4.10 star(s) 194 Votes

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
She felt over confident.
She thought she would have more influence than she obviously did.
She knows nothing of Temple business, particularly regarding Calisto and MC.
MC is a mutt to her. Sharon and manipulating Sharon is her goal.
She badly miscalculated. Additionally, unless you were silly, you gave her to Calisto, which she was NOT counting on, and has no idea what danger she is in. If you were silly and spared her, then you get what you deserve at the house. It won't score you points with Sharon. Well, unless you count negative points.
Astrid is a loose cannon slut/whore/cunt. She lies. She can not be trusted. She can not be redeemed. She is what she is.
And she will not survive the novel. Even if you try to keep her. She is just a fucking mess and needs death.
Peace
Her reaction when MC was giving her to Calisto was hilarious. She's no idea what she's in for, and I couldn't stop giggling during that scene.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Arigon and D Dog

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017

Hi

As promised episodes will be made available for free as we finish them.
If anyone is curious, we've just started work on episode 4, and made the first release for patrons. So, please don't ask yet about when episode 4 will be releaesd. :D

Anyway, here it is. The same save transfer method from episode 2 is used. So you need to have finished that to start this.
Links

Best regards
Likesblondes

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
herm dude... does she remind you of someone who you might have had some "issues" in the past? your dark jungian shadow came off a bit strong there, mate...
Lol.
No, she thankfully doesn't remind me of anyone in my past. She is pretty much what I described though.

Theory crafting does allow us to make mega monsters out of merely clueless narcissists, but she is much more than a narcissist. She is also not clueless about a lot of things.

Unfortunately for Astrid, the things she IS clueless about are going to put her into a no win situation.

If she is devoured at the Temple, we will likely get a footnote about her. If our Mommy decides we could learn something valuable by feeding her to us as a gift, then I am going to straight up drain her.

If anyone thinks she can charm, fight, or otherwise overcome the Temple, I have news for you.
Not Happening.

It is amusing that she thinks she can win in a fight against the MC. I find a lot about her amusing in a pitying way.

Still, fucking her and draining her might be a possibility for those who like Astrid. I see no way for her to be spared though.

It would be fantastic if Marcius came for her and faced off against the MC and was destroyed in front of Astrid. That would be worth the price of admission.

Ah well. Back to the very real, very ugly world.
Peace y'all

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
can someone help me? it says i need to finish episode 3 to move to 4 but ive finish it a while ago i even have a save so why wont it pass the save over to this update? thanks for any help

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
can someone help me? it says i need to finish episode 3 to move to 4 but ive finish it a while ago i even have a save so why wont it pass the save over to this update? thanks for any help
No, you have not. Your save is, I think, from EP3 Update 7 or 8, there were one or two EP3 updates later your save. And you MUST do the save transfer at the end of episode 3, you need it to start episode 4!

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
Ah well. Back to the very real, very ugly world.
Peace y'all
stop looking at the world in the asshole and start looking at it´s face... its not so ugly as you claim it to be! just adjust your perspective since it as some nice eyes! also this world as 1 butthole but 2 pretty eyes but everyone is only concerned with anal and then call it ugly...

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
No, you have not. Your save is, I think, from EP3 Update 7 or 8, there were one or two EP3 updates later your save. And you MUST do the save transfer at the end of episode 3, you need it to start episode 4!
ok thanks so where do i get that episode?

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
stop looking at the world in the asshole and start looking at it´s face... its not so ugly as you claim it to be! just adjust your perspective since it as some nice eyes! also this world as 1 butthole but 2 pretty eyes but everyone is only concerned with anal and then call it ugly...
Sorry but you haven't spent any time with my Ex-wife... I dare you to look into those eyes of hers it aint pretty. As far as asses I'm used to that as she showed hers continually. I thanked the guy that married her cause she wasn't bugging me any more. So go ahead and sing sunshine and lollipops. I still got nightmares.

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
hey you got away... half of the other fools are still trapped, including your best friend that jumped on that grenade for you!

actually you are the perfect example, you are still alive and got away you should be singing rainbows and sunshine life is bearable once more! but you still choose to dwell in the past and in things you can not change, when you can dwell in the present... hear that? it´s not someone nagging at you, rejoice motherfucker cause you are free... to fap away at 2d waifus with pointy teeth!

and not knowing your ex wife i might have spent some time with her! and i feel alive and well for still being alive, like when you loose control of your car in a bend but manage to get back control of it in the straight lane, i do not advice anyone to try it but fucking hell it´s one hell of a relief and empowerement feeling getting shit back under control!
Well I married twice, was kinda dumb when I was young... Divorced one and buried the other, that my friends is the ultimate revenge to outlive her LOL. As for you spending time with her, She was on the revolving mattress plan at the time so who knows

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Heads up...Zoey's mod is the only mod that worked for me. The other mod that had music options broke my game. I downloaded from every available link, and kept getting the SDL popup. Eventually, I had to completely delete everything and just downloaded the full Ep. 4 from the Mega link, and Zoey's mod works with it. I don't know why it was doing all that, but it definitely wasn't working for me, with any link...compressed or full.
But, the full version, from the mega link, with Zoey's mod works.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: KoGa3

