4.10 star(s) 194 Votes

D3xzalias

Aug 1, 2018
Hey Arigon, what timezone are y'all in? Sunday happens at different times for people around the world.
If we go from previous last 2 updates when it was released we can expect it around 15:00 cet or 09:00 EST

+- an hour as they can be an hour infront of me

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: D Dog

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
If we go from previous last 2 updates when it was released we can expect it around 15:00 cet or 09:00 EST

+- an hour as they can be an hour infront of me
It is Orthodox Easter so I am not sure of what time, but I am finishing up my part today, so yeah, probably in the evening EST.

Reactions: D Dog and D3xzalias

D3xzalias

Aug 1, 2018
It is Orthodox Easter so I am not sure of what time, but I am finishing up my part today, so yeah, probably in the evening EST.
Yeah thats true and they celebrate it around those parts. But i don't think really in the evening for EST as that is 7 hours difference for them
So expect around midday for EST and around 21:00 CET for europe

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
Poles are Catholics... not all Eastern Europeans are a monolith! *censored shit that can get me threadbanned*

Reactions: D3xzalias

RedWyne007

Jul 12, 2021
The sex with the police lady in episode 2 was pretty lame but i hope it gets better in 3 and 4 other than that pretty nice story,im playing it as im watching a movie

Reactions: Warscared

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Yeah normally the last 2 updates were released around 15:00 but Arigon reminded me it was easter. But we don't know if they celebrate it So i was thinking maybe they release it around the same time but sadly Noo
I can't reveal faith info that has been told to me, I simply stated what I was definitely told, which is Orthodox Easter is one scheduling consideration. As of this morning when I was talking with Ptolemy, LikesBlondes was doing some QC on the renders, and there is one render that I was laughing my ass off about.......

One hint I will give you, is that it
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Peace

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
v-30-151.png

Hi

It's done.

Releasing for everyone, as I said.

It's a little more tricky this one. In terms of bugs. Lots of if statements, etc....

I'll be leaving for my trip on thursday. So please, if there are any major bugs that you find, please let me know by tuesday. So that we have enough time to fix them, and publish the fix, before I leave. After that, I'll be gone till next wednesday, the 4'th. So there will be no bug fixes in that time. 5$ patrons get to see what buggy mess we usually release for higher tier patrons, now XD . But the time it's time for the 5$ release, we've usually fixed most of them, thanks to bug reports.

At any rate, hope you enjoy it.

Links:

Android will take a bit longer.

Best regards

Likesblondes

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
[VN] [Ren'Py] Rebirth [Episode 4, Update 2] [LikesBlondes] [OS@793MB, HQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 793MB
MyRepack-YAC size: 63MB

PC = / /

Notice: If you want my repacks for previous episodes, you can find them here.

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :alien:

Last edited:

Carefree247

May 24, 2019
well, it looks like i have done something wrong :D

wth..o_Ohow did you manage that :BootyTime:
I have no fucking clue :D
TO avoid the bad end this time one of the 2 things are needed

1)Power attack from Ep 3 (back when we beat the sense out of merrick in the caves
2) Calisto's dagger (after handing over AsstRid in EP 3)

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
TO avoid the bad end this time one of the 2 things are needed

1)Power attack from Ep 3 (back when we beat the sense out of merrick in the caves
2) Calisto's dagger (after handing over AsstRid in EP 3)
yet the mc has no choice if he has both of those: dagger is the first/default choice..perhaps that could have been done a bit different i guess.

4.10 star(s) 194 Votes