Frank, we shall end him, otherwise he will fuck us over, deliberately or not.
  7. Merrick, he mostly will fuck us over in the cave, so sorry boy even as I've like you
  8. Markus, cause he have his own hidden agenda
  9. Cindy, for sure has something up her arse and it is not our dearest mommy's tongue even though she would clearly like that.
  10. Our dearest mommy.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Aelgwenn and Arigon

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
I do not want my top 10 assholes to influence others. I do however, want mine out there.

1-Virgil
2-Astrid
3-Marcius
4-Eloise
5-Roland
6-MC's Mom
7-Malia
8-Sourthern Archon that banished Sharon
9- Ms. Olivia-as she spied on us...for whom???????
10- The odd shriveled non Nos member of Marcius' court who met Sharon the second time.

Why no Nos? Because we have not seen exactly what Ereshkigal is going to force them to do yet.
Why no Calisto? She is Mommy and our personal goddess.
I also think that all are somehow under the influence of Virgil somehow.

My asshole hierarchy is currently based on the Virgil/Calisto fight. Not yet the Inanna and Ereshkigal, though our next update will make some changes almost for sure.

Peace

Reactions: yltohawk

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Damm. I can't resist Callisto for some reason. I give in to her every demand and even gave Astrid to her which is completely not like me at all.
I usually don't like milf or old woman with absurd boobs and always try to avoid them as far as possible. I even drop some games just because I can't avoid sex with the milf. But for some reason that is not the case here. Something about the super powerful vampire mommy excites me. I guess its similar to lady dimitrescu step on me thing all over again.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Arigon

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
We didn't get a lot of votes. I know folks are distracted. So I will let this percolate for a bit.
Assholes must be ranked tho....
Peace

Reactions: D Dog

Mattrox

Mar 18, 2019
Getting to the tale end of episode 1 it seems. Interesting so far but tons of questions. Like the crucial information is just coming. Where is that 50k$ dollars at? Or did the hospital stay cost me more money than I actually got. Wouldn't that suck? Get a huge windfall of money but before the check even clears you get a debt that is way more than the initial payout? Why did mama vampire go to the gas station for cigarettes and never come back? Wonder if vampires can sue each other, feels like having lawyers and stuff would be a vampirey thing to do.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Getting to the tale end of episode 1 it seems. Interesting so far but tons of questions. Like the crucial information is just coming. Where is that 50k$ dollars at? Or did the hospital stay cost me more money than I actually got. Wouldn't that suck? Get a huge windfall of money but before the check even clears you get a debt that is way more than the initial payout? Why did mama vampire go to the gas station for cigarettes and never come back? Wonder if vampires can sue each other, feels like having lawyers and stuff would be a vampirey thing to do.
what 50k?

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
in the first episode when Liam offers you the gig at the temple and he says: Did i mention it pays 50k When MC first declines
his request
Who does have the ball to go to momy and saying "Remember the first night, when we had sex and you turn me?" - "Yes, little one." - "Well, not only you turned me, fucked over my life and in someway also over the life of Laurie, you also own me 50k for the gig as Liam never had paid me for being the DJ there."
Yes, I can totally see that and the amusment of Cindy after Calisto is done with you and remove the little piece of meat that goes between your teeth and can be so annoying to be removed.

• Haha
Reactions: sava75 and cxx

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Who does have the ball to go to momy and saying "Remember the first night, when we had sex and you turn me?" - "Yes, little one." - "Well, not only you turned me, fucked over my life and in someway also over the life of Laurie, you also own me 50k for the gig as Liam never had paid me for being the DJ there."
Yes, I can totally see that and the amusment of Cindy after Calisto is done with you and remove the little piece of meat that goes between your teeth and can be so annoying to be removed.
well it doesn't hurt to ask.

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
You will have lots more questions. You will get some answers. You can see a lot of crazy theories if you scroll back through this thread.
As to your 50k. You have 25k and Laurie has 25k. It has not come up that you need that kind of cash since Sharon is footing the bill for you thus far.

Honestly though, you probably have access to millions here in just a tiny bit. Read on, we are on Chapter 4, update 1. It gets more involved as you go, and personally I feel it gets better, particularly if you are into theory crafting.

Just do not read too much into the inspirational materials of the World of Darkness. It did inspire the devs in several ways, but not in their mythology. So forget anything from those sources, Bram, Anne Rice, etc. Their myth is their own, though they do lift the Nos pretty directly, and the Thaumaturges are definitely Blood Mages.
There are other clan similarities, but not direct copies.

Enjoy
Peace

Reactions: sava75 and D Dog
4.10 star(s) 194 Votes