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Heads up...Zoey's od is the only mod that worked for me. The other mod that had music options broke my game. I downloaded from every available link, and kept getting the SDL popup. Eventually, I had to completely delete everything and just downloaded the full Ep. 4 from the Mega link, and Zoey's mod works with it. I don't know why it was doing al that, but it definitely wasn't working for me, with any link...compressed or full.
But, the full version, from the mega link, with Zoey's mod works.
Hi. Too bad to hear that. Unfortunately I don't know / have no clue what is cousing this strange error with using my Mod in your try, havn't seen that before. I did also a quick install again, but for me all worked. Again, sorry for the caused trouble.
Edit: If you still want to try here a compressed game version from EP4 with already integrated Mod (~92MB):

Last edited:

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Assholes, Pretty Eyes, and Rebirth.
Warscared my brother, you started this!!!!!

Assholes- There are a few.
Let's rank the assholes of Rebirth shall we?

1= biggest asshole, and let's cap it at 10. So 10 will be the least of the assholes, in the asshole category.
Given the Will Smith, Jada Pinkett Smith, Chris Rock fiasco I like the whole award type feel.

In the category of assholes, in no particular order=
Eloise, Virgil, Markus, Frank, Fabian, Calisto, MC, Sharon, Malia, Zephir, Marcius, Roland, Cindy, Astrid, Gregor, unnamed dead hunter, Carmen, Laurie, Ivy, Mirra, Front Desk Cop after Mirra, Pet Cop, Mayor, Love Pet of Sharon from the bar, Glitter, Ereshkigal, Inanna, Merrick, Sword Swinging Nos, Girl Nos with gray twat, Feral Nos. Nos Creature that wants to eat/sample everyone, Frode, heh can't remember his name right off but Baldy Skald. Blood Dolls Fabian, Blood Doll you dragged home, MC's Mom, Ms. Olivia, Marcius' two thug boys, Roland's Wolf Boy and Pet Girl. Names run together from so many novels heh. I just am throwing out who they are. Oh and of course, Andrew.
Rate them based on your impression of their quality of being an Asshole.

Kindly fill in your choices. Friday, I will total up the votes and we can do a poll on the 10 highest numbered assholes.

After that, we can do the sweet things, the Pretty Eyes.

We have not ranked assholes before. I think this should be fun!!!
I will share my choices to be included as well. I need to consider a few of them more closely.
10-
9-
8-
7-
6-
5-
4-
3-
2-
1-

Peace gang!

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
Assholes, Pretty Eyes, and Rebirth.
Warscared my brother, you started this!!!!!

Assholes- There are a few.
Let's rank the assholes of Rebirth shall we?

1= biggest asshole, and let's cap it at 10. So 10 will be the least of the assholes, in the asshole category.
Given the Will Smith, Jada Pinkett Smith, Chris Rock fiasco I like the whole award type feel.

In the category of assholes, in no particular order=
Eloise, Virgil, Markus, Frank, Fabian, Calisto, MC, Sharon, Malia, Zephir, Marcius, Roland, Cindy, Astrid, Gregor, unnamed dead hunter, Carmen, Laurie, Ivy, Mirra, Front Desk Cop after Mirra, Pet Cop, Mayor, Love Pet of Sharon from the bar, Glitter, Ereshkigal, Inanna, Merrick, Sword Swinging Nos, Girl Nos with gray twat, Feral Nos. Nos Creature that wants to eat/sample everyone, Frode, heh can't remember his name right off but Baldy Skald. Blood Dolls Fabian, Blood Doll you dragged home, MC's Mom, Ms. Olivia, Marcius' two thug boys, Roland's Wolf Boy and Pet Girl. Names run together from so many novels heh. I just am throwing out who they are. Oh and of course, Andrew.
Rate them based on your impression of their quality of being an Asshole.

Kindly fill in your choices. Friday, I will total up the votes and we can do a poll on the 10 highest numbered assholes.

After that, we can do the sweet things, the Pretty Eyes.

We have not ranked assholes before. I think this should be fun!!!
I will share my choices to be included as well. I need to consider a few of them more closely.
10-
9-
8-
7-
6-
5-
4-
3-
2-
1-

Peace gang!
10- Carmen
9-Carmen
8-Carmen
7-Carmen
6-Carmen
5-Carmen
4-Carmen
3-Carmen
2-Carmen
1-Carmen

why? considering the size of the ass she has to have to biggest asshole! Also she tried and seduce the MC and have him die an horrible death... the MC is a vampire baby who kills babies? Assholes!

so i am totally gonna do her anally so it hurts like hell and then i am gona byte her so her broken ass never heals...

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
My top 10 are.
10. Merrick
9. Frank
8. Mallia
7. Eloise
6. Marcius
5. Princepts
4. Virgil
3. Astrid
2. Callisto